All Comments on 'Naked Stage Fright'

by peeder_exposed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 16 years ago
Didn't add up

It would have more interesting had the striptease been an unexpected side-effect of the treatment (maybe she misunderstood the old line about imagining everyone else naked, and thought that "everyone" had to include herself), rather than some premeditated conspiracy, especially as you'd made a point of explaining that hypnosis can't make anyone do something they don't want to do. You could have had her slip out of her choir outfit during the service, revealing she was wearing nothing beneath. The end was especially jarring, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

A great sense of irony and surprise for such a young writer. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wrong

Fucking garbage.......kill 'em all

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 16 years ago
That was fun!

Well written little piece - Guess I'll look to see what else you have submitted. Might be up later tonight than I had planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good spin

nice story with unexpected ending. Ironic and fun. Keep writing. G.Belgium

bunny3374bunny3374over 15 years ago
WOW!

Great story! It made me pretty HOT and it had quite an unexpected ending! I really enjoyed reading it! Cant wait to read more of your stories, which i'm going to do right now!! hugs!!

bunny3374bunny3374over 15 years ago
WOW!

Great story! It made me pretty HOT and it had quite an unexpected ending! I really enjoyed reading it! Cant wait to read more of your stories, which i'm going to do right now!! hugs!!

austin_voyaustin_voyabout 12 years ago
Well, that was a twist

Never saw that one coming. But I'll bet she'll see something cumming. Nicely done change on the usual "hypnotized nice lady" theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Develops well

Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good but some parts not neccessary

Went from a “respect for her being a beautiful woman” to calling her a slut and whore in no time flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

why can't a woman who strips off just do it and leave it at that? doesn't really need to have sex with any man present. my wife will happily strip off in public, a bar, pub, party, whatever, but doesn't need to fuck anyone until she and I get home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous