Nailing the Tracks Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK!! Bet... AHHHHH... You fucking say that... MMMMM!! To any slag you... UHHHH!! Get to shag the arse of!!" The blonde stunner said between her groans as she took this anal action from behind. Her expression showing she was feeling discomfort from having her back passage made to stretch to accommodate perhaps the biggest cock she's ever had in her shapely ass before. Yet she's getting off on the sinful feeling, moaning out once in a while as she shifts against the already soaked enough with sweat sheets of this hotel room bed. So while she still hasn't fully recovered from her own orgasm, this is still very much a willing position to let him tap her ass so he can get his.

"MMMMM... If you believe the gossip sites? AHHHHH FUCK!! You might be true..." He said with a laugh before having to groan. Feeling how super snug her rear tunnel is all around his thickness as he gradually works his rod in and out of her booty at a slow and steady pace. Even pouring a little extra lube out onto his dick before pushing forward into the pop singer in front of him for good measure. Groaning as he slips in and out of the British beauty with his thick American dick in such a way that if anyone saw this action they'd be forgiven for thinking they were a couple of experienced lovers. Rather than this being some no-strings-attached fun between the two who had only met just today.

Gritting his teeth, Dylan grunted again as he felt his cock starting to pulse inside that nicely rounded butt of the Englishwoman of Irish descent. His eyes glued to the sight of her shapely arse that was nicely jiggling with every thrust he delivered. Feeding his cock impressively deep into the beauty who claimed she hadn't engaged in this sexual act for quite some time. However feeling his own limit approaching he made the most of the last few thrusts he had left in him. A couple firmer pumps delivering into her still tight asshole to make her groan as she still stared back. Letting him have his wicked way with her backside for his pleasure after giving her a sexual high to remember.

"Mmmmm... Don't hold back now..." Anne-Marie said, watching Dylan pull out as he started to stroke off rapidly. A few pumps being all that was needed as he started to spay his load out onto the ass he'd just been fucking. Moaning deeply as he milked himself dry. Splattering hot seed across both her nicely rounded butt cheeks, making her groan from the sensation. The jizz dripping off her butt down the sides, and into her crack as well for good measure. A more than generous coating by the time he finally went limp in his hand and wiped the last drop onto her backside.

"Fuck... That's one right mess you've left on me!" Anne-Marie stated the obvious with a laugh. Staying on the bed so she can catch some air after the butt fucking she'd just taken.

"Heh... What can I say, girl?" Jay said with a proud smile. "I make sure the job is fuckin' well done."

"I'd bloody say! A right shag and a half that was..." She said, moving off the bed now and giving him another sly smirk. "I'm gonna borrow the shower before I head off... Management will probably be wondering where I am."

"Agent issues? I can relate to that..." Dylan said, letting out a snigger at his own situation with his agent. Ironically that being the reason why he got to fuck this blonde hottie like this. "But go knock yourself out girl! After a 'shag' like that, I ain't gonna stop you."

"Like I said before... I bet you say that to all the birds you manage to shag." She said with a wink before she moved into the bathroom area, closing the door behind her.

"Damn... But I guess my ass does manage to find a way to tap a lot of asses these days..." Dylan said to himself before he looked down at the bedsheets, stained through with sweat. "Shit! And my ass has got to sleep in all that tonight... Next time? I gotta swing to the chick's place instead of mine..."

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story or via the forum or my Lit profile. Thanks for reading!

12