Naked Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn ... Cara ..." he sighed, touching my face tenderly as he watched me, making shallow thrusts with his hips while my lips slid down his penis and his balls bumped against my wrist. Then he turned his attention toward the others again.

"I guess we're showing off everything today huh," he chuckled, staring at our friends.

I looked at the other plateau, tonguing and kissing the tip of Alex's cock. I noticed Jamie standing behind Kimber, still holding the binoculars up.

"Wait, is he ..." I said, my hand moving along Alex's wet erection as I squinted at them. I reached for our binoculars, unzipping a side pocket of the pack beside me, pulling them out and lifting them to my face, my hand still pumping idly as I focused the lens.

Sure enough I could see Kimber watching us, Jamie standing behind her, one hand down the front of her pants, the other up her shirt. I burst out laughing and handed the binoculars to Alex, grinning as I wrapped my lips around the head of his penis again.

"Oh shit!" he said, laughing hysterically. Veins bulged across the surface of his member as he watched them, one hand on my head, his pelvis rocking gently while I sucked.

"Wow," he said a moment later. "You gotta see this Cara." My mouth slipped off the tip of his cock and I took the binoculars from him again. I turned around and got on all fours so that he could mount me. He took me by the hips and teased the opening of my pussy while I looked again at our friends.

Jamie was on his back, his pants down around his ankles and the binoculars to his face looking back while Kimber rode him reverse cowgirl.

"Damn girl!" I said, watching my friend bring her cunt down hard against her boyfriends lap over and over. The sight of them making love made my pussy get even wetter. I felt my juices trickle into my bush as Alex rubbed his penis between my labia, lubricating my sex with spit and our mutual arousal as he got ready to push it in.

Jamie smiled as he watched us get into position. I smiled back, my clit bulging from the excitement of seeing my friends have sex. Then my womanhood spread around Alex's cock, sliding down its length until his leathery scrotum pressed against me. I inhaled sharply as his manhood filled my vagina.

"Mmm ... ahhh," I moaned as he drew back and then thrust himself into me again. His pace quickened rapidly, and pretty soon his groin was slapping against my butt so hard that my thighs and tits shook. I set the binoculars down and dug my fingers into the rocky soil as Alex pounded me eagerly, his erection as hard as stone, my back arching and my body swaying to meet each of his thrusts.

"Oooh ooohhh yeah!" I gasped, feeling his balls smack against my pussy, his naked pelvis beating violently against my ass. "Ohh my god yes!" I moaned loudly, my face and chest burning from pleasure and the knowledge that Kimber and Jamie were watching us. "Oohh, Alex fuck me like a porn star!" I cried out, glancing at the other ridge.

I could faintly make out their forms as they moved against each other in the distance. Kimber stood, leaning forward while Jamie took her from behind. I reached between my thighs, letting my juices coat my palm as I stroked my erect clit, the tip of my finger occasionally touching the underside of Alex's wet shaft as it slid in and out of me.

"Mmmnnh," Alex sighed, gripping my pelvis firmly, his ball sack slapping against my knuckles while I masturbated. "You're so hot babe," he panted, his groin sweat sticking to my butt and my tits jiggling from the force of his pushes. I peered over my shoulder and smiled as I took him.

"I'm about to cum," he gasped. I sat up and turned around, feeling his cock leave a trail of pussy slime across the back of my leg when he slipped out of me.

"Do it on my face," I said, sitting on the rough stone, my nose an inch away from the tip of his penis. He put a hand on his shaft and stroked himself while I fingered my wet cunt and waited for his orgasm. He stared down at me while we both masturbated, my tongue out to catch his load, beads of sweat running down his forehead while he jacked off above my open mouth.

My jaw was beginning to get tired when suddenly a stream of hot goo struck my cheek and rolled down the side of it. The next spurt went up my nose and dribbled across my tongue, and the one after that splashed across the roof of my mouth.

"Uuuhhn," Alex groaned as he came, droplets of his jizz landing on my chin and sticking in my eyelashes. I closed my lips as his wild squirts turned into a pulsing stream that ran across his fingers. I looked back at our friends, savoring the salty taste of my boyfriends cum and reaching for the binoculars again.

I lifted them to my face and saw Kimber sitting between Jamie's thighs, completely nude, her legs spread for Alex and I to see, blushing as Jamie fingered her. She had the binoculars up and appeared to be laughing. I felt my cheeks burn as I watched her hand them to Jamie again.

"Do you think they saw our cum shot?" I asked, laughing to ease my anxiety as I looked up at Alex again, two fingers soaking in my pussy juices, my face drizzled with his sperm.

He beamed fondly, picking the goobers out of my hair as I took his cock in hand and put its head in my mouth again.

"I don't know," he answered, "but they did." He pointed at a group of hikers just a little ways down the trail watching us. I grinned, feeling his member start to go soft against my tongue.

Our lives changed after that. Our impromptu sexcapade left Alex and I both unsure what Kimber and Jamie would say when we met up again. We each got super quiet during our walk back to the trail head, making me worry that a storm of uncomfortable silences was billowing on the horizon.

Truthfully, it was a little weird for about the first forty minutes. Kimber and I sat in the back seat together during the drive, our faces chronically tinged with pink, each of us being more awkward just because we weren't sure how to talk about what had happened. It was Kimber who eventually spoke up.

"You were really hot," she told me. We each burst into fits of giggles when she said it.

She didn't mean it in a gay way though. She told me how watching us made her and Jamie horny, and how they thought it was hilarious they'd caught us at first. Then she described how, as they were laughing about it, they didn't want to stop watching, and eventually agreed to put on a display of their own just so they wouldn't feel guilty.

They were a little ashamed, but it was apparent that they had enjoyed it more than they expected.

In fact, they'd had so much fun that her and Jamie had started talking on the walk back. They'd decided that they wanted to have sex in front of others more often, but they weren't sure if they wanted to find another couple.

Ultimately, our conversations during the drive back set off a chain of interesting events. About a week later Alex and I had sex and recorded it. It wasn't regular, every night kind of sex though. It was more like an oiled up, ball-slapping, performance. We recorded it and then gifted the video to Kimber and Jamie.

A week after that, they gave us a video.

Now we do it about every month, or as the desire takes us. Does it count as swinging if you regularly masturbate to porn made by your best friend and her boyfriend?

I've often wondered, sitting on the couch, sweating with a hand down my pants as I watch Jamie's dick slide in and out between Kimber's wet thighs, or while sucking Alex's cock and listening to her moans on the television behind me.

I'm not sure how many times Alex has shot his wad between my lips while watching Kimbers butt shake, or how many times I've climaxed to Jamie's grunts as he spills his load on her stomach. Me and Alex have never been jealous before and we still aren't.

Apparently our friends jack off to us as well, during sex, after sex, or while they're alone. Jamie says he likes how loud I am, and Kimber likes how hard Alex fucks me.

Sometimes we wonder what others would think, and then we recall the nude hike that started it all, how loudly a few campers had cheered, how sternly others had stared, and how miraculous it was that none of us got arrested.

12