Mystery Prize Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it," they said, "If either of you were uncomfortable with the other giving or receiving head from someone else, then you would have had your chance to opt out of the challenge, right? Since you didn't opt out, it might be a little weird to think about Lucy sucking another guy's cock, but you know that her heart really belongs to you, right? Same for Cal, in fact, he won't even know which is you and which isn't! And in the end, you'll have tried something different. If either of you don't like it in the end you never have to do it again. Or, if you find that it was exciting, there are plenty of other chances to experiment onboard!"

Lucy and I had both listened to the others explain the situation and again decided that we were on the cruise to try new things and honestly this game did sound like it would be a lot of fun. Even though Lucy thought she wasn't great at blowjobs, I was pretty sure I'd know her mouth from other women's.

Ian then excused himself, he had to go share some more information with the audience. We could not tell what he was telling them, but I figured it had to do with those betting slips.

I didn't pay too much attention to the men, but the women were all different body styles. Lucy was by far the curviest. She had the biggest breasts, hips and ass, with the smallest waist by comparison. She was also the shortest. And the only one who had a short pixie-cut haircut. Only one other woman there had a shaved pussy other than Lucy.

Another one of the women in a couple was tall and lean, she was barely a B-Cup and had hardly any ass or hips at all. It was clear she was very concerned with her health, and was in incredibly great shape. She had blond hair, tied back in a ponytail.

The third woman up here with her husband or boyfriend was the most out of shape. She was not unattractive, but definitely had the most extra pounds on her. Her face, on the other hand, was extremely pretty. Her hair was long, full, brown and curly. She had an untrimmed muff, which she probably kept that way because her partner preferred it.

Sheila was an attractive older woman; she obviously had some plastic surgery in her life. Nobody's breasts are that perky in her 60's! Her silver hair was long and straight. She had a nicely trimmed "landing strip" -- obviously she had come to this cruise prepared!

Finally, the last of the women was a younger girl. She had small perky breasts, and was the other woman with a shaved pussy. If I had to guess, I would have wagered she was here with a bunch of girlfriends, here to experience as much sex as they could with as many others as they could.

Ian soon came back and took a look over us. "Looks like turning you guys on won't be too difficult huh?" I hadn't noticed before, but every one of us was already fully erect. I couldn't tell because I didn't want to inspect other's dicks, but I was already leaking pre-cum from the anticipation of what this game was going to be like! "So, if you're all ok, we're going to head out and get the game started. We already gathered up the audience's predictions; do you all want to know the odds?"

"No way!" some other guy said. "I don't want to know the audience already knows that I cum extra quickly!" We all laughed; maybe I wouldn't be the first to cum!

"Alright then," Ian said, also laughing. "I'll just keep those odds to myself!"

*****

We all marched onto the stage and the crowd cheered, hooted and shouted catcalls at the women. Lucy blushed at little, but swaggered up on stage, making sure to accentuate her shapely figure all the while. I caught a couple glances from the other men in the group... and some of the women... and was actually quite proud that my wife could draw glances from strangers.

"We're ready to begin," Ian announced. "Men, it's time to put on those blindfolds!"

I took a deep breath, and put on my blindfold. And waited.

"Alright, all the men are blindfolded. Ladies, it's time you shuffled around, so the men don't know what order you're going to go around in." I kept waiting, growing more anxious. "Okay, everybody's in position! Ladies to your marks... Get set... Annnnnnnnnnd... GO!" He blew his whistle and the game began with much cheering from the crowd.

The next sensation I've felt was someone's hands on my cock. Her hands were small and slender. She began stroking me, gently at first but her pace kept increasing very quickly. "Do you like that?" she asked me.

"Slower," I asked. "You're going too fast too soon."

She either didn't hear me, or ignored me. Her pace continually quickened. Then, she suddenly, stopped stroking me. This was, without a doubt, the worst hand job I've ever received. It was slow. Then it was fast. There was no massage oil or lotion. Then it was faster. And suddenly, it was over.

"My arm's sore," she told me. "I'm going to use my other hand." She switched hands, and the worst hand job of my life became the second worst hand job of my life. I can only assume that she switched from her dominant hand to her non-dominant one. Now, instead of a slow then extremely fast hand job, I was receiving a slow then extremely fast clumsy hand job.

"Just wait it out, Cal," I thought to myself as she continued. I was pretty sure this was the young girl, the one who was here without a partner. "Her two minutes has got to be up any second now. I feel so sorry for whichever man gets stuck with her as their finishing act..."

Finally, after an eternity of the second worst hand job I've ever received followed by the worst hand job I've ever received Ian blew the whistle. "Thank God!" I thought to myself.

"Whenever you're ready ladies!" Ian instructed.

All the girls slid down one, and in front of me was the next participant. "Wow, you look a little raw there," she said to me. "Maybe I can help!"

She put one of her hands around my cock. This time, I was relieved to feel she had already applied some of the oil provided by the crew. She slid her hand slowly up and down my shaft. Her touch was much softer, slower and more sensual than my previous experience during the game.

She made sure to cover me with the lotion or oil, whatever it was. Then, I felt her lips wrap around the tip of my penis. A shiver rose from the tip and up my back. By comparison to the last girl, this one's touch was amazing. She slowly moved her lips up my shaft, then back down. She took her lips off my penis, and kissed the tip, licking up some pre-cum as she did so. She placed her hand on my cock again, and licked me from tip to base. Again, she took the tip of my cock into her mouth and moved up slowly, licking the underside of it as she did so.

"Do you like that?" She asked me.

"Y-yes," I gasped. "It's great! Keep going!"

"Oh, I will!" she replied. "You're delicious!"

She continued licking, stroking and sucking me. I grew ever closer to cumming, but to my disappointment, Ian blew the whistle and she had to move onto the next guy.

Obviously, I was not the only guy who thought that girl was a real professional. The man next to me gasped almost immediately after the women began their next round. "I'm going to..." he grunted.

"Go on, baby, cum all over me!" she replied. A moment later he grunted again. He must have been cumming all over her -- the audience cheered and hooted in appreciation.

The girl on the other side of my blindfolded eyes me had started blowing me, but took her mouth off my cock and stroked it gently as the other man came all over his current partner. She must've been mesmerized.

"Alright," Ian said, "That's the first group! Those two are out for the rest of the game! Stay where you are honey, you're your man won't know who made him cum! Carry on ladies!"

It was the prodding my current partner needed. I felt her wrap her lips around me again with a renewed sense of vigor. "You're next!" she teased between sucks, licks and kisses. She began deep-throating me, wrapping her lips all the way around my cock. Her tongue teased the underside of my cock's head, it was something I never been deep throated before. The sensation felt amazing!

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as wave after wave of pleasure spread throughout my body. "I think you're right!"

She couldn't respond, her mouth was otherwise occupied as she kept licking me through her closed mouth. My legs began to give out, but I was able to remain standing through sheer force of will. She let go of my cock, and jerked me with her hands one last time before deep throating me again.

"C'mon, stud, come for me!" she said before her mouth engulfed my cock again. She sucked and licked in a fury. I could tell she had a plan... she was going to get me to cum before Ian blew his whistle. My knees bucked, my hips shot forward and I began to cum with explosive force.

"Mmm," she murmured drinking down spurt after spurt. Finally, I finished cumming; her mouth let go of my cock. "Oh man, that was a ton of cum! Looks like we came in second, Ian!"

Ian laughed and confessed, "I could tell you two were going to be next. That's why I gave you an extra 30 seconds!" He blew his whistle indicating it was time for the remaining groups to move on to their next partners. I continued to catch my breath.

The rest of the blindfold challenge came to completion quickly, every other guy was near the brink of cumming too. "I bet I know who is going to make her partner cum last," I whispered to the guy next to me who came first.

"Bet I can too. Your first partner and my second? She was horrible." he whispered back and we both snickered quietly.

Quickly, the other men came with their current partners except for one. The rest of the men joined us in catching our breaths. The women must also be collecting themselves after jobs well done.

"Dude, Ian," said the one remaining competitor. "I'm sorry, but I don't think she's going to make me cum!"

The first guy and I couldn't contain our laughter, we knew who his current partner must be. Before Ian could answer, one of the women spoke up, it sounded like Sheila, but I couldn't be certain. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll help you!"

Within seconds, the remaining man's breathing quickened. "Oh man," he gasped. "Much better! Keep it up, baby! Just like that! Just like that! Ohhh maaaaaan!" He began to cum almost immediately after the other woman began helping his current partner. His hips stopped thrusting, and then Ian blew the final whistle.

The audience clapped and cheered, but Ian calmed then down. "Alright, alright. Hold your applause for a little while. Now comes the second round, remember? Ladies, please shuffle yourselves and take your seats over here." Ian must have been showing them some chairs that were set up on the stage. "There we go, now, gentlemen, if you'll take your places there too?"

Next Ian instructed us to remove our blindfolds. We then put on free robes, and joined the ladies on chairs that had indeed been assembled who also adorned the same free robes.

"Okay," Ian continued, "Now, we in the audience already know in what order the men came. We also know which woman made which man cum. I'm told that we even have a few members in the audience who will be walking away with multiple bottles of massage oils because their predictions were right multiple times. But the second round has just begun, and it usually is a little silly. I'll point to one of the men, then you ladies have to guess which one of you made him cum. Then, that man will try to guess which woman was the culprit! I won't spoil it by telling you in which order the men came. Sound like fun?"

Everyone nodded, though many of us were already quite embarrassed. Now we had this other round, guessing who made who cum. First the ladies would be guessing which man came for them, and then, I suspected the men would be guessing who made them cum. Naturally, we already knew the order in which we all came; but had yet to figure out who brought the other to orgasm.

"First up," Ian said laughing, "Is this man here. Contestant #1!"

He was one of the other men accompanied by a girlfriend or wife. His wife spoke up first, "Well, it wasn't me! I can tell you that! The man who came for me tasted way different than Jim usually does!" Everyone in the audience and on stage laughed at that.

"I think it was me," chimed in the very pretty BBW woman.

Nobody else offered his or her views so Ian asked, "Why's that honey?"

"Well," she said, rubbing her chest that was still sticky with cum. "He just seems like a sprayer. I don't know, I just think he looks like the kind of guy who would cum a lot more than any of the others."

Ian seemed placated with that reply, and the man's partner spoke next. "That's true! That's another reason I know it wasn't Jim who came for me!" Everyone laughed again.

"And how about you, Jim?" Ian asked. "Which one do you think made you cum?"

He thought for a moment and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure, so I'll go with her on this one."

"Alright," said Ian. "Audience help me remember their guesses! Next up, we have our male contestant #5!"

I gulped. That was me! It was my turn to be put on the spot... at least the women would have to take guesses first.

Without hesitation, Sheila spoke up. "I think it's me!" she said beaming.

"No, you're wrong!" cried the youngest girl, having momentarily forgotten she received help making her man cum.

"No way, you're both wrong!" said the tall, thin woman. "I'm 100% positive it was me!" I felt like I was on Maury, with all these women claiming to be positive about something concerning me.

"Well, ladies, you're going to have to talk to each other. Why do you think it was you who made him cum?" Ian said taking a seat.

"Well," said youngest girl, "He's the shortest guy, and I'm pretty sure the guy with the smallest cock came all over me. Short guy, small cock? See what I'm saying?"

"No way, honey," the tall thin woman said. "Short guys, huge cocks. AmIRight?" She stood up as she said 'Am I right' as one word. The audience clapped and hooted. "Plus, you said he came all over you. I know for a fact he came straight down my throat. I didn't miss a drop!" She licked her lips.

"Hm..." Sheila thought out loud. "I'm going to have to defer to her on this after all. She seems so damn sure about herself!"

"Alright," Ian said again, "What do you think #5?"

"Well," I said leaning forward in my chair. "I'm sure it was her," I pointed to the tall woman. "I also know for a fact that I came directly into someone's mouth. This might be cheating, but everyone else is covered in cum. She's the only clean one up here. Ergo, she must be the lady who made me cum!"

"Wow, that was the most logical answer I could have received," Ian said scratching his chin. "By the way, audience, 'ergo' means 'therefore.' Next time, Cal, dumb it down a little bit!" Everybody laughed, and it continued down the line.

Next up was male contestant #2. He was one of the single or at least unattached men participating. This time, Lucy spoke up first. "I'm not sure why I think it was me, but there's just something about him that makes me think I have his cum all over my hair. I dunno, maybe I just feel like he has the worst aim of the bunch?"

Everybody laughed again, and Ian moved onto him. "I'll be honest," he said. "I was the last to cum... and I was the guy who's lady needed the help of another."

"Ooh!" cried out the young girl. "That was me! And her!" She pointed at Sheila.

"I'll take her word for it," the guy said before Ian moved on. "Sweetie, you're young, you could learn a lot from her!"

"How about this gent, #3?" Ian asked.

Lucy spoke up again, "Well, since I know I wasn't the last guy's milker, I'm gunna go with #3. Maybe he's got the aiming problem!" Everyone laughed including the guy who was being a good sport about her joke about his aim.

"I'm going to go with her, actually," he said, pointing to Sheila. "She seems like the type who really knows how to work a cock."

"And finally, we come to the last gentleman up here: #4! Which of you ladies think you were the one?" Ian asked, moving down to the final contestant.

"It had to be me," Sheila said smiling. "Mine was the first to cum. And I'm pretty sure he looks the most rested!" Again, the audience laughed, and so did the guy.

"Well, that clenches it," he said. "I was first! So it must've been you!" He turned to the guy before him. "Sorry dude looks like you're wrong!" More laughter.

"Alright, all their votes are in," Ian said, taking a drink of water himself. "We actually had a lot of right guesses tonight! Shall I spill the beans?"

"Yeaaah!" everyone cheered.

"Alright, here's the order and the pairs! Guy #4 came first, from Gal #2's technique." That was one of the single guys and Sheila. He had guessed right. "Next was Guy #5, from Gal #1." I was right! Awesome! That tall, thin woman really knew how to give head. Maybe Lucy could ask her for some lessons one day. "Third was Guy #1, from Gal #3." He and she were right with their guesses too. "Next was Guy #3, from Gal #5." That was Lucy! This guy thought the girl who sucked him off was a pro! That should really help Lucy's cock-sucking-self-esteem! "And finally, Guy #2 was last, with the help from Gal #4" He winked and added, "(with a little added assistance from Gal #2)!" So he was right as well.

The audience gave a standing ovation as Ian handed out our prizes. We each got a full gift basket full of specialty flavored massage oils. We all shook each other's hands and thanked them for a very enjoyable first night aboard the Helios.

Lucy and I carried our gift baskets off the stage arm-in-arm. We sat down next to Cait, who waited behind while the rest of the audience left the theater. "You know, Lucy," she said, "That guy was right. I don't know how you think you're not great a sucking dick. You're a real pro! But your poor hair! You're going to need to take another shower!"

Lucy and I laughed, prior to tonight's event something like this would have seemed to be so far away from our comfort zone. Now, having enjoyed ourselves doing something like this it was exhilarating. Adding to the excitement was the fact that neither Lucy nor myself felt any jealousy having been pleasured and given pleasure to another. The three of us walked off to our rooms. We were all tired, and tomorrow was sure to be another thrilling sex-filled day!

Just before we entered our room, Cait pulled me aside. Lucy flopped into bed and Cait whispered into my ear, "With dick sucking skills like hers, I can just imagine how well she could eat a pussy!"

"Maybe you'll get to find out," I said slyly as I closed our door. "Good night, Cait!"

I fell into the bed next to Lucy. She still had the smell of cum in her hair, but it didn't bother me. We were both so tired and fell into a deep, restful sleep almost immediately. Tomorrow was surely going to be another busy day!

12