Mystique - a He-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose up slightly and held under my belly, encouraging me to kneel up, doggy fashion. When in position he fondled my breasts, careful not to lose too much of my milk. I spread my knees open to accommodate him and we fucked like that for a while. He said he liked the feel of my ass in his groin as he fucked me, I liked it too, those strong thighs slapping my cheeks as he rode me. But it was out and out sex, not the love we had before and I suggested we start again. Quick to please me, we did just that. I laid on my back and raised my legs, he laid over me, cock pressing on mine as he kissed me and caressed my breasts, teasing the milk from me with his lips. He was no fool he was certainly getting the best of the deal, sucking my milk and manoeuvring his cock into position to love me like before.

The solid beast slid in like it belonged there, to my mind, it did! A warm thick cock that brought pleasure to us both. Starting slowly, he slid to and fro, his hands still playing with my breasts, kisses plying my lips with just a hint of the sweet residue of my milk. I could feel a fire starting deep down in me, a warm glow that, although centred in my ass, seemed to spread to my brain. We were moving together in a rhythm that was as old as time, a sequence of sensations, a heightening of awareness. Suddenly the world slipped away, there was just the two of us, moving as one, melding our bodies in an ecstatic expression of love. I was lost within our lovemaking, as he seemed to be, our tempo increased as though by unspoken thought, both striving to please the other.

My moans were now rising higher, the building orgasm gave voice to my desire. His groans were keeping pace with his thrusts, a drumbeat that our bodies were responding to. My ass was full of sensation as I ejaculated, my tiny cock coating his belly as he ground his hips down on me. He was cumming too, a wonderful explosion of cum jetted inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing, each jet of cum was like a firework in my mind and hot liquid in my bowels. I was wedged under the weight of him, pinned by his huge cock, gloriously unable to move. He raised my wrists and secured them with one hand, his head sought my breasts, sucking milk from me until I was dry.

I was a depleted husk, drained of my fluids, I opened my mouth and looked at him, saying,

"Spit." He did just that, as if he knew I would drink from him, I sucked his tongue, mewling, submissively. He raised his body up and brought his knees either side of me, his cock only half hard as it tapped my nose. His voice was commanding,

"Drink," he said and proceeded to point his dick at my mouth, I opened up like the slut I was.

"Yes, Yes, make me do it."

His stream was thin, restrained, as I gulped the hot piss. It stung the back of my mouth, the sheer quantity then overflowed, threatening to choke me. I spluttered and gulped as much in panic as obeying him, he slowed his urine and spurted once, twice until it stopped completely. I gasped and swallowed, the taste not as bad as I thought. I licked my lips and said,

"More,"

He duly obliged, my mouth filled quicker this time and most spilled out over my breasts, regardless of me gulping as much as I could. Again, he slowed and squirted, stopped and squirted once more, I could manage these and drank it all. He kissed me as he released my wrists, rolling off my body he lay on his back beside me.

We showered and soaped each other in a blissful haze of post coital tenderness. We dressed and kissed one last time before we left the room and went our separate ways. Later that day a package arrived for me, inside was a beautiful necklace appearing to be comprised of small diamonds, with a cluster of aquamarine stones in a drop. There was no way I would ever get it appraised by a jeweller, it was sent as an appreciative gesture and I would treasure it as one.

Spitzharder

12