All Comments on 'Naked in the Park'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved the story, but one obvious question. Why wouldn't she just ask the guy who found her clothes to give them back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
everyone is a critic

Wonderful story. Id ask that you slow down a little bit more during the daring/almost caught moments. That's what these stories are all about, so drawing those moments out only adds to the quality. Excellent twist with the dog and jacket btw.

XarthXarthalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Commenter #2: I understand what you're saying about focusing more on certain parts and I'll definitely try to keep that in mind. I knew this story was going to be a little rough since I've never written anything like it before, but I'm glad some people are enjoying it anyway.

Commenter #1: 'cause she didn't want him to see her.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Safety in numbers

Should be an interesting conversation. Maybe she can persuade Lisa to keep watch in future, or even join her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it!

I love your story. Felt like I was right there.

Pilbaraman111Pilbaraman111over 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of your best, would love to hear her explanation to the flat mate.

SighWriterSighWriterover 10 years ago
Your "Ev&V" experiment is appreciated

Not only is the story fun, even gripping, you've created a character that I can't help but like. Would LOVE to see more of Amy! (Ah, no pun intended.) Not only a follow-up or two with Lisa, but on her own. This is a woman who knows her mind and acts on her impulses/needs ... and shares them beautifully in story form. She could easily become my new literary crush!

DashDotDashDotover 9 years ago
Midnight walks

Very well done, it was fun to read because I know the thrill of doing this myself. I have been taking late night walks since I was young and I know the fear of becoming more daring. Thank you for the great read, I think another story like this would be fun to see.

Ah well, maybe a short walk would be good for me before sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

How about a follow-up, like she tells Lisa, who wants to try it herself, and they get it on in the park?

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
How about another chapter

Why not go behind a tree and ask the man with the dog to leave the clothes?

For as crazy as she is...I wish she were my girl friend. I bet she would be one of the MOST AMAZING FUCKS EVER!!!! I will say this again...I WOULD GIVE ALMOST ANYTHING TO FUCK HER. I bet she is outta site in the sack.

SCK201SCK201almost 4 years ago
shorty

This would be the shortest story I have read so far. But a good one.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Just discovered Xarth and I'll be reading all these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi in lisa and i started by getting naked in our garden at home when i was about 15 when nobody was home any chance i got and loved the thrill of doing it. I went on to sneaking around parks at night naked and i always had a good play with my kitty as an orgasm outside naked was incredible feeling for me. Now i have a car i explore other places further away and love the freedom of walking around naked and definately the thrill of being seen or caught by someone is a huge rush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...