All Comments on 'Naked in the Bikini Shop'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
What a horny story!

I loved every word in this story, and in my imagination could see you in the shop. If only I could give you 100 marks instead of the five I am allowed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Story was very well written and quite erotic . Since you asked for comments I'd like to have read about her wallet being stolen and then having to pay for the suit in some non-consent/reluctance scenario. For instance police are called or a sexually aggressive clerk. Maybe the two males ogling her offer assistance. Something like that. Again, the story if fine as is and I'll continue to read your work regardless. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot as always from you

Wouldn't have minded her getting it on with either the nice clerk, the two guys in the back, or the manager, but an excellent story as is.

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
Don't see enough of those string bikinis.

Not only was that a neatly crafted 'short story' it had enough erotic content to get the hamster up and running. I love the idea of masturbating in the change cubicle after all the tension but felt the reunion with the wallet, while humiliating, was a bit ordinary.

Great reading.

RecHikerRecHikerover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I do love stories with willing or forced exhibitionism. In your story you have a little of both. Thank you.... RecHiker

cbexhibcbexhibover 14 years ago
your best so far

Please write more like this one! It was way hot

StargazeStargazeabout 14 years ago
Exciting and full of detail

As a fan of stories with lots of detail and thought, I greatly admired this story of embarrassment mixed with excitement. Very nice work!

erotic_babbleerotic_babblealmost 13 years ago
Loved this one as much as every story you have written

I wish I could share a bit more of this growing appreciation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worked for me

I have got a very stiff cock after reading that, I'm going to read some of your other work, Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Realistic, too-South Beach shops have a lot of this going on all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So far, so good, but ....

... you finished the story just too soon. It really needed to go on to tell of the reaction when she got to the beach - and then of her trip back to the hotel and the reaction in the lobby and the lift. Maybe you could write a chapter 2 ?

hanneliushanneliusover 9 years ago
good story...

i imagined myself completely naked in the back room as the beautiful manager girl stares at my cock and says "what a beautiful cock you are! you're so big and naked! come with me," she says, "you beautiful cock!" as she puts her hand around it and leads me by the cock through the store with all the beautiful girls staring at it all the way to the front to the beautiful cashier who stares at it and reaches for it and says "what a beautiful cock you are!" and sucks it and licks it in front of everyone... everyone can see the cum shooting naked into her mouth! it's so beautiful....

it never ends...

SteveZR1SteveZR1almost 9 years ago
Great story!

Your story line is similar to an actual experience I had in a tiny bikini shop/tent at Orient Beach St. Martin some years back. I was embarrassed beyond belief by my wife and the shop owner whom she had never met. Spontaneously they co-conspired in embarrassing me by insisting I try on different thongs in the tiny shop with no changing room.

Worse, the shop owner was bringing attention to my situation to other customers in the shop. Though embarrassed and humiliated, I was becoming aroused, making it all the more embarrassing. Sure, the shop was adjacent to a nude beach, but still a hugely embarrassing experience.

.... But no where NEAR the humiliation suffered in your story!. Also, I love a story with a "happy ending".....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did this happen three years ago in Ron-Jons?

I think you were in the next changing booth.

Fetishist77Fetishist77about 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story! It is detailed enough to add flavour and, more importantly, it was a perfect balance between sizzling sexuality and plausibility. After so many stories of unrealistic forced exhibitionism, this one of accidental exposure hit the sweet spot. I also recently got my wife a VERY skimpy white bikini and imagined her in your shoes... or strings, so to speak. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous