All Comments on 'N.U.D.E. Ch. 05'

by bigrimmstales

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
garbage

This story is garbage, filled with the wrong terms, words not normally used by the general English speaking world.

mum = remain quiet/silent

mummy = dead body for science study

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 14 years agoAuthor
oh dear, countries divided by a common language

Thank you to anonymous for their edifying redefinition of English. Yes, a mummy CAN be a corpse, but in the UK a common term of endearment for a mother is 'mummy' or 'mum', mummy used particularly by middle and upper class families in its full, unabbreviated form. Hence implying Helene who has been to finishing schools etc has that upper class - though possibly nouveux riche - breeding. See dictionary definition, e.g. One's mother en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mummy or Collins English Dictionary states '1 n-family Some people, especially young children, call their mother mummy.

(BRIT)

INFORMAL I want my mummy..., Mummy says I can play out in the garden. , and in the Doctor Who episode 'The Empty Child' there is a reference to 'are you my mummy?' . I hope that helps educate ANON as he/she will be alarmed when travelling the length and breadth of the UK when they hear children call for their mum or mummy and say commonly in term time that 'mummy drove me to school'!!!

The story refers to a woman who has crossed the pond but still makes reference to the 'old country' ( a literary reference to England, often used by ex-pats and the subject of a very powerful play about the landed English Gentry in Ireland pre the resurgence of republicanism)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What an ending!!!

SO FUCKING GOOD!!! 5***** for the last chapter!!!!!! I'd like to read more about these fine bitches sometime in the near future, after they have the company up and running the way they want it.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply an incredible story. Yes, loved the ending. And everything else. Too many sluts are never enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous