Nailing the Tracks Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh... No it ain't..." She admitted with a groan, still looking back as she took this anal fingering. Gasping when he poured a little more lube down onto her ass crack for good measure as he pumped her. "And it ain't the first time... Ahhhhh! I've taken some nice fat, black dick in there either..." She added with a filthy grin, serving as a reminder that this booty call of sorts is just that - a way to get some long overdue sexual action. Making the point further clear as she pushes her hips backward against the finger banging being done to her. Ensuring that lube gets worked in deep to her vice-like passage.

"Shit... Then I'd better fuckin' make sure a slut like you gets what she fuckin' needs!" He chuckled as he pulled his digit out of her nicely lubed up asshole. Taking a brief moment to apply some of that sex-aid fluid onto his own cock with a couple pumps of the hand. Setting the bottle down he moved in behind her, admiring that nicely rounded ass for a moment before he lined up his cock with her entrance. A couple teasing taps against the hole before he pushed the crown against her. Pushing in with a grunt, and tellingly making the head of woman he was penetrating tilt back at the same time as she rocked back towards him. All topped off with a deep and long moan escaping the woman now with a big black cock in her white ass.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Oh... Oh yessss!! AHHHH FUCK!!" The Born to Die and Ultraviolence singer moaned out loudly as she felt that dick starting to thrust in and out of her ass. Giving her back passage not too much time to adjust to this new massive invasion, but her cries showing she's already loving getting fucked up the ass. Her hands gripping the back of the chair she's kneeling on as she keeps her shapely rear sticking out for the stud behind her. "UHHHH!! MMMMM... Yeah... Fucking... AHHHH FUCK!! Fucking deeper stud! MMMM... Fuck my ass..." She continued to demand. Her gaze still locked over her shoulder back at him but now with half-closed eyes. Clearly this is far from her first time engaging in some anal fun from how easily, and without any obvious pain, she's taking such a huge cock into her ass.

"Damn girl! MMMMM!! You is one... AHHHHH... Fine and freaky slut!! MMMM..." The hung hunk behind her states with a tone that shows that fact is no bad thing at all. One hand holding up her dress, the other holding her hip. Allowing him to watching her shapely backside shifting towards and away from his thrusts as she aids in getting that fat fuck-stick deeper into her rump. The position allowing him to spit down onto her asshole for a little extra sensation for both of them. "MMMM SHIT... Don't you fuckin' worry slut... AHHHH FUCK... I got all the fuckin'... MMMM... Fuckin' D' you can handle right here!" He states between his firm pumps. Adding in a bit more force for good measure as his cock sinks deeper and deeper still between her ripe butt cheeks. Much to both their groaning approval as she feels her back passage getting further filled up with that big black cock, while he enjoys the snug to say the least feeling of that fine white ass around his dick.

"MMMMM... Ooooooooh FUCK MMMM!! Yeah baby... UHHHHH!! MMMMM..." The woman who has won awards ranging from MTV Europe Music to Ivor Novello is putting on a performance more worthy of adult film industry accolades. A hand between her legs with fingers rubbing away at her already soaking wet pussy while she takes it up the ass from behind. "UHHHH!! Fuck this slut!! MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!! Fuck my slutty ass!!" She demands with a deep groan, knowing just what to say to get the most out of the stud thrusting his massive rod in and out of her shapely rear. Her gaze switching from up at his handsome, moaning face, to down at his crotch to watch that huge shaft pushing into her butt before reappearing for that brief moment before he drives back into her asshole again.

"AHHHHH SHIT... MMMM!! You think I ain't... UHHHH!! Fuckin' doin' that bitch??" Jay grunts, giving back as much dirty talk as he's getting. Now starting to sweat himself while still fully clothed, and the beauty sticking her ass out towards him is much the same just with the bottom of her dress held up. Allowing him to freely and deeply pump away into that nicely rounded butt with smooth and steady thrusts. Her rear cheeks jiggling erotically each time he pumps into her, and she shifts back to meet him. Making sure that as much of that fat, black dick is stuffed into her clearly able to take it back passage.

"MMMM... Yeah I'm a fucking bitch!!" Lana grinned as she looked back at him. "A fucking... AHHHHH! Anal loving... MMMM!! Black dick sucking BITCH!! MMMM!!" She groaned as she gave one last shift back against his pumps before coming to a stop on the chair she's kneeling on.

"Guess a slut like you... MMMM FUCK! Needs this fuckin' D' real hard in ya..." Dylan states the obvious as he pulls out of her ass.

"Damn right I do..." Del Rey licked her lips as she moved around. Sitting again in the chair but this time leaning right back, so her ass was off the edge of the chair completely. Bringing her legs up towards her own chest to almost curl in a ball. More importantly, offering up her asshole again but keeping her snatch 'off limits' with a hand already pushing two fingers into herself.

"Guess I better get back to it then..." He said, giving his cock other quick lubing up for good measure from her own bottle before he stepped back in close to her. Able this time to easily push in deeply into her asshole that despite the fucking she's already taken is still very, and pleasurably, tight all around his fat rod. With a groan, he started to stiffly thrust into the stunning singer. The first pump with more than enough force behind it to make her jolt back in the chair she's on. That sensation of his dick ramming into her setting her off in turn, as she started to drip her fingers in and out of her own snatch.

"MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK YEAH!! UHHHHHH!! Harder mother fucker!! MMMM!! Come on!!" She moaned and almost yelled, still craving more of this kind of anal fucking that most ordinary women would struggle even to handle a minute of. Instead she's demanding even more, and all the while finger banging her own moist twat while she takes it up the ass. "MMMMM!! FUCK ME... AHHHHH!! Fuck me like... UHHHHH!! Like a fucking SLUT!! MMMM!!" She groans. Looking far removed from the talented singer and songwriter she's known to be and more like a black cock loving whore with every pump into her rear she takes. From the pleasure across her face she couldn't care less about any of that. Just focused on the pleasure she's getting from getting banged by this stud she's only met tonight.

"UHHHH!! Yeah bitch!! MMMMM!! SHIT!! Fucking take... UHHHH!! All that fuckin' dick you slut!!" He moans himself as he pumps away into her tight asshole. His hips smoothly and sharply working towards and away from that fine and rounded white booty his black cock has become extremely familiar with. Neither of them caring about the possible ruined state their clothing might be from the sweat forming across their desirable bodies. "MMMM... Fuckin' look at you! AHHHHH... Yeah slut, you're... AHHHHH!! Fuckin' lovin' this!!" He states the obvious, taking a long stare at how she's rather furiously driving her own fingers in and out of her dripping snatch to keep herself moaning away. That red hot sight more than enough encouragement for him to help her along (not to mention for his own pleasure) with another series of stiff, deep and quick pumps straight into her asshole.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! SHIT... Come on mother fucker!! UHHHH!! Make me fucking... MMMM!! Cum you hung bastard!!" The Video Games and Summertime Sadness singer gasped out the demand as her fingers went knuckles deep into her snatch as she pumped herself. The free hand wiping away both bothersome loose strands of hair from her face and sweat off her forehead as she takes this anal pounding like she's more a professional pornstar than a songstress. "AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! Don't fucking stop fucker!! UHHHH!! Don't you DARE fucking stop!! MMMM!!" She snapped the warning, gritting her teeth as she felt the pressure building within her. The smack of his crotch connecting off her ass cheeks ringing out along with both their shameless moans as just as demanded he continued driving his big dick deeply in and out of her back passage. That hole now not quite as tight as she was when this first kicked off, but impressively still snug considering the vast size of man-meat she's handling.

"Awwwwww SHIT!! MMMM... Damn fuckin' straight I'm... UHHHH!! Gonna make you cum you dirty... FUCKING... SLUT!! MMMM..." He grunted a vow of his own, ignoring the sweat falling from his nose as he focused on ramming his big black cock deeply into the stunning white woman curled up in front of him. His balls slapping off of her butt cheeks each time he pistons forward into that built to be fucked hole of hers. "UHHHH... Come on bitch!! MMMM!! You want it? AHHHHH... Then fuckin' cum you slut!! MMMM!! Cum all over my... BIG! BLACK! FUCKIN'... DICK!!" He was now demanding, making the thrusts extra hard for those last words for good measure. Giving as good as he's getting in more ways than one, much to both of their moaning delight. A flash of a grin across the face of the beauty taking this fucking as she's managed to 'encourage' him to give her the kind of action she was looking for all along, and now has gotten and then some.

"YES!! MMMM!! YES... YEAH YES YESSSSSS MMMMM!!" With her head tilting back in delight and fingers stuffing rapidly in and out of herself, Lana Del Rey drove herself to a powerful looking orgasm while getting her ass fucked by a huge black cock. Licking her lips while she plunged a couple of digits back and forth into her lower ones. Leaving her hand along with fingers coated in plentiful juices from her own self-fucking. All driven by the hard anal action she's taking at the same time. Her dress-covered body still jolting back in the chair she's on as she stays curled up against herself even as she cums. Not getting a moment off either as the hunk stuffing her butt continues to thrust while she finger bangs herself and rides out the last waves of long awaited pleasure.

"MMMMM SHIT... Gonna... Gonna blow soon girl!" Dylan warned, feeling his cock start to throb within that snug back passage of hers before he pulled out completely from her butt with a groan.

"MMMM... Let me... UHHHH!! Fucking suck you dry baby..." Lana said with a purr as her head came back forward and she locked eyes with him. Pulling her fingers out of herself as she put on a show by popping them into her mouth. Sucking her own juices clean with a loud and lewd slurp.

"Fuck yeah! Come fuckin' taste your own slutty ass of my fuckin' dick!" Jay grinned, stepping back as she moved off the chair to slip down to her knees in front of him.

She needed no further encouragement here. Gripping his dick and taking him back into her mouth as she wrapped those full lips around the inches that have just come straight out of her ass. Groaning around him as she started briskly bobbing away onto him, and this time pumping away with her hand onto the lower part of his cock for good measure. Slurping loudly and with a purpose, and all the while gazing up with another made for porn expression of lust to add to the occasion. Easily cleaning off the taste of her own back passage (and clearly having no issues with the that flavour either) to replace with her own saliva as she swiftly and with a dirty hungry sucked away on his rod.

"AWWWWWWW FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." The rapid double teaming soon turn one throb from his cock into wild pulsing, and soon achieved the desired goal. A long and deep groan escaping him before he started to unload inside Lana Del Rey's mouth. Causing her in turn to groan as her mouth quickly became filled up with spunk. Her head stopping the bobbing motion but her hand continuing to stroke, ensuring she was milking that dark shaft dry of a large load. After a couple more pumps with his rod going soft in her grasp she let go and pulled her mouth off of him. Leaving it open to let him see all the collected seed she'd gotten from him, before promptly pressing her lips together and swallowing it down with a single, clearly practised gulp.

"Mmmmm... Not bad, Dylan wasn't it?" Lana casually said as she licked her lips clean. Impressively getting up to her feet under her own power after taking such an ass fucking.

"Yeah, Dylan Jay..." Jay replied with a nod. Taking a moment to catch his breath from such a wild sexual encounter.

"Well, if I ever see you at another lame as fuck party? I'll know where my next booty call is..." Del Ray said, straightening out her dress before she scooped up her lube bottle, popped it into her handbag, and walked over towards the door. "But thanks stud... I really needed that." She said with a smirk cast back at him before she opened and headed out as if nothing had ever happened.

Except, standing at the other side of the door was the woman they'd both ditched the party of to fuck.

"Oh hey Kesha..." Lana casually said as she looked at the stunned expression on Kesha's face. "Want a good time? Your buddy in there might manage a round two..." She said before moving around her to head off. Leaving Kesha standing on the spot as the stare started to turn into a glare at the man still in the room.

Seeing the look on his fuck-buddy's face, Dylan's grin from the fuck he'd just been in started to fade. "...Well, fuck." He accurately summarised.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12