N.U.D.E. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" I snapped at Dominic, partly through jealousy and partly because I needed her to be kept aroused. In the restaurant she had revealed her inability to control her thoughts and speech when aroused.

He moved away abruptly.

"No, please..." she pleaded.

"We must continue," Dominic stated simply...

___________________________________

It took nearly an hour to get out what I needed to know. Emilie was not a willing partner in this conspiracy. She was besotted with me, wanting to be my 'fuck slave' as she called it, though what that meant I was still not too sure. However, my therapist ascertained that she loved exhibitionism, like me, and to be dominated. There was nothing on the list of sexual practices that Dominic interspersed with his other questions that she had not tried or wanted to try. Even scat and peeing were, unlike me, on her agenda. However, it was clear that I could still not fully trust her as her husband had something on her that he might try to lever harder than before. I would still have to be careful with her, but Dominic had suggested some more radical 'treatments' to make her mine. He had a new machine that we could experiment with.

"Ask her if she would like to overcome her fears."

Dominic moved to her side, his cock rampant again, having listened for so long to her sexual desires, obviously wanting to play with her.

"You can touch her anywhere you like. Just get her agreement."

My therapist spread his palms, stroking her body anywhere and everywhere there was unimpeded flesh. He even managed to play his fingers each side of the probe in her cunt, teasing at her pussy lips to achieve full engorgement. Then, with his fingers still playing at her cunt, he bent to kiss her. How beautiful his firm, muscular arse cheeks looked. His tongue was out before he even reached her lips, parting them like it was his cock entering a virginal cunt. It was so sensual and overtly sexual. I knew what he was doing as he had done it to me. I could not help touch my cunt lips again. I remembered how his tongue fucked my mouth, moving in and out repeatedly. I heard her moan. It was inevitable.

"Now move away and ask her."

"Oh, ple-e-ease," she whined as he stood away, his cock pulsing and bouncing, clearly reluctant himself to stop. He forced himself to regain composure.

"I have a machine that enables people to gain confidence and make correct personal and sexual choices. I think you are ready for it and the pleasures it can give you. Want to try?"

"Anything, anything that gives pleasure, please," she panted.

He walked across the room, the camera following his magnificent body. His enormous cock announced his coming, sticking out and bouncing as he walked. His chest and stomach muscles were tight and firm, not an ounce of fat on him yet well built and not skinny. I watched every movement and saw that Emilie was doing the same, though from her position she would only see his firm arse. I wondered if she wanted to spank it as much as I did.

Dominic pulled a trolley across to the couch, trailing a long cable across the room, then stopped beside Emilie. He picked a black helmet off the top of the small cart, larger than the hood I had been made to wear. He lifted her head, disconnecting some of the other electrodes he had used on her skull, and placed the helmet over her until it completely covered her eyes and ears. He bent and kissed her hard on the lips, his hands again caressing her breasts and cunt lips. He certainly knew how to reinforce compliant behaviour.

"You have such a wonderful body Emilie. This machine will ensure that it is only used as you wish and by or with people you wish to play with. Now I am going to remove your vaginal probe too, as I need to use manual stimulation to ensure maximum pleasure."

"Oh, please, anything!"

The slut! She was desperate to be fucked but I was damned if she was going to fuck him before me. Since he had poked my cunt yesterday lunchtime I had wanted that sensation again and again. Even my evening with Amé and Aggie had not shaken that desire.

"Now watch the light that will move before your eyes. Relax as much as you can while I adjust the controls."

I watched the computer monitor now, as instructed by Dominic. There was a knock on the door and a welcome person entered.

"Hello Helene," she said, her voice husky and decidedly sexy in tone. "Dominic instructed me to come and join you. He wants me to record the session and her responses, but I wanted to see you too. You know it will take him another ten to fifteen minutes to get the settings right?" she half told, half asked me, as she walked towards me with that look that said everything.

"Hi Dominique," I replied, smiling widely as my hands immediately went out to her. We kissed deeply. I grabbed hold of the front of her medical coat and ripped the Velcro apart. She was naked underneath bar her hold-up stockings, just as I liked. My fingers delved everywhere as we continued a hard kiss. I knew we had a little time before the session got going fully. The coat was soon on the floor and I had two digits deep in her bejewelled cunt. She had my blouse open and was playing with my tits... I reached to my waistband, unhooking my skirt then unzipping the side and letting it slide to my feet. It was my turn to be naked bar my hold-ups.

"Ten minutes for a quick fuck," I whispered in her beautiful little ear.

The room smelled of our pussy juice. I sighed as we slid down to join the coat, then I turned on top of her and buried my head eagerly between her soft, warm thighs. I felt the stab of her tongue in my sopping open cunt. Absolute heaven.

____________________________

Thankfully Dominic took longer than expected to set things up, otherwise our furtive fucking would have meant missing the mind programming that he did to Emilie.

"...and from now on, you will tell Miss Ponsonby everything that your husband and his friends are up to concerning her business. In return, every time you do you will be rewarded with the deepest sexual longings that can only be satiated by service to Miss Ponsonby or any person she instructs you to serve and please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir...I understand," came the dreamy voice from under the prototype hypnosex unit.

"Well, she was a difficult subject. There is so much repressed anger, desire, love - for you I hasten to add, Helene - and an intense hunger to please and serve. That husband transpires as a cold, hard bastard, who in my view needs taking down..."

"...Enough, Dominic!" I interjected, feeling as much as anger as my therapist did, but wanting to channel it into some thoughts that were about more than revenge. I wanted Emilie to find a happiness in her life that he had never given her and I wanted her so badly as both a friend and a lover. I was divided in my mind by the obvious manipulation I had arranged using the hypnosex device.

"Dominic, how long will this mind-control work?"

"I don't know, but I do know that no matter what suggestions I made, if she did not in her subconscious want to do those things they could not happen or if did, then would not last long."

"Are you telling me that..."

"Yes, she is totally faithful to you. If you had gone the conventional route you would have achieved the same job, though taking longer, and now she is going to get intense sexual reward for her loyalty too. There will be no sense of division. You have short-circuited the intense guilt underpinning her behaviour: years of duty to her bastard husband and an equal sense of longing for you, and a few other women before I hasten to add..."

"So each time she confides in me her guilt is eased and her sexuality released to ...er...play."

"Yes, that is about it. Freud would have been proud of me, and made a mint of this invention if he was alive today!"

"Yes, I want to talk to you about that..."

However, for the next hour all I wanted to do was fuck and be fucked by Dominic and his beautiful wife. I knew I was keeping a board meeting waiting, but this had become too important. My sexual desires needed serving.

So, it was an extra hour in 'therapy' during which time Emile lay naked beside us asleep; almost as if the confessional under Dom's device had drained her energy. Meanwhile I tasted that beautiful sperm washed over my teeth and tongue, felt the hard cock deep in my cunt and bowel, and was loved and licked everywhere by the gorgeous Dominique who had become such a great friend and lover since that chance meeting.

Eventually I woke Emilie, helped her dress, between much kissing and touching, and then made my way back into the office, flushed and decidedly wobbly on my feet but with a glow inside that would not diminish all afternoon.

I sat down at my office desk, looking at the sea of papers but registering nothing.

Just one thought.

It was hard to believe it was only a few days since I had begun visiting N.U.D.E. Ltd and still I had no idea what the initials stood for!