All Comments on 'Naked Alley Ch. 01: Father's Day'

by sailorsix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story, I wish the Dads got to be intimet with the daughters .

Clearly the best Father's Day EVER.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 7 years ago

Another great story, thank you, I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dialogue

Some of the least natural dialogue I've ever encountered.

Real people speak like real people - not this garbage!

Bender13Bender13almost 7 years ago
Good opening act

I really enjoyed the story, and look forward to hearing more from these characters and the setting. I think that you've set things up well, and can go in a lot of cool directions from here on out.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this!

There was an element of very carefully planned ceremony to the actions of the leaders and the girls. There was a very slow, steady, erotic build up. I was surprised that the father has less qualms about being directly sexually involved with his own daughter than having to stroke another man's cock. I enjoyed that brief element of the story. The girls pressed their fathers to open up to new sexual explorations.

I was troubled that the father gave no thought to his wife and what she might feel about this situation. Is he cheating on his wife? Do they have an open marriage? Had the daughters informed their mothers of the full extent of their Naked Alley plans? Maybe those questions will be answered in coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was enjoying the story untill

The daughter got passed around like smokes. Where they watched other men fuck there daughters.... you lost me at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One star for being cuckold porn without a warning

MannietwentyoneMannietwentyoneabout 3 years ago

Loved every bit of it. The daughters giving their fathers an experience they will never forget. How lucky the fathers were to reach orgasm the way they did.

Barest1Barest1about 1 year ago

As a long time nudist who has been to many nudist clubs, camps and resorts, I’d sure like to visit one like this one. Excellent telling, good pace, hot action and my most important desire in a story, good character development. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersailorsix@sailorsix
Summer 2020. What a crazy time is it. For quiet a long time, I haven't been able to contribute much. I hope this will change soon, because I did do some writing and I enjoyed it! I write as a way to feel the ideas and fantasies that pop up in my mind. My main interest is how ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES