Nailing the Tracks Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... That so huh?" Dylan chuckles before he groans, watching as the woman riding him comes to a stop on his cock. "Maybe time to see... MMMM... How good you can take it?" He says between his moans as she grinds that wet pussy down onto his crotch.

"Oh, I can take it real good..." Chanel laughs, showing her over confidence as she dismounts him, taking a seat on the booth couch next tom him. "Just let me get this thing off me..." She says, taking in a deep breath as she motions to the rest of her dress.

"Hey girl, there ain't no time-outs here..." Jay smirks, catching her by surprise as she grabs a leg, making her gasp as she's toppled over onto her back to lay on the seating. "I'm wantin' more of that tight fuckin' pussy of yours..." He says, before doing just that as he shifts in close, sliding his cock back into her wet and ready, even if the rest of her isn't, pussy.

"MMMM!! H-hey!! I wasn't... Oh FUCK!! MMMMM..." The Los Angeles, California-born beauty protested for a moment, but soon was moaning out just as loudly as she'd been doing when she was 'on top'. She stared across, watching his big dick sliding all the way forward into her snatch until his balls connected with her skin. Then it was sharply back to repeat the motion deeply again and again to make them both groan out with approval. "MMMM... Guess you couldn't wait... AHHHHH SHIT... To get f-fucking this pussy again, huh?? MMMM!!" She claims, looking up at the smirking hunk thrusting away into her snatch with a stiff round of strokes. However it seems clear she isn't in control of things anymore, even though she'd only assumed she had been in charge for a while. From the moans escaping her, she's not objecting to being on the receiving end as her twat gets stuffed full with cock once again.

"MMMM... Somethin' like dat girl... AHHHHH..." He says, not even looking up at her as he deliberately watches his own dick disappear straight into her snatch each time he delivers a firm and deep into her pussy. Not just deeply, but forcefully as each time he drives in balls deep, her body jolts back on the couch of this VIP room they're fucking in. "From how yo' pussy feels?... MMMM!! Maybe we should... AHHHHHH... Be callin' you Chanel 'Wet' Coast now!" He taunts, casting her a smirk for a moment before he resumes at looking back down at the work he's doing to her. Groaning out as he slides is shaft in and out of her slickness. More than enjoying how still very pleasurably tight that pussy is all around his thick and lengthy inches.

"Oooooooooh FUCK!! You mother... AHHHHH!! Mother-FUCKER MMMM!!" The gorgeous rapper snapped with a glare, conflicted as while not enjoying the mocking, she's loving having her tight pussy stuffed full with his meaty rod. Snug but indeed soaking wet all around him as her still dress-clad body rocks back and forth in response to every stiff thrust she takes. Making the sight of her rounded tits bouncing away within her attire perhaps just as hot, if not more so, than if she was full naked right now. "UHHHHH!! Just... MMMMM FUCK!! Keep fucking me with that... UHHHH!! Big fucking cock!!" She demands, gritting her teeth as drops of sweat begin to form across her lovely facial features as she jolts against the balls deep pumps into her snatch. While no longer in control, not that she really had been to begin with, she's still very much wanting more and more of this no-strings-attached interracial sex. Even forgetting that she's trying to be the gold-digger here and get herself up the fame ladder though a VIP room fuck.

"MMMMM... Shit, my bad babe... Thought I was doin' just that..." The young music producer chuckles before he moans himself. Unable, and not exactly trying, to deny how good it feels himself to be so deep in some hot and wet pussy like this. His black cock slamming all the way into the stunning white rapper laying spread legged in front of him. A fantastic view of things as he can glance up to see her moaning face, down a bit to her jiggling tits contained in her dress, and all the way to her twat as his rod slides sharply and strongly in and out of her. "MMMMM!! But I fuckin' got you... MMMM SHIT... No fuckin' worries there!" He states, before grabbing a hold of those legs as he positions himself, leaning over the beauty he's stuffing full with his man-meat. Now he can dip his dick in and out of that hot, wet snatch to keep them both moaning out. A brisk pace that sends his ballsack slapping off of her skin as he drives every inch into her still tight and ready for it hole.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK... OH SHIIIIIIIT AHHHHHHH!!" The MTV starlet moaned out loudly and with wide eyes of awe at this increased pace. She might be used to taking big dicks like this before, but seemingly not quite like this. She groans out loudly, still jolting back and forth as she lays on the seating. Her arms back behind her to grip onto the back edge of the couch for support as she takes this pounding. "UHHHHH!! FUCK... MMMMM AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!" She gasps out, her blonde ponytail sprawled out either side of her head in a mess from how much back and forth rocking her and her stunning frame have been made to do. The still clothed beauty can only stare and watch as this stud has his wicked way with her snug but now soaking wet pussy.

"MMMM... Not too much for you to handle now, is it girl?" Dylan asks, smirking as he pulls out of her snatch with a groan.

"N-no! No way!" Chanel snaps, but tellingly has to take her time to just sit up on the couch. "We are NOT fucking done!" She adds, reaching back so she can pull down the zipper on the back of her dress.

"See? Now we're on the same damn wavelength here..." Jay says, watching with approval as she slides her dress off to show off all of that sexy body, including those ripe and rounded tits of hers. "Because I sure ain't done with yo fine, bitchy ass yet!"

"Bitchy?!?" She yells with a glare. "I'll fucking show you bitch!!" She says with anger, storming to her feet and pointing to the couch they've been screwing on. "Sit the fuck down! I'll show you what this 'bitch' can fucking do!!"

Dylan smirks, seeing this all working out as planned as he sits down onto the VIP booth seating once again. He watches as Chanel sucks on a couple of fingers for a moment, spitting onto them to get them wet enough. She then turns around, making sure he watches as she pushes her own digits into her asshole, finger fucking herself with one for a couple of swift times. Then both of them in, making herself groan at the feverish self-lubing she's doing in her attempt to prove a point to the stud who so far has easily out-fucked her.

"You're going to fucking get it now..." She warns with narrowed eyes as she moves back to once again mount him. This time however it's not just a position change as she's now facing away from him, her back to his his chest as she squats over his crotch. She's now taking him up into her even tighter than her snatch ass, hissing as she works the fat crown of his cock against her entrance. "Hnnnnnn... FUCK!! AHHHHHH... Oh... Oh FUCK!!" She groans out when that bell-end slips inside, the friction making them both groan out as the make-shift lube of spit and her own juices coating his cock just barely do the trick. Even so, she gets starts to raise and lower herself onto that fat pole, keeping them both moaning out as she takes that big black cock right up her juicy white ass.

"MMMMM SHIT... Yeah... UHHHH... We're both gonna... MMMMM! Fuckin' get some now girl!" The younger hunk warns before he also gets to work, catching her off guard again as he thrusts his dick up into her stunning ass as she lowers it down onto his rod. Easily making her gasp out in shock and clear delight as her moans escape from those pouty lips as her tightest of holes now gets properly fucked. "MMMMM... FUCK!! Fuckin' nice... UHHHH!! Tight fuckin' ass right here!!" He grips, reaching under to grip her thighs as he taps that plump rump above him, watching his inches force their way deeper into the backside of the rapper and TV starlet. He knows just how to bang a tight booty like this from his previous sexual encounters. Keeping himself moaning as he uses a perfectly stiff and timed motion to allow them both to get used to this increase in pace.

"OH FUCK... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM SHIIIIIIIIT..." The blonde groans out, now unable to stop herself as she has her hand clamped onto her own pussy. Furiously rubbing herself as she gets her thick, white ass fucked by a big black cock. Those moans prove she's loving it, leaving her already looking in a slutty state that's a vast contrast to her arrogant attitude not too long ago. "MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM... MMMMM!!" The sweat is starting to drip from her pretty facial features now as the fucking takes its toll. While her ponytail sways away as she continues to bounce on the dick being thrust up deep between her rear cheeks. Even with handling a shaft of this great size, it's clear she's taken it up the ass before. Groaning out with every pump she takes and every bounce she delivers herself onto that fat rod.

"MMMMM SHIT!! Yeah!! Fuckin'... UHHH!!! Take that fuckin' dick girl!! MMMM!!" The stud underneath her encourages with a grin, seeing what a lust-drunk state she's been reduced into now. He keeps working that cock straight up into her backside, timing it just right for when she drops downward onto him. Yet using far more force than she is, allowing him to make her take more of that dick than perhaps she'd usually be able to handle. "Yeah!! Yo' bitch ass... MMMM!! Loves this black fuckin' dick... MMMMM SHIT!! Fuckin' the shit out of you!!" He adds between his grunts, sweat forming now over his own desirable frame. He's still got plenty left in him to give her rounded, thick and tight ass the pounding it and she deserves. Exactly why he keeps sending his cock sharply upwards into her rump again and again to work more of those inches in and out of her vice-like asshole.

"UHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... I... I fucking do! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The beauty who headlined her own Punch Drunk Love Tour is showing to be rather cock-drunk from all the anal stuffing she's taken so far. As if how she's now plunging fingers rapidly in and out of her own snatch isn't proof of her current far more than just lusty state. "MMMMM SHIT!! Fucking... UHHHH!! Fucking love big... FUCKING... BLACK COCK UP MY ASS!! MMMMMM!!" She squeals out in delight, eyes closed and head tilted back as she gives up trying to ride the cock being rammed so hard and deep into her booty. Resting down onto his lap, she leans back against the hung black hunk with his dick up in her white ass. That allows her to concentrate on finger banging herself while her body rocks against the man now hammering away into her built to be fucked backside.

"MMMM!! Fuck yeah!! Knew a fucking... UHHHHH!! Fine bitch like you... MMMMM FUCK!! Loved gettin' her fuckin' freak on!" He grinned, loving the shameless state the stunning blonde is now in as he rams his shaft in and out of her still pleasurably tight asshole. Her back passage still very tight around him, but after the countless thrusting work applied to her rear she can now handle every fat inch of his manhood up inside her juicy butt. "MMMM!! Awwwwwww SHIT!! AHHHHH MMMMM..." He groans himself, his chest heaving as her back slides against him, her curvy body still jolting in response to every stiff thrust he delivers. He allows himself more fun with her, his hands reaching around to her front to grope away at her jiggling tits. Easily squeezing deeply her breasts as they bounce in his grip, and all the while still driving his cock all the way into her already well fucked to say the least booty.

"AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKKKK... AHHHHHH MMMMMMM!! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKK!!" Chanel West Coast moans out loudly as her blonde haired head rolls back, the toying done to her tits the last spark needed to make her explode. She cums hard and loudly, juices escaping her snatch like a flood and only enhanced by the wild way she keeps on fingering herself even as she hits that peak. She just moans away as her hand works away onto her dripping folds, grunting every time she takes a balls deep pump into her snatch. "UHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM..." She moans out, sweat soaked and exhausted as she can only gasp out, still made to take it and the hunk underneath her isn't done with her or her juicy ass yet. So even as she's taken those coated with her own juices digits out of herself, she still has to stay impaled on his rod and take it. Looking more like a living fuck doll than the rapper and TV star she actually is as her ass takes a few more deep and hard thrusts.

"UHHHHH... Uhhhhhhh SHIT!!" Dylan grunts, feeling his cock beginning to throb within that well-stuffed rump. Pulling out, he easily moved her tired frame off of him. Leaving her laid out on

VIP room couch, he takes a hold of his cock, stroking away as he aims it downward. Pointing right at her already sweat-covered face as he groans out.

Exhausted enough already, Chanel offers little resistance as the first thick shot of spunk splashes down across her pretty facial features. Groaning she can only lay there with closed eyes and take it. Spunk landing across her nose, lips, chin and onto her cheeks on both sides of her face. He makes sure to aim up as well, landing across her forehead for good measure and coming close to landing in her hair. By the time he's finished and flicking down the final drops of his load, he's left her with a more than generous covering from his jizz, already dripping down off her cheeks to her neck and even onto the couch she's laying on.

"Heh... Tell you what girl..." Dylan says as he steps back, taking a moment to admire his 'work' on her. "Have your people call my people... Maybe we can see about a track..." He says in openly non-committal fashion as he walks over to pick up his clothes. Showing he was far more interested in just tapping her ass than giving into her tricks to give up a song so easily.

"Mmmmm... I'd love to call you baby..." Chanel mumbles, not completely listening to him and still in a lusty daze as she licks her lips clean of his load.

"Heh... I bet even Jason could have fun with yo' ass..." Jay comments with a smirk and a shake of the head as he puts his pants back on.

While he was pretty sure no music work would come from this sexual encounter, it was a night at the club he'd remember for a long time to come. In fact, maybe Jason had a point. Maybe he'd hang out here a lot more often in the future now...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a review of this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12