Naked Alley Ch. 02: The Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers

"Mmmm!" she said, loudly, as she wiggled her ass over his lap.

"Well, see you later. We're going to have a shower because we haven't had one, yet, today," Emel said and took my hand with her free hand.

I put my other arm around Anne's shoulder and the three of us walked towards the shower cabin. When we were almost there, I looked back at Norbert and his tall, impressive wife. She was still sitting on his lap, her hands on his knees, with her legs spread wide. His hand had disappeared between them. She caught me looking and smiled back, of course.

4.

The shower cabin was a small wooden cabin. It had a sloped roof with solar panels on top which extended into a kind of pergola. This was done by ending the closed roof before the beams ended. On the land side, there were six toilets with the doors to the outside.

On the back of the toilets, underneath the centre of the closed roof and facing the water, were the washbasins. I discovered the showerheads between the beams, underneath the open part of the roof. The whole floor was covered with simple pavement tiles and a low brick wall would prevent you from walking into the lake.

Some shrubbery and some trees gave the shower area some privacy to the side of the open space. To the other side, and the lake, it was one open space. It had the perfect orientation to have a shower at the end of the day.

There was another man washing his hands and a woman who had just showered and was drying herself. We put our stuff next to the washbasins and hung our towels on the hooks on the supporting columns.

"Maybe it'd be a good idea to go to the toilet before showering?" Emel asked and the two of us followed her example.

She was right. We didn't take any time for that after waking up. The time it took them to get ready, from the other toilets, told me they went through the same motions. When we were ready, the man and woman had left and I stepped underneath one of the four showers.

Emel stepped underneath the shower next to me. She had loosened her hair and it fell almost halfway down her back. Anne had gotten rid of her ponytail and suddenly had this vampish look about her. She kept waiting next to me, so I looked at her with a question in my eyes.

"It's good not to use so much water," she explained.

"You're right. Take this one for a moment, I'll get the shampoo and shower-gel," Emel said.

She went to her bag as Anne stepped underneath the running shower. As she let the water stream across her face, I marvelled at her well-toned body getting all wet. The streams of water flowing across her breasts made her nipples come alive.

The water drops stayed on her short-trimmed pubic hair before flowing through her open outer lips. It seemed they couldn't close and her inner lips stayed very visible all of the time. She must have felt I was checking her out because a smile appeared on her face before she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Isn't the water running over your body nice? I could stay here for hours!" she smiled, knowing something else was on my mind.

Emel came back with two small bottles and put one on the floor before opening the other one.

"Ok, who's first for the shampoo," she asked and I put my hands out.

"Come over here. You can't wash your hair while under the shower, now can you?" she said.

I got out from under the shower and went to her. But instead of putting some shampoo in my hands, she put it in hers.

"Kneel in front of me, please. You're too tall to reach all the way to your head."

Who was I to refuse? So she started to wash my hair. Anne came out from under the shower, took some shampoo as well and started to wash Emel's hair.

I was looking straight at Emel's belly and just above her full but trimmed pubic area. I planted a little kiss on her belly and looked up between her rather large breasts with their beautiful, big, dark areolas. I saw her smiling at me, so I gave her another kiss.

"Can you do Anne's hair?" She asked and I stood up.

Anne gave me some shampoo and, without asking her, knelt before me. I started to wash her hair and she had to look up a bit, so the shampoo wouldn't get into her eyes. This also meant she was looking upwards against my balls and thickening dick. With her hands still full of foam from the washing of Emel's hair, she started to wash my balls and my dick, with both of her hands, and it started to thicken rapidly.

At the same time, I saw that Emel had put some shower-gel into her hands and had started to rub it all over her body, with a lot of attention to her breasts which caused her nipples to grow with every caring stroke of her hands.

Then she put more gel into her hands and stood behind me. I felt her hands touching my back and starting to clean it with long, powerful strokes. This was a masseuse at work! Her hands moved to my sides and from there on to my front. I felt her large, slippery breasts pushing against my soaped up back, moving from side to side.

Anne stood up, took the shower-gel bottle and poured some into my hands, as well as in her own. She turned around so I could start soaping her back while she started with her belly and breasts. In the meantime, Emel had gone down to her knees and was washing my legs, from my feet up, until her hands reached the crack of my ass.

With one hand, she opened my crack and with the middle finger of her other hand she pushed against my sphincter and in it went with the soap that acted like the perfect lube. It surprised me so much I jerked my whole body and Anne noticed.

She turned around and saw what had happened. She looked at me and smiled while grabbing my dick which stood straight up pointing towards the sky. I turned my attention to her breasts and she closed her eyes.

"Touch me," she said.

My hand went between her legs, across her smooth, wide pussy lips and easily found the small button between the folds. It was her turn to jerk her body at the touch of my fingers.

With her finger still in my ass, Emel stood up and pressed her soft body hard against my side. After she had directed Anne's hand between her own legs, she took hold of my rock-hard shaft and started to stroke it in earnest.

Suddenly, I had the feeling we were being watched and opened my eyes. Next to the washbasins, in the shadow of the cabin wall, four people stood watching us. It was not that they were pretending to do other things, no, they stood there just to watch us.

Two of them were Eve and Lucas. The other woman I recognised as the woman who had just taken a shower. The man, or rather the boy who was standing next to her was about the same age as Eve, or Anne, or Bibi for that matter.

The woman was a couple of years younger than me. I couldn't tell what their relationship was, only that she was holding his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it. The young man moved behind the woman and had both of his hands cupping her breasts. Besides that, they were just standing there, watching us.

Emel and Anne seemed to have felt my distraction and they also looked up and saw our visitors / audience. Emel walked to her bag and rummaged through it. Anne and I went on soaping each other and feeling each other up, once in a while smiling towards Eve and Lucas.

They were visibly excited as well. Eve's perfect breasts, that I knew so well, were crowned by equally perfect hard, outstanding nipples. She also had taken hold of Lucas' hard, erect cock which had a distinct, recognisable upwards curve to it.

She slowly stroked it while she was feeling herself up with her other hand. Lucas had put his arm around her shoulder and was kissing her neckline.

Emel had returned to us with two things in her hands. She smiled to Anne and showed them. They were two butt-plugs. A larger, silicon one and a small, steel one with a little gem on top.

"Ever tried one?" Emel asked Anne and she shyly nodded yes.

"Come then, bend over?" Emel asked her while she moved behind her.

Anne took both of my hands and pulled at them while bending over so her head touched my stomach. Emel spread Anne's ass cheeks and told her to stand with her legs widespread. A large moan escaped Anne's mouth the moment Emel entered the small plug into her.

She moved it a few times to let it settle. An even harder series of moans came out of Anne's throat as, before she could have adjusted, Emel had shoved a few fingers inside of Anne's cunt, too. Just as suddenly as she started to finger-fuck Anne, she stopped.

"Please, Tom, take care of mine," she asked in a hushed voice while giving me her larger butt-plug.

She put her hands on the low wall next to us and poked her ass up in the air towards me. I took the plug but put it in front of her cunt, pushing against the entrance. All of the soap and her own wetness made it as easy as a piston in a well-oiled motor to shove into her ass.

"Yes!" she moaned when she felt the plug entering.

I pulled it out and shoved it back in a couple of times, until she pleaded to put it in her ass. So, slowly, I pushed the thoroughly wetted plug all of the way into her asshole. She turned around, hugged me and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"Let's clean ourselves of the soap," Emel said.

Anne walked to the knobs of the showers and turned three on. I could see the difference in her walking but maybe only because I knew what was hiding inside her ass. Then she walked up to Eve and Lucas and gave Eve a long, lingering French kiss. I guessed they had a long history of kissing each other, they might even have discovered kissing with each other.

Anne took Lucas by the hand and together, with Eve, stepped underneath the other shower. When the three of them were all wet from the shower, Emel gave Eve the shower gel and Lucas and Eve proceeded to wash each other with the soap.

Anne went on to show a whole different side of herself. Not the pony-tailed, lady-like girl but the leader of a team whose purpose it was that everybody took equal part in the game. And she had fun doing it, laughing all the time, almost shouting her appreciation with Eve and Lucas. Then she went after the boy.

"Hi there, ma'am. I know you've showered already but what about your friend? Isn't he in need of a shower with us?" she asked with a mischievous smile across her face.

The woman smiled.

"He's not my friend, he's a visiting nephew. My brother's oldest son."

"Aaah! Naughty, naughty!" Anne laughed out a bit too loud.

"And, have you loved your brother, proper, when you were his age?" she asked her.

The woman turned red.

"Well then, take good care of each other," Anne told them, turned around and walked towards Emel and me.

5.

The sun was up high in the sky, there was not a cloud in sight and the breeze already felt warm on our skin. We decided not to dry ourselves with our towels but just to lay in the sun. We walked onto the open area behind the cabin and laid down on our towels. Lucas told us he had to go to the central building because his wife was due to arrive. Eve decided to accompany him, she was curious about how his wife looked.

Emel didn't waste her time. She crept up against me while I was lying on my belly, wetting her fingers in her own pussy and then putting one against my asshole.

"Relax," she whispered and when I did, she slipped her finger inside of me.

Anne wasn't any less direct. She seated herself in front of me, sitting on her own legs and feet, spreading them and bending backwards to rest on her elbows.

"Kiss me, kiss me hard!" she simply said.

"From this morning on, there is only one thing on my mind. Now that I've filled one hole of me, I want you to fill the other one. Will you?" Emel whispered.

Who was I to resist these two women? All I had to do was turn over onto my back and they would take care of themselves and me. So, they did. They rode me for all they were worth. All the saved and restrained horniness of the last six hours or so came out in one wonderful blast of sexual energy.

The butt-plug made Emel's cunt so much tighter and her muscles reacted to both kinds of stimulation. I could touch the one in Anne's butt but the wetness out of her delicious pussy made everything so slippery that she was lucky her clit was so enlarged and easily stimulated by my mouth.

I heard them kissing each other and their moans growing louder by the second. It was Anne who finally broke the barriers first and her orgasm flooded through her body to squirt out of her cunt. I could feel it spraying onto my neck and chest with every stroke of my tongue until she collapsed on my belly.

Anne rolled to the side and Emel lay down on me. She started kissing me and moved her legs between mine. The room for movement became very small but the friction between her clit on the outside and her butt-plug on the inside was maximal.

"Keep on, oh yes, keep on, keep on," she repeated while trying to kiss me at the same time.

Then her orgasm hit her hard and deep!

"Ieieie, ieieie, ieieie, ieieie!" with every wave that rolled through her body.

She was shuddering in her post-orgasmic waves when I turned her over onto her belly and spread her legs. Slowly I pulled out her butt-plug and she reacted with a long, low moan. Her hole was now open and available, my dick was as hard and slippery as anytime in my long life. So, I shoved it home, into her ass, as hard and as deep as I could.

"Ooh, god!" was the muffled sound that seemed to come from out of the earth itself, through the towel.

I had stuffed the whole length of my cock deep inside Emel's bowels and my loins were pushing against her full and firm buttocks while my hands held her small waist. Suddenly, I felt a hand pushing my back and body against Emel. Another one pulled my ass-cheeks apart and before I knew it, Anne had shoved the big butt-plug up my ass.

My reaction was a big push forward and clenching my ass-cheeks together. Anne, pushing against the plug, directed the rhythm of my thrusts and soon the tightness of Emel's ass and the big plug inside my own became too much.

I emptied myself deep inside of her ass, feeling her intestine and my dick getting coated with my cum. Anne didn't stop pushing the plug until I was laying completely limp on top of Emel and then she pulled it out before she lay beside us.

"Mmmm, I like the way you finish your business," Emel said softly with her eyes still closed.

Just as we had started the day, I was lying between two beautiful women, getting all of the attention in all of the right places. But, in the open air and with the sun warming our bodies, it felt as if we were the only people on the planet.

Just the three of us and the sun watching over us. I kissed them both on their foreheads before I closed my eyes. I felt their arms across my chest, their heads resting on my shoulders. I felt as if I was back in the attic again.

Father's Day? My ass! I felt like a young stud again!

sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers
12