All Comments on 'Naked for Nature'

by Hapaxlegomena

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great statement for sociall nudity!!

As a long time nudist I can really identify with the character. Many are the days where I wish that I could simply slip on a pair of shoes and go for a walk around the neighborhood or out to the park for my exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Sexy

Great story and great descriptions……..my wife and I have loved to watch and be watched. I would love to share with you…… my email is florida_beaches@aol.com

Eppat35Eppat35almost 8 years ago
Simple and effective story of evolution and enjoyment.

You did a nice job. Please continue.

centauri4centauri4over 7 years ago
Quite liked the whole thing!

This story does not shy away from indicating there is a real element of daring and excitement in being 'nude in public', but there are very few places which this is permitted. The WNBR events are organized with purpose, but as you write in this story surely their are "other" thoughts which enter participants' minds during the rides. Ultimately, if nude bicycle rides are to be permitted, then riders must conduct themselves as respectfully as possible and 'set the bar' of conduct rather high. Its the only way to build true acceptance within the hosting communities and among the non-participants as they line the route - some with impressionable children along. It is a great opportunity to be bold stewards of "Body Positive" demonstrations and naked communications (much more than simply BEING nude, its nudity with a message!)

Kelsey_dElignyKelsey_dElignyover 7 years ago
I loved this story!

It did a great job capturing the mood of the WNBR before going off on a wild country adventure. I've cycled miles naked and solo to and from the WNBR, but only on city streets. Anyway, this story inspired me to write some of my own WNBR adventures. I wish there were more like this.

76fellow4876fellow48about 2 years ago

The way it should be.

The progression of the story was natural start to finish. And very enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHapaxlegomena@Hapaxlegomena
60something UK bloke, into exhibitionism, voyeurism, nudism and related topics. I am especially into women who wear no knickers.

story TAGS