Nailing the Tracks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! Here we fuckin' go girl..." He chuckles before he makes good on the vow, starting to work his toned hips up towards her booty and far unlike her controlled and calm pace, he's already going in forcefully and steadily, causing her stunning white body to jolt along the floor as she gasps and groans from the feeling of that black cock pushing in deeply between her rounded ass cheeks. "AHHHHH... Mmmmm FUCK!! Yeah... Fine fuckin' white ass!!" He groans his approval, keeping a hand on her leg to keep it up in the air so he gets some full, unrestricted access into that still snug but now well adjusted to his size back passage of hers, causing himself to moan from the tight to say the least sensation of those anal walls all around his lengthy rod.

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhh!! Oooooooooh FUUUUUCK!!" The starlet who rose to Internet fame as part of the Teens React web series is putting on the kind of shameless, cock-loving performance more worthy of a porn production as she moans out, already with a hand now between her legs so she can rub her own pussy while she gets fucked up the ass. "Uhhhhh!! Fuck!! MMMMM... Fucking... AHHHHH... Fucking dick up my ass!!" She moans again, eyes closing for a moment as it appears that from the pleasure she's getting from the dick of the music producer sliding in and out of her asshole that she's no stranger at all to some dirty anal action even if it's never been from a cock of this great size before as her body slides on the floor back and forth against his thrusts, her bra-clad tits now already bouncing from the thrusting motion she's taking.

"Ahhhhhh... MMMMM SHIT!! Fuck yeah!! MMMM... Fuckin' take it babe!!" The handsome and hung hunk laying behind her says in both an order and encouragement as he's stiffly sending his member forward to invade her back passage and working his inches in deeper and deeper still as his quick thrusting pace continues on as he shows himself that, including in this studio setting, this is far from his first time tapping some fine ass, interracial style. "Yeah... UHHHH!! You fuckin' like that huh?? MMMMM... Like takin' mah... AHHHHH... Big fuckin' black cock straight up yo fine ass like that, huh??" He says between his groans, but from the way he's staring down at the jiggling, rounded booty he's stuffing with his man-meat he's not exactly caring about the answer - even though from both the moans she's letting out as she takes this butt pumping and how she's pleasuring herself as she takes it, the answer is pretty obvious for anyone to see.

"MMMMMM!! Fuck, fuck yeah!! I... AHHHHH FUCK!! I love getting my... UHHHH!! Ass fucking FUCKED!!" The Wahiawa, Hawaii-born stunner shamelessly admits, tossing her blonde hair back so she can look over her shoulder at the stud who is thrusting his big cock deep up into her ass with thrust after stiff and swift thrust to already fill her ass up with more dick than she's even taken between her ripe and rounded cheeks before, and there's still inches to go to fit into her back passage. "UHHHH!! AHHHHH OOOOOOOOH!! Mmmmm... Keep... Ahhhhh!! Keep fucking my ass MMMMM!!" She lustfully demands, drops of sweat trickling down her pretty face as her curvy frame continues to rock on the studio floor she's getting fucked on, her bra now barely fitting over her sizeable tits from the rough bouncing she's been made to do thanks to the forceful way her backside has been getting stuffed with cock again and again.

"MMMMM... Yeah girl!! AHHHHH... Ain't no way... MMMMM... I'm done with this fine ass of yours..." The talented, and not just in making music, hunk groans out as he makes sure those deep and firm thrusts keep sliding in deep as he bangs the stunning ass of the Internet-famous beauty, his grip on her leg making sure he can send that cock in nice deep to give her already the kind of pounding that many a red blooded woman would struggle to even last half the time she currently is doing. All the while that this anal pumping is going on her hand keeps on roaming quickly back and forth over how own pussy, her fingers now slick from her own juices to further show the clear arousal from such a sinful act from a man she barely knows but has already had in two of her holes just an hour after meeting him for the first time.

"MMMMM... Then fucking... UHHHH!! FUCKING!! Fucking really give it to me!" Lia demands with a glare of desire back at him as she shifts forward, making him pull out of her ass and causing them both to groan. "From behind. Really wreck my fucking ass!" She says as an order, pausing so she can finally take off the last of her underwear to toss it aside, letting her lovely breasts be fully shown off, before making her request double clear as she rolls over so she can get up into the classic doggy style position.

"Shit... If that's how you want it girl..." Dylan grins, quickly scooping up the lube bottle so he can pour some down onto his cock for good measure, stroking it over his inches as he moves up behind her, putting his cock back into her booty with a single, deep and firm thrust to make them both moan.

"Yeah, I do fucking wa-AAAAAAAAANNNT IT OH FUCK!!" Her words with cut off with a loud moan as he gave it to her as she'd demanded, starting off a round of powerful thrusts that already has her gorgeous body shifting back and forth against his pumps as he drives that big black cock deeply into her rounded white ass. "MMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKK!! MMMMM!! AAAAAHHH OOOOOOOOHHH!!" She squeals out, one hand now right between her legs as she starts to furiously rub herself once again, just making the moans spilling out of her mouth even louder as she openly and shamelessly gets off on having her ass fucked in such a rough and wild way as his cock now is pushing into her back passage even deeper than before.

"UHHHH!! Yeah!! MMMM... AWWWWW SHIT!! MMMM..." The stud behind her grunts, hands gripping her waist as he pumps away in and out of her asshole that's still very pleasurably snug despite this increased pace and all the previous tapping of her fine, ripe butt that he's done up until now. "AHHHH... Fucking fine ass... UHHHH!! Freaky white girl... MMMMM!!" He's making full use of the chance to get a piece of the sexy young starlet who from this filthy, anal-loving performance she's doing has more of a future in pornographic films than the singing career she's trying to build as she continues to rub and tease her own wet snatch while taking it up the ass from behind.

"MMMMM FUCK!! YESSSSSS... UHHHH!! FUCK... Fuck my ass!! MMMM!!" She begs for even more if it, despite getting exactly that and then some as that huge dick pistons deeply into her back passage before being pulled out just a few inches so the motion can be swiftly and forcefully repeated, making those lovely rear cheeks jiggly erotically not just from the effort being put into each thrust but the jolting way her young body is moving back and forth in time with his motion. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM!! Fucking... AHHHHH!! FUCKING BIG... BLACK COCK!! MMMMM!! FUCKING MY ASS!!" She moans out, sweat dripping off her nose as her blonde haired head hangs down, so lost in her own lust that now she's shoved two fingers into her twat, banging herself with a desperate need while her plump rump takes an even deeper and harder pounding that's making her tits sway in time with that rocking movement her body is being made to do.

"MMMM... Yeah girl!! Fucking... AHHHHH!! Fucking take it girl!! MMMM..." The stud who is supposed to be producing a potential song for her instead of fucking her up the ass from behind in the studio they should be working in states, a big grin on his face as he shows the effects of slamming almost to the hilt in between her cheeks as sweat now trickles down his handsome facial features. "UHHHHH... Nothin' like a... MMMMM!! Hot little momma... MMMMM... Bein' down to fuck!! AHHHHH..." He adds, before deciding to test how into this red hot interracial action she is as he reaches forward, taking a handful of her long hair before tugging back, making her head tilt up and driving hard into her ass at the same time, resulting in the kind of long, near primal moan that porn-stars would beg to know how to pull off.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHH!!" Eyes shut and mouth hanging open, all the Teens React starlet can do is run on instincts, her fingers stuffed into her own dripping wet now snatch as this anal pounding reaches a level she'd never even considered taking before, but as she moans and jolts back against the next pump that fills her backside up with that fat fuck-stick, she's "reacting" in a way that would break the Internet and then some. "OH FUCK... AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUU-AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!" The rough hair pulling was the last trigger needed, as it all becomes too much for Lia Marie Johnson to take, her juices now splashing out from her snatch all across her fingers and hands as she cums hard from the fucking her white ass is taking from that big black dick. The pumps are still driving in as she furiously finger-bangs her pussy, making juices splatter downward onto the studio floor below to go along with the sweat that's poured off of both their bodies from this wild sexual encounter, and even before her orgasm has subsided her other arm has given way, so if it wasn't for him still holding her by the hair she would have collapsed down on the floor.

However she soon does slump against the floor with a groan as he has to let go, managing to survive the increased tightness of her back-door for a while longer as she came, but having to pull his throbbing cock out of her now gaping asshole and letting go of that sweat-soaked blonde hair. "Uhhhhh... Wa-wait!! Lia asks, taking a second to draw in a deep breath before she rolls over to look up him. "Let me... Let me taste it... I'll show you how... How down to fuck I am..." The still lusty beauty says as she manages to impressively sit up on the floor despite what a hard sexual high she'd just taken.

"Damn... I ain't got anythin' left to argue against ya..." Dylan says with a grin as he moves in, watching her lean her forward and once more wrap those pouty lips around his tool, making him pulse instantly as he feels that softness all around his inches, and then her still warm and wet mouth as she doesn't hold back, bobbing her head along the cock that's just come straight out from between her butt cheeks. "MMMMM... AWWWWWW SHIT!! FUCK... AHHHHH..." He groans, now being the one have his head tilted but under his own power as she noisily slurps away, further showing her kinky side as she engages in ass-to-mouth without any hesitation, noisily slurping away as she tastes how own well-fucked back passage from off his inches, and replaces it with her own saliva with a round of shameless sucks.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." She groans, staring up with lust in her eyes at the stud who had fucked her ass harder and deeper than she's ever gotten before, not to mention given her an orgasm she'd never likely to experience ever again, let alone ever forget about. Now though, even as sweat-soaked and kneeling in a puddle of her own sweat and juices as she currently is, she's craving something else from this hung stud, driving her oral hole back and forth along that thick, black cock that had been stuffed so sinfully deep into her sexy, plump white ass just moments ago, and still groaning herself as she feels him throbbing between her hungry and talented lips.

"UHHHH!! SHIT!! Here... Here it... AHHHHH FUCK!! CUMS UHHHHHHH!!" Dylan is just about able to worn before he explodes inside the mouth of Lia Marie Johnson, sending his spunk blasting out to fill up her supposed to be used for singing or reacting to videos mouth, and feeling that hot jizz splashing around her oral hole and onto her tongue causes her to groan out as she stares up at the stud she's milking dry. Her bobs slow down to a savouring pace, her hand up to his base so she can firmly stroke him off, the double teaming making sure she gets every last drop of his cum from those heavy balls. After a few more slurps and strokes, she lifts away and lets go of that now softening cock, letting her mouth hang open to show off that large mouthful of seed before she closes those pouty lips together and with a single, greedy gulp swallows all his cum down with a satisfied moan.

"Mmmmm... Fuck, that was good..." Lia says, licking her lips clean but not making it clear if she meant the taste of his load, or the fucking in general they had just done.

"That shit was all more than just fuckin' good girl!" Dylan comments with a chuckle.

"No shit!" She grins at him, before glancing to her clothes that are around the room. "Say, is there like, a bathroom I can go fix myself up in?"

"Yeah, just down and on the left..." He says, remembering that he'd given that same description to the last gorgeous singer he'd gotten to fuck the ass of. "I got you covered if anyone asks where you at."

"I bet you say that to all the chicks after you've fucked them up the ass..." Johnson teases with a smirk as she gets up, starting to collect her clothes so she can put them back on before heading out to hide the fact she'd just been in some wild and red hot interracial sex.

"I damn well hope I get to..." Jay says under his breath before he also starts getting dressed to hide the "evidence" of the good time.

* * *

A couple days later...

"DJ! Buddy! My man!" The already illness educing voice of Jason the Manager spoke down the smart-phone to Dylan as he had been attempting to relax at his apartment. "How about that track with that uhhhh, the blonde cutie... The one who did those online reaction videos, and that stuff..." He says, showing a pathetic disregard for those he's supposed to be working with in the music business.

"Her name was Lia Marie..." Dylan says, slumping back on the couch and wishing for a network fault to end the call. "And that track? Your ass never told me you were gonna rush it out to be played to a bunch of other "Internet famous" video stars like her to react to!" He says with an annoyed tone.

"Woah! Watch the language my brother!!" Jason says with a condescending tone. "So I skipped some details! We got what we wanted! Viral hits! Hashtags on social media! The Internet buzzing about the latest hot track!"

"Yeah, and not anywhere in those videos and hits does it say I made that track from a pile of crap to somethin' worth a damn!" Jay says, sounding less than impressed. "The label ain't even mentioned in the damn description!"

"Pft, description schmeh... scription..." Jason replies, sounding like he couldn't care less. "Listen kid, that's how the 'biz works, OK? Sometimes your name is plastered up high on the billboards, sometimes you ain't in the footnotes. Hell, what are you even complaining about? You got paid! I got paid! The chick got her track, and everyone is happy! So chill with the attitude my man! Save that for the studio!" He adds with a laugh that makes nails going down a chalkboard sound like a Grammy winner. "Anyway my DJ, I gotta go. Got a hair appointment calling my name to prepare for my hair appointment tomorrow before I meet with an agent of an act I know she's just the right kind of name we need... I mean, you need to work your magic with. Holla at you later!"

"...Holla?" Dylan stares at the phone before he sets it down, picking up the TV remote to turn the volume of the basketball game back up. "Holla at the strays centre where they picked up all the hair for that ugly rug on your crocked head..." He curses with a sour glance at the phone before back to the screen. "Still... "She's just the right kind" that asshole said..." The idea of working with another female singer or music act makes him smirk. "Shit... I'm like two-for-two so far with the chicks that have come my way... Let's fuckin' see if I can make it three in a row..."

* * *

12