Nailing the Tracks Pt. 01

Story Info
Hung Black Stud "produces" Lena Meyer-Landrut.
6.7k words
4.31
21.3k
39
0

Part 1 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Lena Meyer-Landrut

Nailing The Tracks - Part 1

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Dylan Jay was a young, black man who had a lot going for him. Excelled well in class and tests, had no issue with getting with the ladies, successful at sports, and was held in high regard with friends and family members alike. Despite being just 21 years of age, it seemed his life was going at a pretty successful looking path already. Until that is, his life took an unexpected turn thanks to a hobby of his...

Music. Jay wasn't any good at true instrument playing, and didn't even play well at Guitar Hero that one time at a cousin's place. But he enjoyed tinkering and messing with music tracks in software that he may, or may not, have downloaded "five finger discount" style through torrent sites. First just adding in effects or extra beats, led to full blown remixes and instrumentals, to the point of taking what had been a leaked vocals-only track of a leading chart topper and putting his own beat to it.

Forums and online made it viral overnight until it was taken down from the majority of the Internet just as quick as it had trended, along with the rest of the catalogue of "DJTrackSupreme" by a seemingly furious record label. Seemingly being the key word, as rather how hackers are on the hush-hush allegedly given government jobs after being found out, the label instead offered Jay a job to produce some real hits for him.

He hesitated at the idea of leaving friends and his home town behind for the big city and fame and fortune that could never happen. Seeing the dollar signs on the contract page changed that opinion, as it would do to any reasonable thinking man.

He would not have expected the bonus perks that would come his way as a result of Nailing The Tracks...

* * *

"So! Big day today, right DJ?" The overly smug, grinning face of Jason, the manager of Dylan said as he walked with his music producing client into the mixing room. "Working for the first client, and it's a big one! Sure, not big in the sense that, you know, no one really in the US here has heard of her... But a deal is a deal! We knock this one out the park, bag that home run, and go all the way to the World Series with a big old pay day!"

The two men couldn't look more different, not just from the fact that Jason is a white older male with far too much hair product in his blonde hair and clad in a suit that seemed ruffled at the cuffs. Jay, with short but not crew-cut short dark hair was in jeans, sneakers, and a loosely fitting no sleeved L.A. themed tank-top that showed off nicely his built but not overly muscular body.

"Statin' from the bottom to work my way up, huh?" Dylan reasoned, pretending to look around the studio he'd been already shown around enough the past couple of days, but he was already so sick of dealing with his manager than he'd use any excuse to try and ignore him.

"Got it in one my DJ!" Jason grinned obnoxiously. "As sharp as the spike things on those... Record turning things... The ones before our modern age of digital took over!"

"Vinyl records..." Jay stared up at the roof in disbelief for a moment before he turned around. "And those are making a come back in a big way..."

"Yeah yeah, sure..." Jason said, not even pretending to listen as his phone went off. "Stay put, that's her now..." He said as he turned to leave as he answered the phone. "On my way down now! No, no I'm not the one who is late! She must be early!"

"So I'm stuck workin' with some chick from another country, all the while workin' for that asshole?" Dylan shakes his head. "Maybe I should have taken the lawsuit and jail-time instead for that leaked track..."

* * *

"Dylan! Meet Lena! She's come all the way from Germany to work on a track with you!" Jason introduces with another annoying grin.

Thankfully Dylan had no reason to focus on him with the lovely form of German pop singer Lena Meyer-Landrut standing in front of him offering a friendly smile. The gorgeous, short dark haired beauty known for being the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010 in Europe along with her singing career in Germany and Europe was looking lovely in stylish, black top and similarly coloured pants that all nicely complimented her slim and desirable figure, especially her sex rounded ass.

"Real nice to meet you..." Dylan said with a nod and a smile, offering a handshake.

"Likewise!" Lena returned the shake, her thick accent clear. "I'm really excited to see, you know, what we can do together on this song."

"Same here. I'll try and make you sound even better than you already are." Jay coolly said with a smirk.

"You say that to all the stars you work with?" She teased with smile back at him as she raised an eyebrow.

"Wonderful! Now, I've got to go through some of the paperwork with Lena's team... Issues with different publishers in the US and outside of it, yadda yadda..." Jason says rather rudely. "So! I'll leave you guys to it. DJ, give me call only if you really, and I mean really screw something up! But don't. Don't screw it up." He said flatly as an attempt of a warning. "Alright! Catch you later!" He said with a fake smile as he turned and soon left the scene.

"...That man, he is... How would you say around here?" Lena asked as they looked away from the door Jason left through.

"Guy is an asshole." Dylan stated with a shrug.

"Yes! Very much so!" She agreed, letting out a laugh. "You already are much better company!"

"That ain't too hard a bar to jump over if he's settin' it..." Jay comments with a chuckle. "But forget him girl, how about we give this track a listen over? I got a play of it a few times, but we need to work on the vocals, apply an effect or two, shit like that..."

"Of course! That's what we are here for!" Lena agrees with a nod.

* * *

Over the course of the unexpectedly uninterrupted recording session tracks were re-listened to, tweaked, vocals recorded and re-done, and in-between banter and joking around the track was vastly improved from a basic album filler to the potential to be a lead single for the album straight to radio and streaming sites.

"All we got to do is wait until the masterin' is done and all that, and we'll give her another listen over." Jason said after pressing the final enter on the laptop to start up the process.

"Amazing!" Lena said with a smile. "I can't believe it's all gone so well! It's all sounding so good."

"Well, you ain't havin' to deal with that jack-off Jason durin' this which is a help..." Jay states with a smirk.

"Indeed! He is, as you put it, quite the asshole!" She agrees with a laugh.

"Yep, and I get to enjoy workin' with a damn fine girl like you." Dylan says as he turns to casually lean back against the mixing desk. "Sounds like we both win on this one."

"Damn fine?" She now smirks as she looks at him. "Again, you say this to all the women you make tracks for?"

"Naw... Since you're the first one I've gotten to work with. Legit girl!" He says, seeing the questioning look she is giving him from that comment. "I just got signed up to this a couple weeks back... Few weeks of damn Hell puttin' up with Jason the Manager I can tell ya."

"So, that makes you... A virgin, to this, right?" Lena asks with a sexy little smirk.

"Yo..." Jay smirks back, picking up that flirty line. "Maybe I am... How about you? You ever been down with a guy like me before? I ain't just talkin' just an American guy either honey." He added.

"You mean... As in with a, a black man?" She asked. "Ummmm... No, never. I mean..."

"Not yet?" He finished the sentence for her, chuckling as he looked her over. "You know, this track will take a while to finish mixing up... We could find ourselves a way to kill that time, you feel me?"

"You mean..." Lena's eyes widened at the suggestion before she glanced back to the door. "But what if someone, you know, saw us?"

"Naw, ain't no-one gonna be up here until Jason has finished strokin' his own ego for a few more hours." Dylan said, but admittedly he wasn't even sure when anyone else would stop by the studio to check up on them both. "Hey, if you wanna keep this on the down low... Forget Vegas honey, what happens in the studio, stays in the studio."

"I... Well, you make a point..." Lena admits as she glances at the door again before back to him to look him over. "I suppose we should, maybe..."

"How about I get us started, huh?" He said, reaching down for his jeans as he undoes them, and boldly pushes them down along with his boxers for good measure.

"Holy fuck!!" She gasps with wide eyes as she gets to see the long, thick piece of dark man meat hanging between his legs. "That's... Oh my fucking God!!" She exclaims in awe as she stares at his cock, showing it's by far the biggest she's ever laid eyes on.

"Well shit girl, don't just stare at it... Come get yourself a piece of this fuckin' dick right here!" Dylan says with a grin, seeing a reaction he's gotten before from women but never a known, gorgeous singer like this before.

Looking over him again, she moves forward with a hint of caution before she takes a hold of his dick, already feeling and seeing him begin to harden as she slowly slips down to her knees in front of him, giving another look of wide-eyed wonderment at his size that's even increasing as she starts to run her hands along his cock. The sexy German licks her lips a little as she smoothly strokes this big American cock off, getting that close look at his size as it doesn't take long before the white beauty has a big, hard black cock to handle that certainly requires both of her hands working over to properly work over.

"It's... It's amazing!" Lena remarked as she gave him another couple of strokes, just staring at the vast size she has to work with. "This... How can I work with this?" She questioned aloud, gripping the base of it for a short pump as she considered her options. After a glance up at the proudly smirking hunk, she turned her gaze back to his rod and leaned her head a little closer in towards him. Sticking her tongue out, she gave a testing lick across the tip, followed by a second but longer one before she looked up again. Getting the feeling that she wasn't exactly screwing anything up by her caution, she used her tongue for a proper licking motion, moving slowly clockwise around the crown as she gave his pole a firm couple of pumps.

"Mmmmm... Come on now girl, go get you some..." Dylan encouraged, lightly moaning from the gorgeous German woman's licking at his bell-end. "Lemmie see you fit me into that little mouth of yours." He instructed, still casually leaning back on the desk behind as he stared down at the petite beauty staring back up at him, still pumping away at his shaft. As she stroked him, he reached down, pulling his top up and over his head to leave his muscular frame now almost naked aside from the jeans and sneakers around his feet.

"I... OK... I, I will try..." She said, showing a nervousness considering length and thickness of dick she currently had. Giving another lick up the underside, she slowly opened her mouth up, bringing his cock-head towards her and having to actually part her lips more after misjudging how apart she'd need to be to take him in. However she soon did so in the next moment, her eyes widening at how her lips were having to stretch around him to make that necessary seal but pressing on, letting out a muffled groan as she moved forward a little bit to fit in another inch, then another, before pulling backward until just about half of that bell-end was still beyond her lips.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, that's it baby... Suck that dick..." The approving words came from the smiling hunk watching the gorgeous, white face starting to move back and forth in a slow and steady way over his fat, dark man-meat, that staring up look she was giving back making the sight all the more hotter for him as he got to enjoy those soft lips rubbing over his pole, along with how nicely damp and soothing her oral hole was. "Mmmmm... How'd it taste girl? You lovin' havin' some... Ahhhh... Big black dick in yo mouth?" He added with a chuckle, feeling her groan from time to time around his cock as she raised and lowered her head onto him, her short dark hair swaying slightly as while the motion wasn't speedy or forceful, it was smooth and controlled, and certainly from the moans he was giving off more than pleasurable enough to take.

"Mmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Hmmmmphhh!!" The multi-time MTV Europe Music Award winner couldn't be properly heard from all the cock stuffed between her lips as she continued to bob her head along him, starting to push down further onto him in order to fit a little more into her mouth, to the moaning approval of the not much younger than herself stud she was sucking off. From the smoothness and steadiness of her motion, it was apart that she wasn't just talented in terms of singing when it comes to using her mouth. Add in the way she was making sure her hand stroked off all those fat inches not yet, and perhaps unlikely to be taken up past her lips, she was no stranger to dishing out a blowjob even if she'd never had to attempt to blow a length such as this one.

The repeated action was already giving those top inches a nice covering of her saliva, and as it dripped downward that pumping palm made sure it was generously enough layered over the rest of him for good measure. Back up top though, Lena was reaching the limit of the amount of cock she could handle from him as he moved downward again and this time his shaft hitting the back of her mouth, making her eyes go wide again when she let out a gag around his pole. She soon moved backwards in a reflex, letting out almost a whine before she tried again, managing a few sucks along him before once again his dick went further in than she could take as another dirty gag escaped her causing saliva to further splatter over the inches between her now fighting to stay pressed against him lips.

"Damn... Easy girl!" Dylan said with a groan and a chuckle as he watched her bob away. "Gotta protect that mouth of yours... It's an investment after all!"

Giving another slurp, Lena slowly pulls her mouth off from his rod, taking a long moment to remain down on the floor as she composes herself. "God! That thing... Far too big for me!" She said but with a laugh showing that she wasn't planning on stopping any time soon. "But... But not too big that I do not want to, you know..."

"You down to fuck girl?" He grins back, offering a hand and then helping her up to her feet when she accepts. "I sure am. How about, uhhhhh..." He looks around at the room for a moment. "Yo, sit on the edge of the desk here, bet that'll be fine for this..." He says, patting the edge of the mixing panel in the room.

"OK..." Meyer-Landrut says with an agreeing not, reaching down so she can undo the belt of her pants. "You have protection with you?" She asks as she starts to slide those bottoms down. "We cannot be too careful, no offence."

"Yeah, I got you. Makes sense..." Jay comments as he reaches down for his jeans, checking his wallet over. "Shit... I fuckin' gave it to that shit-head Michael last week..." He curses to himself under his breath, but takes off his footwear so he can step out of his bottoms regardless of the fact he doesn't have protection on him. "Fuck... Uhhhh..." He looks around, but sees his options limited due to the obvious nature of this location. Rather desperate now, he spies that first aid box in the room and opens it up but of course there's no condom there. Just bandages, band-aids, lubricant, and the sorts of stuff to be expected in... Wait... Didn't that manager guy say it was multi-purpose? It says so on the label...

"There is a problem?" Lena questions, having removed her stylish top so it leaves her in a completely mismatching set of underwear of pink with black string panties below to contrast with the plain white bra up top, but both pieces sexily show off her very attractive body in its pale glory.

"Naw... Just, just a change of plan..." Dylan states as he returns with the bottle of lube. "Oh, we gonna fuck, but not ah, not maybe in the usual way... Turn around and I'll show you..."

"Around?" She raises an eyebrow but does as asked, her shapely backside now sticking out towards him as she leans against the desk. "You are planning something?"

"Sure am babe..." He chuckles as he takes a hold of her underwear, pulling them downward and letting out a whistle of approval as her rounded ass cheeks are revealed. Putting the bottle down for now, he uses both hands to spread those cheeks, letting her rear holes be revealed of her already a little wet looking pussy and her super tight looking rosebud. Not letting her in on things, he causes her to gasp loudly the moment he flicks his tongue out against her asshole, soon followed by a second, and then a round of sharp, testing flicks not unlike, but slightly different, to how she'd started off servicing him just minutes ago.

"What... Ahhhhh! What are you..." The winning act of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010 gasps as she looks back over her shoulder at what he's doing to her backside, mouth open in surprise and eyes wide once again. In spite of that, she isn't trying to push him off or order him to stop, caught off guard by the sensations she's feeling in a clear sign she is not used to any sort of ass play before, her rounded cheeks tensing as she squirms slightly against his grip. "I've... Ahhhhh... I've never done anything like... Oooooooh..." She groans as that tongue pats against her tight entrance, feeling the dabbing of saliva onto her while his hands grip and squeeze her butt to give a full work over as her perhaps wisely breaks her in gently into this kind of sexual act rather than charging straight in and scaring off the stunning beauty from continuing on.

Swirling his tongue now around her, the hunk who is supposed to be producing a track for this stunning singer instead of taking lewd advantage of her like this works his tongue around her asshole, applying his saliva all over her with an extra sliding lick across for good measure. Holding her booty a little firmer, he pushes his face closer into that backside as he pushes his tongue against that puckered hole. He grunts slightly, meeting strong resistance as he twists against her, another couple of licks before he's finally able to properly push in, causing the beauty in front of him to groan out louder at the invasion.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm... That's... Ahhhh!! Oh... Oh fuck..." The German stunner groans again, eyes closing now as she can't seem to resist the sinful pleasure being given to her courtesy of the hungry American tongue now deep between her cheeks, feeling that tongue lick away into her back passage to further spread saliva around. "Is this... Uhhhhh!! How you treat all visitors... Mmmmm... To your studio??" She questions with another groan, opening her eyes to look back at him as he uses a quick darting motion to plunge his tongue in and out of her booty as he shows off some surprising to some experience in dishing out some rimming considering his young age.

Pulling his handsome face away from those cheeks, he smirks up at her as he lets go of her butt, only to quickly give her a short spank that makes her gasp. "Naw girl, just the real hotties..." He jokes as he takes a hold of the lube bottle, pouring some out onto his finger. "Besides, some of the strip clubs I've been in? You can hook up with some real freaks in the back rooms..." He adds, before bringing the finger upward and slowly, but firmly, pushing it forward into her asshole, causing her to groan and slightly rock forward as she works that lubricant into her, adding to both the task and the feelings she's getting from it as he starts to draw that digit back out a bit, only to push it back forward into her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12