Nailing the Tracks Pt. 09

Story Info
Dylan has some VIP room fun with Chanel West Coast
6.2k words
4.36
10.5k
7
0

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Chanel West Coast (Chelsea Chanel Dudley)

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 9

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"Now come on DJ my man, you have to admit... This is the life, huh?" Jason grinned, leaning back against the bar, casually swirling around his cocktail as he looked around to see the 'talent' on offer. Clad in another of his tailored suits with shoes, but without a tie and opened at the top button to show off a gold chain around his neck. That of course actually meant he was seeing which female in a skimpy outfit he could take home for the night.

"Shit... A'ight man, you got me..." Dylan admitted, taking a swig from his beer as he shrugged his shoulders. "This place? It ain't half bad after all." He nodded. His attire far more casual so to speak of top range sneakers, jeans, and similarly high end branded T-shirt. A polar opposite look, but just as suited for a night down at not just any old club. The nightclub to be at.

The club in question was, as Jason had been bragging about, one of the hottest in town. The LockDown. A place where the drinks kept coming, the music was pumping and, just like Jason had raved about, the beauties on offer were top notch. Rumour has it, but always publicly denied, that the "dress code" applied at the door was actually secretly an excuse to keep anyone "Less than at least an unquestionable 7" out. Even few guys with trust funds could buy their way in past the bouncers at the front of the door.

"Half bad?? Fucking look at this place kid!" Jason laughed, almost spilling his drink as he motioned down to the club floor below. Jam packed with guys and gals dancing away to a mix of hot club tunes and remixes. Up where they were, the more Very Important Person-entry level floor complete with bar, gave them a great view down when the lighting rig flashes allowed. "The second best club I've ever been to in my life! Ain't a patch on this one place in Miami, Florida mind you... But look at this place! Just. Look. At. It!! This is the life! Hot chicks, good drinks, and did you see? They knew my name at the door..." He bragged. "Soon enough kid, they'll know yours. Just stick with me, and we're gonna be right at the top of this club, and every fucking club in the country!"

"Hey man, I'm just doin' my own thing, ya dig?" Dylan said, still wary of the man who is his agent in his music production career. "I'll give you this though -- You've been doin' OK by me. So far. Shit, life has been goin' sweet for me so far. But it kinda feels, you know... Like it's been goin' a little too fuckin' easy so far, you feel me?" He questions, taking a moment to take another swig of his drink.

"You need to relax man! I got you covered!" Jason dismissively claims. "Any bullshit pops up, I'll get my lawyers on it or something. "Maybe you just need to get laid or something..."

"Laid? Motherfucker, I handle myself damn well fine in dat department, thank you very fuckin' much!" Jay states with a less than impressed tone.

"Oh yeah really?" Baker mocks with a short, unimpressed "heh" of a laugh. "With who? Some chick down at the apartment you live at? Gal at the grocery store?"

"With fuckin' Kesha." Dylan states. "The chick who made rage out of your office one time when you tried to work out a deal with that bitch ass who is stallin' her career."

"...Seriously?" Jason questions after a pause that let the sounds of the thumping club fill the air. "The one with the cute freckles? Blonde?"

"Yeah. Her." Dylan confirmed.

"Huh." Jason said, taking a sip of her drink. "...She any good?" He asked in complete seriousness.

"...The fuck man??"

Both men became distracted with an unexpected flash took them by surprise. The camera going off of Rodriquez Valez, the photographer who had taken more than just a casual interest in the ongoing career and life of Dylan Jay. "Sorry amigos!" Rodriquez said with a laugh. "Just wanted a nice shot, you know?" He chuckled in his less than attention grabbing attire of plain pants and a shirt.

"The fuck!" Dylan snapped in annoyance. "Your fuckin' ass again?"

"Woah, hey! Easy boys!" Jason laughed, stepping between the two even though it's just Jay that's far from happy here. "Relax... Just a night out fellas! Couple of drinks, having some fun!"

"Hard to have fuckin' fun when this motherfucker is out stalkin' me!" Dylan accuses. "First hangin' out around the studio, and your dumb ass let him in on da payroll..." He says, casting a glare to Jason. "And now here in this club too? That's way too much of a fuckin' coincidence dog!"

"Hey homes! Chill, I got a press pass to be here..." Valez brags, showing off the pass hanging around his neck. "I was here working the other day, catching some pretty momma making dis place go loco..." He added with a smirk. Remember his backstage "after show" experience with Miss K8.

"Yeah? Well you ain't fuckin' workin' tonight by the looks of it..." Jay points out. "And I'mma feelin' like Kanye and Rihanna right now -- four-five seconds from wildin'!" He threatens, the tone of his voice showing he isn't playing around when it comes to Valez' antics.

"Excuse me, Sirs?" Now a new voice catches all three men's attention. This time, it's one of the burly, not to be messed with bouncers with a second fellow security man with him. Suits, earpieces and all. "Is there a problem here?"

"No! Nonononono!" Jason quickly lies, letting out a fake laugh. "We were just talking you know like friends do, you know? Good, good friends that..."

"Actually, yeah... There is a fuckin' problem..." Dylan cuts in, much to Jason's disapproval as the fake grin fades from his face. "This paparazzi asshole here be ruinin' my club experience. Now, I don't mean to trouble ya'll or nothin'... But if you could please escort this motherfucker out of my biz-niz right now? I'd real appreciate it."

"H-hey!! Homes! Come on now, DJ!" Rodriquez protested as both bouncers got in front of him, making him back away towards the door out from the VIP lounge. "Jason! You gotta tell them man!" He complained as he was 'escorted' out.

"For the fucking love of..." Jason glared at the now grinning Dylan. "See? This is what I'm talking about! You need to live a little!" He snapped, before setting his drink down at the bar as he headed off after the bouncers.

"Heh... See ya later... Motherfucker..." Dylan said, taking another swing of his beer as he watched his manager leave. "Now maybe I can really enjoy myself..."

"Ummmm, excuse me?" Now a new, but female voice was taking the attention of the young black man. Looking over, he saw a very easy on the eyes sight. Chanel West Coast, the rapper and MTV channel television personality. The blonde beauty with her hair in a long ponytail style was nicely filling out a form-fitting dress, running from the neck all the way down to the top of her thigh. Nicely showing off her ripe and rounded tits, along with her thick and very shapely ass. "Not bothering you, am I?" She purred, her eyes already wandering over her in quite a 'liking what she sees' manner.

"Damn girl..." Dylan smiled, similarly enjoying what he was checking out now. "Naw, you ain't botherin' nothin' right now..."

"Good..." She said with a confident laugh. "Sorry, I don't think we've met before... Chanel West Coast. You've probably heard of me." She boasted in quite arrogant fashion, flicking her hair back to put on a show for him.

"Yeah? That so huh?" Jay raised an eyebrow briefly, questioning what was going on but deciding to roll with it and see what happened next. "Dylan Jay, music producer." He introduced.

"Dylan Jay... That name rings a bell..." She said, pressing her pouty lips together. "Oh? The guy who did those tracks, right? That Bebe Rexha one? Was pretty fucking dope..." Chanel said as she started to smirk. "The Rebecca Black one? I think you could do better than that..." She said with the sort of tone that made it clear she was referring to herself.

"So you didn't come over because you knew who I was to start out with, huh?" Dylan notes, piecing together what she seems to be up to here.

"What can I say? Saw you rocking this sweet outfit here..." She purred again, checking him out a little more. "How you handled that paparazzi... And well, I figured if there's pictures to be taken around here and it isn't involving me? Must be involving someone who is a big deal... And I mean a 'big' deal." She said, putting equal emphasis on the word "big" as a porn star would from a porn film script.

"Heh..." Dylan said, sounding amused as he took another drink from his beer. "Oh I see what's goin' down here... Way you're checkin' me out girl..." He says, having easily seen through her gold-digger scheme already. "Still..." He smirks, thinking of his own plan. Well, since she's clearly looking to get what she wants out of him, maybe he can take advantage of that and get himself something from her instead. "Somethin' tells me you ain't here to talk just music... How about you and me find somewhere... A little more 'private' and we can gets to talkin' a little more, just me and you..." He suggests in quite a suggestive tone of his own.

"Perfect..." Chanel grins, proving his assumption to be perfectly true.

* * *

Minutes later in a private, VIP room at the back of the club, Chanel West Coast is grinning with wide approving eyes as Dylan steps out of his pants. "That's what I'm talking about!" Chanel doesn't even try and hide her delight as she takes a hold of his shaft. "A big, black fucking cock... All for me..." She adds with a very confident laugh as she starts to pump at that already hardening tool.

"Guess for tonight it's all yours..." Dylan smirks back, knowing full well what she's trying to do with him but not dumb enough to not get some action out of her before he kicks her to the curb. "That is, if you know how to handle some D' like this..." He challenges, before he pulls his T-shirt up and over his head for good measure

"Oh baby, take a look at me! you know I do..." She smirks up at him, stroking his tool with her hand. Shifting into place a little, she spit down onto the crown. Using her hand to rub it all over his thick inches before she leaned down towards him. Sticking her tongue out, she used it to brush all the way across the tip, teasing over the slit while she pumped at his rod. "Mmmmm... And don't deny you want this too..." She arrogantly stated, but was accurate with her words from his groans at her stroking and licking. Her tongue further roamed around his crown, swirling slowly in a clockwise motion to somewhat tease but mostly test. It was obvious already she wasn't exactly a stranger to this sort of dirty act, even in this VIP booth. That fact was further proven as she parted her lips and hungrily took him inside, making them both groan out as she sank down onto him.

"Mmmmm... I ain't no fool girl..." He chuckled at his own double meaning words before he moaned, watching that pretty white face push down onto his long black cock. She soon raised upward towards the already nicely dabbed with saliva crown but stopped short of pulling up from him. Groaning herself she soon pushed back down towards her pumping hand, getting into a steady motion in no time at all. "Ahhhhh... A hot chick wants to offer me some 'dome'? Mmmmmm... I ain't gonna turn her down..." He added with a smirk of his own. He was certainly more than happy to sit back and watch her bob her head along his stiff prick. Moaning with every drag upwards or back down those pouty lips of hers delivered. Not to mention the just as skilful way her hand was taking care of the lower half of his pole with nicely timed strokes to match the action done by her mouth.

"Mmmmmmpphhh... Mmmmmm!! Mmmmm..." The rapper groaned around the fat dick she was sucking on as she kept the slurps smooth and steady. Her long blonde ponytail swaying from the effort put behind her motion. Her eyes narrowed lustfully up at the man she barely knows, his words reinforcing her own efforts as she looked to take more of his size into her mouth already. "Mmmmm... Hmmmmmphhhh!!! Hhhhhhllllkkkkk!!" Her full lips slid up and down at a firm pace, helping spread saliva across his size. Her hand now changed tactics to just hold his tool by the base with her fingers, allowing her mouth to move further towards his balls. Now she was showing the effects of handling so much of him as she let out a gag when his cock-head touched the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmm!! Yeah... Get yo' self some of dat D' girl! Mmmmm..." Dylan encouraged, his hand going onto the back of her head as she worked that mouth deeply onto his tool. Clearly showing she was also used to handling some black cock before with how much of his length she was sucking off. The vibrations of her groans and gags just adding to the pleasure, along with all that saliva dripping down his fuck-stick. "MMMM... Yeah, fuckin' suck dat dick... All up in yo mouth like dat..." He sighed in delight, watching her bob away with the skill of a porno starlet rather than the music and TV personality she is. He wasn't complaining on that fact, loving how her hot and wet mouth was working over his length as those pouty lips rubbed away onto him when she raised up or pushed back down.

"MMMMMPHHHH... Mmmmm!! GAHHHHHH HHHHHLLLLKKKKK..." She gagged again, letting her saliva splatter all over his rod and in turn her own fingers as the spit trickled down. However she wasn't showing any signs of stopping, taking this fat black cock down into her throat as her lips met those digits holding his cock at base. "HMMMMPHHHH... GAHHHHHH... Mmmmmmm..." The mix of muffled moans and raspy gags continued as she kept on sliding her head back and forth along his size. All the while staring up at the hunk she's only just met but is already blowing deeply, and not just for her own pleasure either. She keeps her lips pressing onto him as much as she can, broken up by when she's forced to gag again when she deep throats that big piece of man-meat.

"MMMMM... Fuck girl! Yeah, you sure have... MMMMM... Hung out with a 'Brother' or two before..." Dylan states, moaning with a grin as he enjoys her oral skills for a couple slurps more.

Lifting her head up and off from him, she smirks as she sits back. "See? Told you I wasn't fucking playing around..." Chanel proudly, perhaps somewhat arrogantly, states as she stands up. "Bet you've never had some 'head' like that before, right?" She asks with an assuming tone, like she already knows the answer before he says it.

"You suck some dick good girl, no doubt..." Jay coolly replies, staying seated back as he looks over her gorgeous body. "But the best? Nah girl... You're good... But..." He starts to say.

"But nothing! Bullshit that wasn't the best!" West Coast snaps with a glare for a moment. "You still playing hard to fucking get, huh? Well..." She says, composing herself as she smirks again, stepping forward so she can climb onto his lap in order to mount him. "Let's fucking see about that..."

Reaching down, she hikes up the bottom of her dress, a skimpy G-string acting as the underwear that's easily pulled to the side to expose her completely shaved pussy. Then she takes a hold of his member, lining it up with her snatch as she pushes herself down onto him. Making them both moan out when that bell-end and then several more inches slide into that tight, and already a little wet hole. "MMMM... Oh fuck yeah... MMMM..." Chanel moans her approval, grinding herself against his length as she adjusts to the feeling. Smirking down at him, she takes a hold of his shoulders with her hands as she begins to lift back up on his rod. Already her ponytail-styled hair is bouncing in time with the rest of her curvy body as she makes both of them groan out as she takes his cock already quite deep inside herself. "Ain't no other chick... MMMM!! Can handle a fucking dick... AHHHHH... Like I can!"

"MMMM! We'll see girl... We'll see..." Dylan says, making sure to keep the ego of the beauty currently riding his cock nice and smoothly in check, but still letting himself enjoy the sinful situation. Hard not to when he's got that close-up view of her tits bouncing away in front of him. Then the feeling of her tight snatch all around his cock as she slides herself back and forth onto his thickness. "Ahhhhhh... Feels like... MMMMM... Not a fuckin' bad start tho'..." He says, his hands holding her by the waist over her dress as the still clothed stunner lifts and drops her body sharply onto his member. Already making the sound of skin smacking of off skin sound out when that slick twat falls to take his inches deep between her snug folds.

"UHHHHH!! Fucking cocky bastard... MMMM... Aren't you??" The co-host of the MTV show Ridiculousness groaned with another glare. His words got the reaction he wanted from her as with a moan she pushed her sexy white body further downward to take his black length up to the hilt. In turn her cries got louder as she was stuffed full with cock, her juicy ass jiggling away now when she dropped down with a determined groan. "MMMMM FUCK... Yeah... MMMM!! You like that now, huh?? MMMMM SHIT!!" She moaned, tossing her hair back as she kept the elevator-like motion going firmly and smoothly. Crying out with delight every time she let gravity do the work and bring her snatch crashing down with a slap all the way down onto his pole. With the way she was so expertly working that body on such a fat and lengthy piece of man-meat, she looked more suited for a skin-flick career than any music or TV one.

"AHHHHH... Never said I didn't like it..." The younger man stated with another smirk as he let out a moan. Certainly he was more than just enjoying having her tight, wet snatch sliding up and down along his inches in such a swift fashion. Having the up-close view of things just made it all the more better for him. Able to just glance down between his legs and watch his rod vanish up into her twat before quickly reappearing as the motion repeated. "MMMMM FUCK... Bet you fuckin' like havin'... AHHHHH... This fuckin' D' fillin' yo' pussy up..." He states, but this time is the one who knows for certain that she does. Her open, already rather shameless moaning proof of her enjoyment. Along with how wet her tight pussy was all around his shaft as she bounced away on him. Her dress still covering her upper body with her ass exposed, thong pulled aside for full access into her needy, snug hole.

"MMMMM!! Oh fuck yeah!! MMMMM!! Fucking love... AHHHHH!! Black cock!! MMMM..." She moans out as she stares down at the man she's only met tonight at this nightclub. Yet she's already deep throated him, and now is taking that big cock balls deep into her snatch with bounce after quick and hard bounce as this VIP room fuck continues. That's all to both of their moaning approval as the American of Russian descent further shows off her dirty talents. Keeping on lifting up and then sharply dropping that sexily curved body all the way down onto that big black cock that's been left coated with her juices from her tight love tunnel. "UHHHHH!! Nothing fucking like... MMMMMM FUCK!! Getting some big... Black... Cock! AHHHHH... Deep in my fucking pussy..." She purrs like straight out of a porn film script, further putting on a show as she licks her pouty lips. No doubt thinking she's got this handsome stud wrapped around her finger as she makes him moan out by riding away on his cock in swift and smooth fashion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12