Nailing the Tracks Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands on the sides of the desk either side of her, the mature stud behind her just leans over her, using nothing but hip action to drive his cock in commanding fashion in and out of her snug and pleasurable anal hole. Keeping him groaning as those tight walls fit perfectly around his fat rod even as he firmly slides himself deeply into her. This kind of pistoning pace would easily render even a veteran porn starlet unable to walk straight for several days following this kind of booty banging. Yet from the moans the beauty taking this fucking is letting out, let alone her own fingering of her snatch as it goes on, it's clear she can take every hard thrust that he has for her. Just as well, as even as drops of sweat begin to trickle down his handsome face he's got plenty more in the tank to use to tap that fine rear of hers.

"OH GOD!! HOLY... Holy FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! OH SHIT... MMMMM!!" The stunning African-American of Zimbabwean descent moaned out again and again with every pump between her jiggling butt cheeks she took. The cries and her own pleasure enhanced by her rapid finger banging work she's administering to herself with her own digits. "UHHHH!! Fuck... FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUUUUUUUCKK MMMMM!!" She gasps out, her eyes half-closed and her cheek resting on the surface of the desk she's being fucked up the ass on. The effects of taking such a punishing anal pounding showing as her body is almost slumped on the furniture. Her tits squashed against the wood and rubbing back and forth as that sexy, sweat-covered frame keeps on jolting in time with the thrusts she's taking.

There's no rest for her from the man making full use of what's been offered up for his indecent proposal. Ramming his fat rod deep into her ripe rump, making her cheeks shake wonderfully each times he pushes right forward into or sharply back out of her backside. Showing off his clear experience in this sinful act as he's keeping the motion smooth even as he roughly and quickly bangs her again and again. No doubt loving the fact tat she's several years younger than him, let alone the interracial nature of this sexual encounter. Even so, from the way his chest is starting to heave from the effort he's put into giving her and her fine booty the pounding they deserve he has his limit which seems to be soon approaching.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHHH OH GOOOOOOOOOOOD MMMMMMM!!" Tinashe squeals out, her lips forming the perfect O-shape as her fingers stuff straight into her own snatch. Setting off an apparently long overdue orgasm from the flood of juices that soon blast out of her. A sinful squelching sound escaping from her snatch as her pussy fluids flow out down her wrist and drip off her arm. Mixing with the formed pool of sweat already on the desk from off her body. "AHHHHH... AHHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She's made to moan out still even as she rides out that strong to say the least orgasm. The hunk behind her not quite done with her shapely black booty yet as he's able to deliver a couple more thrusts with his fat white cock. Allowing her to finger-fuck herself for a few moments more as she finally comes back to Earth with a very satisfied smile on her face.

"MMMMM... Damn!! Fucking... AHHHHH... Fine fucking ass..." Jason grunts as he pulls his cock out of that well fucked ass. Quickly moving around his desk, he positions himself now so his shaft is pointing at her gorgeous face. Taking advantage of her open mouth as she gasps for much needed air, he pushes his cock straight into the one hole he hasn't yet sampled yet from her. "MMMMM... Time to really... UHHHH! Seal the deal honey! MMMM!!" He adds, not giving her too much choice in the matter as he starts to fuck her pretty face. Sliding his tool back and forth into her mouth that from his moans feels just as pleasurable as her lowers holes had done all around his inches. Getting quickly familiar with the warmth and wetness of her mouth as he steadily pumps himself into that usually reserved for singing mouth of the R&B and pop starlet.

"Mmmmmphh!! HHHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" While her eyes went wide, she showed no objections to the older man who had fucked her so expertly up to this point now getting his rocks off. Even if it's with her oral hole in such one-sided in terms of pleasure fashion. Making the stunning black woman taste her own back passage of that fat white cock as she takes this ass-to-mouth action. "MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh!! GAHHHHHHH!!" She gags and groans around the cock being thrust deeply with no time at all to adjust to the stuffing her mouth is now having to handle. Barely giving her a change to try and wrap her lips around the pole that's been in both her snatch and ass. She's just letting it happen, her saliva splattering around those inches being fed rapidly into her as the bell-end smacks off the back of her mouth again and again.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah!! AHHHHH FUCK... Hot... UHHHHH!! Fucking mouth too!" Baker groans, barely caring about his still semi-clothed state or how ruined from the sweat his shirt now is. He's just staring down and watching his cock vanish forward into the hot oral hole of the younger woman he's been able to bang like he's her sugar daddy after a shopping spree. Pumping away deep into her mouth as in quick time her saliva has not just become layered over his tool, but already starting to drip off his pulsating inches. A combination of his rapid movement and how much she's been gagging around the cock that has just come from deep out of her ass.

Soon enough however, Tinashe was getting her mouth filled up with something else. A deep grunt of the mature hunk, and then his cock started blasting out hot seed into her mouth. His thrusting stopping to allow him to grip his meat and start beating off. Filling up that talented oral hole with his spunk as the woman he'd been screwing stared up with still lustful eyes. Her head tilted back just enough to prevent the large amount of cum from spilling out past her lips as she collected up every drop. Like a true pro she waited until his cock started going limp and the last drops were stroked out of his dick. Allowing her to press her lips together and with a deep gulp swallow down every single bit of that cum.

"Mmmmm... Didn't taste half-bad either..." Tinashe said like she was perfectly reading off of a porn movie script. "So, have I got the track?" She asked, remembering full well what this was all about in the first place.

"Eyes on the prize, right?" Jason chuckled as he already started to move towards getting his boxers back on. "You're damn right you're getting the track. I'll get my people to send your people the times and dates and you'll be in the studio in no time."

"Then it's all good." She said, slipping off the furniture she'd been fucked on as she also started to collect up her clothing. "Quite a fucking mess left though..." She noted, pointing at the sweat left on top of his desk.

"Don't worry, the cleaners will take care of it..." Baker dismissively said as he pulled up his underwear back on. "Besides, they've seen worse... One time the wife stormed in mad and dumped paint all over the office."

"Hell hath no fury as they say..." Tinashe laughed before she pulled her top down to cover up her chest. "Why did she paint-bomb you?"

"She heard a rumour that I'd fucked my secretary in my office the day before. Which was a total lie!" He claimed with a smirk. "But I sure did once the paint was cleaned off..." He added without a single hint of shame as he pulled his pants up. "You just worry about cleaning yourself up a bit and get your fine ass out of here... Pleasure doing business with you..." He added with a far from subtle chuckle.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a story review or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12