Myka's Tail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you dear Myka," Cassandra breathed as she kissed me once on the forehead before turning to do the same for Kelli. "And thank you dear Kelli. Please know I do not regret what happened here, but it is something I am not prepared for now."

"We understand," Kelli replied. "And like Myka said, we are here when you are ready."

And with a smile that seemed to have no emotion behind it, Cassandra gathered her things from the corner and turned to look at us once more. She gave a slight wave goodbye and spoke the words for her transport spell and vanished, leaving the two of us with nothing but our thoughts about what had just happened.

Kelli took me in her arms and held me in silence, because we had no need to say anything to each other. Many minutes later she stood and pulled me with her into the bathroom where we cleaned ourselves up and prepared for bed, before returning to our room to sleep. We still said nothing, and let our thoughts and emotions move back and forth between us over our bond as we lay wrapped in an embrace of profound intimacy waiting for sleep to finally claim us.

Some hours later I groaned as I rolled over to silence the noise of my phone alarm which was telling me to get the hell out of bed or be late for class. It was my birthday, and I really wanted to sleep in, especially after the emotional wringer of the night before. The problem was that my professor had given me a stellar letter of recommendation that got me into the graduate program here, and I felt that I owed it to her to be on time for class. I was so glad I was graduating at the end of the semester.

I envied Kelli, because she had finished all of her work that required her to be in class for her degree, and all she had to do was finish up two undergraduate theses within six weeks. I was pretty sure that she already had them done, and was just agonizing over them so that they were perfect. Unlike me, Kelli had decided to forego the grad school route, and was going to begin full time training in magic with the Circle soon, and she was in many ways ecstatic and fearful about it at the same time. We all have our burdens, but mine that morning was to quickly get ready and get to class on time.

A real positive about my day, other than I was now twenty two years old, was that my only class was the senior level ecology class I was taking. My taking on the mantle of the earth aspect instilled an affinity for learning about our natural world, and I was good at it. I mention this again because it is very important, and had become a very deep part of who I was, and who I would become.

I slid into my seat with plenty of time to spare and spent the time going over the class notes with some of my seat neighbors in an effort to prepare all of us for the upcoming midterm exam. We were all friends here, perhaps not lifelong friends, but we got along and enjoyed each other's company. It was often that last ten minutes before the professor arrived that made or broke the day, and we were all in a good mood.

Our professor, Ms. Gillian, was so punctual you could set your watch by her entrance, and today was no exception. She got to her desk and within moments had us in a discussion about how different organisms manage limited resources, and the adaptive strategies that they often come up with to better survive in harsh environments. It really was a fun topic, and I would normally pay close attention to the lecture, but something began to intrude on my thoughts.

I began to feel a tickling warmth in my belly, which eventually increased in intensity to a deep burning in the center of my core. I concentrated for a moment and I realized that Kelli must be at home letting her hands roam over her body in what I could feel was an extremely stimulating pattern. It made me wonder if she was trying to pay me back for distracting her the previous evening with my shower.

I almost jerked out of my seat as white hot lust and pleasure flowed to me over our bond. She hadn't opened the channel enough that I was able to feel exactly what she was doing, but I knew she had started playing with or pinching her clit while exploring the sensitive walls of her moistened sex. My nose twitched as the telltale scent of my own arousal began to make itself known, and I could feel the beginnings of what was probably going to become a stain on my panties.

My breathing became heavier as the minutes wore on, and Kelli seemed to push herself, and by extension me, just to the brink before pulling back again. It was hard enough when Cassandra was doing this to us the night before, but to go through it again was like delightful torture. The tingles were running up and down my body, my hair felt like it was growing out of my head in real time, and the scent of my deepening desire became even more noticeable.

I tried to glance around without attracting notice, but every one of the girls who were sitting near me had started to stare with knowing grins on their faces. I'm sure they thought I had put a rabbit in or something like that, but they wouldn't believe the truth if I had sworn it under oath. During some of the minutes that had passed, I lost control of my breathing, and it was all I could do to keep my professor from noticing.

Finally, Kelli seemed to pick up her pace and push towards our release, and I was hoping that I could be just silent enough when it happened that I wouldn't interrupt class. She was a clever and wicked girlfriend, however, and my legs started crossing and uncrossing on their own. As far as I could tell, Kelli had just shoved something big and with a high frequency of vibration into her ass. My sphincter was now clinching and I was barely able to keep the grunts out of my voice.

In a last ditch effort I placed my head down on my desktop while dealing with a body that was now trembling and betraying me at every turn. The initial heat that had started my little psychic sex romp blossomed into a steady but strong climax and I was not able to stifle the groan that passed my lips. I was still trembling, and I could feel the dripping dampness flow between my thighs.

"Miss Carlisle," Professor Gillian asked. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Ma'am," I answered, but the huskiness in my voice said otherwise.

"Well, I hope so. If you feel you need to compose yourself, or perhaps see the doctor, I won't stop you. If you are actually alright, then please let us finish the class without any more interruption."

I hunched my shoulders in embarrassment, and a couple of the girls near me giggled again as quiet as they could. I could feel my face burning with the blush that probably started at my toes and moved to my hair. I was grateful that I had remembered to put my phone on silent when the subtle buzzing indicated I had received a text. I kept the phone just under my desk and I looked at the screen which had the message, "Hppy BDay 2 U <3", and I could feel Kelli's love wash over me like it often does.

"Was it as good as it looked," the girl behind me whispered, and my only response was to giggle in silence and nod my head. "You'll have to send me a message and let me know what it was you used."

I told her that I would get her some information, and I did my best to become invisible for the rest of class. Afterwards, I went to the front and apologized to Ms. Gillian, and gave her some excuse about a late night pre-birthday celebration. I wasn't sure she bought it, but I did not stick around to find out.

Kelli was waiting for me when I got home with a shit eating grin on her face, and she burst out in laughter when she saw my scowl.

"God, you are such a shit!"

"I take it you liked my present then," and Kelli couldn't stop herself from laughing again.

"Oh, it was a lovely present, which I and everyone around me enjoyed immensely," I complained. "And I had to apologize to the prof after class. And now I have to shower again!"

She was nothing but a bag of mirth that kept on laughing at that point, but she softened the blow with a delicate kiss, and told me we could leave after I had cleaned myself up. I paid her back by swatting her on the ass, and for my own satisfaction I added a squeeze as well.

My re-shower was pretty fast, and since we were probably going to end up out near our clearing at some point I took a minimal amount of time to get ready. A simple jean-shorts and sandals combo with a yellow midriff shirt and a touch of makeup was all I needed, and I could feel Kelli's eyes on me, as well as a spike of desire once I joined her in our back room. She led me to the circle, held me close from behind as we stood in its center, and pushed her hands up under my shirt to cup my breasts. I looked back at her, grinning at her shock and the pulse of desire I had caused because I had forgone a bra, and it took her an extra few seconds to form the words needed to jump to our room at my parents' place.

"You have been a naughty little kitten," Kelli whispered as we appeared in our other room, molten heat dripping from her words. "And later, I think you will certainly get an extra birthday spanking or two for being so bad."

"Promises, promises," I retorted, as I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to let everyone know we were here.

As we made our way upstairs the rich smells of burning charcoal and uncooked meat tickled my sensitive nose, and Kelli giggled at the way my ears and tail twitched because of it. I hadn't realized it until now, but I was damned hungry, and I hoped that enough people were here that food would be ready soon.

Once upstairs, Kelli and I moved through the small family room that the basement door opened out into, and through the double doors near the kitchen that lead into the back yard. As usual, dad was at the grill while my other dad was mixing drinks for some guests. I blinked for a second and then gave a squeal of delight as I ran towards the small crowd that had gathered for my birthday.

"Oh my god! Paul," I cried as I leapt into his arms, giggling at the shock on his face as I laid a noisy kiss on his cheek. "I'm so glad you came! And you brought everyone with you."

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world Myka," he replied with his signature clueless grin plastered across his face. "You remember Mark, Carl, and Jax right?"

Indeed I did remember the boys from Paul's jazz quintet, and I gave them all a round of genuine but slightly less enthusiastic hugs in greeting. Kelli followed right behind, also reintroducing herself to the group in the process. We managed to drag our parents over so that we could introduce them properly, and I was so caught up in the joy of seeing them all again that I missed it when two other women joined our crowd.

I was glad to see that Jessica had finally lost the haunted look that had been etched into her eyes ever since Scotland, and from the golden emotional filaments that connected us I was able to finally sense a great deal of happiness that she so desperately deserved. Since Jess and I had had lunch earlier the week before I gave her a simple hug and hello before turning to the other newcomer.

Kassidy, as always, nearly caused me to drop my jaw in shock. Every time the four of us got together she seemed to be just as gorgeous as I remembered from the night Kelli and I had watched her perform with Paul and his crew. Now, however, she was sporting a pair of skin tight jeans with a light azure sweater that was cut just enough to allow an occasional peek at her belly button if she moved just right. Her dark auburn hair caught the sunlight in its waves and I again noticed the almost ethereal glow that she always seemed to radiate.

I was most surprised, though, to see the strong and steady bonds of love that bound Kassidy and Paul almost as tight as Kelli and I were. Clearly they had gone from friends to serious relationship status since we had last been able to get together. I could not help but notice the other bonds they had that had solidified as well. Back when I had first met Kassidy I made note of a set of light friendship connections that passed between her and Paul that branched off while I was watching and attached themselves to me, and through me, to Kelli as well. Now these bonds were much stronger, and pulsed with a blossoming love and a significant amount of desire, and I wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Hi Myka," Kassidy whispered to me as she enfolded me in a rib creaking hug, followed by an overly tender kiss on the cheek.

"And hello to you too Kelli," she also said while giving the love of my life the same treatment. "I am so glad to see you both again."

"So I see you and Paul are an item now," I giggled as I took her hand, yet the look of shock as her face paled made me concerned.

"How did you know," she whispered as the sharp feeling of fear started coming through the bond she had with Kelli and I.

I wrapped her up in a gentle hug, and made sure that she was receiving nothing but concern and friendship from our side. I was worried that perhaps something Kelli and I had done might have hurt Kassidy, and I was desperate to avoid another situation like what had happened with Jasmine.

"It's a bit of a gift I have," I whispered in her ear so that only she could hear. "It is related to what I am. I sometimes know people's emotions if I concentrate, and if I know them well enough. Tell me what's wrong."

"Well, I know that you and Paul had, well, had something really special. And he told me that Kelli was part of it too. Umm, I'm kind of embarrassed, but he let me know pretty much what happened between you all... Oh god! No details, no, but..."

"Yes, Kassidy," I interrupted before she could become more flustered. "Paul and I, and Kelli did share some very special, very intimate moments together. I can tell that now, however, Paul is yours and you are his and neither Kelli nor I will get in the way of that."

"Please, it's just Kass," she replied, and I could feel much of her anxiety evaporate as we talked. "I didn't think you would try and keep him around, or would interfere. It's just, I sort of felt like I was trespassing from the moment he asked me out."

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, like I said, Paul has told me about things with you two. Again, no details, but I know enough of what happened. And I'm ok with that. It was actually quite sweet of him when he told me, because he wanted to be completely honest about it, about all things really."

"That sounds completely like the Paul that caught my fancy," I agreed.

"Yeah, he is always like that. A constant and perfect gentleman. Which is why I know that he still feels drawn to you both."

"Drawn to us? In what way," I asked, as my mind started to piece together some of the strange occurrences and feelings that I'd had since my transformation.

"Well," Kass replied, and I could tell that she was somewhat hesitant to talk about this.

"Look, Kass," I said, and I squeezed her hand to let her know things were ok. "Nothing you say is going to be a problem, alright? I have a couple of suspicions but I need information, and a little time to think about it. Just spit it out and we can fix it later."

"Ok then," she exclaimed with a heavy sigh. "Paul and I have discussed you and Kelli over the last few months. I know he adores me, but both of us understand that he is also in love with you both too."

"Are you serious," I asked in bewilderment. "Both of us have only been with Paul, twice. Do you really think what he is feeling is love?"

"Oh, I know for certain it is. And to be perfectly honest, for some strange reason I'm not only ok with it, but I think that I am having the same sort of feelings for you both that he is."

"You're serious, aren't you," I asked again, in obvious shock, but the realization of what Kass was feeling made sense on some strange level. "Ok. Well, we have some things to talk about after I have done some checking and some thinking. Give me a few days and I think I can make a little more sense of it all."

Kass agreed to table any discussion of the strange things she and Paul were feeling for Kelli and I for the moment, and I knew that I would have to get some information from Millicent or others in the Circle before we could proceed. If I was right in my hunch, however, it would change mine and Kelli's relationships with others outside of our bonding quite significantly.

"Ok, enough downer talk," I commanded as I grabbed Kass' hand. "Come and meet our parents."

I dragged her over to meet our moms and dads, and Paul joined us, pulling Kass to his side as I let everyone know who was who.

"So Kass, this is Dan and Lilly Carlisle, my parents," and I paused long enough so that she could receive the proper handshake and hug from my family. "And this is Steve and Amanda Harrison, Kelli's folks. Though to be fair our actual relationship is more like multiple parents sharing multiple daughters. It's how we've always been."

"Well, I am very pleased to meet you all," Kass replied as she accepted a glass of wine that mom offered, and joined in with the multitude of conversations that were going on.

By the time I had introduced Kassidy to our parents Gina and Ali had arrived and were locked in conversation with Kelli. I noticed that Jessica had moved in to be near Ali, and for her part, Ali was acting quite protective of Jess. I remembered talking to Ali a while back and she had told me that she was attracted to both men and women, but didn't like the way that people labeled each other. I remember her saying that when she found someone that she could love, she would love them no matter their gender. I now had a hope that perhaps she had found someone.

What tipped me off were the solid bonds that indicated more than just friendship between Jess and Ali, and I could swear that I watched them increase in strength every time I looked over at the pair. As I thought about it, I knew it felt right to me, and it made me happy for both of them. I was still going to give Ali a big ribbing about it before the end of the night was over, though. Then I heard Kass ask my dad something, and I almost cackled with laughter at how I knew he was going to react.

"Mr. Carlisle," Kassidy asked in a somewhat timid manner. "I saw you have..."

"Ok! I have had enough of this bullshit from all of you guys today," my dad yelled out, and while I did feel sorry for Kass at her utter mortification, I was shaking with barely controlled laughter.

"For the last damned time, let me make something perfectly clear. My name is Dan, and my wife's name is Amanda."

"That's exactly right," Kelli's dad added with just enough venom in his voice to be noticeable. "And I'm Steve, and my wife is Lilly."

"The only rule Steve and I gave you guys when you got here was to call us by name," dad growled while looking at Kass, softening the scolding with a well-timed wink. "The only ones who get to call us different are those two, and that's because we changed their diapers. So if one of you calls us mister, or miss, or missus one more time, I will make that person's life a living hell and you will have to eat well done steak."

That last threat made most of the guys gasp, and there were a couple of audible hell no's which made everyone laugh. And just like that, my dad had everyone friendly and familiar with each other. Kass asked about my parent's piano, and once she had the ok she grabbed Paul by the hand and made for the front room in the house. Both of our moms decided to follow, while everyone else remained out in the yard to keep the drinking and talking going.

I grabbed a glass of wine for Kelli, and a tonic water for myself, and then returned to continue with all of the pre-dinner conversation. I am sure that there are those who might wonder why I was drinking only tonic water, but it really wasn't that strange a thing. My first experience with alcohol found me drugged into unconsciousness, and I woke up chained to a table and eventually had to witness a human sacrifice. Yeah, Scotland sucked and I hadn't been able to touch a drop of any form of booze since. Even Kelli has a limit of one small glass of wine that we have opened ourselves, or that other people are drinking from. It's sometimes a bummer, but both of us feel more secure in our sobriety.

1...34567...15