Naked Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to do some work on your ass now, okay?" I whispered, still squeezing him tightly against me. He swallowed huskily again and nodded. I gave him another little kiss on the ear, applying my tongue this time. "Let's get down on the floor. On your hands and knees."

He knelt down, then went on all fours under the light. When he straightened his back, his ass shifted upward as though in offering. His dick still hard between his legs.

I went down on my knees behind him and it wasn't long before my hands were spread wide, planted firmly on each of his buns again. I kneading and massaged into the soft, milky flesh, rubbing his cheeks together and apart, opening and closing them, each time getting a glimpse of his pink rosebud of an anus within.

There he was, his most private areas splayed and open before me. I, on the other hand, had not given him a glimpse of my own body, nor allowed him to touch it. I relished this advantage I had over him. It made the eroticism of the experience all the more delicious. Suddenly, he remembered my rule and, without having to be reminded, he began swaying his backside once again. He went down on his elbows and pressed his forehead against the carpeted floor, sticking his buns up high in the air. Those rounded globes, like freshly risen dough, worked from side to side, rising and falling, just for me. Now I was the one who shuttered with pleasure.

"You're ass is amazing," I said in pure wonder. He gave a shy, muffled chuckle and kept on swaying. "Has anyone ever told you that before?" He seemed to think about this as he moved, "no, don't think so..." I peeked around to see that, though his face was partially hidden in his arms, he was still blushing.

"Have you ever had much anal play?

"No..., not too much, I don't think." I had a suspicion that this meant none at all. Watching his moving backside, tasty, wicked thoughts began to enter my mind. He must not have even realized what a work of art he had behind him. No other man had ever "introduced" him to his ass, so to speak. I wondered if he even considered himself a bottom before this.

Yet, he had responded to my ad. Some part of him was obviously wanted to take things in that direction. Opening him up to this undiscovered pleasure would be an honor I hadn't dreamed of. I intended to do so right now.

I picked up the bottle of oil and drizzled it liberally over his ass. I sunk my hands into his tender flesh again, now turning a light shade of pink from all the groping I'd given it. I massaged and rubbed him until his cheeks shone like two glazed hams. I pressed my thumbs into him and spread them as wide as I could, starring hungrily into his vulnerable hole, fully exposed and in my grasp.

I watched a trail of oil run down the crevice and into his open anus, which swallowed it up greedily. It clenched and recoiled a bit at the unexpected sensation and his cheeks flexed uncomfortably in my grip. I rather enjoyed this and dribbled a nice, long trail right into his open hole. The oil filled it up, pooling there momentarily, then slowly sank into him.

I traced the circle of his anus with my finger and started to tickle the, wrinkled flesh. He did not sway, but wiggled his backside in response, and repressing that same choked, giggle that betrayed him before. "You okay?" I reached down to give his cock a few soothing strokes.

He coughed a bit, "yeah, yeah just a little ticklish, is all..." I rubbed his cock more to put him at ease. He could not, however, see the wicked smile spreading across my face. With my free hand, I pulled his right cheek open and worked my way into tickling his defenseless hole once more. I enjoyed the way his buns clenched and wiggled as he coughed again uncomfortably, "okay, okay, ha, ha, come on, that tickles!"

I chuckled too as his backside danced about uncomfortably, my other hand still holding onto his slippery dick. He was indeed ticklish, no doubt about that. Given his voice was partially muffled in his arm, I pretended not to hear him. My finger continued to torment him. "Ha, ha, ha! Okay, okay, please, please stop tickling my ass!"

The hunger rose up within me. I couldn't resist it any longer. I leaned in and planted my face right between his twitching buns. I heard him gasp in surprise at the sensation, followed by a long, deep moan. "Oh, oh God..." He stopped twitching. His cheeks relaxed in my hands. He pushed back against me, leaning into my mouth and tongue.

I pressed my face into him, squeezed the walls of flesh hard on either side of me as they flexed taut like marble. I smothered myself between them. I kissed and licked ravenously at that hidden orifice , wanting to taste its very essence, to explore and penetrate the most intimate part of his him. I felt his anus responding to my tongue, it opened beneath me like a flower.

Every now and then I freed a hand to reach down and stroke his cock. I did not wish to leave it unattended. He continued to moan deeply, steadily as if we were making love.

"Move these buns for me, again," I commanded once more. He again began to sway. I held his buttocks open, hypnotized by his swelling hole that beckoned and seduced me.

I took a breath and buried my face in it again. I was sweaty now from the heat of him. Oily, bulbous cheeks slapped against me, left to right as I savored his anus. He swayed side to side, then up and down until my face was moist with oil and saliva. I could have gone on tasting him, eating him for hours, I was sure. After a while I pulled out of him again. "I'm going to put a finger in you now, is that alright?" I saw him raise his head to take a gulp of breath from the exertion. "Yes, yes it's all right." All the hesitation I'd had from him earlier in the evening seemed to have vanished. He was giving himself over to me now. Over to the pleasure of what I was doing to him.

Just for fun, I again tickled his hole with my fingernail. He squirmed and giggled like a little girl. He gasped suddenly when I pressed inward, sliding my index finger up him slowly. I felt him spasm and clench around me. I probed in and out to loosen his ass muscles.

Then he accepted me further, my finger entering almost up to the knuckle. His anus looked lovely, filled up with my finger. He was so tight that I felt certain this was the only thing he'd ever had inside him (I'd remedy that if he agreed to meet a second time).

Now deep within him, I leaned forward and tongued his anus. To my surprise, this got the biggest reaction from him yet. He raised his head and all but exclaimed in ecstacy. "Oh yeah, that feels awesome, don't stop. Please, don't stop!"

We had discovered the winning combination, it seemed.

"I bet you've never experienced anything quite like this before, have you?" I said, giving his backside a playful slap. I moved my finger in and out of him as I licked the delicate flesh. He moaned, openly and uninhibited as a porn star. Though this wasn't acting, I was sure of it. He was nearly beside himself with pleasure.

After a while, I heard him saying something through his moans. "What's that?" I asked, looking up. "A thumb," he gasped, "please use a thumb..." I smiled, "ah, we need something a little bigger, uh?"

"Yes," he panted, "yes, please, something bigger"

I smiled at this, I was turning this guy into a total anal slut with every passing minute. I wondered if he could ever be with another man again without begging to be penetrated. His wish was my command. I slid in my thicker appendage, slid it up as far as it could go, plugging him, stretching him. I wiggled it about inside of him, pushing against his spongy prostate. He moaned louder, in the throngs of ecstasy, "oh yes, please, please yes."

I was astonished, "you're just loving this, aren't you?"

"It's amazing, sir, yes I love it!" I was caught off guard by the word "sir," but I felt my own cock spring to attention at this new acknowledgement of his submission. My thumb moved in and out of him, creating a bubbly froth at the edges of his anus. "Clench for me," I said. His ass shut tightly around my thumb, locking it in so I couldn't move it at all. "Now open." He released and I slid even deeper into him.

I continued to work on his ass for another half hour or so, fingering him and opening him wider ("let's try two fingers this time. Shall we?" "Yes, sir, two fingers...please, sir." "Clench...clench them tightly for me...now release") then I'd proceed to rim him again, going deeper into him with my tongue as his ass opened wider.

By the time I had two fingers in him as far as they could go while rimming him at the same time, there was no longer any need to service his dick. I had his body at the pinnacle of sexual stimulation. He was rock hard, his cock flexing desperately. Eager for release, it dripped gooey pre-cum onto the carpet.

When it came to to suck him off, it didn't take long at all for him to come. I sat on the edge of the couch while he stood in front of me, his thick legs spread wide apart, hands still behind his head (at my request) my two thick fingers lodged deep in him, pressing on his prostate. I took him all the way in, his stomach pressing against my forehead as he breathed.

After three good thrusts in and out, he exploded in my mouth, filling me up with three long, hot spurts. I savored the mushroom taste of him and swallowed it all down. I withdrew him, panting with the exertion. Fingers still in his ass, I squeezed the remaining cum out of his dick, letting it spill down my fingers.

"Do you want any?" I asked, offering up my fingers, slick with his man juice. It took him a moment to catch his breath. He threw back his head and chuckled as in disbelief, "aah, no way!"

"You ought to try it," I pressed him, "you taste very good..." Still he refused. I licked the remaining cum off of my fingers. His spread legs were trembling from all the exertion. I unlodged my fingers from him and allowed him to go down on his knees and have a rest. I stroked and tugged on his hair affectionately. "Well done, my friend...well done." To my surprise he seemed to drink in my compliment. He raised his head and beamed at me, blue eyes dazzling. They were filled with a new radiance, it seemed, at what we'd just done.

I patted his head and went to get a towel from the bathroom to help him clean himself off. He wiped down his upper body and chest, but I insisted on toweling off his ass for him. "Anything to get my hands on this beauty one more time," I said.

It was about one in the morning as he dressed himself once more in his blue sweatsuit. We made awkward small talk again, both somewhat dazzled by what we had just experience. I could tell he was quite exhausted, but there was something else, too. He seemed changed somehow.

The way he looked at me now was far different than the nervous, uptight man who came in. I saw affection in his eyes, a new sort of loyalty. It was almost as if he'd had some kind of religious experience. That I'd opened his eyes to a whole new world. Oh yes, I thought to myself, I've created a total bottom slut. There's no reversing the damage now...

Once fully dressed, we shook hands, though I noted that his was trembling a bit. All at once, he leaned in to give me a big hug. "You okay?" I asked him, laughing as I caressed his back, already missing his nudity. He seemed almost tipsy from the experience. I told him he could stay at my place for the night if he wanted to, but he mumbled that he ought to be getting home.

I said it was nice meeting him and I hoped maybe we could do it again sometime. Scott continued to gaze at me like he was in a slight trance. If he said anything at all, it was nearly incoherent. Then all at once, he leaned in and kissed me. Kissed me long and deep as I wanted to kiss him before.

Electricity shot through my body at the sensation. I plunged my hands down the back of his pants, the back of his underwear, finding the bare flesh of his irresistable ass again. I squeezed his cheeks hard as our tongues entered each other at last. ...

It was a Wednesday night when we met. The next day at work I was tired, but amazed by what I'd experienced the night before. It was everything I'd hoped for and more. I hoped Scott would be up for meeting with me again some night. I was not sure, though, how he would feel once the adrenaline of the experience wore off.

To my delight, I got an email from him two days later at work. "Hey man, the other night was incredible! I just can't stop thinking about it. I really hope we can do that again soon!"

Though seven years older than me, he almost sounded like a teenage boy who just has his first real sexual encounter (or in Scott's case, it clearly was his first experience as a bottom). "Glad you liked it (smiley face) let's see each other again sometime, okay?" I was deliberately nonchalant in my response, but my heart was pounding and I was already getting hard again. It was difficult to say which of us had enjoyed it more. I may have just found the CMNM partner of my dreams.

His response was almost immediate, much faster than on Tuesday. "I'm working late again tonight, could I come over after work?" I grew harder in my pants. "Eager for more, are you? " I responded.

"It was so hot, I'm rock hard now just thinking about it. So can I see you tonight?"

He was so enthusiastic, I couldn't help but play with him a bit. "Could do, I might be a little tired, though..."

"Come on, man, I'll make it worth your while." This statement peaked my interest. I began to wonder what else we might do next time. "Oh really, how will you do that?" He took some time in responding: "You can blindfold me this time, if that's what you want." Now he had my attention, but all the same, I decided to take a chance and press him even further.

"So you are going to get naked for me again?"

(moments later) "Yes, sure, no problem."

"And I can blindfold you this time?"

"Yes, you can if you want."

"So what else can I do to you?" He took some time to respond. "You can kiss me again..."

"Kiss you? Long and deep this time?"

"Yes."

"And you'd like that, right?"

"Yes...yes I'd like it."

"What else?" I was absolutely enthralled. Just how far would he go during our next meeting?

"Anything you want, sir. My cock. My ass. They're yours. Whatever you want me to do."

He'd said the magic words.

We arranged to meet that night after he got off work. I gave him my suggestions for what I wanted to do. For new things we hadn't tried last time. He agreed to all.

The next day was Saturday, our meeting could go even longer, the whole night if we so chose. The whole weekend if he was up for it.

If I had it my way, our first encounter would be a mere glimpse at what was still to come...

12