Myka's Tail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry if we are causing you any trouble Miss Cassandra," my dad said, and Kelli's dad indicated his agreement. "It was not our intention to be where we should not."

"It is of little consequence," Cassandra replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Millicent has already communicated with the rest of the Circle as to the things she discussed with you and your wives, hence I am aware that you both are more knowledgeable than most. I will caution your daughters to continue to use discretion, however, before bringing anyone new into their confidence."

"Actually, Ma'am," Kelli's dad began. "It is our daughters who consistently tell us to be careful about who finds things out, and I know for certain that they keep your secrets in the strictest confidence."

"In fact, I do know that your daughters are extraordinarily careful with the knowledge that they have been gifted. I must apologize for my rudeness to you all. In the many years that I and my sisters have practiced our arts it has not been our experience to be greeted by the general populace with kindness and understanding, and that has made me cautious at best."

"And those reasons are why I wanted both Myka and my daughter to learn to defend themselves. Myka is a prodigy in the more physical arts, and from what I could see as we came in, Kelli will eventually be able to protect herself through other means."

With that brief exchange the tension in the room seemed to disappear, and everyone spent the next several minutes getting to know each other. It was the comfortable but simple small talk that allows strangers to establish the first vestiges of trust, and I was glad that our dads had the opportunity to start getting to know the people who live on the other side of what's normal. Personally I would have introduced them to Ali first, as she was the most modern of the sisters who made up the circle, but Cassandra's manner and her intelligence, plus the fact that she was very protective of Kelli and I, won the men in our life over quickly.

Everyone chatted for a short time, and one or two embarrassing stories about Kelli and I were shared, much to our chagrin, but both our dads were anxious to get home and they said as much.

"Cassandra," my dad said in farewell. "It has been a pleasure to meet you, and I again want to thank you for all of the help you have given our daughters."

"I heartily agree," replied Kelli's dad. "It is nice to know that they are in good hands in nearly every place they are. We really need to go now, however, so if we might borrow Kelli for a moment so that she can send us back."

"Send you back," Cassandra asked.

"Yes Ma'am," Kelli answered. "I created a two way circle between our back room here in our apartment, and to our room we keep in Myka's house. We use it so that we have quick access to visit our family at any time."

"I see," she replied, a look of concern on her face. "Do you not think that having an accessible form of entry into your lives is dangerous, considering what happened not long ago?"

"Actually Ma'am, I thought of that. The circle is tied to my blood so only I can activate it, and the way it is inscribed in both locations only allows travel from the one locus to the other. To go anywhere else or to allow anyone else to activate the magic would require erasing and rewriting the magic construct."

"It appears as if you have learned some small wisdom then," Cassandra commented. "But again I will advise you to continue to exercise caution in all things. But no matter. Let us see your fathers off on their journey."

We all made our way to the back room which Kelli and I only used for transport, and got our dads situated within the traveling circle. I looked over and saw Cassandra eyeing the construct with the curiosity of a magical practitioner seeing something for the first time. I mentally nudged Kelli and we both giggled at the child like interest that this new magic held for Cassandra. It was not often that we saw her caught off guard.

"Now remember you two," dad said while spitting us with a serious stare. "You have to be home tomorrow at two without fail. Is that understood?"

"Come on dad," I complained in a halfhearted way. "Do we really need to be there?"

"Myka Ann, you will not miss ANOTHER birthday because you have something else to do! Your mom would kill you, and then kill me for not dragging you back to be there in the first place. Tomorrow. Two o'clock. Be there. Understand!"

"Yes daddy dearest, I understand."

"Don't worry," Kelli replied with a wave goodbye. "I will make sure we are there and on time."

Within moments of Kelli speaking the command words that activated the circle, our dads vanished, leaving no trace behind. Not even the smell of their aftershave. About a minute after they were gone I got the text that they had arrived safely and that they would see us later.

"Cassandra, it's good to see you again," I said after I gave Kelli another kiss in greeting. "I am sore and sweaty, though, so I am going to go and take a long hot shower."

"I understand dear Myka, and I do sense your need to relax. While you are otherwise occupied, however, Kelli and I are going to work on controlling the element of water."

"Yes Ma'am," Kelli replied with a forlorn voice, but her wink in my direction let me know she was just being difficult.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself as they returned to the living room and to Kelli's practice. Through our bond our personalities had merged in some small and subtle ways. I was now a bit more focused in my school work and in my martial arts practice, and Kelli sometimes enjoyed being the carefree and difficult student. The changes weren't drastic, but it was as if our worst habits combined to become the better part of our best selves. In many ways we quite literally completed each other, and that made our love that much stronger.

I discarded my workout clothes and my gi in the laundry pile, and made my way into the bathroom to adjust the shower so that when it was ready I would have a stream of hot water that was just this side of comfortable. While I waited for the water to heat up I took a good long look at myself in the mirror. My short cut hair was still as brilliantly purple as ever, and it framed my face in a way that made me look supremely innocent and wickedly seductive at the same time. Kelli often said it wasn't fair that I got to look the way I did while the rest of the world was just plain, but while I could see the prettiness in my looks, to me Kelli was the most beautiful person in existence.

My body had also changed some over the last two years, pretty much due to the strict regimen of training and exercise that Sensei Rick required. While I still had soft curves and baby smooth skin completely devoid of body hair, my muscles had become firm and toned. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't ripped or even beginning to bulge, but I had the faint lines that hinted at a six pack, and my arms and thighs showed signs of a deceptive strength. My breasts were as they had been since my transformation, firm and lifted from my body, seeming to laugh in the face of the laws of gravity. After looking I gave myself a mental note to put my heart shaped piercings back in because of Sensei's rule about jewelry during training.

I turned enough to take a look at my ass, and admire its gentle curves, and the really sexy way my tail joined my body at the very base of my spine. The smooth line that was the border where each glute came together was very sexy as I continued to look at it, and I felt a burst of annoyance come through the bond I had with Kelli. I realized there was a good deal of steam in the room, and I must have really distracted her by admiring myself and thinking sexy thoughts for as long as I had. My guess is that she had probably lost control at least twice, maybe more, so I chuckled at her mild irritation and sent her an emotional burst to tell her that she was loved no matter what as I stepped into the shower.

The warm water flowing over my naked skin tore a moan of pleasure from my lungs. This was not in any way a sexual release, but the feeling of contentment as muscles used to the point of exhaustion released all their tension and cried out in relaxed bliss. I probably stood under the warm stream for a good fifteen minutes before washing the sweat and the grime from my testing down the drain. I spent a few more minutes stretching under the spray of the water for another few minutes and then shut it off with a regretful sigh.

I ran a towel over my body in short order, then spent the extra time it always takes me to dry my hair and tail. Just so you know, I really like my tail. It's cute and sexy, and can come in quite handy sometimes, but it's damned difficult to dry after bathing. I hung my towel after I finished and walked to our room, reveling in my naked form. As I mentioned earlier, ever since Scotland I have felt more relaxed and comfortable nude. I curb this when others are over and when I am out in public, but when alone or with just Kelli I wear as little as possible. Sometimes it's a bra and panties, or just the panties, but more often than not I wear my piercings and what I was born with.

Since I did not wear them for my test, and because I was in the dojo, I went right to my nightstand and grabbed my three piercings. Two of the pink and silver diamond studded hearts went in my very sensitive nipples, causing a sigh of pleasure and a small spike of lust to come through our bond from Kelli. The other heart went in just above my navel so that the piercing laid exactly over it, giving it a hidden and sensual allure. Once done with that I grabbed a pillow and stretched out on our bed on my stomach and relaxed while I waited for Kelli to finish.

I figured it wouldn't be long, and I knew I was right when our door opened after a short while. Even though my eyes were closed I smiled at the waves of love and lust that were coming through our bond, and I realized that it was probably going to be an amazing night. Just feeling the emotions that Kelli was swamping my mind with started to get me all hot and bothered, and my nose began to detect the first hints of my arousal as my labia parted of their own accord to let my gentle nectar flow unimpeded.

I shivered with anticipation when I felt the cool drops of a citrus smelling oil land on my naked back and run down my spine, and I groaned in both relaxation and desire as her hands began to work their magic as they kneaded the sweet oil into my skin. Kelli had apparently learned some new tricks that she wanted to try, and I was not going to discourage her to save my life. Her sure yet gentle hands knew just where to press with extra strength to release taut muscles, and where to barely graze the surface of my now flaming hot body in order to wring every ounce of pleasure from thousands of excited nerves.

I continued to moan as Kelli's hands worked over my arms and shoulders, and the lust I was feeling from her was exciting me just as much as the massage. She then moved to my glutes and thighs and I trembled as she rubbed more oil into my ass and legs with gentle strength. I groaned out in a mini orgasm as Kelli ran a single finger between my now relaxed cheeks and paused just long enough to gently insert one knuckle into my puckered anus. I could now smell her moistness as our scents mingled in the room, and I could sense that she was probably going to come just from touching me.

After the pause at my tight little hole, Kelli's finger continued running down my crack until it moved between my swollen lips, and she finished her movement off with a light flick of my distended clit. I shuddered again with another mini at her touch, and it was prolonged as she moved down to gently work oil into my feet and between my toes. Apparently the toes were what did it because I felt Kelli's own orgasm blossom like a lily first touched by the sun. Her release shot through us both because of our bond, and I was able to reap the benefits of the shared pleasure. I rolled over at that point and was both surprised and confused to see Kelli sitting naked in our armchair with her eyes closed and two fingers moving with feverish speed in and out of her drenched channel.

"Oh dear Myka," Cassandra whispered to me as she caressed my face with citrus smelling hands. "You really were tense, and I hope that I have been of some help."

I could barely register the shock that I felt when I was swamped again by Kelli's desire as I realized what had happened. My eyes took in Cassandra's near perfect body that was possessed of an ethereal beauty that few women of any age can boast of. She was wearing nothing but a sheer white gown made of gossamer silk which seemed to glow with a soft silvery light. The fabric was so thin that it concealed nothing and I felt both Kelli's and my lust entwine at the sight of her rounded curves and perfect breasts.

"My god! You're beautiful," I breathed as I reached out to touch the smooth flatness of her belly.

I could feel that Kelli agreed with me, and we both drank in the vision of womanhood before us. As I said before, her beauty far surpassed nearly all women, and certainly all women of her age. Cassandra also had the perfect mix of both grace and wisdom in her bearing, which only enhanced her appeal.

"I am pleased that you think so, but much of who I am on the outside and in is a product of my many years, and of my working with magic."

"That doesn't make it any less pleasant," Kelli replied, and I nodded in agreement.

Cassandra seemed to blush at her comment, but quickly regained her composure. She then put more of the delicious smelling oil into her palm before she got up onto the bed to straddle my legs.

"Lay back sweet Myka and close your eyes. Just focus on the feel of my hands on your skin, and open the connections you have with Kelli to the fullest you can. She will certainly enjoy this too."

I closed my eyes as instructed, and I felt the flow of that diaphanous gown as it lifted so that Cassandra's legs were now directly touching my thighs. Shortly after I hissed in pleasure as both of her hands began to work the citrus oil into my needy breasts. Each brush of her fingers over my pierced nipples sent bolts of lightning racing through my body to explode between my quivering legs. Each caress of her palms over the taut flesh of my eager mounds caused a burning heat to settle in my core.

I had opened the bond Kelli and I shared as instructed, and I could hear that she was having trouble keeping control of her breathing. I could not hear if she was playing with herself or not, but if she was feeling even a fraction of what I was there was no way that she could keep control of herself to do so. Cassandra's hands over my breasts and across my toned belly, up under my arms and in between my thighs were keeping me and, through our bond, Kelli on the verge of climax without letting us spill over into orgasmic bliss.

Cassandra showed that she was an expert at delivering pleasure, of knowing just where to press harder, and where to back off. I could somewhat sense that she too was increasing her own arousal, and I felt her slick wetness on my thigh as she began to rock her hips to gain her own stimulation. Within moments our ragged breathing had become in synch with each other, and our mingled smells tickled my highly sensitive nose.

As her hands moved in to stay between my legs at the cleft of my womanhood, Cassandra began a light flicking of my clit with one finger, while the fingers on the other hand began to part my labia with agonizing slowness. First one, then two, then three fingers began to slide in and out of my aching pussy, and the fire that she had been stoking for the last several minutes began to rage in an uncontrolled inferno. She was still able to keep me from my climax, if only barely, and I whimpered in needy desire.

"What is it you want sweet Myka," Cassandra husked as her hips moved faster and faster on my leg. "Tell me exactly what you want or I won't give it to you."

"Please. I am so close now," both Kelli and I cried out in one voice, our minds linked ever so tightly over our bond. "By the goddess, please! Make me come!"

And then Cassandra's thrusting fingers hooked up and massaged the rough flesh of my G-spot as she pinched and rolled my distended clit between the fingers of her other hand. That was all it took as Kelli and I cried out in the heated bliss of our mutual orgasm, and even Cassandra moaned out her more gentle release before slowing the rocking motion of her hips over my now well lubricated skin.

For the next few minutes both Kelli and I shuddered at the slightest touch on our bodies, whether it was from the air, from a stray thread, or from Cassandra's deliciously cruel fingers still roaming occasionally over the slick surface. Those sensations, on the heels of that explosive climax, kept us both in a state of mini-orgasm for quite a while. Eventually, however, all good things end, and the sensations calmed down to the point where we were again coherent.

Opening my eyes I looked up at Cassandra as I reached out and caressed her almost ageless face. I then took the opportunity to slide my hand down her neck and chest until I had cupped one of her magnificent breasts in my hand. I gave it a gentle squeeze and started to sit up so that I could return the pleasure that she had given to Kelli and I, and I heard Kelli move from her chair to join us in the bed. But Cassandra took my hand in both of hers and brought it to her lips and kissed it with what appeared to be both longing and regret. I could see tears in her eyes, and the set of her jaw, and I knew that our night was now over.

"Oh my dears, I am so sorry for this," she sighed. "I know I told you that I wanted to share your bed at least once, and tonight seemed the perfect moment to do so, but..."

"But you see us more as students who need guidance, not lovers," Kelli whispered.

In that agonizing moment, when Cassandra let her head hang in defeat as Kelli declared what she could not, I noticed that there were no bonds connecting either of us to her. This surprised me, and in a lot of ways shocked me, so I took a closer, more careful look. In actuality it was not that there were no bonds at all because I could see a strong cord coming from both Kelli and I reaching out in desperation, trying in vain to make a connection with Cassandra's soul, and mine wept because of it.

"Oh god, you are so alone," I cried and the aching sadness I now felt brought tears to Kelli's and my eyes.

Cassandra jerked as if she had been slapped, and I saw a tumult of emotion cross her face for one miniscule moment, before the calm and ageless mask returned. That ever so brief drop of her barriers that only I witnessed gave me only a tiny insight into who she was beyond what we currently knew, and I reached up and cupped her face in my hands.

"Whatever you feel, whatever has driven you to wall yourself off from everyone, when you are ready we will both be here to help you walk back into the light of the sun."

As I said those words I was aware that I was not really sure where they had come from. The sense I got was that something inside of me was possessed of a timeless wisdom that came forward in great need, but that I would need years and years of life and experience to draw upon it at will. Just the immense feeling of it made both Kelli and I shudder, and Cassandra looked at me in a new and more calculating way.

"Oh my dears," she whispered to us again. "You are right that there are things I bear that I cannot talk about, and may never be able to do so. It is so much easier to take the role of the benevolent mentor, and I am still not ready to open my heart to the burning agony of love yet."

"But love isn't agony," I replied. "And we both love you and hope that you love us in return, whatever form that love takes. Again, we will be here when your heart is ready to mend."