All Comments on 'Nailed by a Nine-Inch Dixie Boner'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
I convinced myself I told this story very well...

But reader response says it is one of the least enjoyed I have published, here. Rated 3.5, so far. Of course, that is based on 22 readers who rated it out of 5,800 who "opened" it. Only .0037 of the readership. But those 22 who take time to rate have the overwhelmingly most powerful influence on Literotica, including a writer's motivation and morale. So, if, by any chance, you like reading my reports on my sex life, it might be worth taking 3.24 seconds to rate the stories. This one and the earlier stories.

Not least because any of the earlier stories rated "hot" (4.5-plus) has a chance of continuing to be discovered by readers. Writers have no reason to be here other than enjoying that people read what they published.

Happy New Year.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 4 years ago
I think it's great!

Five stars from me, Ellen. I thought your story was original, unusual, funny and sensual (and a little perverted, but not too much). Btw, I had to Google "meatus", so I learned something too. I've been following your work for a while, and you are one of the better authors on Literotica.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
Five star shining in my eyes, Joe...

Such an effective comment! Leaves me with no doubt that you understand what I was doing in the story.

I do realize, of course, that every reader--including you-- is affected very differently by aspects of a story for entirely personal reasons. Loves asses.

But there also are objective elements, there, and you discern them. I had great fun remembering and writing the story; I had no idea, then, what was coming next in my life. Thanks again for taking the time, Joe.

-- Ellen

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 4 years agoAuthor
You know, I have been using "meatus" occasionally for a long time...

Ever since I developed my early and lifelong fascination with penises. Now that Joe mentions it, I, I looked it up. I see, by God, that I got it wrong. I am referring to the "frenular delta" and especially the tiny tab of flesh on it... A very hot little place. I was sure you would want to know. Don't want to promulgate errors. Here is the nicest photo I found: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Frein_du_pr%C3%A9puce.jpg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...