Nailing the Tracks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM YESSSSS... AHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!!" The beauty who released a single called "Sleazy" is showing a clear love of dirtier kinds of fucks. She's now rocking back and forth against both his thrusting cock as well as that thumb stuck in her butt. From her moans and the drops of sweat falling off her nose to splash onto the toilet she's bent over, she's loving both sensations equally. "MMMMM!! FUCK... OH FUCK... Fuck fuck FUCK MMMMM FUCK!!" She moans out, her eyes narrowed in lust as she glares back at the stud who is both thumbing her sexy white ass and banging her pussy balls deep with his huge black cock. The woman who released the album "Animal" is certainly showing a primal craving for more of this wild sex, just grunting and moaning as she sharply pushes her ass back to meet his hard thrusts into her snatch.

"MMMMM!! Looks like... AHHHH... I'm gettin' that ass..." Jay grins, watching the beauty bent over in front of him jolt on his cock as he feels her snatch tighten around his cock while he slams home into her. Indeed, he's seeing and clearly feeling it as Kesha cums hard around his cock as she moans out loudly and without any shame. That addition of the thumb to work over her backside along with the repeated, to-the-hilt bareback pumps finally sent her over the edge. Despite the pumps alone being more than enough to render a normal red blooded woman into more than a few orgasms long before now. "MMMM... Mmmmm fuck!! MMMMM... Yet, I bet you needed all of that..." He adds, letting her ride out all of her orgasm as he kept those pumps coming but gradually eased off the pace and force. Not that he wasn't enjoying feeling even more of her pussy juices now covering his length from her dripping wet twat. He just had plans to really enjoy himself with her fine ass now.

"MMMMM... MMMMM... Oh fuck..." Kesha groaned, still shifting back against his rod as she rode out the last bits of pleasure from a much needed orgasm. "Mmmmm... You have no fucking idea, stud..." She smirked back at him, licking her lips. "...Well? You gonna fuck my sweet ass now, or what?" She said with a grin, but with the kind of dirty tone that showed it was an offer she wanted him to accept.

"Shit, just like that?" Dylan chuckles, shaking his head as he's caught by surprise by her boldness after all the fucking up until this point. Going with it, he pulls out of her snatch and now lines his dick up with her asshole. Pausing, he spits onto that entrance for good measure, using his thumb again to apply it into her for a makeshift lubing up.

"Uhhhhh... Come on! Just fucking stick that huge, fucking, black cock into my fucking ass!" She snaps, another lusty, narrow eyed glare shot back at him. The way she pushed her booty towards him showed she wasn't wanting to wait any longer either now.

"Damn girl! Shit... You asked for it..." He wisely agreed, pushing his cock against, and then with a deep groan forcing his dick into that vice-like back passage of hers. Her snatch had been snug from a lack of sex recently. The feeling around his dick made it seem like she was a total virgin to anal sex from her tightness in that hole. "MMMM... Sweet fuck!! Shit... You ever... AHHHHH... Fuckin' taken it in the ass before??" He groaned. Still, with a grunt, he started to work his member in and out of her asshole, spitting again down onto his dick for that ever so slight reduction in friction. Thankfully with all the juices around his length it was enough to allow him to not just pump into her shapely backside. He was actually working his inches into her gradually a little more as this butt fucking got under way.

"UHHHHH... It's... Ahhhhhh... Been... Been a while..." The multi-time BMI Pop Awards winner admitted as she groaned out, feeling that big black cock push in deep between her rounded, white ass cheeks. She gritted her teeth, feeling her walls having to stretch to accommodate the invasion into her gorgeous backside but never called out once in pain while she took this cock from behind. A sign for sure that, perhaps not with a cock of this vast size, she isn't a stranger to some back-door action. "MMMM... Oh FUCK... Just... Ahhhhh... Fucking give it to me!! MMMM... Fuck my fucking... Ahhhhhh... Fucking dirty little ass!!" She demanded, still in the mood for more filthy action even after getting off herself just moments before. Now she's taking this long and thick to match cock into the last of her holes that she's so easily and willingly offered up to this stud. All despite having never met him before until today, but has already blown him, rode him, and after cumming over his dick now is letting him tap her fine, shapely ass like they've been lovers for years.

"MMMMM!! That ain't... AWWWWWW SHIT!! Gonna be... UHHHH!! Any problem girl!!" He said between deep moans. He's now showing the effects of giving such a stunning, sex-loving woman the kind of action she and her beautiful body deserve. His toned chest heaves for air, and his dark skinned frame is coated in a layer of sweat from the effort put into banging her up until this point. "Ahhhhh... MMMMM!! FUCK... Yeah... AHHHHH... Gonna fuck this... UHHHHH... Fine fuckin' booty real good... MMMMM!!" He states, even though he's already doing just that as he pumps his rod into her tight asshole so stiffly it makes the stunner taking it jolt forward against the toilet she's still bending over as she takes it. He draws his shaft back a few inches, not intending to stuff that backside full, but getting more than enough of his man-meat into the sexy vegetarian singer to keep himself moaning with the pleasure.

"Uhhhhh!! MMMM... Yeah... Fuck my ass!! MMMM... Fucking black cock... Right in my fucking ass!!" She gasps out, the sweat still dripping off her face as she rocks back and forth in response to this sharp thrusts. It's filthy enough that she's eagerly taking part in some interracial anal sex like this. The fact that she's not even touching her pussy to pleasure herself? It takes it to a different level completely. "Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm... Don't... Don't pull out baby... Uhhhh!! Blow your load... MMMM... Right up into my ass!" She orders, and with the strong look of lust still burning in her eyes it showed she wasn't kidding around with that request either. As that fat rod continued to plough right in and out of her rear, her body jolted forward, leaving her long blonde hair and ripe breasts swaying in time with the motion of the rest of her.

"MMMMM!! Shit... If that's... UHHHHH FUCK!! What you want... I ain't... AHHHHH... I ain't gonna argue..." He says between grunts, staring down to watch over half of his dick vanish forward into her nicely rounded, jiggling backside that feels built to take some dick. Even with the minimal amount of lubricant used here and the vice-like feeling of her ass, it's still been a butt-fucking that's left them both moaning out and sweating away. "UHHHH... Here it... AHHHHH SHIT!! MMMM!! Here it fuckin' cums girl!! MMMMM!!" He warned, feeling that big dick starting to throb within her back passage. Even then, he keeps on stuffing her, making full use of his "reward" for having made her cum. Considering the beauty taking his dick up her booty and staying spread legged and bent over forwards is still groaning out herself as her ass gets taken? It's hard to tell which of the two involved in this rest-room fuck is enjoying the anal action the most.

Soon though, he also hit is limit. With a low, chesty groan, he started to fire off blasts of hot, creamy spunk forward deep into Kesha's back passage. In turn, it made her groan out, a lazy smile across her sweat-covered face as she felt his seed splash and coat her anal walls in a clearly pleasurable sensation. The feeling was no doubt enhanced by the fact he still firmly pumped into her hot white ass as his spunk fired out from his big black cock as it stayed stuffed between those rounded cheeks. As instructed, he didn't pull out at all as she came inside of her booty, ensuring he stayed moaning and grinning as he finally let the last drops escape from him.

"Mmmmmm... Hold up babe... Stay, stay right there in me..." Kesha ordered as she reached down to the side to her bag, reaching in a quickly finding an unzipping a pocket from within. Moving back up, she now surprisingly had a discrete looking butt plug in her hand. Along with a big grin on her face.

"Naw, no way..." Dylan stared in disbelief as he pulled his cock out of her well fucked ass. She promptly pushed the toy into her ass, able to slide it in so just the small "handle" of the end was sticking out. This ensured that his cum stayed within her backside, not able to leak out so no one would be able to tell some filthy ass banging had just gone on. Aside from the sweat all over their bodies of course.

"Trust me stud... No one's gonna know..." She grinned as she stood up straight. "Gonna be a secret up there until I "clean up" back at the hotel."

"Shit... Ya'll some real freak of a chick..." Jay said with a shake of the head, but a telling smile on his face.

"Freak enough that I handled all you could give me..." Kesha pointed out with a smirk. "Sounds like you need some more convincing though."

"If you're offering up that ass again for me? Then I'm down." He replied with a grin of his own.

"Perfect... Because with all the legal shit I'm still going through? I'm gonna need a couple more fucks like that one next time I'm around here!" She bluntly stated, and making her intentions for more "fun" clear with a glance down at his dick.

"Fuck... Let me get your number then... I'm sure we can make that happen..." Dylan wisely agrees.

* * *

About an hour later, long after both had cleaned up and any evidence (to the eyes at least) had been cleaned up.

Dylan was stepping out of the studio complex, with his unexpected rest-room lover Kesha having left the building and meetings earlier on to be extra sure no one could have guess what they'd done. "Fuck... What another fuckin' day..." He said to himself as he approached and unlocked the car, ready to brave the city traffic and head home to his apartment.

He couldn't see therefore in the distance away from the parking lot, the lens of a camera focused on him. A couple snaps taken in, the photographer kept him in the lens as he took in shots of him, the car he was driving, and the plates on it for future reference.

The young Latino man smirked as he lowered the camera as his target drove away. "The one and only DJTrackSupreme..." Rodriquez Valez said to himself, moving off from his "scoping out" position, clad in deliberately far from attention grabbing attire of shorts, T-shirt and cap so he could easily pass for just another tourist exploring around. "Stuck working for the man... Exactly the kind of line in I need to get me the fucking scoop of the year I bet..." He confirmed to himself, already assuming that his plan to rocket himself up the journalism ladder is full proof.

Things however, as both he and Dylan were to discover, were far from that simple.

* * *

Feel free to send feed-back via a comment or the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12