Nailing the Tracks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh!! Oh fuck!! Oh my... Ahhhhh!! Fucking God!! Ahhhhh..." She gasps again at the finger banging motion, her eyes locking on that kinky sight as that her shapely white ass gets finger-fucked by the black stud behind her, lubing up her tight passage nicely as she again finds herself slightly rocking back and forth every now and then as that finger pushes into her as far as it can get. Taking another spank onto her butt she hisses out, gritting her teeth for a moment but not resisting or demanding an end to this as she stays bent over enough for that ass to be pushed out, prime for being worked over like this as he pours a little extra lube out to trickle down the crack of her ass, over her asshole and the finger that pushes into her another round for good measure.

"Uhhhh... Fuck..." Lena groans as that finger finally gets removed from her worked over butt, allowing her to look back at him. "You... You're going to try to stick that... That cock into my ass?" She questioned, watching as he wisely applies a generous amount of lube onto his own dick with his hand.

"Gonna damn well try girl..." Dylan states as he strokes himself off to rub that lubricant all over his size. "Tight fuckin' ass like yours will need some work gettin' into... But I ain't got no rubbers, so if we're gonna do this..." He states as he puts the bottle down.

"Wait!" She asked, making him freeze as she stared back at his huge dick then up to look him in the eye. "Gentle. Please... Please be gentle."

"It's all good baby... Like I said, this ain't my first time doin' this..." He said in not exactly completely reassuring terms as he stepped up into position behind her. Holding his shaft with one hand and spreading her booty with the other, he rubbed the crown of himself against her entrance, more than enough to cause them both to groan out. Firmly, he pushed against that entrance, finding the expected wall of resistance even with that work his finger had done to her. "Jeez... Almost babe... Gonna fuckin' fit this in your tight fuckin' ass..." He vowed with a hiss, and slowly but surely with a little force that fat head of his pole forced its way forward and inside of that stunning, ripe backside of the singer he's supposed to be making music tracks for instead of taking up the ass from behind.

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhh... Oh FUCK!!" She gasped out, eyes once again wide with a conflicted mix of shock that her ass was even able to fit any of his huge size inside her, and then sensations she was instantly feeling as he started to slowly work himself in and out of her backside, keeping his hands on her rear cheeks to keep them spread for an easier access as certainly her back passage was staying clamped tight even with that essential lubing up done to her. "OH... Oh shit!! FUCK!! Ahhhhh... Mmmm..." She gasped and groaned as she took not just her first anal experience, but first black cock into either of her lower holes and just so happened to be the most tightest of them, feeling his steady and controlled pumps forcing his dick that little bit extra further in past her asshole each time he thrusted towards her.

"MMMM... Ahhhhh... Awwwww FUCK!! Mmmm..." That same hung and handsome stud behind her was moaning out now, loving the tight feeling all around his thickness as he firmly pumped himself in and out of her, drawing just a couple of inches back so he could push back in and make them both call out as that shapely, sexy ass was tapped. He wasn't going as gently as she demanded but a fine pace enough that mercifully allowed her to adjust to the feeling while still allowing him to send his big fuck-stick into those cheeks to an already impressively deep distance considering this is her first time taking it up the ass, let alone from a cock of his major size.

"Oh FUCK!! OH SHIT... AHHHHH... Oooooooh..." The Hanover, Germany born beauty moans out, her hands gripping the mixing desk she's bending over as her slim and sexy pale frame is made to jolt back and forth in response to the feeling and gradual force being used by the black stud behind her as he inserts himself that extra bit further between her butt cheeks with every thrust he gives her. "AHHHHH... I... Oh FUCK... How can that thing?!? UHHHH!! Fit in me??" She groans out in that mix of disbelief still at how well her formerly virgin ass is being able to handle such a big about of thick cock into her, as well as the not exactly unpleasant feelings from this ass banging even if her back passage still is vice-like against the shaft pushing in and out of her.

"MMMM... You hangin' in there girl?? AHHHHH..." He asks, seeing her grit her teeth again when he delivers another firm but not exactly too hard thrust up into her still adjusting to anal sex backside, his hands still gripping those full cheeks to keep them apart for him to smoothly send his black manhood forward into her white rounded ass again and again. "MMMM... Try like... Playin' with yo'self or some shit... AHHHH MMMMM..." He's able to add in between his own moans as he stares down at those lovely, ripe cheeks that are even shaking a little from both the steady enough force of his pumps and the rocking motion she's doing out of reflex against that thrusting motion. Although he made the suggestion he's obviously enjoying his own pleasure out of this most of all, making full use of tapping some fine ass from across the pond as he makes about half of his cock vanish up into her each time he thrusts forward to make them both groan out.

"UHHHHH... I do not think... MMMM!! This is time... Ahhhhh...To play!!" Lena gasps out as she takes another thrust up into her butt from him.

"Naw girl! AHHHH... I didn't mean... Here, hold... MMMM... Hold up a sec..." Dylan says, as he slowly pulls out of her ass, making them both sigh in relief and pleasure at the break to recover. However he soon takes a hold of her, turning her around and now making her sit on the edge of that mixing desk as he'd planned earlier on. This time however he's raising up her backside a little more off the edge, legs spread apart to allow him to step in between them. "Now here, play with yourself..." He guides, taking her hand and leading it down to her snatch.

"Oh! Yes, I understand you... S-sorry..." She cutely smiles back, and shows she gets his meaning as she starts to toy with her pussy, running her fingers across her wetness to make herself moan.

"Yeah... Damn that's hot girl..." He chuckles as he watches her play with herself for a moment before he lines his cock up with that asshole again, and this time finds the entrance far easier to make as he slides his shaft in until the moment of resistance where they both groan out.

That's just the signal for him to get to work, going at her with a far more brisk and forceful to match pace than before now he knows he can take this reasonable in a way but still very impressive considering his full size amount of his inches in past her snug asshole. He grips her thighs, keeping them apart so he can stare down to watch his big black cock pushing up into her to vanish into that stunning, toned white body of hers as he thrusts deep into her back passage, the new position still as pleasurable as the last as he enjoys that tight feeling all around his thick inches. Add in the new very pleasing to the eye sight of her working over her own snatch to make sure she's properly having just as good a time as him now, then it's no wonder why there's a grin on his handsome face as he fucks her up the ass once again.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM... Oh shit!! SHIT!! FUCK..." The talented and beautiful German moans out as she rubs her twat with sharp, repeated movements, her eyes half closed as she stares across at the stud pumping away into her tight asshole again and again with stiff thrusts, easily making her frame jolt back so much that her bra is starting to slip off from over her tits from the repeated motion. That's of little concern to the both of them at this late stage of the game as she takes this huge rod in and out of her backside, having done not much in the way of work since after sucking off the very shaft that's now smoothly sliding in and out of her back passage far deeper than she could have ever thought such a massive dick could fit into her, and taking far more than most red blooded women could possibly handle in them. "AHHHHH!! OH FUCK... YES... MMMMM... It feels now... AHHHHH!! So gooooood!! MMMM!!"

"UHHHHH... Yeah!! MMMMM SHIT... Fuckin'... AHHHHH!! Take it girl!!" The hunky music producer moans his approval at both the feeling of that fine, tight ass around his rod and her newly enhanced sexual state as he pounds now away into that firm booty of the babe in front of him as she rubs away at her soaking wet snatch at the same time. "MMMM... Fuckin' fine ass... AHHHH... Tight ass white girl!! MMMMM..." He adds with a groan, his gaze switching from up to her moaning, sweat covered face, to down between her legs to the two-for-the-price-of-one visual treat of his black cock thrusting deeply forward into her white booty along with her briskly roaming fingers sliding and working over her moist to say the least pussy.

"OH FUCK... FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!" The 2010 winner of Europe's Eurovision Song Contest continues to gasp out as she now pushes her fingers into her desperately needy pussy, finger fucking herself with far more force and speed than the kind of digit-taking she'd taken from him what now seems like a decade ago. With her free hand she pushes her now sweat-ruined bra up over her perky tits, allowing her to give them a feel up while she plays with her snatch vigorously so she can get an extra shot of pleasure running through her lovely body. "AHHHH... I think... OH GOD!! I'm gonna cum soon!! MMMM OH FUCK!!" She announces through her moans rather than warning, as she certainly doesn't want him to stop pounding in deep into her ass and from the way he's grunting and thrusting away he's feeling the same, sinful way about this booty banging situation.

"AHHHHH... Don't... UHHHHH... Let me fuckin' stop ya honey!" The black stud says with a grunt, feeling the effects of making the fullest out of this unplanned anal action between music producer and gorgeous music starlet as he keeps sending his vast member firmly in and out of the still snug but now nowhere near as vice-like as she bad been to begin with shapely white backside of the woman in front of him. Beads of sweat are pouring off his face from the pace's he's been using to kick this butt fucking up a notch, his hands still gripping her lovely long legs to keep them apart for that unrestricted access, let along the clear view down of that majority of his cock vanishing into her each time he sends a stiff thrust into her asshole.

"FUCK YESSS... YES!! AHHHHHH OH MY... FUCKING!! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!" With a long and loud cry of delight, Lena Meyer-Landrut starts to drive herself over the edge with a powerful, body shivering orgasm that sends juices creaming over her thrusting fingers as she pumps herself through the waves of intense pleasure, the likes of which she'd never had before as tellingly seen from how her eyes and closed and her dark haired head is tilted far back as she cums. She's aided somewhat by that big dick still driving in and out of her backside that hangs just off the mixing desk she's been getting fucked over and on and each time up her tight and now far removed from being a virgin to anal backside, all in all leaving her a tired, groaning and sweat-covered mess but with a big smile on her face.

"UHHHH... Shit girl... Gonna fuckin' bust soon!!" He warns as he pulls out of her ass with a groan. Seeing her worn-out state he grips her by the waist, lifting her off the desk and down to rest on her knees on the studio floor in front of him. "MMMM... Fuckin' brush your hair back girl!" He warns as he strokes his cock rapidly, aiming it right down at her face and able to snap back into reality she raises her hands up to keep her hair back and away from her forehead just in case.

They didn't need to worry as his shooting was on point, that huge black cock starting to shoot out thick shots of spunk out across Lena's gorgeous facial features to make her groan as her cheeks and nose got blasted, making her close her eyes when the shots came close to them. In a short time the jizz was starting to already drip off her nose, cheeks and chin as shots crossed over one another and he gave her the sort of covering that would be expected from maybe two or three men instead of just the one hunk. Neither of them are complaining however from how she's groaning as he eases out the last drops onto her face and he sighs with satisfied relief once his spent cock is released from his grasp.

"Holy fuck!!" Lena laughed as she reached up to wipe spunk away from near her eyes. "You fucking covered me!!" She stated the obvious with a grin that just made her cum-covered face look even more hotter.

"Shit... Guess your boy was real backed up..." Dylan offered with a shrug and a grin of his own. "Can't blame me though, right? Ya'll took that ass fuckin' like you were a pornstar or some shit!"

"It was... Different?" She reasoned, glancing down at her chest as drops of spunk were landing nearly onto her pushed above her tits bra. "Different... But a good, very good different!"

"Glad I could..."

He's cut off when a beeping sound from the laptop rings out, making him look over, then walk over to check it. "Shit... Fuckin' track is mixed up. You wanna give this a listen?" He asked, looking back at her as she gets up to her feet.

"I think first, I need to clean up..." Lena said with a smirk. "There's a bathroom down the hall, right?"

"Yeah, just down and on the left..." Jay says with a smile back, giving her a nod. "And take your time, I'll cover you for if anyone swings around lookin' for you."

"You won't be covering me again! Not like this!" She motions with a laugh to her cum-stained face.

He laughs back, giving her a look over with approval. "Shit... This is gonna be one Hell of a fuckin' job..."

* * *

Days later...

"DJ! My man! That track you laid down..." The voice of Jason the Manager said through the smart-phone. "You did us both proud man... The label in Germany-land loved it!" He said arrogantly. "Gonna be a lead track off her album, making waves there and across Europe! And most of all, get you in the music headlines as producer of a European Number One! We're going to rake in those European Dollars with this one!"

"Man, I don't know much about other counties across there..." Dylan said back in annoyance as he sat back on the couch of his apartment provided by the company. "But I'm pretty sure they don't deal in Dollars over there!"

"Whatever! We soon will be!" Jason laughs, making Jay hold the phone away from him in annoyance. "Listen man, you're making those important waves! People are noticing now... We've got some more potentials lined up but this time from the good old, non-German U-S-of-A! Still rather small time, not exactly radio smashing artists... But after you work your magic on their tracks no doubt you'll be trending all over the radios and streaming sites in hours!"

"Hey, as long as I'm gonna get a pay-day out of it? I'm down to work with whoever. Just give me the name, the place, and the date and let's do this." Dylan stated, glancing at the clock as he was already tired of dealing with this man.

"Details details my friend! All in good time..." Jason chuckled down the line. "I'll ah, hit you up as they say, tomorrow with the details of when she's available once those dots have been cross and the... No, I mean... Ah you know what I mean! Anyway I gotta go, got a date night lined up with a potential new assistant, if you catch my drift! Catch you around, my DJ!" He added before hanging up the call.

"I'll fuckin' hit you up with a cross fuckin' jab, asshole..." Dylan grumbled as he put the phone down. About to reach for a beer, he pauses as one line that he did say stuck with him. "When she's available? Shit... If it's anything like that German chick..." He smirks to himself. "I'm gonna have some real fun Nailing The Tracks if that first one is the sign of fuckin' things to come!"

Spoiler alert: He was absolutely right about that, and then some!

* * *

12