All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 04'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PygmyCohoPygmyCohoalmost 6 years ago
Yea—it’s here!

I’m really enjoying this series. Good premise, a running plot with interesting twists, and some solid details give the story real dimension.

Thanks for posting!

e4glesporte4glesportalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for continuing this; it’s such a lovely story. You keep teasing us with more questions about Myka and Kelli, but it’s great to see the surrounding characters also grow.

Now, time to go back and read the whole series again from the start :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read...

Saw this pop up in "New" as hot and decided to give it a chance. Read the first few pages of the first chapter and was totally hooked. Read all four chapters over the weekend. Its funny, sexy, exciting and thoroughly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

This story is the cats meow.one of the best ever.Keep it coming

Paps

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Agreed, One of the Best

I have several categories I save stories in. This one goes in the "Just Wow" category. It's that good.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Series!

Wow! I've really enjoyed reading this series so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter to arrive! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderover 5 years ago
I simply..

There aren't words to thank you enough. This story touches every emotion and feeling with a effortless ease that is are even in "serious" works. The descriptions of feelings and places reminds me so much of the work of Jean M. Auel. Your ability to build a character is amazing. I actually felt as if the mother wolf became a minor one earlier and actually cried as that became evident in the most amazing way. I think what separates your work from many is the ability to convey love, passion and hate so well. Each taking on a life in the story that is so hard to find.

Once again, thank you so much for your obvious labor of love. I truly hope to at some point be commenting on chapter 50 of this magnificent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this and I hope that you continue to make more of this.

YourLinkYourLinkabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

Your best chapter, but fucking exhausting (in a good way though). I thought that Joshua Bell's concert last night took it all out of me, but this chapter floored me.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago

I have moved from "This is a nice story" to "Wow this is great writing" to "I can't put this down".

Now I am at "What happens next."

Gotta go.... Chapter 5 is waiting. Thank you Magical_Kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can't get enough of this story. Such good stuff.

leo03007leo03007over 2 years ago

still the best Story on this Website please never stop writing

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Been binge reading this story and it has become by far my favorite story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES