All Comments on 'Nadia Needs Her Step-Dad's Help'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheyDontKnowWhatIDoTheyDontKnowWhatIDoover 15 years ago
I made it!!

Just the first PAGE was so fucking hot, I almost came immediately. I had to stop rubbing my clitty just so I could make it through. And then at the end when I let go...it was a blast, I'll tell you that ;-) Write more, soon!!!!

-M

lustladlustladover 15 years ago
so fucking hot!!!

Got me soo fucking hard! Love the taboo stuff, watching your daughter fucking, the torment of trying not to jerk off while seeing hot sex in front of you..... Scuse me while I shoot off....

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Multiple Sex Partners

The story was very erotic, but it could have been more if you had joined in on the fucking from the first as she was being fucked by her boyfriend and telling you how 3 more cocks were going to fuck her, too. She is your step-daughter so there would not have been any blood relationships fucking, but even if she was your natural born daughter, I don't believe that a hard cock and a wet pussy have any morals to stop their interchange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
original and so hot

This story is wonderful. So fucking hot! Such a wonderful build. A slow sensual tease and that fact that (spoiler alert) that there is no pay off somehow just makes it hotter.

Fucking excellent!

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Cool and liberal step dad

As with all of your material this story is nicely done though didn't really feel a strong incestual and/or taboo component with this one. The step dad is more like an administrative secretary, a den mother and voyeur rolled into one. His character is well written; however, he is looking in rather than being involved in a meaningful or way.

Ravenswing77Ravenswing77about 14 years ago
Guy's fucking whipped.

He should've put that bitch stepdaughter of his on the bed and fucked her ass raw for all that backtalk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was so hot, I rubbed out and came like four times by the time I was through reading. If I were a man, and that man in particular, I would have grabbed the friend's ass like my life depended on it and rode that shit to the sweet end. And made my slut stepdaughter eat her clean before sending them off nice and primed for the weekend.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Totally wrong category

Not sure what you yanks are on, what with all these cuckold storys, but this story belong in loving wives, or bdsm or something. There is no incest whatsoever, so please label stories correctly, saving me the trouble of reading cuckold crap lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dayum

Can we please turn this into a porn film?

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Snot!

He didn't only turn her into a non-paid whore, he turned her into a Dom bitch! When does he get HIS crack at her? Evidently never, since he put out the ad, to only hook her up with bulls, his size now makes him a joke to her. Does the wife know? Is his wife really on business trips, or out getting her rocks off, for months at a time? Why did SHE 'settle' for him, if he's that small? So she'd have a live-in baby sitter, willing to stay, because of her looks? SAD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...