Naked for Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right Ho. You know you're still ... erm...?'

'It's the sponsorship - I have to stay nude all day. I hope I didn't upset you.'

'Not at all, not at all, just a bit unexpected.'

His wife popped her head out and said 'You knew about that you daft old sod, and she's welcome in here whatever she's wearing. Did it go well today?'

'Yes, not quite as I expected but but it all worked out well in the end.'

'Good for you. You look wonderful, and we're proud of you, aren't we?'

'Of course' said her husband, trying to take his eyes off her tits. Cathy and the shopkeeper's wife exchanged an amused glance and she set off for home.

She saw a couple of people in their gardens or on the lane on her way back, and they wanted to know how things had gone but either didn't refer to her nudity or made supportive comments.

It was almost 45 minutes later when she got back. Her housemates still hadn't got back, and her new friends were catching a few rays in the back garden.

'We thought you'd be back immediately when you remembered you were starkers.'

'I hadn't forgotten, I just fancied a walk and this seems to be a day for testing the boundaries.' She briefly related what had happened.

'I wish my neighbours were that open minded!'

'Your housemates are, dear. Maybe we should suggest an official clothing optional policy at our next house meeting? I can't see any of the current residents objecting.'

After they finished their tea, her new friends decided it was time to leave. They exchanged contact details and Cathy went out to see them off.

'Aren't you going to get dressed?'

'I'm enjoying this, so I'll see if I can make it all the way back as well. I've got these two to protect me and I've got something to slip on if necessary.'

'Good luck, and we'll catch up again soon.'

And then she was alone for a while. She reflected on the day's events and realised how turned on she was, so she went up to her bedroom, dug out her favourite dildo and spent a happy half hour or so fondling herself to a couple of enjoyable small climaxes and one mind blowing orgasm. After she recovered she had a shower, and when she was finished her housemates were back with an Indian take away, bottles of wine and profuse apologies. Cathy told them about her day, and said that she was grateful for their support but that things had actually worked out really well, so there was no need to apologise for something they couldn't have foreseen.

Which, more or less, was it for the day. The following day Cathy and her housemates spent a few hours putting together a lengthy blog entry which attracted a remarkable number of hits and some extra donations, and that made a good impression on the charity she worked for. She discovered that a Flickr group had been set up devoted to pictures of her and the girl she rode with (who called later and confirmed that she had made it back to her place naked), and from reading the comments it seemed that the pictures had showed up on all manner of websites. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, but decided to take it as a compliment. She wound up spending the rest of the weekend naked, and on Monday morning her housemates almost had to remind her to get dressed before she left for work. She had made new friends, had stimulating experiences and adventures, and made a small but significant contribution to conservation, all by taking her clothes off and being comfortable in her own skin.