All Comments on 'N.U.D.E. Ch. 04'

by bigrimmstales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mBrowmBrowalmost 17 years ago
Discreet correction?

Quite erotic and tense, but please fix discrete(ly)/discreet(ly), as they are quite different, well, discrete! ... ... ...

admittedly discretely from behind her desk ===> admittedly discreetly ...

tongue discretely licking at her lips ===> tongue discreetly ...

I locked it discretely. ===> I locked it discreetly. ...

her tongue discretely licking at her lips ===> discreetly licking ...

her hand discretely between her thighs ===> discreetly between ...

... ... ...

MS Encarta Dictionary advises: Discreet --careful to avoid embarrassing or upsetting others. ...

Discrete --Completely separate and unconnected.

... ... ...

The adverbs discreetly and discretely are different in the same manner.

... ... ...

Most of the writing is quite good, though, so thanks.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Author admitting an indiscretion

Thank you mBrow for your feedback which demonstrates something to me, that good literotica readers give useful feedback. That will teach me for writing in a hurry and only using spell/grammar checker which could not distinguish between the two. Lazy proof-reading! I will be more discreet (careful and prudent) in my actions in future and keep the two meanings discrete (separate).

Glad you liked the story and I hope more do. It's what keeps me writing and experimenting with themes.But it's the feedback that really helps me shape the direction I go in, especially if constructive and specific. However, those who just want to say they were made wet, hard or downright dirty by it are welcome too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please write another!

Excellent stories- could you write a chapter 5? Didn't the doctor joke that Helene might want to be "topped from the bottom?" I'd love to see her explore that side of herself as well. I'd also like to see more of the doctor's crazy inventions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Time for part 5 is now!

Hell this is one hot story! I have such images of the little tittied one fucking with the Domme, plus Dominique who ever since NUDE 1 is my fantasy girl. It's the clinical white coat that did it for me and I'd so love them ALL to be eating my pussy! Well done Bigrimm, you reach the parts other stories often don't reach. :)

Sofi

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 14 years agoAuthor
Message from the author - Chapter 5 is written

Sorry to all the readers who left me anon messages (publicly or in private) that I could not alert you to the next chapter. Hopefully you will return to here and know that Chapter 5 is written and is in the incest section. Uncle and mummy (UK term for mother, not a walking dead person as some reader thought! duh!!) join in as the problems of the business have to be resolved. Love to know your opinions so please write a constructive critique if you read it. messages like 'fantastic' or (in the case of the mummy reader) 'garbage' are not helpful in helping me grow as a writer! So thanks in advance

ClydefClydefover 3 years ago
Wow

Really love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous