Nailing the Tracks Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Motherfucker!!" Christina snaps with anger, sitting up and a hand almost raised to slap the taste out of his mouth. Almost being the key word as she stops herself, gritting her teeth as she glares. "...You're a real fucking asshole, you know that?"

"Yeah yeah... And you're a slut, offering up your ass to get a track done to kick-start your career again." Baker bluntly reminds her, all too casually moving around his desk so he can sit down on his executive chair. "Now, get the rest of your clothes off. I want to watch those nice tits of yours bounce while you ride my fucking dick!" He instructs with another perverted grin.

"...Fine..." Milian says, accepting her fate as it were as she moves off the desk. Complying, she lifts her top up and over her head, showing off her breasts encased in a bra that's totally mismatching in brand and colour to her thong. Soon though that garment is removed as well, letting him see her sexy, sizeable boobs in all their glory.

"Niiiiiiiice..." He said with a gloating grin, watching her finish up undressing as she even pushed her thong down before moving around towards him. His gaze focused on her breasts jiggling with every less than enthusiastic step she took. "Now get that fucking hot pussy back on my dick... Let's see if you're as good as you acted like in that Dip It Low video..." He ordered, watching as she climbed up onto his lap facing him as he sat back in his chair. She didn't even pause to glare at him, just reaching down to line his condom-covered dick up with her snatch so she could sink downward onto him. Showing her desire to get this finished with as quickly as possible she got right to work as soon as he was stuffed back inside herself. With a groan she began bouncing up and down on that thick pole, her hands gripping the back of his chair for support as she put plenty of energy into trying to end this as soon as she could.

"UHHHH... Oh fuck... Ahhhhh!! Shit!! MMMM..." Again the curvaceous singer and actress was gritting her teeth, but not completely because she was pissed off at having to offer up herself for his pleasure. She was making herself moan out as her body betrayed how she felt about this all, her pussy snug but wet around the big cock she was riding every inch off as she worked that wonderful frame sharply up and down on him. "AHHHHH FUCK... Mmmmmm... Fuck... God fucking... Damn it!! AHHHHH..." She cursed, knowing she should not be enjoying this as much as she's starting to, but is becoming a victim of her own attempt to try and speed rush this sexual encounter to a sudden conclusion. Even as she closed her eyes, another way to try and take her mind off the fact she's fucking a man she wouldn't dare screw in any other situation, she couldn't stop her moans escaping her lips as she bounced again and again on his fat rod.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck yeah!! MMMM!! Ahhhh FUCK!! Mmmmm!!" On the other hand, the man taking this wild and rapid ride was grinning as his eyes watched her rounded tits bouncing away in time the motion her body was doing. He was all too happy to just rest back and let her do all the sinful work for him, working her snug and slick snatch sharply and smoothly across his shaft. "AHHHHH... Fucking look at these titties bounce... MMMMM!! Fucking love a great set... UHHHH... Of tits like these..." He "complimented" between groans as the Jersey City born beauty worked her snatch up and down on his cock with the sort of pace that many a porn starlet would struggle to maintain. His groans were loud and shameless to fill the air of his office, accompanied by the slap of her skin connecting with his every time she dropped down and took him in balls deep into her wet, tight pussy. Not to mention the squeak of the office chair she's riding him on, the seating rocking slightly from the force she's using in her attempts to race the man she's willingly fucking to an early orgasm.

"UHHHH!! Fucking... Damn you!! AHHHHH... Fuck... Fucking asshole!! AHHHHH!!" She curses again, as even with the moans she's letting out the Cuban American is still far from fully happy about having to take this fat white cock up to the hilt into her snatch. Yet, as she knows she has to do in order to secure that record with the producer this man manages, she keeps on riding away with this swift series of bounces. "MMMM... Oh God... OH FUCK!! Sh-shit!! MMMM..." She hisses, having to toss her long dark hair back as she finally opens her eyes to look at the man she's riding with her hot and tight snatch. She soon regrets it, seeing the lewd way he's watching her breasts jiggle away as she rides up. With a grunt of frustration, and not just sexual, she turns her focus to the roof above with a tile of the head as she tries, but fails, to take her mind of the situation she's stuck in.

There's no such luck for her sadly, as Jason helps himself to a deep grope of her lovely breasts as they bounce in his grasp, forcing her to moan in the process. He's not doing it for her benefit however, groaning himself as her snug MILF pussy keeps on shifting right up and down on his cock to easily keep him pleasured. Just not nearly enough to make him blow his load as she's wishing he would. Instead, he leans his face forward so he can start sucking on her tit, causing the former Dancing with the Stars contestant to gasp as his tongue flicks out against her nipple. Showing it's far from the first time he's feasted on a fine pair of breasts like hers, even in this riding position, he smoothly moves from one tit to the next. Leaving both nipples hard and with a coating of his saliva while he cups and squeezes her mounds.

Pulling his head away, he smirks up at the bouncing beauty on his lap. "Having fun now, are we?" Jason mocks with a chuckle as he lets go of her breasts.

"UHHHHH!! Fuck you!!" Christina snaps, looking down to glare at him as she brings her bounces to a stop to rest in his lap. "I wouldn't even... Piss on your damn ass if you were on fire in the street!" She states as she moves herself up and off of his cock altogether as she dismounts him.

"You're breaking my heart here babe..." Baker says with a flat tone, coated in sarcasm as he moves off from his chair too. "Now bend the fuck over on my desk." He orders, rather brazenly pulling off the condom from over his cock before grabbing the lube bottle from off that furniture.

"...Bastard..." Milian curses with a narrow eyed look over him. However, seeing him applying the lubricant onto his dick, she knows what's coming next. She turns and does as ordered, bending over to rest onto the desk on her elbows, her tits just touching the surface of the desk she'd been fucked on earlier on. Most importantly, her fine and thick backside was sticking out towards the man she was having to consensually fuck in order to secure a vitally needed for her career hit song.

"There's a good girl..." He mocks as he steps forward, using his free hand to spread her booty apart as he looks over both of her tight lower holes. With the other, he squeezes out some liquid from the bottle, watching it drip down onto her smooth, rounded globes and down into the crack of her butt. She hissed as it flowed over her asshole, and then grunted with a glare over her shoulder when he applied a finger not just against that entrance, but into her for good measure. He showed quickly that he wasn't inexperienced when it came to this dirty act, getting the lubricant right into her tightest of holes with a couple of stiff pumps of the finger. "Nice and tight... Just how I fucking love them..." He chuckles as he finger bangs her booty for a couple more moments for good measure, ensuring that she's nicely readied up just like his cock is. Withdrawing the digit and putting the bottle aside, he now steps properly into position behind her. One hand again spread those fine cheeks apart, while the other now lined his tool up with her asshole as he pushed against, and then forward into her without even a warning that the initial thrust was incoming.

"AHHHHH FUCK!!" The "AM to PM" and "Dip It Low" singer cursed out with a deep groan, glaring back over her shoulder with gritted teeth. She was far from enjoying this anal invasion into her stunning, sexy ass already just from the first few inches of his dick inside her. She knew there was more to come however, and could do nothing about it if she wanted that hit track from the producer this arrogant man manages. "UHHHHHH... Fucking... AHHHHH... Fucking asshole!! AHHHHH SHIT..." She could only swear and yell back, not even able to rub her own pussy to try and take her mind of the fact she's whoring her ass out to a man she barely knows. A fact made worse by how clearly wet she's been left from his big cock and the previous fucking she'd taken, followed by the ride she'd willingly given.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK... Fuck yeah!! MMMM... Hot fucking... AHHHHH... Ass, taking... MMMM!! My big fucking dick!!" He grinned as drops of sweat trickled down his face. As even with his obvious experience and sexual ability, handling a fuck from such a stunning, curvy female takes its toll. Still, he's got plenty left in the tank to give her fine, black ass the kind of fucking it deserves as he firmly and steadily pumps his white cock in and out of her snug to say the least asshole. "UHHHHH!! Nothing like... AHHHHH FUCK... Tapping some fucking fine... MMMM!! Black ass..." He adds, knowing full well the interracial nature of this sexual encounter, and loving every moment of it as he moans with every thrust he delivers into the juicy rump in front of him. Even if he knows the woman he's banging up the ass feels the complete opposite way about this all. Still, he's making the most of her willingness to offer up said fine backside to get what she wants, and it's getting him groaning out as he pumps away into her ass again and again.

"Ooooooooooh FUCK! Fuck... Fuck you!!" The singer, actress and reality TV star yells back with anger in between her groans, feeling and watching his cock push in deeper between her juicy ass cheeks. She stays in place, trying to be steady but finding her body jolting forward in response to the stiff nature of his thrusts in and out of her tight to say the least asshole. She's certainly not intending on pushing back against his pumps after all of this. "UHHHHH... Fucking sleaze-bag... Asshole!! MOTHER... FUCKER!!" She curses, fists balled up as she grunts and grits her teeth again. Seemingly she's not a stranger to taking it up the ass before with how smoothly, even with the tightness her back passage still has even with all the prior lubing up. However in this situation, and especially without being able to even finger herself, there's no way she can enjoy being fucked up the ass by this big cock.

"MMMMM!! Just... AHHHHH FUCK!! A little... UHHHH!! Little longer babe..." He moans, completely ignoring her insults as he focuses on his own sinful pleasure as he pumps away deeply into her jiggling booty. His hands switch, mainly gripping the edge of his own desk that he's fucking her over for support as he taps that stunning backside. Other times his fingers are groping away at that rounded MILF rump, letting him get a clear view of his dick vanishing forward into her back passage. "MMMMM... Gonna have... AHHHHH... A nice big... UHHHHHH... Fucking load all for you real... MMMM... Real fucking soon..." He adds with another wide, dirty and totally shameless grin. He's loving every moment of this butt fucking. Especially the vice-like feeling all around his inches as he works his fat, white cock back and forth into the thick, Cuban American ass sticking out in front of him.

"About... UHHHH!! Fucking time!! AHHHHH..." The singer who has also acted in TV and film roles snaps as she glares back at the man still, to her disgust, fucking her up the ass from behind. While she's groaning out from the sensation of such a thick piece of man-meat sliding deeply into her back passage, it's impressive that she's been able to take such a fucking even in such twisted circumstances. "UHHHHH... Just fucking... SHIT!! Get it fucking over with!!" She snaps again, grunting as she takes yet another stiff pump between her butt cheeks that most normal women would struggle to even take. Let alone after all the time she's willingly, but clearly not happily, given up all her holes to this agent she's only just met. Yet has sucked off, been fucked and has screwed, and now to top it all off has let tap her fine and thick ass all to secure a hit record for her career.

"MMMMM... As... As you fucking wish babe!!" Jason grunts, able to deliver one last thrust before he finally pulls out. Much to the sighing relief of the woman he'd been fucking up the ass for far longer than most men would have been able to handle. However he's reached his limit now, and is pumping away at his cock with his hand. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK... MMMMM..." He moans out, smiling broadly as his cock throbs before he starts to spray his load across Christina Milian's gorgeous black ass. Thick streaks of spunk land down across both sides of her full booty, dripping downward and into her crack for good measure. He makes sure to make a dirty mess of the backside he'd just been deeply in. Switching from aiming at one cheek to the other and forcing her to groan as she feels the spunk splashing down onto her. Finishing off, he strokes out the last drops and rubs them off onto her rump to clean himself off, chucking to himself as he does so.

"There... There you go honey..." Jason says, grabbing his chair so he slump back into it, his cock now spent and limp. "Tissues in the drawer there... Go clean yourself up." He says bluntly, having had his fun with her stunning body.

"Why thank you... You God-damn fucker of an asshole!!" Christina snaps, pushing off from the desk she'd been getting fucked on with a groan. Pulling the drawer open she hauls out the box of tissues, grabbing a handful and starting to wipe off the creamy white mess from off her dark skin.

"You're welcome..." Baker smirks, unfazed by her reaction as he watches her clean off his load from off the backside he'd just been fucking.

As she finishes off doing that, and dumps the used tissues in the trash can of his office, Jason moves over in his chair so he can open up another drawer in his desk, pulling out a folder of some papers and putting it on the surface for her to see. "There you go. Have your boys, lawyers whatever read it over. Send it back to us, we can work out the studio dates and bam - you got your track." Jason rather casually says, motioning to the contract he's produced.

"...You fucking serious?" Milian questions, casting another narrowed eye look at the man she just fucked. "This? This is the deal we were supposed to be doing in the first place for my song?" She paused, placing her hands on her hips. "You motherfucker... You were down for doing this deal all fucking along!"

"Hey, you want it? Take it. Otherwise, you can walk out of here and go try your luck somewhere else." Baker shrugs rudely. "But you just showed how bad you wanted this track. I've had bitches just storm out without even clothes being taken off, and where the fuck are they now? Never made a mark, or stuck in legal Hell like that chick who was here a few weeks back." He leans forward to rest his arms on his desk as he looks over to her. "This is the fucking music industry. Nobody ever said it was a fucking clean business. You got your track, and I got a damn fine fuck out of it. Now, take the contract, get that shit signed, and I get my guy to make you a career-booster and then some."

After a pause as Milian looked over both him and the contract, she relented as she grabbed the folder, sliding over towards her side of the desk. "It better be the fucking shit, after all of this." Christina says in defiance still even after all of this, casting another glare before she reaches down to grab her clothing to start to dress herself to leave.

"Trust me honey... I might be a motherfucker like you said..." Jason says, smirking as he watches her pull her thong back up over the ass he'd just been tapping. "But I'm a man of my word. You've got your track... And I know my DJ won't fuck this up."

"Bet he'd be easier to deal with than your sick ass..." She curses at him, deliberately turning away as she puts her bra back on.

"Heh... As if some little kid like that could handle a woman like you..." Baker assumes with a chuckle. "I doubt he's even had sex before... But he can make one hell of a track, that's for sure..."

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a review on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12