Nadia's Wanton Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll feel me as I start to come. You can't miss it. If you want to watch it spurt fine. You can try to catch some on your tongue if you're fast. Or, you might want to swallow it, if you decide to swallow, be careful to back up a little when it goes off or you'll gag on it and that's not too romantic. Take it into your mouth and hold it there and then swallow it. Another choice and this is a nice one too, is to let the warm, wonderful jism gush into your mouth and then slide it around my wet cock. It makes it so slippery and delightful to touch!"

Nadia's throat hummed to indicate she'd heard and understood what he'd said. But her bobbing head told Paris she intended to swallow him, or at least as much as she could. He smiled and held her head firmly with both hands.

"My darling," Paris grunted, "Here I come!"

"Ahhhh, suck me!" he hissed.

Nadia gulped at him, repeatedly sliding from foot to tip. He seemed to thicken between her lips. She remembered to breathe through her nose and swallowed repeatedly. Then she felt a warm leak followed by a soft thud against the ridged roof of her mouth. Nadia became aware of a rush of sensations: his knees, pressing her shoulders between them, the yanking of her hair, the thick salty taste coursing down her throat. She found herself exulting in the hot, thickness of it, managing to gulp it down, but his second stream proved more than she could handle, her mouth filled and his jism burst through her lips.

Frantically, Nadia started fingering it back in even as she was swallowing.

Paris pulled away. Instinctively, Nadia knew he hadn't finished. Leaning over her chest, Paris, his face contorted in a grimace, pulled at her hair tilting her head back, then shot the remainder of his hot, sticky, white semen across her face.

Panting for air, she gasped, "God Paris, your cum is soooo hot!"

"Marvelous, bloody marvelous. I'd never have believed you'd be that good for the first time." And he rained kisses all over her face, breasts, and belly.

"Paris?" Nadia groaned contentedly.

"Yes my dearest?"

"I love sucking your cock. I loved the feel of it sliding in and out, kind of like sucking velvet. May I kiss it some more?"

"Certainly," Paris laughed. "Kiss it some more. But it will need some time to recover if you want it big and hard again."

Taking his limp penis between two fingers Nadia stared at it, then took it into her mouth and sucked contentedly as a baby does with its bottle.

Paris fondled her breasts in turn. Eventually, physically and mentally sated, they dozed off for a few minutes, holding each other tightly.

On awakening, Paris found his member hard and throbbing and kissed Nadia awake. As she began moaning under his kisses, he pushed her legs back till her knees were high in the air then traced the inside of her thigh with his tongue.

Nadia grabbed the headboard and shut her eyes. His touch made her jerk, and he paused for a moment before he resumed, relentless and slow.

Nadia groaned, "That... oh, God... that feels sooooo good. Like I'm completely filled with you."

He moved on top of her, his mouth over hers.

She grabbed his shoulders. "Oh, Paris! Paris! Oh Paris!"

She shuddered with perverse delight, shut her eyes and tried to hold him back. Now was probably a bad time to tell him she wasn't on the pill.

She relaxed and let him resume his easy strokes, indulging herself to the sheer pleasure of his filling her. He drove deep inside her and slowly eased out, leaving just the tip inside.

"Oh God," she thought, "This is unbearably good. Just once or twice more and I'll tell him." Then she thought of pregnancy and babies and how easy it was to get caught. She recalled her cousin Miriam and how her university career ended abruptly and the panic set in.

"Paris, I can't..." He kissed her neck. "Yes you can. Yes you can," he crooned.

"Paris, I'll get pregnant." The words came out in a rush.

He stopped moving inside her and rose up on his arms.

"So to speak," she said, embarrassed at her admission.

"Sorry, I should have asked." He said contritely.

The bed creaked when he got up. Nadia heard a drawer open and close followed by the crinkle of a foil packet. He climbed back into bed and stretched out beside her, kissing her again. She was so appreciative of his consideration she tried to devour his tongue while swinging her legs over his hips and straddling him. Paris placed a hand on her belly, and then he was inside her again. Now Nadia felt safe and rocked on top of him, slow and sure.

Paris groaned loudly, "Ahhhh, you don't know how good your pussy feels my love."

"Ummm, your cock is divine moving in there, so maybe I do," she said, panting each word through her sweat-covered mouth.

"Change position love, mind be careful to keep me inside."

And they rolled over placing Paris above her. Nadia clenched the sheets as he plunged deeply into her and moaned as he slowed eased back out, leaving only the tip inside.

"Back! Put it back!" she demanded, and made a woofing sound as he plunged back into her hole. Paris continued to slow fuck her and tickled the sides of her neck with his tongue, licking beads of sweat away as he moved steadfastly toward her ear lobe.

Each time he thrust deeply into her, Nadia woofed, as though expelling air from her stomach. When he grasped her left nipple and slowly squeezed it, waves of excitement spread from her breast to her belly. Nadia could feel the heat churning within her cunt as her toes curled, her legs straightened and her stomach tightened.

"My God," she thought, "this is an out-of-world experience; can anyone ever have felt so exhilarated before?"

She began to move against Paris with energy she'd never known she possessed; hips heaving upward, legs wrapped around him in an inescapable vise, pulling him deeper and deeper into her. Her hair flew in wild strands. The tiny, almost invisible hairs at the base of her back developed a trickle of sweat that ran down between her asscheeks.

Soft moans drifted from her lips, increasing in volume until they were guttural screams.

"You're gonna come, aren't you? I can feel you!" Paris panted.

"Oh yes, don't stop that," she told him. The movement of his cock in her pussy was creating a very audible squishing sound. "I'm starting," Nadia chanted, her sweaty hands slipping off his shoulders.

He hovered over her, intently watching her face as he fucked her. Then she bucked with a fury that caught Paris by surprise. He valiantly tried to match her, but failed and holding her tightly against him, felt her body spasming as she came heavily.

Nadia thought she was going to pass out, already having lost track of time, space and everything but the sensuous, joyous pleasure filling her.

Nadia was amazed that while she felt unable to breathe, she could hear screams of joy coming from her mouth. Then she was overwhelmed; closed her eyes and lost herself in the throes of ecstasy. His soft groans were the last conscious thing she registered.

Nadia missed seeing his face contort at the moment he began to come. Only subconsciously felt his cock throbbing inside her although she did try to squeeze it with her vaginal muscles.

Paris sank slowly to her chest, mashing her breasts. He put his arms around her, and rolled them over to their sides. He scratched her back lightly, making her shiver and, as her eyes opened she smiled. They lay wrapped in each other's arms content while he whispered sweet nothings to her as they gathered their breath.

All the while kissing and stroking each other.

Later, Paris kissed the hollow of her throat and husked, "Looks to me like you enjoyed that."

Nadia tried to speak but couldn't. Not a single sound came out. She cleared her throat. Suddenly, Paris was up and away, only to be back at her side with a glass of water. She sipped a little and, placing the glass carefully down lay her head on his chest kissing his nipple.

"That was wonderful," she purred. "I have never, ever, come like that before. I doubt anyone has ever come so hard and so often. Where did you learn to do all those things?" she asked.

"Oh, you were just excited because this was the first time," he said.

"I was excited all right. God was I excited. I just kept coming and coming. I thought it would never end. I love you Paris. I love you so much..."

"I love you too Nad, you can't imagine how much pleasure you've given me in such a short time."

Shyly, Nadia's eyes gazed up at his. "I... I have to ask."

"What is it, love?"

"Are... are you married?"

"Yes. Yes I am. But I love you nevertheless."

"Do... do you love her?"

"Of course I do. It's possible for a man to love two women. A woman can easily love two men as well. Do you recall a song that came out... oh, it was probably before your time, but you may have heard it. 'Torn Between Two Lovers, ' I think it was called."

Nadia's eyes, wet with tears, suddenly sparkled,

"I do remember that song!"

"Oh, Paris, will you share me with her?"

"Of course. You realize I live in the states, but frequently fly to London on business. I'd be happy to meet with you each time I cross the Atlantic. But you must realize you're young and will have other lovers. I want you to. I don't want you languishing over me while I'm gone. Live your life. I want you to promise me that right now."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she nodded.

"Say it Nad."

"I... promise," she sniffed.

"Thank you," Paris murmured and kissed her tears away. Nadia smiled faintly, then moaned as his fingers once again found her entrance, entered and began stroking.

Nadia immediately felt the urgency within her building. Involuntarily, her pelvis rotated searching for the source of the pleasure. Then, slowly, ever so gently, the fingers eased out and away.

Nadia's nostrils flared as she calmly awaited their return. She opened her eyes and saw him sucking his fingers, enjoying the taste of her and she came immediately.

After a few minutes of gentle caresses, Paris placed Nadia in a kneeling position on the bed, head down, ass raised, legs bent beneath her and spread apart. His hands settled on the cheeks of her ass, moving the flesh, squeezing it, testing its firmness, then gliding down the backs of her thighs. The motion was both teasing and unnerving to Nadia.

"Is this a new position for you dear?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded meekly. "What are you..."

"You'll enjoy this as much as you did the other.

You have my word on it," he said, caressing her flanks.

"Oh," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"You have a lovely ass Nad; in fact you have a wonderful body."

"You're just saying that," she said as if scolding him, but really flattered.

Moving between her rear, Paris traced his fingers along her vagina, wet his finger in her juices and moved to her anus, touching it airily.

"Ooooooh!" She whooshed, and turned her head to watch him. The mirror opposite made everything visible to her even in the dim lighting.

Using both thumbs, he slowly widened her ass hole. Nadia grimaced, but realized there was no pain. Still, she flinched on hearing a sucking sound as his lubricated finger slipped between the crack of her ass and up her rectum.

"No! Please no," she sniffled fearfully. "Not in my ass."

"Relax; I'm not fucking you there. It's just a finger or two. Trust me."

Using a languid motion, he began to massage the tops of her thighs, just below her cheeks, which were taut with nervous anticipation. The excitement generated by her anticipation mounted and Nadia's tremors began anew.

Paris smiled secretly as his hands moved closer to her rosy bud. Nadia struggled for control, but as his thumb brushed over her asshole she groaned loudly.

Strangely enough, with the first penetration Nadia was quiet and stayed that way as his thumb slipped its length inside her.

Paris kissed her pussy as he withdrew his thumb and Nadia exhaled in silent relief then shuddered her way into another climax as his tongue replaced the thumb in her anus and two slick fingers wormed their way into her cunt.

Nadia's moans and incoherently whispered words were all the encouragement Paris needed. He began to lick that oh-so-sensitive area between Nadia's anus and her cunt.

For her part, Nadia began to sob and weep with the sheer beauty of it, babbling a litany of thanks and praise all the time.

"Oh lovely, oh my God, thank you, thank you, that's so lovely..."

And when his insinuating, soft, tickling tongue began to probe her anus, an astonished Nadia felt as if she'd been invaded by an insidious warmth, which gradually seized and cramped first her belly, then her chest, and finally her whole body. Paris felt her cunt contracting wildly as he rubbed his face against her ass, his tongue swiveling within her rectum.

He raised his head and watched her as the orgasm faded away.

"Wasn't that a nice treat Nad?"

"Y... you're unbelievable!" she stammered.

"Oh, there's a lot more to come."

"More? Jesus how many times can a girl cum?"

"Ahh, there's the blessing of multiple orgasms.

Want to hear a joke while we rest a moment?"

"Sure."

"It's titled, 'Why Men Stand and Pee.' "

"Sounds interesting," she giggled, and realizing her ass was mere inches from his mouth wriggled it temptingly only to receive a slap there.

"Ouch!"

"I told you you've a lovely ass. I didn't want it to be a smart-ass. Do you want to hear it or not?"

"I want," she said eager to please.

"Okay then. Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations. So, he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told them that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating.

"It's a very handy thing," God told them.

"I was wondering if either one of you wanted the ability."

Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to! Please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability. It'd be so great. When I'm out working in the garden or naming the animals, I could just stand there and let it fly! It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand and...

Oh, please God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please!"

On and on he went, like an excited little boy who... well... had to pee.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy, and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability.

And so, Adam was given the ability to control the direction of his micturation while..."

"What? Micter what?" Nadia asked.

"M i c t u r a t i o n, micturation or the ability to pee while in a vertical position."

"Oh."

"Adam was so happy he celebrated by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while. And it was good.

"Fine," God said, looking back into his bag of leftover gifts, "Now what's left in here? Hmmmm?

Oh yes," he said, "here we are Multiple orgasms..."

Nadia shook with laughter and he gently slapped her other cheek.

Moments later, Nadia was reeling with lust. "These lips have just been at my pussy," she thought dreamily. "These lips have just given me the most incredible orgasms of my life." And she tried to devour them, biting them, sucking them, probing them with her tongue, pressing her lips against them, reveling in the heightened arousal that flooded through her entire body.

Finally, Paris broke the endless kisses and ordered her to, "Turn over and grab your ankles," as he prepared to engage her in cunnilingus.

"Oh yes sir, right away sir. My tongue man! My cocksman! My everything!" She laughed as she complied.

"Play with your tits for me, Nad."

"Ummm," she groaned at the very first touch of her hand upon her breasts. Her other hand held her legs aloft.

Paris worked his lips and tongue down her stomach as he slowly arranged himself between her legs. She felt his tongue wash across her clit as she squashed her nipples, causing her to writhe in delicious pain. Slowly, she lowered her legs to rest upon his shoulders.

Suddenly, he sucked her clit into his mouth, his tongue laving it back and forth mercilessly as his fingers worked inside her vagina.

Now her hands were clenching the pillows and a fine sheen of sweat covered her frame. Her breathing was slowing down, changing from the shallow, uneven breaths she'd been taking just a few moments before.

"Keep playing with your tits," he growled and Nadia grabbed her nips again, and began twisting them, reveling in the anguish it caused her.

Mere seconds later, she screamed, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," waving her arms about as she readied herself to come again.

Waves of excitement came from deeper within this time, sucking away her breath, making her nipples so tight the very air flowing across them became wispy caresses. She was panting, moaning, and thrashing around the bed as much as the possible without falling off. Paris resumed his task, slipping a finger into her and hooking it back as he touched her with his tongue again.

"I want you!" she croaked hoarsely, bucking at his tongue, which continued to flicker over her clit while his fingers steadily pounded into her cunt. Sweat streamed down the sides of her face ending up beaded on her stomach. She had never been with a man that could make her feel this way before. She realized she had never truly been with a man before.

Her breath returned as the waves began to subside. Then Paris was in her again, frantically pumping his silken cock deeper, and deeper, until with a tremendous shudder, he exploded inside her and Nadia felt herself lift another notch up the climax ladder.

She wanted it to last forever, but all to soon it began to subside. They lay quietly panting for a while before Paris propped himself up on an elbow to ask, "How're you doing?"

"Wow," said Nadia. "I've had head once; I mean really make me squeal head, but..."

"Marianne?"

"No. Although she's very good." She added quickly.

"Who then?"

"It... it was a girl. But it was before university, and..."

"That's all right. I don't need to know anymore."

"But," she protested, "I want to tell you."

"And you will, in good time," he quieted her protest with a long kiss and when it ended, Nadia had forgotten all about it.

She stared at the ceiling for a time, then realized Paris had fallen asleep. Softly she called his name, but he did not answer. Nadia felt so good that she felt the need to tell someone about her evening. Paris would have been the perfect one to share this with, but he was fast asleep. Silently, she rose from the bed and gathering her clothing to her chest, made her way to the door and stood there listening.

Nothing.

Nadia opened the door and started back to her room, then halted. She could tell Marianne, she thought and turned toward Marianne's bedroom and tried the door. It opened, and as she peeked in she saw Marianne, eyes shut, sprawled naked across the bed with John's face between her legs.

"Ooooooo," Nadia hissed, causing John to lift his head revealing his surprise and Marianne's juices on his face. Marianne's hand fluttered in the air then came to rest at her side as she succumbed to sleep.

He smiled at her. "What brings you here? We heard you being fucked over and over again. I'd have thought you'd be fast asleep by now."

"Jesus, John. I've come so many times..."

"I've broken some records myself," he snickered.

"That's why I came..."

"Very well put," he said and laughed quietly.

"No! It's just that it was so good... I had to tell someone. Share it, you know?"

"Yes, I do. Tonight... well today has been quite a day for me."

"I'm still horny John."