All Comments on 'Naked Heir'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Harlequin is a synonym for Jester.

O, a very amusing if totally fabulous conception of a n aristocratic rogue knocking up a Harlequin Romance novelist.

Though, when based on real life 'Gentlemen'? The original definition is that guy who has just 'politely' run you through with his rapier. Afterwards to party-hearty with Wine, Women and Song.. Celebrating one more time, that this was not yet his time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delightful

Very clever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wonder what happens when his Father passes?

Will he sell them all? Just to be rid of the burden? Seems like a possibility. Who wants to be reminded of the failings? And who wants to support all those women and children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nude Day is not about enslavement.

This sort of dark story about abusing people (servants) runs against the spirit of appreciating nudity.

If you all have run out of appreciative nudist stories, shut down Nude Day.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 9 years ago
Cfnm

Cfnm doesn't do anything for me. Multiple pregnant women does, especially in a setting like this, but the whole punishment and his nudity was just a turn off.

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
ZPG

"But four bastards at once is excessive."

Hard to argue with that. Amusing story....

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 9 years ago
It's well done

Not really my bag but I can generally find something to enjoy in your writing even if the specifically erotic aspects aren't my cuppa. This one is nicely executed and has a nice touch of humour about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked the story but,

It didn't have much to do with the Nude Day theme. I would have rated higher, if it were a tale I had picked out of your list of writings. Thank you Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Force cunnelingus on pregnant women, naked lordling waiting on servants... What's not to like ?

There's some good stuff here. Eating out multiple pregnant women is just hot, and original as well, and the idea of having this scenario forced on you is quite the fantasy, and very hard to think of a story where it's not contrived. The role reversal where servants are made dominant, is fun too. The subplot with Dorcas helped make it believable that the aristocratic lord daddy was so concerned with his son's sexual treatment of servants.

This story fits perfectly within the naked day theme for several reasons. The story emphasizes with rich detail the significance of clothing to social station. The lordling heir is made to serve his servants, and nakedness puts him below their station

station. One reviewer's clueless comment about "enslavement" deserves a retort of it's own. Power and wealth is attractive. The women weren't enslabed, unless you consider capitalism and economic inequality to be enslavement. (Arguable but a bit exaggerated). Setting aside my reaction to whiny comments the story was fairly good and could have been better, but i did like the happy ending. Suspension of disbelief broke down to me when all the houseservants knew bdsm terms like facesitting. If they are wearing petticoats and all that 19th century stuff (good reaearch there, btw!) i would not ecpect them all to be hip to terms that most of us learned from the internet. It might have been funnier to have them struhhle to find a way to pleasure them and have to draw all the ideas from some specialized source. Maybe Dorcas. Or some elder servamt who had once worked for the Maquis de Sade. You obviously did research and effort to get the clothing right for the period, just follow through with how they talk about sex.

Peter

csoshcsoshalmost 9 years ago

I think that a few more chapters are needed to bring this story to a well-deserved climatic end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great would like to see more

javirjaviralmost 9 years ago
prisoner under a hoop skirt.

It's pretty good and interesting !

How exciting to be a man prisoner of four women with hoop skirts, petticoats and crinolines and they want to keep me captive between her legs and under their skirts all the time !

always there !

prisoner under their skirts !.

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
More please

That was quite nice. Though he is the "Naked Heir" no longer I'd love to read about Gerold's continuing education at the hands of the four ladies.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

A followup chapter where he attends the women and their babies as they breastfeed would be nice...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...