Nailing the Tracks Pt. 03

Story Info
Hung Black Stud "produces" Kesha.
5.7k words
4.36
12.8k
14
2

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Kesha (Kesha Rose Sebert)

Nailing The Tracks - Part 3

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"Fucking bullshit!!"

Dylan Jay's life had already been a roller-coaster since accepting a "plea deal" contract with a major music label to be a music producer. The alternative of court cases, and no doubt heavy fines or even jail time didn't exactly seem appealing. Working on music, not having to worry about paying bills... Oh, and managing to get to tap the asses of some gorgeous female singers instead of just working on tracks for them? Yeah, the young life of the handsome black hunk was going rather fine.

He did not however expect to see a gorgeous, blonde woman storming out of one of the meeting rooms of the studio just as he was about to leave for the day. So unexpected, that she actually collided into him, stumbling herself while he backed up against the wall to regain his balance.

"Shit! Easy girl!" Dylan said, looking over her with very much a "what the fuck?" expression. "Gonna run me over like it was the rush hour traffic."

Turning around, she gave him a less than exactly sympathetic look to make her current state of anger obvious. The singer known as Kesha, famous for songs such as "Tik Tok" and "Die Young" along with featuring on tracks such as "Right Round" and "Timber". The gorgeous blonde was dressed in professional attire but with just a dash of her famous unique style. White smart pants with shoes, and a white top with pink floral designs across the front, all of which nicely complimented her desirable, curved frame.

"If you had to go through the kind of fucking legal bullshit I have to??" She snapped. "You'd understand why I'm fucking pissed!"

"Jeez, easy girl! My bad!" Jay says, backing off. "Shit, I ain't no stranger to dealin' with legal stuff either... But a'ight, I'mma leave ya alone..." He said, moving to go off.

"Oh yeah, I've heard that before..." She says with a bitter tone.

"Nah, for real. Look it up - DJTrackSupreme." He points to himself. "Or not. I tried to read an article about myself and damn near put myself to sleep."

"Wait... THE DJTrackSupreme?" She questioned, her mood softening. "I have... I have read about you! You're... Huh." She pauses, looking him over. "Yeah, caught up in contract bullshit too I guess... Not exactly like mine..."

"...I guess too." Dylan shrugs. "Ain't no bad thing to be pissed off girl. I've been there, done that." He adds, about to again turn a leave her be.

"Hold up!" She says, reaching out and catching his arm to stop him. "Wait. I'm sorry. I'm just... Urgh!!" She says in frustration. "That asshole holding up my contract, the fact I can't make music... It's just really getting to me! Then that prick in there, what was his name? Jason?"

"Yeah, Jason. My manager." Jay nods, his tone indicating he knows exactly who she's talking about. "Total fuckin' asshole."

Kesha smiles for a moment. "Yeah. Major league asshole." She pauses again, looking Dylan over. "Say... You got to... Be anywhere, any time soon?" She asks, the look she's giving him combined with a sly, small smile giving just a hint of an "offer" for him to stick around.

"...Shit, not now I sure don't." Jay says, easily picking up on the hint she's giving.

"Good. Because there's two things that mother-fucking son of a bitch who is ruining my career hates me doing." She explains, still holding his arm as she speaks. "One of them is making tracks."

"Yeah... And the other?" He asks, although as he watches her fingers far from subtly tap up his arm a bit he's got a good idea what.

"Getting some damn good dick in me." She bluntly answers with a grin. "Where the fuck is the nearest rest-room around there?"

* * *

A few minutes, and a lot less clothing later...

"Fuck. Yes." The now completely naked Kesha grinned. Her eyes were locked onto the almost rock hard, thick and very lengthy cock of Dylan as he also stood proudly naked in front of her. If her smile didn't indicate the approval enough, then the way she slowly licked her lips certainly confirmed it.

"Could say the same thing about... Woah!" Jay was cut off when she forcefully used both hands to push him to sit down on the toilet seat.

"I ain't here to talk." She bluntly, but lustfully said. Stepping forward, she first used her hands to spread his legs apart. That allowed her to squat down, her nicely sized tits bouncing in the process as she took a hold of that rod.

"Shit..." Dylan grinned back, watching her stroke away at his tool to make extra sure he's nice and erect for her. "Then fuckin' let's get to it." He wisely said, groaning lightly from his firm stroking already.

"Lets." She smirked back, before spitting down onto the head of his cock. Rather than using the hand to stroke it across his pole, she planted her mouth onto his bell-end. With a loud slurp, she actually sucked the saliva back between her full lips before it had time to settle. Another saucy look cast up at him, she spat it back down onto him and this time used her tongue to spread it around the tip. "Fuck... It's been way too fucking long..." She said, but not making it too clear whether she meant having some fun like this in general, or having a big, black cock to play with. Regardless, she got to work again with another spit down onto his dick, her hand stroking away to get it applied over those inches. Slapping her tongue against the underside of the crown, she let her lips brush against him to tease, smirking afterwards upon hearing his moan.

However, she wasn't planning on just licking and stroking him off. Leaning her blonde haired head down, she parted those luscious lips of hers and sank down to not just take the head in, but a couple of inches as well. Staring up, she groaned herself as her oral opening stretched around the thickness she was taking inside. All the while keeping her palm stroking off the rest of that rod for good measure. With a muffled moan, she lifted back upward, lifting completely off with an audible pop, licking her lips with approval as she stared down at his dick. "Mmmmm yeah... We're gonna get real dirty with this fucking thing..." She vowed, and without even looking back up for approval once again took him up into her mouth. This time she kept him in when she reached the top, the head and an inch or so still between her pouty lips before she pushed back down in a smooth and nicely paced movement. It was pretty obvious that even being a proud vegetarian, she was more than happy to have this kind of meat in her mouth as she moaned around him as she started to blow.

"Ahhhhh... Yeah girl, suck that dick... Mmmmmm... Fuck yeah..." Dylan moaned his approval, watching that pretty face raise and lower along his shaft as those lips dragged over his meat. He was more than happy to watch the "Blow" singer between his legs show off her real blowing skills with these quick and smooth sucks. "Mmmmm... Shit... Ya'll can get as dirty as you fuckin' want on me, girl..." He added, smirking as he enjoyed how effortlessly she was sliding her hungry mouth down onto his cock. The pleasure was doubled by her hand still pumping away at the inches not yet between those full lips of the pop star. However she seemed to be looking to fit even more of his manhood into herself as she she pushed down that little bit further each time she made that round trip after visiting his fat cock-head.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Mmmmmm..." The California-born beauty groans around the rod she's sucking off. All the while staring up at the hunk she's blowing despite only having met him minutes before, but is now taking his cock deeply into her warm and wet mouth. Not just that, but taking more of him in as she shifts her hands to slide under his thighs to grab a hold of his legs for support. "Mmmmphh!! Mmm!! Mmmmphhh hmmmmppphhh!!" Bobbing her head firmly and swiftly, she's fitting more of those inches up into herself and making it look not just easy, but like something out of a porno film. The sexy singer isn't even caring that her long blonde hair is getting in the way of her vision, strands falling out of place due to the effort being put behind her slurps. She clearly has an itch to scratch, and only a long black cock deep in this gorgeous white woman's mouth is going to suffice. At least for the moment.

"Fuck! Mmmmm... Yeah... That's some damn fine... Ahhhhhh... Dick suckin' you're doin' there baby..." He groans out, seeing that mouth sliding up and down onto his rod at that impressive, needy pace. It doesn't matter if it's when her lips grind along his shaft en route to just belong the bell-end, or pushing downward near to the base as she groans around him. Each suck delivered easily makes him moan out and keeps him smiling down at the squatting babe in front of him. "Ahhhhh... Fuck yeah... Get me nice and wet girl... Mmmmm... So I can stuff my big fuckin' dick right into yo fine ass..." He states with a grin, despite the fact that his inches are now already nicely coated with her saliva as it drips downward from her repeated sucking. He's just making it clear that as good as the head he's currently getting from her is, he wants a lot more out of than just a BJ. Considering that the speed and force she's using as she blows him would have finished off many a regular many way before this point? He's certainly got lasting power of his own to fulfil her clear lusty needs.

Giving another deep slurp onto his pole, she lifts her head all the way up and off from him, letting go of his legs as well so she can push up and stand. Using her hands to brush her hair away from her face, she gives the hunk a sly smirk. "The fuck kind of girl do you think I am honey?" Kesha teases him, even though she just showed what kind of a dirty girl she actually is with that toilet room blowjob.

"One who knows how to have a fuckin' good time, from what I see..." Dylan says with a smirk back. He's just taking advantage of her standing state to look over that sexy, curved white body of hers.

"Fucking right I am!" She grins. "But you want my ass? You got to earn it... How about making me cum, then you can tap my dirty little ass? Deal?" She offered, but before he could actually answer she moved forward, and climbed onto his lap as he still sat on the toilet.

"Hey girl, hold up... I got no rubbers on me..." He tried to warn, but is made to groan as she reached down and gripped his cock, lining him up with her snatch.

"Stud like you? Never gone bareback?" She grinned, licking her lips at the apparent thought of "popping a cheery" in a kinky sort of way. That only spurred her on to proceed, lowering her pussy down onto that huge dick and making them both moan out at the entry. Her hands switched to grip his shoulders for support, going slowly downward at first as they both got used to the sensations doing on down there. For her, his vast size making her pussy, even as currently already wet just from the oral sex before, stretch to accommodate that girth and length. For him? Her tightness, which perhaps indeed showed that she hadn't got to enjoy some naughty, no-strings-attached sex like this in quite some time.

"Ahhhhh... Matter of fact, yeah... Mmmmm..." He admitted, groaning as he enjoyed that snug feeling all around his black cock as she lowered her whole stunning white body, along with that tight twat, down onto his cock. "Mmmm... Back where I was from... Ahhhhh... You could never be to careful, you know..." He said, his tone of voice showing that he wasn't actually caring about explaining his story. Instead his eyes were locked down to his crotch, seeing his entire pole impressively vanish up into her snatch as she finally met his base and his balls. With that point reached, she soon gave them both reason to forget life stories and get down to enjoying things. Shifting a little to grind her pussy for a moment down against him, the pop singer and songwriter started to bounce herself up and down onto his cock. Easily now the sound of the smack as skin met skin sounding around the "bathroom" they were in as she wasted no time in showing that she not only can suck a mean dick, she can ride one as well.

"Mmmmm!! You ain't got... Ahhhhhh!! Nothing to worry about with me honey..." She smirked down at him, soon moaning when she bottomed out and took all that dick up inside her wet hole with a firm falling motion. She groaned each time she lifted up, letting enough of his dick slip out of her until she reached just under the mid-way point on that fat cock. Then she let gravity help do the dirty work for her, resulting in both of them moaning and that firm slap ringing out as her ass connected with his body. "Uhhhhh!! Unless... Mmmmmm... You're telling me I need to worry about an early finisher here?" She said with not just a toned that seemed to challenge him, but a raised eyebrow for good measure. The 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards "Best New Act" winner didn't stop her bounces though. Keeping that slick snatch sliding steadily and smoothly up and down his shaft, and slapping her booty down sharply against his thighs and crotch each time she took all of him up inside herself.

"The fuck girl?? Mmmmm... Oh, you tryin' to call me out??" Dylan questioned her claims, but found it hard to be mad at the stunning white woman riding his black cock over and over with those sharp bounces to make that hot, wet and tight pussy work over his size. "Well, early finish this girl!" He said, gripping her thighs as he started to thrust his cock up into her snatch, catching her just as she lowered down so can plunge himself deep into her wetness. It certainly worked to make them both moan out and this change of pace, but not enough to throw her off as she just rolled with it. Matching his movement, she soon timed herself perfectly with his motion so each time he pumped up, she was there with the drop down to take him all the way in as his heavy balls slapped up against her frame.

"MMMM!! Mmmmm yeah baby!! Ahhhhhh!!" She grinned down at him, a sign that her provoking words got the exact reaction she wanted out of him in terms of kicking this sex up an extra notch. The "Tik Tok" and "Die Young" singer tossed her long blonde hair back, keeping her hands on his broad shoulders as she bounced away on his pumping tool. She was all too shamelessly moaning with every bounce she made and pump of his that she took. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, fucking give it to me!! Ahhhhh!! MMMM... Right in my fucking dirty pussy..." She said, her filthy words further proving that her plan got the sinful outcome she was hoping for. It's keeping her moaning out as that big dick pumps in and out of her love tunnel as she works it back and forth over him at the same time. Add in the facts that she's very willingly screwing this guy not just in a rest-room, but just having met him not too long ago? It's little wonder there's a big, naughty smile plastered on her pretty facial features.

"Ahhhhhh... MMMM! Mmmmm fuck..." The handsome, young and hung music producer moaned as he thrust away firmly and steadily up into the wet and snug pussy of the gorgeous singer mounted on top of him. He had the best seat in the house and then some with her riding away on his manhood. A choice of viewing options on offer: Up at that look of lust on her face. Straight ahead at her breast as they bounced away in time with the rest of her stunning body. Or even down at his crotch as his cock vanished and then reappeared from her snatch. "Mmmmm... Fuckin' take it girl... Ahhhhh... That that big black dick... MMMM... Right into you fuckin' pussy..." He added with a groan, shifting his hands for a moment so he could grip her rounded ass cheeks, delivering an extra hard thrust into her for good measure. That just got her moaning that little bit more louder as she gazed at him with desire, clearly loving this bareback action just as much as he obviously was.

"MMMM... Yeah? You want to really give it too me?" Kesha grinned again, coming to a stop on his cock but being made to jolt up on his pole as he kept on pumping into her a couple times more. "Ahhhhh... Then give it to me from behind baby... Really slam me..."

"Fuck yeah, I'm down with that..." Dylan, unsurprisingly, quickly agreed to her idea. He stopped his thrusts, and watched with a groan as she dismounted him. That allowed him to get up and then get behind her as she now took up a new position. Bending over forward with both hands planted on the lid of the toilet they'd just been fucking on.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" She asked, looking back over her shoulder as she swayed her backside from side to side a little, legs spread as she stuck out that fine booty and long with her wet snatch.

"Just admirin' the view girl..." He chuckled as he stepped in, gripping his length and pushing it back inside that damp and still pleasurably tight twat. "Mmmmm... Somethin' tells me... Even if I did pack rubbers... Ahhhhh..." He starts to say, but cuts himself off with the first balls deep thrust all the way into that snug hole, making them both moan out as he drives in. There's more than enough force behind the motion to make her ass cheeks shake when his crotch slaps off of them. By the time he's pulling back out, she's already shifting her desirable body to meet his muscular frame, pushing her booty back to meet him when he thrusts forward. "MMMM... You'd be the kind of chick who'd fuck with "hats off" anyway..." He says, his smirk showing that it wouldn't be any bad thing if she did demand that from him. His focus though, quite rightly, is on making sure she has a good enough time that he gets to tap the ass he's staring down at. Which is why he's going at her with a swift round of stiff thrusts, making that slapping sound as his dark skin meets her white frame ring around like a machine as he pounds away into that hot, damp pussy.

"MMMMM!! Ooooooooooh FUCK!! Mmmmm!! I... Ahhhhh!! I fucking like you already!!" She grins back at him, moaning as her words perhaps indicate just how naughty he'd accurately guessed her to be. Her nicely sized tits are swaying underneath her as she rocks back and forth against his thrusts, keeping him in balls deep when he pushes in and makes her gasp as her snatch gets filled up to the max with fat, black cock. "UHHHH... Oh FUCK!! MMMMM!! That's... Oh yeah!! UHHHH!! I fucking need this!!" She moans out, showing that despite her legal issues stalling her music career, she's more than down to fuck and have a good time as sweat starts to form across her sexily curved body. Even her long hair is swaying a bit, making her have to toss it back so she can keep on looking back and the hunk behind her. He's more than doing his part, steadily sends his shaft in to the hilt into her slick snatch that's still staying snug around his thickness even after the repeated pumping she's taken so far.

"Ahhhhh... Yeah!! MMMMM... Fuckin'... Fuckin' get yourself some girl! AHHHHH..." Dylan encourages her with moans of his own. He's meeting her pushes back as he slams his dick in to leave her butt jiggling away erotically with every pump he delivers. Seeing the increase of her cries of delight, he decides to test his luck as he continues to thrust away balls deep into her. Lifting a thumb up, he slides it around his mouth, taking it out to spit onto it and get it wet enough. "MMMMM... Freaky lil' momma like you... Ahhhhh!! Should be into this..." He smirks, spreading her butt cheeks before he teases her tight looking asshole, running his wet thumb around her back entrance. Still pumping away into her, he pushes and then, after a little resistance, sticks his thumb into her ass. Resulting in him working over her even tighter hole with twists and pumps as he stuffs himself balls deep again and again into her soaking wet pussy at the same time.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12