All Comments on 'N.I.P - Nina In Public'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE!

That is so HOT!

More episodes please.

ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 6 years ago
Agreement

This was very well thought out, and quite honestly, the build-up to the sex was well done. I have a snaking feeling that Michelle is the one who took her clothes, being "out", but I could be wrong. Either way, please write a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Why can't there be more dirty smut like this in the world?

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 6 years ago
The Master

Req,

You are the master.

Always love your writing.

Zoo

TKOMadTKOMadalmost 6 years ago
More please

Was it Michelle who stole her stuff, or was it the client himself? I look forward to more naked adventures. Nicely done.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
So very well written

This is one of those unique sex stories without a lot of "sex" in it. It was easy to identity with the girl. Even boys have the fantasies of being naked in public and getting seen. The encounter with the young couple and just passing it off was precious.

Will there be a chapter 2?? Stay tuned.

RequiaxRequiaxalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Follow up

I am glad to hear so many have enjoyed this story.

While I don’t want to disappoint anyone I have to say that I have no plans to write any follow up to this story. I prefer to write stand-alone stories here, so while there will be many more stories from me I do not plan to revisit these characters again.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Wow

This is true delight.

I did expect it to end with her finding the bag left on the doorsteps at her home - implicating it might be the client who took them, but never confirmed, leaving options open.

As to porn, I recall a video I saw some years ago, of a fairly popular nude model (with hundreds of pictures on prestige sites already) doing a foto session on a yacht. She lean against the mast fully nude, flaunting her slender, delicious body. Suddenly her eyes darted, she went all shy, and ducked down between the cabin and bulwark. The camera turned to show another boat passing at speed, probably within hundred yards, several people waving from it.

She certainly wasn't alone on her boat, knowing how the pro stuff is done there might be a whole studio team working at her, and with obvious purpose to publish the results, still she ducked out of sight of strangers. It seems absurd from the viewer side of the screen, but such is how the human emotions work. I do believe it wasn't an act, or if it was it was damn good one.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52almost 6 years ago
Is Nina going to be a reoccuring character?

Will we ever see more of Nina?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2 required

Or I'll steal your clothes ! ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
o yes very hot

I read and had to cum, cum and cum

NakedDanNakedDanover 5 years ago
Is that it?

I loved the buildup, but I was expecting a bit more of a payoff. Noof has had her photographing herself all over her house and yard, and then she had sent him photos of the possible shooting locations. I figured he was doing that to find out her location. When Nina’s bag turned up missing, I figured Noof was behind it and had a drone or something videoing her naked jaunt. And when Ryan was the only one home at her friend’s house, I kind of expected him to be Noof. Heck, maybe he is. And by the way, if all of Nina’s stuff other than her camera was stolen, how is she going to get into her house? Does she have a key hidden somewhere.

Anyway, the story was very well written and enjoyable. I just wasn’t quite ready for it to end...

AkournAkournover 1 year ago

I figured that we would come to find out Ryan was the client all along...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous