Naked for Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still a while until the ride would start properly. She could see that a lot of people - almost all men - were waiting at the perimeter of the riders' area with cameras at the ready, and no doubt she had already been snapped a few times. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but quite a few of the riders were posing with each other and it wasn't long until a few of them asked to pose with her. It turned out that word of her participation had spread among the riders; it seemed that quite a few were being sponsored for different causes, but mostly for quite modest sums. People mostly seemed impressed and happy for her that she had managed to raise such an impressive sum, although she still had to complete the ride and spend the remainder of the day naked in order to get it.

Anyway, she happily posed with her fellow riders, and got quite a few good selfies with some of the more interestingly painted, tattooed or pierced characters who were taking part. She had stopped worrying about covering any vital areas up - the artwork on her boobs had quickly put paid to that - but she tried to get a few more discreet shots to keep her blog from violating any policies on explicit nudity. As more riders arrived the atmosphere became better, and there was a definite party vibe developing as the departure time grew closer. She got chatting with another woman doing it for the first time who was planning to ride in pretty - and very skimpy - underwear, which she said she might remove at some stage if she was brave enough. A few minutes before the ride started she stripped off her bra and thong after Cathy had promised to ride with her the whole way.

'If any of my girl friends had offered to ride with me I'd not have been so bothered about stripping off completely, but they're all scared about what their bosses and parents will say.'

'My housemates are the same. They put me up to this, but don't dare join the ride themselves, even in bikinis. They really helped with the sponsorship, though, there's no way I'd have raised so much without their help.'

Her new friend was slim, blonde, had good sized boobs that Cathy secretly envied and a completely smooth pussy.

'I went for a waxing a couple of days ago. Wanted to look my best, after all.'

'I've never even shaved. What's it like?'

'It's a bit of a shock when you're waxed for the first time, but I just love being totally smooth. I haven't had a full bush since I was 16, but I notice that pubes seem to be making a comeback. You look fantastic as you are, but maybe you should try losing your bush so you know what it's like.'

'And maybe you should try growing yours back, you might like it now.'

A couple of tall, well built guys came over, both buff, tanned and naked but for their trainers. They were, Cathy correctly assumed, a couple. They were also friends of the pretty blonde.

'You've got very brave all of a sudden!'

'Cathy here inspired me to throw caution to the winds. Cathy, these two mincing queens are housemates of mine.'

'So you're the famous water mouse lady!'

'Vole!'

'Oh, touchy aren't we. Any chance of a quick snap with a couple of Brighton's butchest himbos?'

Cathy posed for a couple of pictures with the two bronzed men, feeling a twinge of regret that they were more interested in each other than they ever would be in her. Then the announcement came for the ride to start.

'We'll see you girlies at the end. Take care, and don't talk to any strange men!'

As the ride started there seemed to be cameras everywhere, with men jostling for position and lots of cheering and whistling. They were scarcely moving fast enough to stay upright on their bikes, but were soon moving at a steady pace and enjoying the bright summer day. About two thirds of the riders were men, and only about half of the women Cathy had seen were fully naked, although nearly all were at least topless. She and her new friend managed to stay riding side by side, mainly surrounded by men. There seemed to be a lot of people who had turned out to see the ride go past, and there was an almost carnival atmosphere as they snaked through the busy streets, with whistles and bells from the riders and cheers and shouts of encouragement from the spectators.

There were a few stops along the way. At one they had enough time to buy an ice cream, to the obvious delight of the young man working in the ice cream van. Quite a few other riders did the same. They sat down for a few minutes on a bench by a small green area to eat them. While quite a few people gave them a cheery smile or took a photo, many more hardly seemed to notice them at all. Some of the riders, mostly women, quickly slipped something on during the stops, but most of the men didn't bother and of course Cathy couldn't have even if she had wanted to and her friend seemed to have become oblivious to the fact that she was wearing nothing but a pair of sandals.

A bit later they came to another stop in a square, where several riders - mostly young women - were happily dancing around naked in a fountain in the centre. Cathy didn't join them - she didn't want her paint to wash off - and in any case there was hardly any room by the time she and her fellow rider arrived. Again there were lots of photos being taken, and she happily posed among the slightly dripping crowd of young beauties when they got out of the water to resume the ride.

She had noticed a few other female riders who didn't seem to have any clothing with them. Most had put their clothes in a friends' saddle bag or backpack, so they had something reasonably accessible, but she met one other rider who was doing the same as her, except her clothes were in her boyfriend's car and she would get dressed again when he picked her up at the end.

'Well I'll get dressed if I have to. Last year I didn't and just sat low in the passenger seat while he drove me home, although he seemed to have problems keeping his eyes on the road.'

'I hope he kept his hands on the wheel.'

'Only just!'

Finally, in the middle of the afternoon, they reached the nude beach. For the first time that day Cathy was tempted to slip on her sandals - it's a pebble beach and can be quite uncomfortable to walk on. She quickly found that it wasn't too bad, and then her new friend suggested a quick skinny dip.

'I didn't bring a towel.'

'That's OK, I've got one in my saddle bag that we can share. If we don't get our hair wet it should be fine.'

They gingerly made their way into the waves and splashed around for a few minutes. It was chilly, but refreshing after the long ride, and Cathy's body paint soon washed off. They briskly towelled themselves off and found a pleasant spot to sit down in the sun for a while. Cathy checked her phone and noticed several missed calls and a couple of texts.

'Oh bugger!'

'What's up?'

'My friend's van has broken down. There's somebody coming out to fix it, but it could be a few hours until they get going again.'

'What are you going to do?'

'No idea. Nice as it is, I don't fancy staying here all day, and I can hardly cycle home like this.'

'I could lend you something to put on.'

'My sponsorship depends on me spending the whole day naked, though.'

'I'm sure people would understand'

'Maybe, but I'd much rather finish this properly.'

A few minutes later the two guys she had met earlier turned up. It turned out that they lived in the same house as the girl she'd been riding with, about halfway back to Cathy's place. They offered to pick Cathy and her bike up if she needed them to, and then Cathy could wait at their place. This seemed like the best bet, and her new friend offered to wait at the beach with her, as it would be at least an hour until the guys got back.

'Thanks for this. God knows how long I could be waiting otherwise.'

She called her housemates and let them know what was happening, and then got to know her new friend a bit better. She knew the house as she regularly rode past it, but she had always assumed it was either a big private house or luxury flats.

'It's not exactly a commune, but at the moment there are twelve of us living there, including some couples. We all have our own rooms, but there's a lot of shared space as well, bathrooms, kitchen and a big lounge.'

'Will people be OK with me being naked?'

'I would have thought so, and I don't know how many will be around at this time on Saturday, but if there's a problem we can just retreat to my room'

When the guys got back Cathy checked in with her housemates. The breakdown service still hadn't arrived, so they took the bikes to put them on the rack on the back of the car. Then the girls had to leave the beach and get into the car. This would mean walking along the road for a minute or two, but it was reasonably quiet.

'I'm staying nude for my sponsorship, but you don't have to.'

'Sisterly solidarity! Anyway, this is really fun, and it's probably less of an issue if there are two of us.'

They walked along to the car and got a couple of honked horns from passing cars, presumably in appreciation. Cathy was starting to enjoy being nude in public, and it seemed that her new friend was getting into it as well. The guys had a 4 wheel drive which meant they were a bit higher than most of the traffic on the road, but more or less level with any pedestrians. Surprisingly - and a bit disappointingly - it seemed that hardly anybody noticed 2 naked young women sitting in the back, but it was still a novel experience, being driven through the town centre starkers.

'So here we are, then! Would you like a cup of tea?'

'I'd love one, thanks.'

Cathy was feeling slightly disconcerted. She and her new friend were in the large communal kitchen, both still naked. They had got out of the car on the front drive, visible from the main road, and taken a few minutes to remover their bikes from the rack and take them around the side of the house. They hadn't met anybody else who lived there yet, but Cathy was nervous about how they'd react to a naked stranger in the kitchen.

'Well you're a pretty one!' A rather chunky looking woman in her 40s had come into the kitchen and was eyeing Cathy hungrily. 'Won't you introduce me to your new friend, and can you get her to move in?'

Introductions were made. 'Don't worry - I don't bite! Well, not unless you ask me nicely! So they found you on that naughty naked bike ride, then? I'm not brave enough to join in, but I'm more than happy to be a spectator.'

'You should give it a go - I was more or less pushed into it, and I've loved every minute of it. You might even enjoy it.'

'Maybe. Has anybody showed you around yet?'

'Actually, I've got a couple of calls to make' said her fellow rider 'So maybe you could show her round the garden while she waits for her friends to get sorted out.'

'OK, but no need to throw any clothes on just yet, we don't want her feeling like the odd one out.'

Cathy wasn't totally naive. She had guessed - correctly - that the rather butch woman she was now talking to was a lesbian, and that she liked the look of Cathy. This didn't upset her at all; in fact, she felt flattered and more than a little bit turned on.

'Don't worry. My gaydar is infallible, and you're obviously straight, so you're safe with me. I'm curious, though - have you ever experimented with another woman?'

'Not exactly, although I had a friend at school who I used to have sleepovers with. Sometimes we would compare how our bodies were changing, and a couple of times we practised kissing so we'd know what to do with boys.'

'Did she suggest doing all that?'

'Yes, why?'

'I used to do the same thing. Well, you never know your luck...'

As they walked around the garden the two women, one in jeans, a long sleeved t shirt and boots, the other wearing nothing but her glasses, drew closer together. The older woman occasionally touched her arm or shoulder, and Cathy didn't draw away. Her nipples brushed against the other woman's arm once or twice; they were already stiff, and suddenly they felt like they were about to explode.

'Have you always been a nudist?'

'No, pretty much the opposite until my housemates talked me into doing this. It's very liberating, though - have you ever tried it?'

'I've skinny dipped on holiday a few times and been to a few saunas, but that's about it.'

'Why not try it now? It's nice and sunny and nobody can see us here. It will do you good to catch some rays.'

Her companion hesitated for a minute or so before saying 'What the hell, but we'll just stay here for a bit - I don't feel like walking around starkers and frightening my housemates.' She kicked off her boots, slipped out of her jeans and top and removed her severe but good quality bra and knickers. She had a fuller bust than Cathy and her boobs had the kind of attractive sag that is seen on some older women, with rings in both pierced nipples. Her pussy was completely smooth and Cathy could see at least 3 rings.

'Are you admiring my piercings?'

'Yes, I've never fancied it myself but they look awesome.'

'They feel amazing too. My nipples are permanently erect and the one through my hood gives me awesome orgasms.'

'Was it painful?'

'A bit, but well worth it. An ex of mine encouraged me to get the first one years ago, and I've got another one for every ex since. Not sure what will be next, probably my belly button - I don't know that I want any more metal through my pussy lips.'

As she spoke she twiddled one of her nipple rings, and Cathy was mesmerised.

'Feel it for yourself.' Cathy's hand was guided to the other woman's left boob and her fingers felt the stiffness and twirled the ring gently. Almost in a trance, her other hand went to the other nipple and the older woman bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together.

'Could I feel the other rings as well?'

'Yes, just... keep your hand there...'

Cathy continued to tweak with her left hand while her right hand was guided down to the hood piercing.

'You sweet, beautiful thing.... I'm going weak at the knees.'

'Maybe you'd be more comfortable lying down?'

The older woman lay on the grass and Cathy knelt down next to her, one hand still playing with her nipple rings while her other hand gently worked on the clitoris ring. Cathy had done a little bit of adolescent exploration with one of her friends, but this was going further than she ever had before. She was oddly turned on - seeing the reactions her caresses were producing was a real thrill, but she wasn't sure how she'd feel if this experienced lesbian started doing something similar to her, and she didn't want to get busy with her tongue, which was lezzers usually did, wasn't it?

While all this was going through her mind her middle finger strayed down between the rings that pierced each perfectly smooth pussy lip and found that she was, unsurprisingly, extremely wet. She slipped a finger inside, which quickly became two while her thumb continued to manipulate the pierced clitoris. At this point Cathy was almost on auto pilot, and soon found what would be her own sweet spot and quickly frigged the older woman to a juddering climax.

'If you ever get tired of hard cock, you've got a real talent for this!'

'How do you mean?'

'It took about 15 minutes for you to get me naked and frig me off. It would normally take a few dates to get that far, even for a pretty little thing like you! Would you like me to return the favour?'

'No thanks. That was intense, but...'

'Well if you ever change your mind I'm free and single at the moment.'

When she was dressed again she gave Cathy a peck on the cheek and a playful slap on her bum. They made their way back inside to an empty kitchen. Cathy called her housemates again and they were still waiting for the van to be repaired, and just after she hung up her new friend came back into the kitchen, still naked, with one of the guys who had driven them back.

'I'm afraid you're stuck with me for a while longer.'

'I've had a couple of thoughts about that. You're welcome to stay - we could put you up overnight if you like - or I could just drive you back to your place. Alternatively...'

'We could cycle back to your place together' her new friend chipped in.

'It's about 5 miles on a busy main road until we get to the lane where I live. We could probably get away with doing the last bit, if we didn't get arrested first.'

'I'm not just a blonde Adonis with perfect abs,' the guy continued, 'I also do a lot of hiking around here. There's a good path that runs from behind here to just before your turn off, if you're up for it?'

'I'll be there with you as well, so you won't be a lone nude cyclist.'

'And me and my hunky partner will defend your virtue if necessary. We'll stay dressed, though, so we can scout out the route ahead without alarming anybody.'

Cathy thought about it for a moment. 'OK, let's go for it. It's a bit nerve wracking, but it will make for a great story on my blog.'

It took about 20 minutes for everybody to sort themselves out. Cathy called her housemates with the latest update and said that she would probably be home before them. The two guys were both wearing extremely small denim shorts and vest tops which made them look even more ripped, and yet again Cathy found herself wondering what it would be like to be sandwiched between the two of them in a hot and steamy shower. Her new friend was still nude, but stuck a pair of shorts and a t shirt in her saddle bag for ride back.

'Allons-y, boys and girls!' They had to go through a gate in the back garden and push their bikes a short way across a field, but then they got to a bridle path that was wide enough for them to cycle in single file. 'We don't want to scare the horses, so I'll go in front, then you two young ladies, and himself can bring up the rear.'

'As usual!'

They were able to ride at about the same pace that they had through Brighton, but the surface was quite bumpy and Cathy soon felt slightly flushed and experienced an enjoyable tingle from the vibrations coming through her bicycle seat. On a couple of occasions they had to stop for horse riders, who were warned about the naked girls and didn't seem at all fazed by it. They also went past a couple who were walking their dog and asked for a selfie with them - 'It's not something you see every day, even round here.'

As promised, they came to the main road and Cathy's turn off was a couple of hundred metres away on the other side. The road was quite busy, as usual, so they decided to just go for it and act as though everything was completely normal. One of the boys went out to the side of the road and they waited for him to indicate that there was a break in the traffic so they could get onto the road with a minimum of fuss. After a few minutes it became apparent that this wasn't going to happen, so two very naked girls stood between two very scantily clad young men for a couple of minutes until they were able to get across and cycle to Cathy's house. There were a few horns tooted and one car full of young men who yelled a few inappropriate comments, but once they turned off the main road they had a more or less clear run back.

When they got back Cathy invited everybody in for tea and realised that there was no milk. 'It's OK, there's a little shop just up the way that should still be open. Make yourselves comfortable and I'll be right back.' The shop was, of course, where she had been picked up in the morning, and it would have been quicker and easier to cycle, but she felt like walking there. After all, everybody down the lane had already seen her naked, and there wouldn't be any passing traffic. If anything she was a little disappointed when, about ten minutes later, she reached the shop without encountering anybody.

It was run by a semi retired couple, and it was the man who came out and raised his eyebrows when he saw her. 'A pint of semi skimmed, please.'