All Comments on 'Naked Scott'

by tattoo_dragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Damn!! I really enjoyed this Hot story. Not sure yet which role I would prefer. Hope to read more about these two soon. I think we have just scratched the surface!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please please write a second encounter!!

Reader777Reader777about 6 years ago

This is a good story, very hot. Made me really hard!! I’d like either role, but would love to be the naked one most. Wish I could find someone to play that way with. Looking forward to the next evening with these two. Thanks

tabled2720tabled2720almost 5 years ago
Damn accurate!

I can completely relate to Naked Scott as the NM in the scenario. I have been in several situations where an ad on CL or other site has resulted in several wonderful meetings with “voyeurs” at various hotel rooms when I travel. But the best experiences for me happen when an assertive man takes over and controls the experience. This was a fantastic story and quite accurate! Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a hot story, Reminded me of my best friend from high school. We did "show me yours" and other minor play until, one day, he asked me to get naked in my bedroom (my parents both worked). I stripped slowly as he requested and then, also as he asked, stood there naked with my hands behind my head. He asked to move my hips, making my hard-on bounce. I was so turned on. He played with my balls and foreskins before jerking me off to a massive orgasm. That was the first of many CMNM events that I begged for.

Jak0bJak0b8 months ago

Very hot story. I couldn’t decide who I’d rather be. Love how Scott jumps into the experience and wants more. Hard and dripping here. Thanks.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Extremely erotic, made me so hard. I've never thought about CMNM, but I sure do now. Want to be the cock sucker and anal pleaser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want it to kneel nude my ass in the air wrists bound behind my back spanked to tears.Please contact me catchthefirststone1@gmail.com masters I beg to be your man bitch my cock yours to torment

Dnthmn_19Dnthmn_19about 1 month ago

I stroked my rock from one end of this story to the other. I would like to have been either of those guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous