All Comments on 'Naked Hike'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitalmost 6 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

What a fun story! A similar situation happened years ago with my wife and I along with a couple we ran around with.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
The problems with naked hiking...

are the bugs, scratchy foliage, and sunburn. But those problems are but a nuisance when you're naked hiking with a naked girl. It seems those issues just melt away.

A well-told story--fun with some sex involved. Isn't that the way hiking should be? Good luck in the contest.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
loved it

I would have loved to do that but my wife wouldn't go along with it, did get naked with my stepdaughter once on a fishing trip we pulled our boat into a little island where I got her naked and ate her out

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago
I like the way your mind works!

Great story. I'd love to see you expand the end a bit. It seems to me that the last few paragraphs (starting at the car ride) could easily be another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
o yes wet wet

my clit became so hard and my pussy so wet 5 pts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds like fun!

Closest I ever came was a solo naked hike in the woods where I was caught by a couple of girls hiking. They teased and giggled, made me stand spread-eagle while they walked around me and looked, closely!

Never saw them again, still a good memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
better context needed

Yembrose is a fine writer, but it seems obvious this author's real talent lies in the grand adventure tale, of the sort that the Tannah series gives. Naked Hike has a well-written sex scene, done with taste and care; however, given the talent of this author, such scenes are much better in the context of an adventure story, which, admittedly, takes more work. However, for the reader, the extra work is worth it in the end product. In the case of Yembrose, this is especially true.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aalmost 3 years ago

A very well told story. Crafted carefully to share a few details which only adds to the story's captivating, sensuality. I'm a sucker for a good, lustful tale told from a woman's point of view. Thanks for the erection...

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

Hi Yembrose ... Loved this story! The exhibitionism is extraordinary, and I love how you describe the oral sex! The final swapping of sex videos was a great touch ... Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...