All Comments on 'Naked Stunts'

by nancyisnaked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story!

Wonderful... so nice of you to share what happened with you. When you and your woman friends relive the experience, what do they say about seeing you masturbate outside the door? Would you like to masturbate in front of them again, or are you embarassed to do that?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 20 years ago
Wonderful exhibisionist story!

I really enjoyed this! I'd like to be the naked one and the witness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Memories...

I still sometimes fantasize about watching the women in the rooming house next door while at school over thirty years ago. I'm sure that at least one of them was as brazen as you because she made quite a show of toweling off and "dressing for bed". Once she spent about ten minutes triming her bush although her body was at right angles to the window so I never really saw more than a glimpse of her pussy! I'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing and I will never forget those marvelous breasts. Thanks for the reminder.

genevievexergenevievexeralmost 20 years ago
I wish I had the courage

I wish I had the courage and the opportunity for such a stunt. I love this type of exhibitionism story. You write very well. Keep up the good work.

NudyDudeNudyDudeover 13 years ago
Fun in the buff

What a great story. Streaking is such a great naked stunt.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me too

I do it but not as good as you.

All I do is like go to the beach and keep changing back and forth between my clothes and my bikini. I do it 2 or 3 times in different places, probably for the rush and for attention.

I can't talk about it any more.

DashaboutDashaboutabout 6 years ago
"But that's what makes it exciting"

So very true, just the act of stripping off your cloth armor, the thing that makes you "normal' is a very exciting thing. The fact you are opening yourself up, setting yourself up to be seen by anyone, in such a vulnerable state gets your whole being intoxicated. The thrill, the fear, the total excitement gets every nerve on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

Was that you I saw the other night in the window of the 11th floor of Hayden?

I think it's the implied innocence of this very short piece that makes it so wonderfully erotic. It's also nicely crafted, and not overly descriptive, like so many stories here. I like that you leave the physical details up to the reader to fill in with her imagination. When you do turn an occasional metaphor, they are spot on accurate. Great read. Think I'll go open the curtains now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous