All Comments on 'Naked Fun Ch. 02'

by nkdmann

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rodavrodavover 8 years ago
nice story

Nice story. However it should be Alice who should be helping out putting Jr's cock back in his mom's pussy and not the Dad. It looks gay'ish for the dad holding the son's cock.

Looking back at the author's profile his orientation is straight anyway.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Too fast

Reads like cliff notes. Need more content for me at least.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Shallow drivel

Suitable for adolescent masturbation but certainly not qualified to be considered adult erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
neither shallow nor too fast

It's a nice, a very nice, story of a boy, Jr., doing some real close and very personal mommy-loving. But I think rodav is wrong about any gay-ish aspect. First, because dad's been giving it to his baby girl, good and hard, up that pretty little hole she's got between her slender legs. More important, because I see the father's act of reintroducing Jr.'s penis to the vagina the kid came out of as signaling dad's approval of his boy as a lusty young motherfucker. Jr.'s father is acknowledging his boy's right to a son's share of his own mother's cunt. From now on mother Mary's precious cunt will be filled to the brim with family semen. Some from her husband Jim's heavy loaded balls (he's got to keep plenty of it for his baby girl Alice's tight little twat). But most from her baby boy Jr.'s hot young balls that never quit. The kid's a nonstop semen producing machine, and his mom's the delighted beneficiary. Thanks, NM, for a great story. More, please.

BigDad69BigDad69over 8 years ago
Great Start,

This and the first chapter are a decent start but you need to take time to introduce the individuals. Put a little background information in the story line. Then build up to the sex and it will be an awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

please ignore the complainers who never write anything themselves but just complain about most every thing..Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW - very arousing and HOT ..... now you need to give us more details, how tall was Mom and more about her assets.. the same with Jr. like how tall, weight and how big is his cock. Now since Jr and Mom had screwed; they now start to plan and play more. Of course you must give us more info on Dad and Alice !! Thanks.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
HOT STORY***

Thanks for sharing.

nkdmannnkdmannover 8 years agoAuthor
appreciation

I would like to thank all those who take time to comment on my little stories. I am very new to this and I consider all comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good but predictable story

could see this coming from chapter one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've seen, I'll be paying attention to you from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No build up Just a wam bam thank you mam story.

This story had high potential but Sadly someone didnt wanna spend the time on it.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot hot hot

would be better to have my two sisters join mom and me in the shower...my step dad could go other places

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous