Nadia's Wanton Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to slip it in there?"

"Yes, please."

"You'll have to suck it a little first. I'm having some difficulty managing an erection."

"Why is that John, you're a young man, shouldn't you be perpetually hard?"

"Jesus Nadia, I've come five times already. I'll get it up, but need some help. Here take it." And he offered it to her mouth.

Nadia took him in hand and placed him on her tongue. "There," she told herself, "you have a mouthful of cock. Suck it gently."

She marveled at the exciting taste, the texture, and the sponginess of the head, comparing it to that of Paris. She found them different, but loved them both. She found herself bobbing on it with each slow suck. She groaned with delight and it woke Marianne, who deftly slithered between Nadia's thighs and began eating her.

John was sitting now. As Nadia playfully popped his purple knob from her mouth, examined it closely before kissing it and once again closing her yawning mouth on the succulent head, John groaned and fell back until he lay on the bed with his legs akimbo.

Nadia knelt between his hairy legs and sucked and licked, feeling him starting to grow large. Intermittently, she laid sucking kisses on it, nibbling along every exciting bit of flesh until she was nuzzling his scrotum. Laughing with a craven lust, she pressed it to her face, before rolling his testicles over her cheeks while licking the soft silken skin.

Then, with a craving she'd never known she possessed, Nadia forced his testicle into her mouth.

"Ahhhh, that's great, great!" John snorted as he held her head with his hands.

Displaying an ardor for depravity she hadn't known she possessed, Nadia's finger tickled John's asshole as she rolled the egg like testes on her tongue, sucking and licking tiny circles around it.

His rock hard prick lay against her cheek like a searing sword, the slippery knob at her forehead. Her tongue lashed out softly against his testicle, and then with a long sigh, Nadia began nibbling her way up the side of his prick, panting as she neared the purplish blood-filled head. Holding him firmly with one hand, she licked the rim, but the taste of John's precum made her ravenous for more and she took it deep into her throat and sucked as she jerked her head up and down.

But John groaned an appeal, "Nadia, you'll suck me off, you keep that up! Listen honey, I want to fuck you! Baby, come on, let's fuck!"

Nadia did not surrender her mouthful. I want to suck you off! she thought. I want to feel his load shoot into my throat!

But she decided to go along with his wants and gave up her fellating. She gave his cock a last lingering suck, then pushed herself up and climbed over him, hovering over the impressive rise of his shimmering cock, and knelt with her knees beside his ribs. She looked down underneath, between her hung-out tits to her wet-haired pussy quivering above the glistening knob and lowered herself down upon it.

John reached out and pulled Nadia by the hair so that their mouths were together; sucking her truculent tongue then rolled her onto her back. Nadia's legs wrapped him in an embrace and John commenced fucking her as fast as he could, knowing he wouldn't last long.

Then he felt Marianne's fingers on his cheeks, prying his crack open. Her hot breath searing the sparse hairs there, and then her tongue, tentatively at first, began to take tiny little licks along the crack of his ass.

"Do you like that, John?" his sister whispered hoarsely.

"It's like really nasty what you're doing," he said, "But yes, don't stop."

Nadia, gripped the sheets with both hands and continued to moan, her cunt making wet, smacking sounds as John continued to fuck her but at a much slower pace as he enjoyed his sisters tongue.

"Ohhh, shit!" John gasped. "Oh man that feels so good. Your tongue licking my ass, Sis! Ahhhh, Suck my ass!"

Then in a threatening manner, "Get the tongue up inside me, sweetie, or pretty soon my big dick is gonna be up your ass."

Marianne giggled, and said, "You wish you could keep it hard enough," but redoubled her efforts in fucking her tongue up inside him.

Nadia started to come again, suddenly bucking and shaking wildly.

"Ohhh yes, fuck, yes!" she started screaming. The orgasm hit her and her cunt spasmed around John's cock.

"Make her come, John, make her come!" Marianne chanted as she inserted a finger up his hole. John felt his cock explode deep inside Nadia's cunt. He was yelling, and pumping load after load of jism deep into her bowels, just ramming away at her like a jackhammer.

John collapsed on the bed, knocking the wind out of Nadia, who was still on the bottom. Marianne wedged herself between them and in a few moments they all fell asleep together.

The next morning, Nadia was jostled awake by John who knelt beside her with his huge erection mere inches from her face.

"Come on, wake up," he said with some urgency.

"W... what?"

Glancing around she saw Marianne on her back, legs in the air fingering herself. "Come on, join in," he said, urging her into action.

Nadia rolled over and got to her hands and knees. John positioned her so that she slid down with her face against Marianne's pussy. Her tongue darted out and tentatively licked above the point where Marianne's fingers were busily moving.

Quickly Nadia lost herself in a feeding frenzy as Marianne's hand drew her face into her cunt and her fingers wrapped themselves in Nadia's hair. John placed himself behind Nadia lining up the head of his cock with her asshole.

"This shouldn't hurt much Nadia, you're very wet back here, and I'll be very gentle love."

She hardly noticed his activity at all since she was reveling in Marianne's taste and writhing as her climax began.

John pushed and met resistance. Another push and Nadia groaned, noticing what was happening for the first time.

"Wrong hole, John! Wrong hole!" she groaned in alarm.

"No, it's the right hole, Nad, it's just a bit tight that's all."

"Christ John, that hurts!"

But Marianne distracted her by sticking two fingers into her pussy and searching out Nadia's G-Spot.

"Ohhhhh, Jesus, that's good Marianne!"

John used this opportunity to press on and gain an inch. He watched her anal ring stretch and pushed harder.

"Ahhh, John that still hurts, but ohhhh, ohhhh, Marianne so good, so good. Go on John, get it over with, I want to be fucked up the ass. Do it! Do it! Do it!"

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really, keep going."

Marianne played with both John and Nadia.

Tickling John's scrotum and pressing her thumb along Nadia's clit, with an occasional lick or two.

"I can see his dick going in your ass, Nadia!" Marianne said. "It's cool!"

"Am I bleeding?"

"No, of course not. You are stretched a bit, and he's halfway in so it shouldn't hurt anymore than it does now."

"Well it hardly hurts at all now. It does feel a bit weird though, as if I'm filled up. Totally filled up."

"Why don't you give her pussy a few licks, Marianne," John suggested. Marianne did, and Nadia started to make "Mmmmmm" sounds as her friend's tongue again began to lap at her clit.

Soon John's cock was three-quarters up her ass, and then with one last push, he was all the way in.

"I'm all the way in, Nad. How does it feel?"

"Everything's feeling kinda good, cause of what Marianne's doing to me," she said. "I can't believe I've actually got like your dick up my ass."

"You do, baby, you do," John told her, and began to slowly pull out.

John was reveling in her tightness, when the door to the room burst open and Paris stood there with a smile on his face.

"I'll finish that John. You bugger your sister."

John's shriveling cock popped out of Nadia's ass.

All three were in shock. John and Marianne thought the same thing. Better him than their parents. And sheepishly, they complied.

Nadia's face beamed. Her love was here and wanted her. Her heart pounded swiftly with happiness.

He brought her out of her dreamy state by smacking her on the ass as he dropped his trousers.

Nadia's mouth fell open as she saw again his huge cock pointing toward the ceiling as it bobbed impatiently.

"Do you want me to su..."

"No!" he waved her offer away. "I want you to bury your face in Marianne's cunt and get her off while she sucks her brother up again. Then he'll fuck her ass while I'm taking yours. That's the plan. Anyone disagree?"

The three nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay then, let's get going." He then gripped Nadia's cheeks and placed his tool against her slightly puckered hole and pushed in.

"Ooof" Nadia coughed.

"Not in that much my love, here lets try another."

"Ooof!"

"Am I hurting you?"

"Not at all, keep going."

Instead Paris withdrew, permitting Nadia to relax, at which point he renewed his pressure and within seconds was deeply imbedded within her. Paris paused for a moment to allow Nadia to adjust to his cock.

Meanwhile, John had mounted Marianne and was easing his cock in and out of her ass. Marianne gripped the sheets in front of her as she pushed back against John's thrusts. It was obvious they were both enjoying themselves.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she mewed, as her finger sought and located her clit.

"Oh, you're tight Sis, you're tight!"

Nadia turned her head back to Paris and said, "Go on and fuck me. Fuck me good."

And he did, pulling his swollen member out and ramming it back in, establishing a serious ass fucking rhythm. Paris continued fucking her ass long after John and Marianne had finished their session.

Marianne had wormed her way under Nadia's thighs and inserted a finger into her. The finger moved gently, excruciatingly slowly, maddening Nadia so that she had to bite her lips and toss her head to distract herself from the outrageous sensations of both cock and finger. But whenever she paused, the lovely tingles would roar through her body, causing her to pant and moan in delight, and Marianne and Paris both calmly waited for her to calm before renewing their attack on her senses.

And once more, Marianne would begin the slow, deliberate finger-dance, while Paris plunged slowly toward her rectal wall, filling her completely. Again and again the cycle repeated, lengthening each time. At first, it was the pure pleasure of her touch; then, as the pleasure mounted, and the tingles became more intense and all pervasive, Paris would fuck her rapidly for a moment or two before resuming his slow maddening strokes.

Nadia, now coming continuously, went into a kind of muscle spasm, as she tried to fight off the growing intensity, jerking her taut body and crumbling into a ticklish agony which left her gasping and weak.

Marianne had just inserted her fourth finger, stretching Nadia's cunt almost as much as Paris had stretched her asshole, when Nadia reached her climax.

Paris was the first to know as he felt Nadia's asshole spasm as her sphincter muscle contracted, and what had been unbearably tight, got tighter. It was too much for him and he exploded.

Nadia, sensing the end, sought to gratify Paris and pumped her hips in frantic excitement. Paris pulled out of her and watched as his ejaculate soared across Nadia's shoulder blades, lower back and reddened cheeks.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic!" he said, and sat, for his knees would not bear his weight any longer.

John stared, mesmerized, his cock hanging limply in front of him.

Marianne reached out and sampled the sperm clinging to Nadia's back.

Nadia sighed and reached for Paris who came to her and covered her face with kisses.

Marianne's mother called out from downstairs that breakfast was being served, and the sex weary trio smiled and left for their own rooms to meet the new day.

The End