All Comments on 'Naked Came The Ranger'

by Hugh_Janard

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Writing

The writing of this story conveyed emotions very clearly that only a few writers on Literotica can accomplish. 5*

Hugh_JanardHugh_Janardalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I very much appreciate the compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Excellent story beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

This resonated with me on many levels. I once taught at a liberal arts college in Oregon. I went hiking there, and enjoyed the waterfalls in a local state park. My girlfriend broke up with me recently -- a relationship that I had thought would lead to a marriage. Zach and Val's foreplay reminded me of my deceased wife -- she loved to stroke my dick, enjoying feeling how "huge and hard" she could make me. (I finally figured out your pseudonym.) And the Mrs. and I once packed a picnic lunch, ate it at a secluded spot in a nearby state park, and then got naked between two blankets and enjoyed a splendid outdoor fuck in bright sunshine.

Very well written, very sympathetic characters. Enjoyable read! More, please!

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
you helped make an old man happy

Thank you and of course I want more

North

kdlucaskdlucasalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

You've made me want to add Oregon to my bucket list!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, not so great

Yet ANOTHER story relying on the big cock crutch for excitement. Plot had potential but fizzled quickly. No suspense or intrigue here and an abrupt, unfinished ending. Which, was alarmingly similar to the rest of the plot development - - unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nudism

Does relieve so much tension and freedom of cloth. The gentle breeze on the skin besides the hot springs relaxing all muscles. Invigorating to see others enjoying sharing naked times together. Good read hope ya continue !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous