All Comments on 'Naked Swim Team Ch. 01'

by g_derk2099

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slow Start!

Additional chapters to follow? Perhaps a little loner, too! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good start

Hope there will be more chapters - longer as already suggested. Hope there will be some sex as well, the entire girls team with the entire boys team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Very good stuff! Really exciting! But in contrast to previous feedbacks I hope there won't any sex. At least it shouldn't be the main idea. I would ask you to add more embarrassment. Maybe his friend my join who doesn't know anything about naked swim and who is much more shier!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like fun

Looking forward to the next chapter. Will the girls also be naked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice 1st chapter

Recommend that the girls all wear transparent white swimsuits. As this is a sex story site, I would suggest that the girls and boys on the team find ways to have sex. Maybe start with the girls awarding the boys with blowjobs for winning races, then the boys start to lick the girls pussies, and this leads to vaginal and anal sex.

warm4warm4over 7 years ago
Nice start.

Looking forward to more. Thanks.

Child_HaroldeChild_Haroldealmost 7 years ago
Feed Me

Nice job. How about more? I like the theme, especially since it happened in reality. Not quite as you put it, but there were females coaching and observing nude males.

warm4warm4about 1 year ago

It is a long time waiting for chapter 2. Looking forward to seeing more of Alice, Alexis and Amanda - maybe even Ms bowler. It was a pleasnt change not to have the usual 'push and grunt'. There is a place for some but it is not everything for stories like this. Please continue the story.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 1 year ago

is there a part tow?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous