Myla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was now back on the bed. She was on her hands and knees facing away from the camera. Her beautiful ass was more well-shaped and round than Myla had known. Alex reached her hand back between her legs and began fingering herself with experience and Myla tried some of the same techniques on herself, the feeling that they evoked heavenly. She was panting now, as was Alex. Alex had shifted and was now playing with herself forwards with her legs up in the air. She was laughing continually, as was Myla. Suddenly, Alex leaped up from the bed and shoved her fingers into her pussy at startling speed and almost collapsed with the effort. She then turned and reached into the drawer and drew out the same vibrator that Myla had examined. Alex stroked it with a tempting smile then approached the camera. With legs apart, she pushed into her cunt, and Myla mimicked.

Alex was now moaning in ecstasy, as was Myla. They expressed their happiness together in rhythm. Myla's arousal was heightened by the "presence" of Alex and she wondered between gasps and feelings of delight what doing this with Alex would entail. Alex and Myla clits were now being beautifully serviced by their own hands and together they pushed their hips up and down against the vibrator faster and faster until they both climaxed with unwomanly grunts and gasps.

In the film, Alex lay back on the bed, still moving the vibrator in and out but slowly without intent to arouse herself. Finally she stopped, put it on the bed beside her and walked up and turned off the camera, though not before shoving the lens against her recently orgasmic vagina.

Myla was tired, but happy. Alex was the single greatest thing in her life and now she was sure that Alex liked her more than as a friend. Though still unsure of how to proceed, Myla was content and she fell asleep naked. She dreamt of Alex's body and she masturbated again a couple of hours later.

***

Myla acted a bit strange around Alex for the next few weeks. She even avoided her on some occasions. When she caught sight of her, blood would rush to her face and she would feel very hot. Not only that, but she felt he legs go weak as her loins pulsed with heat, wishing. Unfortunately, Alex was all she could think about, no matter how she tried not to. Of course, she didn't try very hard. The only thing she was worried about really was how to continue their relationship and take it to the next level.

She also wondered about how in the future she might tell Alex about stealing the video. She was quite frightened that Alex would react badly and be out of her life forever. That would be the most torturous thing that Myla believed she would ever go through, should it come to pass.

All of her thinking and planning was for naught however.

***

It was very late at night, around two in the morning, but Myla could not sleep. She had slept in the day before and hadn't done much, having felt she needed a day to herself.

She was sitting on her bed, looking out the window and as usual, her thoughts were focused on Alex. She was uncontrollably imagining her long, shapely legs; tight butt and her whole curvaceous body and the thought hit her that she should watch the video again.

A sigh escaped her lips at this thought and she lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. She had avoided watching the tape as much as she avoided Alex, as it might make things even more uncomfortable between them.

She got up and walked over to her couch-side table and reached into a drawer, pushing aside her new vibrator to find the card. She slipped it into the camera attached to the TV and moved to press play when there was a tentative knock at the door.

Myla's heart jumped and she tossed the card hastily behind the TV stand.

She walked slowly over to the door, uncertain who might be knocking at such an hour. She looked through the peephole as she always did, even though she knew it was smashed, the cracks and loose pieces of glass providing her only with a view of someone looking around, dressed in mostly red.

She unlocked the door and swung it open timidly.

"Alex! Come on in!" she cried with a bit more excitement that she had planned.

Alex looked at Myla, who was dressed in a spring dress with a coy smile.

"A spring dress?" Alex replied simply.

"Yeah, I just threw it on since I couldn't sleep," she told her, absent-mindedly playing with her wrists.

"It's pretty on you."

"Thanks. You want something to drink? I have some Bailey's in the fridge, I think."

"That would be perfect."

My Alex, that's quite the dress you have on there. Are you going out someplace fancy? I like the cut on the side. Very sexy, I must say."

Alex chuckled and swirled, revealing taut, tanned thigh and a low cut back.

Her dress really was fancy as well as sexy. In addition to the cut on the side and low back, it was a low-riding, off-the-shoulder number (with two tiny straps) that revealed a lot of skin. There was a deep chasm between her breasts, inviting continual stares from Myla (when she thought Alex didn't notice, of course)

At the sight of such beauty, Myla was once again feeling that overwhelming heat.

She poured them chilled glasses of Bailey's and returned to the "living room" section of the apartment where Alex had taken a seat.

"There you are"

"Thanks!"

They sat in silence for a moment and swirled and sipped their drinks.

"Myla."

"Yeah?"

"You've been avoiding me, I'm not dumb."

"I...I have..It's just...I..feel...I feel like..." Myla stuttered, searching for words to express her feelings.

"Is it possibly because you feel guilty about something? Mmm?"

"Err...a bit..."

Alex tilted her head and smiled, looking deeply into Myla's eyes.

"Yeah, definitely I have. Felt guilty. You know about the card?"

"Of course silly! It's not like I've ever made a video before, you know. I always make sure that I have that thing stashed away."

"Of course," Myla groaned.

"I knew you'd taken it too, since you folded up my lingerie. You do it in a certain way, you know. I had quite a chuckle, thinking of you trying on my clothes. Kinda hot actually." Alex cocked her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, Alex I shouldn't--"

Alex cut her off: "Don't worry about!" She looked around conspiringly and leaned in closer, her dress drooping seductively.

"It...aah...It was for you."

"Excuse me?" Myla's cheeks flushed.

They were sitting, the two of them, on the couch and Alex slid closer until their thighs were brushing one another.

"I..heh...I was going to slip it under your door one day." Alex's face was incredibly red at this point, matching Myla's face and her own dress.

Myla simply stared at her, the reason for Alex's visit becoming clearer.

Alex scooted closer, their thighs tight against one another, and slipped her hand along the back of the couch, moving her face closer to Myla's. When she was several inches away, she whispered,

"Did you like it Myla?"

The warmth of her breath sent a jolt through Myla. Alex was leaning against her and she could just barely feel her pounding heart.

Myla was silent for a long while, her eyes looking at everything but the beautiful face inches from her own.

Alex smiled and whispered, with a little laugh that moved her body,

"I think you did." The movement of Alex's body was all too clear to Myla.

"Of course I did. I...masturbated to it and then dreamed about you all night."

This came out quickly and without thought.

Alex laughed out loud.

She suddenly stood up. She walked to about five feet from Myla (the shape of her behind outlined barely by the red fabric) and turned around gracefully. She had a devious smile on her rose-red lips.

"This one is for you, Myla."

And just as in the tape, Alex began swaying and undulating her body, moving in ways that made temptation rise in Myla like a chained beast, but she remained where she was, struck dumb by Alex's beauty. Her brown locks, in coils, brushed about her face, the dress pressed against her chest, but still left something to the imagination, though Myla knew what lay beneath.

Alex turned and danced her way closer to Myla, who was shaking in delight. When she was about a foot from her, Alex slowly came to a halt, after a few bounces of her hips. She blew a kiss to Myla, who remained seated. With that, Alex reached up, she slipped off the dress, which slipped to the floor silently.

Myla gave a big laugh, as Alex had revealed that her intimate apparel underneath was the same from the movie, the same that Myla had tried on.

"I thought you'd like that," she said as she half-danced to close the distance between them. She spread her legs and sat down on Myla's lap, which elicited a slight moan from her. She rubbed her thighs, as well as Myla's, moving up to her hips.

"That is a pretty spring dress," she told her as she ran her hands across the fabric. She walked her fingers to Myla's sides, then all the way up to her shoulders. Alex then cupped Myla's face and planted a quick kiss on Myla's lips. The kiss caused an explosion of sensations in Myla, as the only people she had kissed before now were her parents. This was a totally new experience. She moved her hips up, until the Alex's weight pushed them back down.

Myla was breathing heavily now, licking her lips, enjoying the taste of Bailey's from Alex's mouth.

Myla brought her hands up to Alex's back and felt the soft skin. Alex arced her back and tilted her head as well, her breasts rising into Myla's face. She tried to kiss them but Alex returned to her normal position a bit too quickly. When she saw what Myla wanted, she scooted forward a bit, so that she was right on Myla's lap, her knees supporting her on the couch. Alex's panties were rubbing against the area of the dress that covered Myla's delta. Their arousal surged and Myla got her wish.

She brought her head down and licked the exposed skin above the bra, the moisture glistening. A little whimper left Alex, and in a moment, her nipples were poking the bra as little shadowed bumps. Myla sucked them for a few second through the bra.

Alex whispered some thing a bout making things easier and unclipped her bra and tossing it aside, with a familiar cowboy style. Myla was paying attention to her tits however, as they bounced with the movement. Myla brought her face down to her chest and wrapped her mouth around the beads of beauty. She sucked them hard and swelled them up. She lightly let her teeth go along them. All the while, Alex undulated her naked chest against her. She used one hand to steady herself with Myla's shoulder and she massaged her other breast with her free hand. Myla's hands were fondling Alex's ass without thought, and they sometimes dipped into the dainty panties to feel the supple flesh.

Myla eventually stopped servicing Alex's breast and leaned back to look up at the goddess on her legs. She reached up and pulled Alex closer to her and she kissed her once again, but this time for much longer. Their lips pressed together perfectly and the eventually opened their mouths and allowed their tongues to explore and play. The taste of their earlier drinks was evident and they drank it from each other.

They broke and they looked at each other for a moment.

"I love you Alex."

This got a little smile from Alex, who returned the phrase.

After the small exchange, they grew more energetic, almost renewed.

Alex remained on Myla's lap and slipped the spring dress down, exposing her voluptuous treasures. She felt them and gave Myla such pleasure that she thought she might faint. She enjoyed this for a time and decided she should return the favour.

She moved her hands and pushed up on Alex's bottom, signalling her to lessen the pressure on Myla's lap. She wasn't uncomfortable, but removing Alex's remaining apparel would have been difficult otherwise. She pulled down the lingerie and sucked on her own upper lip at the sight of Alex's aroused pussy. She put her one hand between Alex's thighs, and gently pushed down with the other, telling Alex that she could return to her former pose. As Alex lowered herself, she felt a finger enter her from Myla's upturned hand, which rested on her own lap. Alex forgot completely about Myla's breasts and opened her mouth in silent expression. She swayed and barely, just barely, moved her hips up and down on Myla's finger.

Myla felt her hand getting warm and wet and she reached out to caress Alex's bosom. In addition to Alex's growing abdomen movements, Myla's was exploring Alex's inside, stroking Alex's clitoris, a decision which was well received. Alex had her eyes closed now and was struck dumb by the feeling that Myla was giving her. She didn't want to feel greedy so she also rubbed Myla's breasts and pushed her dress down further.

They went like this for a little while longer until Alex felt guilty for having all the pleasure, she wanted Myla to be happy as well.

She stopped and pulled up, Myla's finger leaving her. Though she wanted more, she felt that Myla deserved something.

She got off of Myla (throwing off the loose panties which had remained at her knees) and got down on her knees in front of Myla. She moved forward, into Myla's dress and pulled down her cotton panties. Unlike Myla, Alex had never seen her partner's pussy and she relished the view. She pushed her head forwards and brought her mouth to Myla's horny lips. She sucked on her cunt and after a moment, when Myla stopped moving in pleasure, she thrust her tongue inside her. She tasted Myla and felt her as never before.

"Bailey's has nothing of you, my love," she thought as she flicked Myla's lust filled twat.

Myla was in heaven meanwhile. Running her hands through Alex's hair after pulling her dress up to the length of a mini skirt. She moved between Alex and her own chest continually, wishing for more and more and more!

"Fuck yeah, Alex, I love you. Make me happy! Fuck yeah!"

Alex raised Myla's legs onto her shoulders and with unprecedented strength, pushed her back and spun her around so that she was lying on the couch, with Alex still licking, flicking and sucking between her thighs.

"Wow! Alex, you're a strong-Fuck!-lover!"

Pleasure was all the answer that came from Alex. Myla was shuddering and moving her hips slightly against the push of Alex's tongue.

She looked behind her and spotted the table that contained her vibrator.

"Alex, I have a surprise for you," she said as she pulled the vibrator out, licking it in her lust filled stupor.

Alex emerged from between Myla's legs and eyed the dildo like a child at a new, well, toy.

Myla had done some shopping at her local sex store and found a new, strap-on, double dildo. She had made a good, choice it seemed, as each wanted to please the other while they themselves were being loved.

Alex reached forward, giving Myla's breasts each a little poke, and removed Myla's dress, revealing her full body. Alex grinned at Myla, who lay on her back with legs up.

"Bring it on."

The two got into position hastily. Myla inserted one end of the dildo into herself, the texture making her moan in pleasure. Seeing this, Alex gave herself a little finger. Myla strapped it to her pelvis that she had an immense rubber penis emerging from her pussy. She stood up, holding Alex's hand to help her as well. They hugged close and Myla plunge the dildo into Alex, who let out a little scream of surprise at the sensual feelings that wracked her body. The two were nearing orgasm, though they knew that it would still be a little while. They stood together and Myla switched on the vibrator and they both moaned and swore and panted together.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Myla began rocking and moving Alex over to the kitchen table clumsily and they bumped into nearly everything on the way. She pushed Alex up onto the table and began moving in and out. Myla was going weak from the vibrator and Alex was moaning constantly from her own sensations.

Myla felt an urge to command, as well as a need to do everything. She pulled out of Alex, who looked at her in false disappointment which turned into a smile as Myla commanded her go on all fours.

The vibrator made the shiny penis shake and Alex laughed at it as it hung there.

She went down on the soft carpet and felt a sudden burst of arousal as Myla shoved into her from behind.

Their orgasm was nearing and they felt the need to move faster and harder.

"Nail me Myla. Alex has been a bad girl! Show me how it's done, baby"

Myla replied by pushing deeper and stronger into Alex's pussy. Her pelvis smacked against Alex's tight buttocks. She held Alex by the hips and continued to oblige her cries for "more! More! More! Faster bitch!"

Soon, their groans turned into a cursing match, each uttering encouraging swears.

"FUCK ME, CUNT"

"I'M SCREWING YOU BITCH!"

They did this for some time, but they felt that their arousal was beginning to fade. Something to do with the fact that they were using a dildo. They were lusty for women, not men and this presence, while fake, went against their ideas.

Myla suddenly stopped.

"Come on you motherfucking cunt bitch! Fuck me! Now!"

Myla only smiled.

"Come on. We finish in the bedroom," she said as she tossed the vibrator aside.

Alex pounced on Myla and began fingering her as they moved to the bedroom. Myla was surprised they could stay standing (though they did knock a lot over), but they made in and Alex flung Myla back on the bed. Alex was sweating and the droplets ran over her body, falling from the tips of her heaving tits, along her cunt. Myla noticed this and began to get up. Alex pushed her down with her whole body, going down on top of her. She sat up and grinded their wet pussies together. She moved down to kiss Myla on the lips for the third time that night. Their kiss lasted for what seemed like forever. They tasted and sucked each others lips, the Bailey's still lingering, though Alex no longer cared. Myla broke the kiss and looked into Alex's eyes. She twirled her finger in the air and Alex laughed, her breasts jiggling.

She flipped around and lay down, her knees on either side of Myla's face. Myla reached up and cupped her ass and brought Alex's moist vagina to her mouth, as Alex lowered her face to Myla's. In this way, they shoved their tongues into one another's pussies and each nearly died of the passionate love they felt. They used they tongues, lips, fingers. They made each other feel the most exquisite sensations.

Alex licked.

Myla sucked.

Alex fingered.

Myla stroked.

With quick looks back towards the others face, they noticed that they breasts were heaving with the effort. Each suddenly gained some energy and they moved against the others actions. They fucked, they fucked. They flicked their clits faster and with more passion with each passing second they loved each other and then, while they fucked, they began moaning and uttering carnal sounds of love. They grew louder and louder until finally, they let out simultaneous yelps of orgasm. They collapsed, though not before tasting the sweet juices of one another's ultimate happiness.

The two lovers lay next to one another for a long time without moving. Both were so very tired that neither had the energy to move. They were so spent, though they both knew that they would do it all again the next night.

THE END

Everyone: Please give me some brutally honest feeback, 'kay! ;)

12