Nailing the Tracks Pt. 14

Story Info
Dylan breaks away from a party with Lana Del Rey.
6.2k words
4.25
8.5k
7
0

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I am making no money as the result of writing this story.

Starring: Lana Del Rey

Nailing The Tracks - Part 14

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter, anal.

* * *

The LockDown Night Club. An exclusive VIP party to celebrate a music launch.

"Dylan! You made it!" Kesha grinned as she walked over to the friend (and also fuck buddy) of hers, greeting him with a hug.

"Of course girl! Ain't gonna leave you hangin' on a big night like 'dis!" Dylan said back, just about heard over the music playing around them. "Damn girl! You looking fine!" He complimented with a smirk, seeing the nicely form fitting, rainbow coloured dress she was wearing.

"Speak for yourself!" She replied with a laugh. Seeing that his attire of fashionable pants and a shirt to match quite easy on the eyes.

"Eh, you know me... Gotta bust out the good stuff once in a while..." Jay coolly said back with a smirk.

"And... Oh." Kesha's enthusiasm sharply went flat when she saw behind him another familiar face. "Him?"

She was referring to Jay's manager Jason Baker who had seemingly tagged along, and from Dylan's expression he wasn't exactly thrilled about it either. "Yeah girl... He fuckin' decided to haunt me like the smell of stink on fuckin' shit when he found out I was comin' here."

"Well, as soon as you can ditch that creep? Find me..." Kesha said with quite a flirty smirk. "We got a bit of catching up to do... And I mean me and that cock of yours." She added with a wink, before she turned to head off. Starting to smile as she spotted another friend of hers so moved to greet them.

"You see DJ? This is my kind of party!" Jason Baker said with a laugh, giving Dylan a pat on the shoulder as he came up to him. As per usual all suited up as he grinned, looking around the night club party he had invited himself to, once he found out the producer he was managing was going to attend.

"No shit." Dylan Jay commented with not too much enthusiasm for the self-appointed 'plus one' he'd been stuck with.

"I mean, just look at the 'talent' on display here!" Baker chuckled, taking a moment to watch as one female party goer in a little black dress walked by. "Never know what kind of aspiring actress or singer might be on the guest list here..." He added before giving his client a glance and a wink. "Don't knock yourself out too much kid... I'm gonna scope the scene for a bit..." He said, before heading off towards the bar area.

"Well, that went easier than I planned..." Dylan said to himself, taking a moment to glance around to try and see where Kesha went to.

However, his plan was cut off when she felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning around he found himself looking at a gorgeous woman with long dark hair. Loving lovely in a nicely form fitting attire that nicely hugged her shapely backside, and low cut enough at the front to show off her breasts for good measure. Not just any woman, but the singer known as Lana Del Rey.

"So, you know Kesha huh?" Lana asked, giving him a look over. "Does she always throw parties this fucking lame?"

"Huh? Shit girl, I only just got here..." Dylan started to say.

"Well I've been here to enough to know this shit blows." Del Rey stated as a matter of fact. "Last time I agree to show up just so some paparazzi can snap me at the door. Still, way she was looking at you like a piece of meat? Guess you've fucked before?"

"...Damn girl!" Jay chuckled at her bold and open statement. "As a matter of fact we have. Couple times in fact."

"So not dating? Just fuck buddies?" She questioned again, raising an eyebrow slightly as she gave another seemingly approving look over.

"Yep. Exactly that." He confirmed with a smirk. Taking his own opportunity to check out her desirable body.

"Good... Then she won't mind if I borrow you for a while and make this party worth a fuck?" Lana said, but with a sly smirk that made it seem more like an offer than a request.

"If she ain't? I'm sure I'll make it up to her down the line..." Dylan said with a nod.

"Then follow me honey... Because I'm in the mood for some real fun instead of this lame shit..."

* * *

Moments later in a back storage room in the club...

"Let's see what you're packing..." Lana said almost like a demand as she dropped down to her knees in front of him, her hands going up to his pants to unzip him, before reaching in. A grin appearing across her gorgeous face as she fished out a thick and long piece of dark man-meat from his pants. "Now we're fucking talking!" She said approvingly as she started to stroke him off.

"Glad I meet your standards..." Dylan chuckled, moaning lightly as her pumping hand got him hard.

"Big fucking cock like this? You bet it does..." Del Rey smirked back at him. "Question is can you use it?" She teased as she lifted her hand off, spitting onto her palm before applying it onto his rod for another round of pumps.

"Damn straight I can girl... And your fine ass is about to find out." Jay stated confidently with a smirk of his own to match.

"Now this? This is starting to be more like my kind of party..." Del Rey stated, but not making it clear if she meant just from his bold words, or because of the now rock hard and mighty cock she now held in her hand. She looked up with a smirk before she leaned in towards that pole. Spitting down onto the fat head of his cock before she used her tongue to spread it around the crown. Not even pumping his shaft with her hand as she teased him first with just that tongue working around the head. It wasn't long however before she got down to it. Slipping him inside her mouth and sealing her lips around him to get a full moan out of the hunk. Smirking around his member for a moment before she started to go to work. Groaning around him as she pushed down along his inches before sliding smoothly back up.

"Mmmmm... I need some more fuckin' invites to your parties!" He stated with a grin. Moaning again as her mouth moved back and forth along his shaft. Feeling how nicely warm and wet the talented singer's mouth is as she started blowing him. Just using her oral hole to service him, with her hand just keeping his meaty pole nice and steady for him. "Mmmmm... Yeah... Suck 'dat fuckin' D' girl..." He encouraged, a hand on the back of her dark haired head as she pushed up and down on him. His dirty words getting a narrow eyed look from the woman sucking him off, but with a lust behind them to show she didn't exactly object to it. A fact proven by how she continued to bob along him.

"Hmmmmphhh... Hmmmmm..." The Summertime Sadness and Video Games singer groaned around the dick she was slurping away on. Her gorgeous white face sliding down and them smoothly back up the big black cock. His fat inches getting a nice glaze from her saliva as she kept the motion going. Showing she wasn't a stranger to dishing out this sex act as she casually used her free hand to brush back strands of hair when they fell across her face. However she wasn't satisfied yet with just this kind of pace, as more than enough as it was to make the stud she was kneeling in front of moan out. Soon pushing that hungry mouth further down onto his rod, making both her groans and his moans increase as she gobbled down more of that fuck-stick.

"MMMM... Fuck yeah... Fuckin' suck that dick! Mmmm..." Jay said with a groan. Happily just standing and taking it as her stunning facial features looked close to arriving at his crotch. Meeting her hand gripping his back so her full lips smacked off the fingers as they drew back up to the half-way point on his cock. "Ahhhhh... You've been fuckin' down with a brother before, ain't 'cha? MMMM..." He added with a chuckle, before groaning again at how great it felt to be within the New York City-born beauty's mouth. Her saliva now dripping down and off from his dick from the repeated motion. Making her slurps even smoother, not to mention more pleasurable, than before. Her long hair swaying in time with the bobbing her head was doing as she delivered another round of steady and nicely timed sucks onto his member.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Hmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Putting her mouth to a far more dirtier use than the Grammy Award nominated singer is known for, she let out a muffled moan around the man-meat she was working over. Her eyes still locked up at the man she was blowing, despite having only met him moments before. One more slurp delivered, before she pulled her mouth all the way up and off of his tool. Pausing just for a second to catch some air before smirking up at him. "What can I say? I'm just a big SLUT for some big fucking dick..." She teased, before leaning back in to once again spit down onto the crown of his already well sucked and soaked with saliva shaft. Finishing this part of the encounter as she began with a couple of quick swirls of the tongue right around the fat head.

"Mmmm... That so girl?" Dylan smirked as he watched her lick at him. "Well your fine ass can... Ahhhhh... Can get all of 'dis D' that you can handle..."

Hearing that, she smirked again as she leaned back, letting go of his dick. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" Lana said as she stood up, moving across to the nearby chair in the room and helping herself to a seat on it. "Get the fuck over here and give me that fucking cock!" She demanded, hauling up the bottom of her dress with one hand. Then using the other to pull her panties to the side. Showing off her deliciously wet looking pussy to the hung, black and younger to her stud.

"I'm fuckin' down with 'dat!" He wisely and quickly agreed as he moved across. Lining up his pole with her offered up entrance and using a firm thrust to push his thickness into her tight and welcoming pussy. Causing them both to sinfully moan out at the first thrust into her even before he'd started pulling back. "MMMM... Awwwwww yeah girl... Mmmmm!! Nice and fuckin' tight..." He dirtily complimented as he took a hold of those long, smooth legs by the thighs, keeping her spread eagle. Allowing him to stare down and watch as he made his manhood vanish and then reappear from out of her snatch with a firm series of thrusts. Only pulling a few inches back so not even coming close to fully withdrawing from her, and giving the change to plunge right back to work some more of his size into her as the pumps went on.

"MMMM FUCK... Oh yeah... Fucking give me that dick!" The Honeymoon and Lust for Life songstress moaned her approval for his pumping work. Loving the feeling of a fat and long piece of black man-meat making her white pussy stretch to accommodate such a size. Still using a hand to hike up her dress to give him access to her twat. The other keeping busy by brushing across her nicely sized chest while she took this fucking. "AHHHHH... Come on baby... Really fucking give it to me!" She called for, smirking as she moaned as the now happily took the cock she'd just been blowing deeply into her snatch. That saliva starting to be replaced by the fluids her pussy was creating as she got off on the pleasure from getting stuffed by a man she barely knows.

"Oh, I fuckin' got you babe... MMMM!! Got you real good!" He stated, smirking back at her as he more than happily agreed to the lusty demands from the stunning singer. Quickening the pace of his pumps to work more of those thick inches between her wet folds. The perfect amount of force behind the motion to make her rock back in the chair she's sitting in. "Ahhhhh... MMMM SHIT... Gotta fuckin' love... Ahhhhh... A chick who knows what she fuckin' wants!" He added before groaning with approval himself. More than just enjoying the snug feeling of her walls all around his invading shaft as he pumped back and forth into her slickness. Seeing her tits jiggling just a bit within her dress as he filled her up, but noting the still strong look of desire in her eyes when he looked up to that pretty, moaning face of hers.

"MMMM... And this fucking chick... AHHHHH!! Wants that fucking big... Black... Cock! MMMM!!" Del Rey stated between her moans, licking her own full lips as she looked down to see that rod pushing right up in past her lower ones. Easily groaning out when that dick pulled back for a moment before sharply driving back in to fill her up in clearly a way she's been craving for quite some time. "Bet you fucking love this huh? MMMM FUCK!! Getting to fuck my... AHHHHH... Dirty fucking pussy like I'm... MMMMM... Like I'm some kind of slut..." She added, sounding as if she's more suited for reading of a porno script than singing the lyrics of a new smash hit song. Showing no shame in either the interracial nature of this sex, or the face that both of them are still fully clothed with just his dick hanging out of his pants and her dress hauled up so she can take this stuffing.

"MMMM... Yeah! And you're one real... Ahhhhhh... Fine as fuck slut at 'dat babe! MMMM!!" He grinned with a moan, more than happy to give this stunning female what she wants. Especially when it's getting him just as much pleasure as it is giving the woman taking this. No regard given to the fact this is completely bareback sex. His hands still holding her lovely legs for support as he works his hips straight towards and then sharply back away from her crotch. The slap of skin hitting off of skin now starting to be heard as his balls connect with the bottom of her pussy as he starts to go balls deep into her. That twat nicely soaking to allow all his rod to slide in and out of her in such a smooth and swift manner.

"MMMM... You know what sluts like me love?" Lana teased as she let go of her dress. "We fucking love... AHHHH... Being on top" She said with a similarly dirty smile to match.

"Shit girl... MMMM... I'm down with 'dat too..." Jay said as pulled out of her pussy with a groan.

"Of course you are..." Del Rey smirked as she slipped off the chair, showing she'd easily expected that answer from him. Watching as he now took a seat with his cock rock hard and ready for plenty more. "Then again, haven't met a man yet who wasn't..." She boldly added as she moved back in, climbing up onto his lap and reaching blindly under her dress so she could line up his cock with her wet entrance.

"MMMM... Damn girl!" He chuckled with a groan, not just at the great feeling of being back in her snatch either as she sunk downward to take him up inside herself. "Me another notch on your bedpost? I'm... AHHHH... I'm hurt girl..." He joked, his own dirty smile showing he was more than happy to be used by her, just as he was using him.

"Sure you fucking are..." She said with a smirk, groaning when her pussy touched his crotch - now unseen by the bottom of her dress covering the action. "Get over it stud... Mmmmm... You lasted way longer than some fucks I wasted time on before..." She added, before getting back to business with him. Hands on his shoulders as she started to bounce her stunning, clothed body right up and down on his cock. Making the moans from them both sound out as she got into a riding rhythm that was already making her breasts shake delightfully. The smack of her ass connecting off of his body underneath him the signal each time she took him in balls deep. Before lifting right up to the mid-point of his tool in order to repeat the motion.

"MMMM... I ain't carin' about whatever... AHHHH FUCK! Limp dicks you've seen before..." The hunk she was riding stated. His moans alone showing his focus was on how awesome her pussy felt sliding up and down his fat rod. Still as pleasurably tight as before and feeling even better with how soaked her folds are now. His manhood playing of course a major role in that, but now he's more than happy to let her take the lead. "MMMM... Come on girl! Show me... AHHHH... How much of a slut you fuckin' are!" He challenged with a grin. His hands holding her by the waist just for support. Letting her do all the work as she shifted her gorgeous frame right up and down on his member.

"MMMM FUCK!! Oh, I'll fucking show you! AHHHH SHIT!!" The stunning singer and songwriter lustfully vowed, her long dark hair swaying in time with the motion she was making her body do to ride this big black cock deep within her snatch. Gasping out in delight when she sharply dropped onto his lap to stuff her wet but still tight snatch full with his member. "UHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!! I'm not gonna... AHHHH!! Waste a great, big fucking... COCK! Like this! MMMM!!" She stated between her sinful cries of delight. Sweat starting to form on her forehead from the effort she's putting into getting the kind of hard and deep sex she's clearly been needing but unable to get from any sexual encounter for quite some time. She's certainly making it look like she's no stranger to this kind of action from how swift and smooth her motion is on his thickness.

"MMMM... Yeah! Fuckin' get it girl! AHHHHH SHIT..." He encouraged, having the best seat in the house to watch her go to work on him even if because of her dress he can't even watch his dick being taken in and out of her twat at the quick pace she's using. He can certainly feel it, moaning out every time she either lifted upward or let gravity do the work when she dropped all the way down onto his man-meat. "MMMM... FUCK!! Fuck yeah... Fuckin' ride that D'!" He added between his own approving groans. Able to stare ahead and see her tits bounce within her clothing, or up at her gorgeous moaning face as she made this two person 'party' one to remember for them both.

"MMMM!! MMMM FUCK!! Oh yessssss... AHHHHH FUCK!!" She exclaimed in erotic approval. The smack of her skin hitting off of his clothed lower body still just heard against the loud moans they are both letting out as this interracial action continues. Neither looking ready to call it quits yet as she bounces away on the very willing stud underneath her. Not the slightest bit of shame from either of them about the clothed state they are both in, or that they barely knew one another earlier on from the party before. "MMMM... If you think that shit's good... AHHHHH!! Just wait... MMMM!! Until you try my ass..." She almost purred as she smirked, bringing her riding to a stop on top of his cock. Allowing her to grind her wet snatch against his crotch with a couple of slow, almost teasingly so, shifts of the hips back and forth against him. Still more than enough to make them both moan out.

"Mmmm... That's an offer I ain't gonna fuckin' pass up!" Dylan said with an approving grin. Groaning as she gave another firm grind down against his cock for good measure.

"Of course you aren't..." Del Rey said with a confident smirk as she dismounted him. "I don't just let any fucking cock tap my fine ass..." She said, moving across the room a short way as she picked up her handbag. Producing a small bottle of lube from it as she came back. "Now get me ready stud... I want that huge black cock deep in my fucking ass before we're finished." She said, sounding like she was giving an order as she handed him the bottle. Before climbing up onto the chair they'd been fucking on, but this time kneeling on it with her backside sticking out. Once again hiking her skirt up with one hand, and pulling the panties to the side with the other to show off those inviting lower holes.

"A'aight... 'Dis ain't my first time tappin' some fine ass girl..." Jay smirked as he moved into position behind her. Pouring a little lube out onto her butt so it ran slowly down her ass crack, making her groan. More to come as, after applying some to his finger, he pushed it against that puckered entrance. Meeting the not unexpected resistance of her tightness back there, but soon gaining entry with a firm push that make her not just moan, but rock forward slightly. "Looks like it ain't your first time takin' it up the 'tail pipe' either, huh slut?" He said, using her own dirty description of herself against her as he started to work the fluid into her tightest of holes. A slow and steady pump of his finger in and out of her ass. Making her gasp and groan as he fingered her, and all the while gazing back over her shoulder with the kind of sinful look porn stars would pay money to know how to recreate.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12