All Comments on 'Naked Corpse'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

Feels like this might have been stronger with the MC more integrated into the mystery aspect of the story. My initial thought was that he was going to need to clear his name or that he'd discover that his girlfriend had been involved in the group somehow, but as it turned out, he was basically just an overly curious bystander.

I guess it's *technically* a LW story, with Becky and Jackie cheating on their husbands with the guys they tied up at the hotel. Feels like it'd fit better in Non-Erotic, though, as the extramarital fun was kind of clinical and removed from the main characters.

The Aesop at the end amused me a bit. So, basically, the story was "My girlfriend and I's sex life was getting kind of boring. Then, two people were murdered because of their involvement in some pretty brutal and dubious/non-consensual BDSM, which sparked my girlfriend and I to try some loving consensual bondage for a change, and we loved it. Always use safe words, kids! (G.I. Joe!)"

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Interesting tale

To the anon (who's only concern was wankability) - the freedom of this site to publish tales isn't limited to mastabatory material, it is also for tales which involve sex or use sexual situations that might not be allowed on other story sites.

I totally enjoyed this tale, it's mystery and was able to envision the author's ideas/images.

Thank you for an engaging story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YET ANNONY

You read it and keep reading these stories. I gave it a 5 to offset your dumb ass comment and one vote. Eat shot and die annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving wife?

The story was somewhat interesting but it didn’t have any reason to be in this category. The plot was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it...

Bit more of a murder mystery than loving wives, but the tie in was there.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Another fine tale to brighten LW

A good “village murder mystery” which, as a genre in itself, has a large audience in the UK. It was delivered with the relaxed pace and village gossip and dry black humour elements so familiar. It included the motives of the murderer and the reasons for the murdered, made sense of the revealed methodology of execution and delivery to the discovery scene, as well as weaving the narrator/discoverer in the plot. Yes, it clearly covered all the bases expected in this type of tale, which is probably uniquely British and therefore easy to dismiss as odd to the initiated, but anyone who has seen at least a couple of the many TV series in this genre on public service broadcasting would recognise the format. The fact that this appears in written form in LW on Literotica, with its sexual motives and the mild flirting of the 4 housewives, is wholly appropriate and I scored it 5* for enjoyment value. OK, there was nothing in the “erotica” element for the proverbial wank bank. But, regarding the “Lit”-erary element of the content, this was a well-crafted and affectionate tongue-in-cheek tribute to a traditional format, that was fun to read and an immensely enjoyable experience.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago
Great Read!

Erotica doesn't have to be entirely about sex. This has enough real-world English eccentricity to be fun as well as erotic. *****

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
When I see this as a three part drama serial on ITV 3 I'll think:

"Hey! I remember reading this on Literotica!"

It really was that good. There were several key hints throughout the story that only make sense when you take the story in as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

really good story hope you do more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Trolling the category, oggbashan?

This is a straight-up BDSM story, and should have been posted there. There isn't a LW to be seen, and barely a wife at all. Stupid placement. One star.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
From a Distance : Ogg is Watching His Characters' Dispassion Plays Down and Out

The author executed the story from his chosen perspective very well. The information was distilled a bit too 2nd hand for my taste . It was expedient to tell tale with main events by multiple distasteful characters in review but Tim the man who got his payback deserved a bigger scene as he confessed what drove him to mortal sin .

Nevertheless props to author for remote, urban,setting descriptions and hardy but diminishing populace who still hang on laboring to wring a living from that bleak area.

Bottom Line : I thank oggbashan for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Doesn't the site have admins or mods to take care of these deliberate miscategorization trolls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I care not that Ogg-bashing is a popular sport.

So it isn't LW but his goal was accomplished. He pissed off a couple readers. I just hope he isn't posting during the July 4th Nautical tales. That day is reserved for better writers! I give this one 🤔 and one *. Sad.

AMerryman

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
England

Def not any Loving Wives here, but good solid writing all the same. Could see it as a BBC, British Broadcasting BBC, mini series.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 6 years ago
Not for me

The writing was good but for me it was bland or better yet, distilled, all the goodness was drained out leaving a fairly tasteless residue. Also, in what dream world would a police Inspector meet with a group of outsiders, in a hotel, instead of the station & then discuss findings about the murders with those people --- really ?????? I think not. Not an enjoyable tale. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well written, but shitty characters

These self absorbed women decided to play detective and put 3,000% more time and effort bringing some mystery person to justice for killing two sociopaths classmates of theirs that also harassed them.

They never stood up to these bullies because they were largely unaffected and therefore selfish and lazy. When one of the women's brothers was a victim, they sort of ...kind of....helped out.

Those two women sexually abused men, ignored safewords, bullied others as children. No one seemed to care. No one did anything about these sociopaths their entire lives. One man did. And then all of the sudden, epic effort is put into the local community. That's just stupid. Maybe I'm the only one that believes in gender equality, and that rapists are scum. These women raped men without their consent sometimes. If a village tacitly allows rapists in it's midst, it cannot claim any moral high ground about murdering said rapists.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE WRITTEN LINE IN THE SAND

loses boundaries with the next tide, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
well writen

About as close to bondage as I ever want to get, but a bit of mystery, mixed with sex can always be fun.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
What a delightful "Who Dun It"

If the cold blooded murder of two psychotic women could ever be "delightful". Like Agatha Christie meets E L James.

4.5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

And not unlike Vandemonium1. He also likes the name Dave. From Australia...hmmm. Maybe he writing under a different name

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
Hard to categorize

There's BDSM, but it isn't the primary focus of the story. Same for the cheating wife. Too bad Lit has no category for mystery stories, as it's a pretty solidly done whodunit tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

A bit too British village murder mystery for my taste, but a good story that was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why a life sentence for Tim?

Obviously Tim had been suffering from PTSD due to all of the past beats by Becky and Jackie. When they did it again to him when he returned for his mother's funeral it was too much for him. Obviously Tim just wanted to tie them up and give them back what they did him. Unforntunely they died due to a CO2 leak from the refrigeration unit which was located near where they were tied up. Tim should have been found not competent to stand trial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jharp...

You are confusing sadism with feminism. Note the words of the author in the last paragraph. What in fact the two dead women were practicing was a barely disguised form of misandry. Feminism is simply the notion that women are in most respects equal to men. The only differences being related to physical or bodily structure.

Sexual supremacy, or gender supremacy, is no more acceptable or legitimate than racial supremacy. No one gender is superior to the other, nor is one "race" superior to the next. And that includes the peculiar and falsely supported idea that black males are more sexually potent or vigorous than other males. Promotion of, and propagandizing supremacist ideals and lifestyles is truly dangerous rhetoric.

SoMike

(Too lazy to find my login)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I dont get it

most abuse victims pushed to elaborate murder schemes for revenge usually taunt their victims

Also as the male character had no wife, and there was virtually no sex why is this in loving wives and not non erotic?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
OK more of a story?

Don't know what to call this story

3 stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good again

I watch Britbox when my wife forces me to. I would never tell her that I enjoy some of it. I enjoyed this story too.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

It was a good story, but the pacing was like walking in concrete-filled Wellingtons. Very good reading, but terribly laborious, like Tolstoy with but easier names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first page lost me. Why persist in reading something so ludicrous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent storyboard for a mystery crime novel or motion picture screenplay. You have laid out wonderful characters and maggufins aplenty that would stump Chief Inspector Barnaby and DS Ben Jones. Consider turning this into novel set in U.S. Oregon or Wash St., for a fresh reboot. Nice Job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That could have been got a good story except it got so long winded with extraneous material that it became kind of a waste. Plus the last paragraph was just plain stupid. The whole point of the story is that rules and safe words have no meaning if the people involved have no integrity. And the people that are twisted enough to enjoy that kind of thing

have mental problems to begin with. The other part you're ignoring is that the Twisted mind is only the symptom. The bent heart is really the problem behind it all. If you see any of that in yourself, get down on your knees and pray for help and Grace.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ25 days ago

After reading LW for a few years, there is no way I would let someone tie me up. Otherwise, interesting different story. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1530 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...