Nailing the Tracks Pt. 12

Story Info
Jason has a 'business meeting' with R&B singer Tinashe.
5k words
4.38
8.7k
8
0

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Tinashe (Tinashe Jorgenson Kachingwe)

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 12

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

In Jason Baker's executive office...

"I'm sort of a little disappointed I didn't get to meet Dylan Jay myself..." Tinashe, the gorgeous African-American pop and R&B singer said, sitting back on the chair in the office. The dark haired stunner was clad in stylish pants that nicely showed off her shapely hips and ass. Up top, a tight fitting sleeveless strap top that hugged against her rounded and deliciously sized breasts. "I've been hearing a lot of good things about him, and I've been digging the tracks he's been putting out lately."

"What can I say? My man 'DJ' is in high demand!" Jason Baker, the manager of that music producer Dylan Jay said. Clad in one of his own specially tailored business suits complete with shirt and tie. As was his way, the far older than she is white male was only telling part of the truth here. In reality Dylan was in the studio working on a track that would easily fit in to the style of music of the younger, stunning female in front of him. However, he wasn't one to squander a potential opportunity in front of him. "And you seem very 'eager' to get to work with my client I must say..." He stated, putting some emphasis onto that word to see if the 'line' would catch anything in the water.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Ivor Novello Award winning artist questioned with a raised eyebrow. Easily catching the far from subtle tone in his voice.

"Well as I said, there's been a lot of interest in many artists wanting to work with my man... Different genres, different countries... A whole lot of talent that could potentially work with 'DJ'... And of course from the talks myself and my people have had with your people we seem to be on the right page here."

"Sounds like you're having some doubts... Or maybe you're just trying to see what else you can get out of this deal?" Tinashe questioned.

"Now you're on the right track..." Jason smirked as she moved up from his seated position on his own executive chair.

"Hold up there! If you think I'm just some cheap ass 'ho you can fuck to get a deal? You've got another thing coming!" She boldly says as she stands up herself, easily seeing through what he's planning to get from her.

"Oh? Is that so?" Baker said, unfazed by her words.

"Damn right! A woman like me? You? You have to... Put some work into before you get the goods..." She says, her tone changing mid-sentence as she starts to smirk.

"Well well! Looks like you've been around the business..." He replies with a grin.

"Enough to know that a girl's got to do what she has to do..." She says, moving forward towards his desk, looking back over her shoulder at him. "A failed girl group, then some forgettable voice work for movies? You damn right I know how this shit works..." She bluntly states as she reaches back, hooking the top of her pants.

"Looks like you damn well do..." He says, watching as her gorgeously rounded and nicely thick black ass was revealed. Easily making his cock harden in his own pants as she watched her step out of the garment, getting a glimpse of her shaved pussy as well.

"So if I've got to fuck for a track? Then I'm down... That is, if you can handle what I've got?" She challenged, looking back with a glance over him and another raised eyebrow.

"Honey, this ain't my first 'business' meeting..." He replied, the letting actions speak as he knelt down behind as she pushed out her shapely backside towards him. "I could tell you my history... But for now? Let's get to it." He rather firmly stated. Spreading her rear cheeks apart, he first spat onto her asshole, causing her to gasp as she looked back to watch what he was doing. Then he boldly moved in. Planting his tongue onto her puckered entrance for a long press, making the dark skinned beauty he was doing this to groan at the touch. He smirked into her backside, his hands squeezing and slightly moving her butt cheeks as he started to slide his tongue across her butthole. Breathing in through the nose so he could keep smoothly working across and then around her obviously tightest of holes.

"Ahhhhh... Damn! Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh..." The singer moaned out as she kept her gaze locked onto the handsome, mature face between her being groped ass cheeks. Already finding herself shifting back against him, more accurately his tongue, ever so slightly as she feels the probing working over her entrance. "Yeah... Mmmmm... OK, it looks like... Ahhhhh! You do know what you're doin' back there..." She admitted, her own tongue flicking out for a moment to wet her top lip as she moaned out again from the rimming she was taking. From her lack of resistance as well as rejection, it appears that this isn't the first time she's had a man's tongue working over her asshole. Never however it belonging to a man far older to her, let alone one she's only just met moments before.

Pulling away for a moment, Jason smirked across at her before he spat out another generous wad of saliva down onto her asshole. "See? Now we're on the same fucking page here..." He chuckled as he gave her ripe ass cheeks another good squeeze. Leaning back in, now he started to lap at her tight hole. Patting his tongue against her anal entrance in a quick motion that the stunner bent over in front of him moaning out even before he'd gotten properly started. He wasn't quite done there with her. Lifting a hand off her backside, he slipped it down towards her other lower hole. Pushing a finger into her pussy to make her not just moan, but rock back against him clearly once the digit was right in her.

He was showing off his sexual skills with this red hot warm-up. Skilfully double-teaming both the snatch and the ass of the black woman in front of him. His white finger briskly moving in and out of her twat to start to make her wet down there. Meanwhile his tongue continued the fine job of working her saliva all across her tight asshole. Now starting to probe forward into that puckered hole. Meeting as expected resistance even with work done to her up to this point, but far from discouraged as he pushed in. Starting to twist and work his tongue around inside of her back passage. All the while keeping his digit pumping steadily into her pussy at the same time.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh..." The gorgeous female taking this rimjob moaned out. Her cries not the only signal of her approval as she has one hand reaching back to take over the job of spreading her cheek to the side for the man face-deep into her sexy booty. Shifting herself back and forth against both his darting tongue and pumping finger. "Mmmmm! Fuck! How come... Ahhhhhh... More of my business meetings... Mmmmm... Turn out like this..." She groaned with a saucy smile. Giving her own backside a squeeze as she enjoys the work being applied onto her snatch and booty by this music agent kneeling behind her. Feeling his tongue twisting around as he probes as far into her tightness as he can reach. While keeping the finger banging going at a firm pace to easily leave her noticeably slick already from his work.

Jason smirked again as he lifted away, pulling his finger out of her snatch as well. "Guess you've been in the wrong kinds of fucking meetings." He stated the obvious as he noted the light coating of juices now across his finger.

"Looks like it... But don't think you've won me over just because you've got a good tongue..." Tinashe challenged with a sexy smirk of her own.

"Then like I said before: let's get to it." He said, his hands now moving to his pants as he quickly unloosened his belt, dropping his pants and boxers to the floor. Letting the songstress on his desk get a good look at his impressively long and thick to match cock.

"Damn!! That's some nice looking fucking dick right there!" She said with approval not just in her voice, but her wide with surprise eyes too. "Think that thing can handle my fine ass?"

"Guess we'll see... But let's see how you can handle me in this fine looking pussy of yours first..." He stated, placing a hand on her hips to roll her over onto her side.

"Guess I can roll with that..." The stunner of Zimbabwean descent laughed, showing her willingness as she freely let him position her smooth legs to rest horizontal by the edge of his executive office desk she was laying on. Her eyes were locked down onto his crotch, watching as he spat onto a hand and stroked the 'lube' over his inches before stepping in. Then right down to business, pushing the head of that fat cock into her snatch to make them both moan out. No wasted motion here as he got to work by pumping into her. Getting his inches already into that nicely slick from the previous fingering pussy of hers.

"MMMM... Oh yeah... Mmmmm fuck!! I can fo' sho'... MMMM!! Roll with this..." She groaned out. Voicing her pleasure from taking the thrusts of the rock hard white cock pumping into her tight, black pussy. One hand gripping her own thigh as she watched his fuck-stick slide deeper in past her folds. Her pussy walls nicely snug to say the least around that invading thickness. Yet from how easily she's taking that meat into herself, it seems clear she's used to handling big cocks like this. "AHHHHH... Yeah... Fuck that pussy baby... MMMM... I want it all up in me..." She purred like she was the lead starlet in a filthy porno. Licking her lips for good measure as she glanced over the man pumping his unprotected cock straight into her wet snatch. A firm round of thrusts easily getting him in deep enough. Not to mention the perfect amount of force to have her rocking back slightly as she rests on top of his desk.

"MMMM... Fuck! Yeah, my fucking pleasure honey..." He grinned across at her, happily taking advantage of this incident proposal as he bangs the singer looking to do a hit track with the producer he manages. His hips working sharply to send his member in and out of her honey pot while his hand enjoyed the odd free grope at her ass. "Ahhhhh... MMMMM! Bet you fucking... Ahhhhh! Love the feel of that..." He adds, his cocky and lusty tone showing he already well knows the answer to that question. As he groans along with her, the smacking sound as he crotch connects with her snatch and hips now rings out. Giving her, as she'd so openly called for, every thick inch of his cock to fill her right up.

"MMMM... Yeah! Fuck yeah I fucking do! Ahhhhh!" The "2 On" and "All My Friends" singer replied with a moan and a laugh. Showing little regard right now to her still semi-clothed state, similar to the older hunk currently stuffing her as she still had all her upper attire still on her sexy, curved body. Instead more focused on the pleasure she was getting from his cock. Her eyes still staring down to watch that pole plunge in and out of her pussy at a brisk pace. "AHHHHH... I bet you... Mmmmm... Do plenty of fucking business like this..." She added with a smirk, groaning as she used a hand to brush her dark hair away from her gorgeous face. Her body still shifting slightly back and forth on the surface of the desk in time with the pumps she was taking. Her top-covered tits bouncing delightfully for an added visual treat for the man showing off his thrusting ability to the younger stunner.

"Heh... Not every chick who... AHHHHH... Passes in here gets with the program as quick as they should..." Baker bluntly states, before groaning from the top notch feeling her wet snatch is giving him as he feels her still snug all around his inches. Boldly delivering a smack onto the fine rump of the beauty he's fucking to make her gasp. Soon enough she's moaning with a smirk as he keeps those stiff pumps coming to fill her right up. "MMMM... So it's refreshing... Ahhhhhh... To be working with a fucking professional again..." He says in quite back-handed terms. Although it's tough not to be cocky when you're balls deep in the hot, damp twat of a stunning young singer and actress like he currently is. Bareback, interracial action that has both giver and receiver moaning out in completely shameless fashion with every thrust delivered.

"Mmmmm... Is that what you call this?" Tinashe questions with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Groaning as she watches him pull his cock out of her pussy.

"Hey, you know what you want... And what it takes to get it. If that's not being aware of this business, then I don't know what is!" Jason chuckles, moving around his desk so he can open up a drawer. Taking out a small bottle of sex lubricant from it and popping open the lid.

"Damn right I know what I want... And I want that big cock back in me!" She says, swinging her legs around so she can hop off the desk. Watching as he applies some lubricant to himself with a couple of strokes of the hand over his rod. "And I know where this is heading..." She adds, helping herself to the lube bottle and pouring some out onto her own fingers.

"Damn right you do..." Baker says, sitting down and leaning back in his office chair. Taking a turn to observe with a smirk as she pushes the lube-covered fingers into her own ass. Making herself groan as she gets to work on herself with a brisk round of finger-fucking. Allowing him at the same time to apply a couple of strokes to his own cock for good measure. "I can tell you've done this before..."

"Does it make a difference if I have?" She replies with a sassy snap, smirking as she now steps forward. Climbing up onto his lap but before she can even reach down, he's guiding his cock toward her now very prepared asshole. That allows her to shift backward and down, taking that bulbous head and then an inch of his cock into her tightest of holes. Making them both groan out from the sensations. "MMMM... Oh FUCK... Mmmmm..." She groans out with a hiss, pausing so she could grind down against his cock to let them both adjust to the feeling of that big cock starting to invade her super snug back passage. It also gives her a moment to pull down the straps of her top. Letting her nicely sized and rounded breasts be revealed to the grinning approval of the man she's on top of.

"Doesn't make... Ahhhhh FUCK!! Any difference to me babe..." The still semi-dressed man under her stated with a moan. His hands going right up onto her tits to give them a deep squeeze like he owned her. The groping worked in a not strictly intended, but very pleasurable way as it set her off to get this new position going. Shifting forward towards him to lift upward along his cock before pushing firmly and smoothly backward, taking his thick white cock deeper up into her sexy black ass. The moans from both now resuming and filling the air along with the slight squeak of the chair they're using to fuck on moving in time with her sinful and very willing motion.

"MMMMM... Oh shit... OH FUCK!! MMMM..." The Lexington, Kentucky born beauty groaned out as she bounces her rounded and ripe booty on the stiff prick she's impaled on. Her ass cheeks already jiggling nicely each time she drops down to stuffs more of that man-meat further up into her anal passage. "Ooooooooh! MMMMM!! Ahhhhhh SHIT!! MMMM..." She gasps out when those groping hands on her boobs change into his fingers gripping her hard nipples to pinch and pull. Making her glare down with desire at the man who is using her just as much as he's using him. Her dark hair swaying as she shifts up and down onto the shaft she's taking deeply between her rear cheeks.

"MMMMM FUCK... Yeah... Fucking take it babe! MMMM!!" The lewd words and approving moans continued to come from the man taking this ride, despite himself being married to another woman. That's far from his thoughts as he watches the far younger, dark skinned stunner rocking back and forth to take his white pole up her fine and shapely backside again and again. "AHHHHH... Fuck yeah... MMMM!! Nothing like a hot piece... UHHHHH! Of fine fucking ass!" He adds between his groans. Letting go of her bouncing tits, his hands now slide down onto that booty as he now gropes that part of her desirable body. Helping himself to a deep grope of her ripe cheeks before giving a sharp spank. Leaving her gasping and him smirking as she doesn't miss a beat from the slap. Continuing to move herself right up and firmly back down as she looks to take that big dick all the way up into herself.

"AHHHHH!! Damn... UHHHH!! Fucking right!! MMMM!!" She moans out in agreement, getting caught up in the sinful moment as she loves every moment of the interracial, anal sex she's involved in. Bouncing away on the fat cock stuffed into her back passage as the smack of her rump connecting down into his body sounds out each time she drops that red hot body down onto him. "MMMMM! Ain't gonna find... AHHHH... And ass like mine... MMMM... That can handle this fuckin' dick anywhere else!" The Ivor Novello Award winning singer moans out. Putting on a performance worthy of plenty of XXX-rated awards with how skilfully and swiftly she's handling that big rod. Raising her plump booty upward to the mid-way mark before driving downward with a loud moan as she stuffs herself full with far more inches than a normal red blooded woman would be able to handle.

"MMMMM... You'd be surprised..." Jason chuckles before he lets out a moan as she gives another couple of bounces with her butt onto his dick. "Now get that... AHHHHH... Fine ass off of me..."

"Tired already?" Tinashe teases with a smirk. Ironic from how there's clear drops of sweat on her pretty face. However she does as demanded, shifting off from his cock completely so she can dismount her.

"You wish honey... I just want to watch that ass fucking shake while I tap it!" Baker says with a grin as he gets off his chair. Grabbing the lube bottle to apply a little more to himself for good measure.

"If it gets me that track with 'DJ'? You can tap it as much as you can..." She says, getting herself into position as she once again bends over the desk of his office. This time she's putting one hand on the desk. The other down between her legs to slide a couple fingers into her own snatch while ticking out that beautiful black booty right towards him.

"Fucking gladly..." He accepts the dirty invitation as he steps in towards that ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, he pushes his cock firmly in past her still tight asshole to get them both moaning. Setting her off to start to finger-bang herself even before he's started thrusting into her. He soon gets to work doing just that. Grunting as he deeply drives his member between her rounded rear cheeks, and not holding back on the force being put behind his motion either. Already making her body jolt forward each time his rod plunges into her back passage before quickly withdrawing back a few inches to repeat the motion.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhhh FUCK!! OH GOD!!" The "All My Friends" and "2 On" singer almost yells out in pleasure as she feels that big white cock plunging in so deeply into her juicy black ass. A far rougher and quicker pace than she'd been using herself to ride that same cock moments ago. That allows his inches to force in deeper to really fill her up and from how tight she still is it seems she's rarely been filled up like this before in the past. "AHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!!" She gasps out, sweat continuing to flow off her stunning frame as she rocks back and forth against those hard pumps into her backside. Keeping herself more than pleasured as she pumps her own fingers in and out of her now very wet snatch. Her digits working at a rather more erratic pace than the one being used to stuff her booty, but from her constant moaning an extremely effective method of self-pleasure.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12