Nailing the Tracks Pt. 16

Story Info
Now Playing: UK popstar Anne-Marie.
4.5k words
4.75
6.1k
4
1

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story.

Starring: Anne-Marie

Nailing The Tracks - Part 16

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter, anal.

* * *

London, England.

"You know, it's kind of refreshing to have someone collaborate with me and not want their name slapped onto the track..." The gorgeous Englishwoman known as Anne-Marie said as she leaned against the control unit in the mixing studio. Watching with a smile as Dylan Jay, the handsome black American put some finishing touches on the track they've been working on.

"I'm way more comfortable doin' 'dis stuff than being out on a stage." Jay said with a chuckle, glancing across at the blonde. "I'd call this more your stuff anyway. I'm just workin' the magic behind the scenes."

"Well, I appreciate it." She said with a smile. Dressed in a nicely fitting pair of jeans and a short and small sleeveless top, all of which nicely showed off her attractive frame. "I'm still kind of stuck being known as 'featured artist' instead of my own singles hitting the charts over here."

"Heh... Better than being labelled as a 'horn dog' like the gossip sits back across in the States have me bein'." Dylan joked. Referring to his personal life issues which saw him being assigned this trip to the UK to dodge some 'heat' back home.

"Yeah, I don't believe all I read in the tabloids here either... Although..." Anne-Marie moved off from her leaning position. Taking a look over Jay and his casual enough outfit of jeans and a baggy American sports top. "You haven't been making any moves on me today... So I guess the rumours aren't true?" She teased with a slightly saucy smirk to go along with it.

Hearing that, Dylan stood up from the mixing desk and looked at her with a smile of his own. "Hey girl, you're fine as Hell... But I'm kinda a business before pleasure kind of guy, you feel me?" He said. His words showing he wasn't hiding the fact he thought she was attractive and then some.

"So what you're saying is, once you're done with this track you'd be down for a shag?" She bluntly asked, with a blatant glance down at his crotch for good measure.

"Shiiiiiit..." He chuckled. "I ain't too down with my uh, UK slang... But if you're sayin' you're down to fuck? Then I'm damn well down too."

"Guess you don't know too much about us Essex Girls do you?" Anne-Marie stated as she licked her top lip a little. "We're always up for a good shag..."

* * *

Later in the evening, in Dylan Jay's hotel room.

"Fucking Hell!!" Anne-Marie exclaimed with a big smile as she hauled down Dylan's boxers. Her hands grabbing onto his long and thick black cock as she started to stroke that already hardening meat. "Guess that saying that everything is bigger in America is true!" She said with a laugh as her hands pumped back and forth along his dick as she kneeled in front of the man standing at the end of his bed.

"Mmmmm... And your boy right here can last too..." He said with a confident, but not cocky tone. Staring down to watch the English blonde jerking his manhood in already very eager and equally shameless fashion.

"You'd better... My management team is gonna flip when they find out I'm not at the hotel they booked for me." She said as she leaned in. Her tongue being applied to the underside of his rod for a slow, savouring lick up from near the base to the head to easily make him groan. Her tongue focusing on the crown for a couple swirls around as she moved to just have one hand pumping along the lower part of his dick. Her eyes locked up onto him as she licked across and around the fat head of his member. Groaning a little herself with lust for the man she'd only met today as she flicked her tongue against the tip of his prick.

The East Tilbury, Essex-born beauty soon enough applying her full lips not just onto, but around his dick as she slipped him into her mouth. Making them both moan out as she pushed down to take the head and a few inches in before she started pulling back. Letting his cock escape teasingly the first time, but the second stopping her backward motion so his bell-end was still between her lips. Allowing her to start the bobbing motion to work over this massive piece of man meat. Double teaming him in fact as while her mouth worked over the upper part, her stroking palm took care of that lower half. Either motion alone enough to pleasure many a red blooded male but the two together already so expertly showing that she's far from a stranger in performing this kind of act.

"Mmmmmm! Yeah... Fucking get it girl... Ahhhhh..." Jay encouraged as he watched her head slide up and down along his dick. Using his own hand to brush the blonde hair away from her face more for his own enjoyment so he got that unrestricted view of her sucking him off. Feeling her saliva starting to be applied to his inches as she slurped over his tool to show she can use her oral hole for a lot more than just singing hit UK pop songs. "Mmmmmm... Shit girl... If you Essex Girls are like this? Mmmmm... I gotta go take me a trip up there some day..." He said with a playful chuckle. Soon enough moaning again when his cock took another bob from those full, pouty lips as they slid down and back up his length. Her gorgeous white face looking even hotter than ever with that big black cock stuffed into her mouth as she groaned herself around his shaft.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmm!! Mmmmm..." The '2002' and 'Friends' singer showed off her own enjoyment of sucking on some fat and long dick with her own muffled moans. If the fact her nipples were rock hard and poking through her top weren't evidence enough of that. Showing no issue with her fingers starting to get slick from her own saliva as it dripped down the prick she was servicing like it was second nature to her. "Hmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Her mouth was gradually sliding further down onto his size to take more of those inches into her obviously experienced mouth. Her hand still stroking off the lower part she wasn't blowing so every part of the shaft was getting taken care off.

"MMMMM... Fuck!! Shit girl... You been down with a brother before? MMMM..." The man taking this top notch blowjob asked with the kind of tone that showed he wasn't too interested with her answer. But his grin proving he was loving being taken nicely deep into her soothing oral hole. Her slurps nice and smooth as she worked over his large size that many a woman would even struggle to take half of the size she currently had stuffed into her mouth. The popstar not caring that her saliva was starting to trickle down her lips to land onto her own top from the repeated cock sucking she's been doing. Never mind showing little issue with the interracial nature of this oral sex, which perhaps answers that question for this lucky music producing hunk already.

Giving another suck onto him, she then slowly lifted her mouth all the way up and off from his cock. A sinful 'pop' being heard when the head left her lips and she took in a gasp of air. "Mmmmm... Maybe I have... You going to tell me if those gossip stories about you are true as well?" Anne-Marie teased as she shifted back so she could stand up. Wasting no time in lifting her top up and over her head to expose her perky, rounded breasts.

"Which ones?" Dylan replied, but he was more focused on watching her undress as she began sliding her jeans down her hips. "Got a feeling we're gonna make our own rumours here and now though..."

"Who says I'm gonna tell anyone about this?" She responded with a sly smile. Seeing how he was staring as she stepped out of her bottoms, showing off her nicely thick backside along with her already moist looking pussy.

"Damn, I'm just a dirty lil' secret to you?" Jay chuckled as he properly took off his jeans and boxers from around his feet. "I'm hurt girl..." He lied, still smiling as he took the moment to fall back onto the bed on his back.

"Let me make it up to you then..." She said, grinning as she sexily crawled up the bed over him. Soon mounting his crotch as she reached under, guiding his cock up into her wet snatch without even stopping to put a condom onto him. "MMMMM!! Oh fuck!! Shit, that's big..." She moaned with approval already when her insides were made to stretch to take a size of dick she isn't quite used to having. That wasn't putting her off one bit as she rocked her hips to grind her pussy against his member for a moment before she leaned back for a proper cowgirl position. Soon starting to bounce on his big cock as she lifted her gorgeous English body up and down on that big American dick with moans to accompany every motion she made.

"MMMMM... Yeah girl!! MMMMM... Fuckin' get yo' self some!!" Jay encouraged with a smile of his own. More than happy to let her take the lead as she got to work riding his dick. Letting him feel how snug her wet vaginal walls were all around his cock as the stunning blonde bounced energetically on his fuck-stick. His gaze taking in the sight of her body shifting up and then smoothly down onto his dick like she's done this many a time before. "Ahhhhhh... FUCK! Guy like me... MMMMM... Could get used to a 'shag' like this..." He said with a snigger, using the British slang she'd used before against him just to add to the mood of this no-strings-attached hook-up. Soon enough going back to moaning as his hands held her hips as she continued to move her snatch up and down over his tool. Her hair swaying in time with the motion she's having her body do in very willing fashion to add to the already red hot sight of her fucking in the first place.

"MMMMM... Bloody right you will be! AHHHHH..." The 'Rockabye' and 'Ciao Adios' singer said as she moaned. Her perky white tits lightly bouncing as she raised and lowered herself to stuff all that fat, black cock up into her twat with a groan. The smack of her backside hitting against his legs sounding out around his hotel room as she rides him like they've been lovers for months, instead of the far shorter time they've actually met one another. That fact not even being in either of their sinful minds right now. "FUCK... MMMM!! Got to keep up... UHHHHH!! The reputation of us Essex Girls!" She added with a sexy laugh, poking fun at the old stereotype labelled onto women from her county of birth in England. Her moans however, much like his, showing she's more caring about how good it feels as she takes his dick in and out of her needy snatch as she stays mounted right on top of him for bounce after steamy bounce delivered to this stud.

"Ahhhhhhh... MMMM!! Shit girl... AHHHHH... Guess this a bad rep... MMMM... I can really get behind..." Jay stated as he stared down at his crotch. Watching the brief sight of his cock reappearing into view when she raised herself up before making those inches vanish up into her when she dropped down with a moan. A performance more fitting for a seasoned porn star than a pop music singer here with how even as she starts to sweat she still keeps her lovely frame moving up and down like an elevator along his vast size. "MMMMM... Unless you feel like... AHHHHH FUCK... Riding yourself silly all fuckin' night... I can work with that too!" He says, taking a turn to tease now as he'd clearly have no issue with her doing all the work, which is what she's been doing so far in this sexual encounter. Working that slick pussy along his thickness with a smooth and steady pace that's easily kept them both moaning out as he enjoys how tight her hole is, while she savours being filled up to the max with all that cock.

"MMMMM... Bet you'd bloody like that, wouldn't you?" She takes back the reigns so to speak to toy with him as she brings her bounces to a stop while staying mounted on top of him. Taking a long moment now to just grind her pussy down into his crotch to make him groan as she pleasures his rod in a different way. "And people wonder... AHHHHH... Why I did a song about the fucking 'friendzone'... MMMMM!" She teased as she moaned. Rocking those nicely wide hips back and forth in another well practised display as she stares down at her hook-up lover with a lick of her lips. Using her lower ones with slow and steady shifts forward and then back all while keeping that dick in to the hilt inside of her. Ensuring that she's getting plenty of pleasure out of this position herself and not just the stud underneath her as he moans out two from her rocking.

"Mmmmm... You think I can't give you a good time, girl?" Dylan said, but sounding more like a challenge than a question. "Get yo' fine ass off of me, and let me show you... MMMM... A good time too."

"AHHHH... About time you picked up the hints..." Anne-Marie said with a grin as she enjoyed the playfulness of this all along with the red hot sex. All too eagerly dismounting his cock and moving to kneel on the bed beside him.

"Heh... Like I said... I'm still picking up this UK lingo as I go..." Jay claimed as he moved to leave the bed completely. Reaching over to bring her hips over to the edge of the beg as she spread her legs apart.

"Sure, sure... How about less talking, more shagging?" She said as a demand with a saucy smile to match as she lay back on his bed and watched him step in.

"Shit... I got you girl..." He chuckled again as he pushed his dick into that welcoming snatch to make them both moan out. Easily pushing in to go balls deep into this Englishwoman of Irish decent with his thick, black American cock with the first stroke. Gripping her legs by the ankles, he started putting in proper work for the first time during this hook-up. Rocking his hips back and forth to slide his manhood in and out of her wet twat repeatedly to keep those lusty cries escaping both himself and the gorgeous blonde laid out in front of him. A sight that was more than encouraging for him to plunge in deep into her as he enjoyed that already familiar feeling of her snug love tunnel all around his dick.

"MMMMMM FUCK... Oh fuck! MMMMM YEAH!!" The woman who won the MTV Brand New Award in 2016 moaned out as happily took this cock from the stud who has gone from producing a song for her to being stuffed in to the hilt into her snatch over the course of a day. Her full lips parted as her groans pour out like this has been some desperately needed action. Matters helped with her snatch being stuffed fill with thick dick that she's not used to having the size off, but has more than adapted to the pleasurable situation. "AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM!! Fuck yes... UHHHHH!! Fucking stuff me babe! MMMM..." She demanded with a lusty stare across at the toned man between her legs, even though she's already getting that and then some. His pumps fitting in every inch into that still needy twat for thrust after slapping thrust into her wet box.

"AWWWWWW SHIT! MMMMM... I ain't plannin' on not doin' that, girl! MMMM..." Was his response, broken up by his own moans as he started to sweat a little himself from stuffing the beauty who claimed the coveted UK Christmas Number One song as the main singer on 'Rockabye'. Strands of her blonde hair now sticking to her pretty face as the sweat coats her lovely body as it jolts a little back against the bed each time she takes a thrust from this younger stud. "MMMMM... FUCK... Not when a fuckin' pussy feels... UHHHH... 'Dis fuckin' good!" He says with a smile that matches those dirty words. Knowing full well this booty call is just for some good action with likely no follow up afterwards. That suits him just fine with how great is hock feels buried deep in her tight, soaking hole as he pumps away into the pop starlet.

"AHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!! Fucking shag me, you bloody stud!! FUCK! Ooooooooh! MMMMMM..." She groans out as her tits bounce as her body shifts forward and then back in response to the deep thrusts she's taking in and out of her snatch. Her arms back behind herself as she almost claws at the hotel bedsheets for something to hold onto as the pleasure overwhelms her. "FUCK!! C-Close baby! AHHHHHH... Don't... MMMMM!! Don't fucking stop!! AHHHHH!!" She almost begs as her blonde haired head tilts back. Further showing her delight as she's taken on her back. Loving this big black cock ploughing into her time and time again as her white body jolts back whenever she's filled up. That sinful slap of their bodies connecting ringing out along with both of their shameless moans. Looking far more like fuck buddies than two people who had been making music of a proper kind earlier in the day.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING... FUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHH!!" Anne-Marie moaned out, arching again but this time with her back off the sweat-soaked sheets. Her pussy clamping around the dick balls deep inside of her as she came hard from this interracial sex. Groaning loudly with closed eyes as she sent a wave of juices out around the cock of her newfound fuck buddy's big dick as he continued to ram home into her as she came. Groaning himself, but showing off his own sexual skill by handling the sensations to prevent any early finish. His pumping making her orgasm not just the hardest she'll likely have in a long time, but ensuring she felt every wave of pleasure washing through her by time she finally slumped back against his hotel bed.

"Damn girl!" Dylan said with an approving grin. Pulling out of her now more than just well fucked snatch as he stepped away from the bed. Looking like he was giving her a moment to take a break. "Yeah, I'm fo' 'sho down for a shag like that..." He said with a chuckle, moving over towards his suitcase in the room.

"H-Holy fuck... Yeah, I fucking needed a good shagging like that..." Anne-Marie said with a purr as she stayed laying on his bed sheets. Not even bothering to wipe away the strands of hair stuck across her face.

"We ain't done yet girl..." Jay announced as he came back over. His plans obvious by the bottle of sex lube in his hand. Especially clear when he rolled the woman he'd just fucked, or shagged as she put it, to orgasm moments before.

"Mmmmm... Guess we aren't..." She said, not objecting to this as she looked over her shoulder with her legs now being off the end of the bed. Her nicely thick and rounded backside sticking out at him as he poured some of the fluid down into her ass crack to make her groan. "It's been a while though... So go easy on my arse with that big fucking prick of yours..." She added with a sexy smile as she watched him stroke his length to work some more lube across his inches.

"Ya'll didn't say please... But since yo' been so good to me so far? I got you on 'dis one, girl..." He said with a playful snigger as he stepped in behind her. Spreading the rear cheeks of the 'Friends' and '2002' singer so he could slowly, but firmly, push the fat head of his cock into her backdoor. Making them both groan out as he penetrated her butt, causing her already to jolt against the bed she was now bent over against as her hands gripped the sheets. More dirty cries to come when he started to slide his dick into her arse from behind as he held those plump cheeks apart. Moans coming from him as he got plenty of pleasure from the third and final of her holes that he's gotten to be deep inside of over the course of this sexual encounter.

"MMMMM FUCK... You weren't fuckin' around, girl! MMMMM!! Shit is... AHHHH!! Fuckin' tight!!" The hung black hunk stated with a grunt as he worked his cock in and out of that rounded white ass in front of him. His fingers able to dig in nicely into the flesh as he gripped her not just to hold her in place. It gave him a full view of his thickness entering and reappearing from out of her tightest of holes. "UHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Yeah girl!! AHHHHH... Can tell it's been... UHHHHH... A fuckin' while for you..." He stated but his moans showing he wasn't complaining one big about her tightness. Gradually working in more of his massive size into that nicely plump rear as he was already feeding her more dick than many a red blooded woman could handle without being left unable to walk straight for a week by this point.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12