Naked Thirst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," Sam said, distracted. "Yeah." Then she remembered her manners and looked at Angela. "Yes. Was there something you needed?"

"I've had a craving for a nice, ripe watermelon. Keiko's good at picking them. Would you tell her for me? I'm going to get dressed and go for a bike ride."

"Sure," she said, as the older woman stood and headed for her room. Sam suspected that she had just been handled.

An hour later Sam was in her room, finally reading that book. Lunch had calmed her somewhat, even as it gave her a mystery to ponder. Keiko clearly didn't want Sam to know about whatever went on in the studio, and she was torn between pushing for answers and trusting that the other woman would tell her when she was ready.

So, she was lounging on her bed when the knock came on her door. She answered and Keiko was there in her little sundress. It actually surprised Sam to see her with clothes on until she remembered they were supposed to go shopping.

Keiko raised her eyebrows. "I love the outfit. I don't think they will let you into Trader Joe's like that."

Sam grinned, "Come on in, I'll get dressed."

Keiko followed her to her bedroom where Sam started laying out clothes, bra and panties, shorts, a T-shirt.

"Wait," said Keiko, before Sam could get anything on. "I've got an idea."

Sam gave her a quizzical look but left her clothes on the bed when Keiko motioned her to follow. They headed for Keiko's room, and Sam once again had to remind herself that she didn't need to worry about someone seeing her running around naked. Once they reached the other woman's room, Keiko started to riffle through her closet while Sam sat on the end of the bed. After a minute she turned around and held up a dress. It was blue tie-dye in the same gauzy material as Keiko's floral print.

"Try this on."

Sam was game. She took the dress and slipped it over her head. The light-weight material settled over her body comfortably. It had a plunging neckline with thin straps holding it up. The hem was asymmetrically cut, higher on the right than the left and sized for someone shorter, the longest part of it came to just above her knee and left most of her right thigh exposed. Keiko came around to tie it in the back.

"Wait," Sam said. "I need to put some underwear on."

"Why? I'm not wearing any." She finished fastening the ties that tightened the material under Sam's bust.

"You're firmer than I am," Sam said, turning.

"You're plenty firm," the smaller woman countered, standing back and giving her an appraising look.

"And you're shorter than me too," Sam added glancing down at the daringly high hem. "One good breeze and I'll be flashing everyone."

"That's the idea," Keiko said with an evil grin. "Come on, it'll be fun, we can flirt with the seafood guy. He's really cute."

Sam laughed. "Okay, do I get to wear shoes at least?"

"Of course. What are you, a hippy or something?"

"And should I grab my purse?"

"No, I have mine," Keiko said, grabbing a white, Chanel handbag from her dresser and slinging it over her shoulder. Sam's eyebrows went up. "Yeah, I know," she said, a little defensively. "I wouldn't normally spend money on this kind of thing, but Angela and Rich bought it for me for Christmas. They're very generous."

Sam smiled. "It's beautiful. And they should be generous. You're special."

Keiko smiled prettily at the comment. They went back to Sam's room and she chose a pair of strappy sandals. While she was bending forward to put them on, Sam was very aware of the way her breasts shifted as she moved, rubbing her nipples against the thin fabric. When she straightened, they were hard and stood out plainly.

"This is a problem," Sam said, looking down.

"No, it's not," said Keiko, moving forward. "It's hot." She cupped the taller woman's full globes in her hands and brushed her thumbs over the erect buds.

Sam jumped back, "Hey, no fair. You just got me dressed."

Keiko only smiled. She turned and said, "Come on, we have shopping to do."

Outside they walked to the second of three garage doors where Keiko keyed in a code. Sam's car was in the third stall, having traded places with Arden's Jeep since he was in and out so much more than she was. She raised her brows when she saw which car they were going to take.

"Rich's car?" Sam had admired the vintage sports car when she'd first seen it. She didn't know much about automobiles but she thought the sky-blue convertible was beautiful. Rich had told her that it was a 1960 Corvette. He'd told her a bunch of other stuff about it too, though it mostly went over her head. She was left with the impression that it was rare, valuable, and precious to him. "Are you sure it's okay if we drive it?"

"I'm sure it's okay if I drive it." Keiko assured her, opening the door and sliding onto the blue leather seat. "He trusts me. Now get in."

Sam did, the seat cool through the thin fabric of her dress. She was still self-conscious about how short the hem was, especially now that she was sitting. The top was down and as soon as they pulled out of the drive the wind picked up the edge of the dress exposing everything from the waist down. Sam hastily put her hands in her lap and looked around to see if anyone had seen.

Keiko laughed. "Nobody can see anything." She wagged her eyebrows. "Except me."

Sam smiled and tried to relax. She watched the scenery as they drove through expensive neighborhoods and wound down the edge of the coast. Sam felt a hand on her knee and looked at Keiko, who gave her thigh a squeeze and then had to downshift as the road got steeper. As soon as she released the gearshift Keiko's hand was back on her thigh. Sam looked over and grinned, but then widened her eyes as the other woman tugged on her hem.

"Get your hands out of your lap." Keiko urged, raising her voice over the road noise. Her long, black hair was blowing in the wind and she looked wild.

"Somebody might see." Sam complained, keeping her hands firmly in her lap.

"So, what are they going to do, call the cops? We'll just blame the wind." She slapped playfully at Sam's wrist.

Sam rolled her eyes but took her hands away. They were coming to a stop light anyway. As they rolled to a halt two guys in a big, shiny SUV pulled up beside them. Sam caught the driver checking them out as she smoothed back her windblown hair. He was kind of cute. She was showing a lot of bare leg and they were both offering lots of cleavage for him to see from his elevated position. Sam tugged her skirt down, feeling uncomfortable, but Keiko leaned over and blew them a kiss as the light turned green, then she dropped the clutch and surged ahead of them onto the Pacific Coast Highway.

The sudden acceleration surprised Sam and she forgot about keeping her hands in her lap. The skirt flew up again and she felt the warm air swirling past her privates. Before she could smooth the cloth down again she felt fingers searching for her most sensitive parts. She gave the driver a half-panicked look, and covered the other woman's hand with her own, but Keiko just laughed and then gave Sam's outer lips a light pinch before shifting gears again.

Keiko slowed the car a bit and Sam wondered why, until she noticed the guys in the SUV pulling up alongside them again.

"No hands." Keiko commanded.

Sam thought about it for half a second then lost her nerve and kept her hands between her legs, Marilyn Monroe-style, while her dress flapped in the wind. The guys still got quite a show, the not-as-cute passenger leaning over his friend for a better look.

Keiko frowned at Sam for not giving the guys the Full Monte, then she did something that made Sam's eyes pop. She casually reached into the neckline of her dress and pulled one, and then the other of her full, round breasts out for all the world to see.

The guys hooted and honked twice. Keiko smiled coolly and kept driving, as if she drove topless down the highway all the time, which, for all Sam knew, she did. Sam was afraid the guys in the truck were going to cause an accident, staring at Keiko's tits instead of the road. Keiko sped up and they followed. Traffic was relatively light, but there were still plenty of cars on the road, though none of them seemed to notice Keiko immediately. The guys had just about caught up again when Keiko checked her mirrors and braked, dropping several car lengths behind the SUV. She accelerated again, crossed two lanes of traffic and exited the highway, neatly giving the guys the slip.

She was laughing as she slowed onto a city street, shifted gears, and then casually tucked her breasts back into her dress.

"What the hell was that about?" Sam demanded, still in shock.

"I didn't want those guys to follow us. The driver was cute and all, but I didn't want it to get weird."

Sam stared at the other woman for a minute. 'Didn't want it to get weird?' Out loud she said, "I meant why did you show those guys your tits in the first place?"

"Because it was fun. Loosen up. You liked the way they were looking at your legs, admit it. You would have liked it better if they saw even more."

Sam thought about that. Did she? Would she? Keiko reached out her hand to stroke Sam's thigh again. She did like it when Keiko looked at her, and she wanted more of Arden's attention. But strangers? She decided the whole thing had been kind of exciting, now that the initial shock had worn off, but she couldn't imagine being as daring as Keiko wanted her to be.

The two of them pulled into the little strip mall with the Trader Joe's. It was Saturday afternoon and the place was fairly crowded, so Keiko chose a spot near the far end of a row to make sure no one parked too close. The walk to the store wasn't long, but even a couple of miles in from the coast the temperature was noticeably higher, and Sam was hot by the time they reached the door. The interior of the store was cold by comparison and Sam's nipples immediately contracted into hard points. She looked around nervously. Sure people were staring, and saw that Keiko looked like she had fat erasers trying to poke through her dress.

"Relax," said Keiko. "Let people look if they want to. Some of them will even like it." She looked directly at Sam's chest and said in a husky voice, "I know I do."

Sam felt a flush of heat. Actually, Keiko looked pretty good too. The dress clung to her curves in a way that left little to the imagination and plenty of tasty flesh on display. Keiko clearly enjoyed her attention, so Sam focused on enjoying her friend's attention in return.

Keiko grabbed a cart and the two of them made their way to the produce section. Sam followed as the other woman made selections for their upcoming meals, picking or discarding items with decisive confidence. Sam reminded her about Angela's request for a watermelon and the young chef made her way to a large bin where she started to examine the large green fruits one at a time, hefting them, turning them, and tapping them with her fingertips.

"Does that actually work, the thumping thing?"

Keiko put down the melon she was holding and selected another. "Yes," she said turning to her friend to demonstrate. "It's actually as much a feeling as a sound. It should feel like tapping a drum, tight. You should be able to feel the vibration all the way down to the palm of your hand as you hold it." She handed the heavy fruit to Sam and tapped it with her fingertips. "Feel that?" Sam nodded. "And look at the color on the bottom, a nice, creamy yellow. And the skin shouldn't be too shiny, and it should feel heavy for its size."

Sam laughed. "Wow, I didn't know there was so much to picking a watermelon." Then in a more serious voice. "You really know a lot about food, don't you?"

Keiko nodded, as she took the watermelon back and placed it in the cart. "It's my passion." She looked Sam up and down again. "One of them anyway."

They continued through the produce, Keiko all business. When they turned into the first aisle Keiko said, "You're so much taller than me. Can you get the olive oil off the top shelf?"

Sam looked at the display. There must have been twenty different varieties of olive oils—cold pressed, extra-virgin, organic, local and imported. "Which one?"

The petite brunette pointed vaguely, "That one."

Sam reached for a bottle, "This one?"

"No, I think it's behind that one."

Sam stretched to see what the other woman was talking about. The bottle behind the one she'd put her hand on was just the same, so she reached for the one next to it. "This one?" she asked a little exasperated.

"I think the one I want got pushed to the back."

Sam stood on tiptoe and craned her neck to see the back of the shelf, stretching to move bottles as she did, "I don't see—" Suddenly she felt a hand rub her bare hip. She jerked her hand back so fast she nearly brought the whole shelf down with her. "Hey!"

Keiko backed up from where she had sidled up to Sam and was laughing. "Sorry, I was admiring the view and couldn't keep my hands off."

Sam frowned at first, then realized what a show she must have been giving, stretching in the short dress. She decided to go with it. She took a step back, looked up and down the aisle to make sure the coast was clear, and reached both hands over her head, facing Keiko. As she did her hem rode up, all the way to her hip on the side where it was cut shorter, and just barely covered her sex. "This view?"

"Oh yeah, that's it," said Keiko with a smirk.

Sam shifted her hips from side to side a couple of times and then dropped her hands, laughing. She glanced over her shoulder once to see if the coast was still clear and froze when she saw a middle aged man with a silly grin holding a shopping basket. Sam turned back to Keiko, eyes wide, and with as much dignity as she could muster, hurried to the next aisle. Keiko followed at a more sedate pace. When she caught up with her friend, they both started laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me there was a guy watching?" Sam asked in mock fury.

The smaller woman shrugged. "Single guy, figured he would appreciate it."

"What makes you say he was single?" Sam asked, looking around making sure he wasn't following them.

"Hand basket, only single men pick those up, everyone else takes a cart."

Sam wasn't quite sure if her friend was being serious, but before she could ask the petite woman was bending to get something off a bottom shelf. Bending at the waist with her round ass perfectly displayed. She looked back at Sam and winked, then slid her dress up until Sam could just see the bottom of her shaved pussy lips.

Sam's breath quickened and she looked around again. Keiko was straightening as Sam looked back. She wagged her eyebrows at Sam, put a jar of something in the cart and moved on down the aisle. Not to be outdone, Sam got Keiko's attention when she saw the coast was clear again.

"I need to fix my shoe." She squatted down, pretending to adjust a strap, letting her knees fall wide and giving the other woman a clear view of her gaping sex.

Keiko smiled in approval and the redhead stood up again before anyone else could see her, and they moved on through the store. They did some more legitimate shopping as they moved through aisles filled with other shoppers. Sam grabbed a few things she wanted for her room and promised to pay Keiko back. The other woman waved it off. They had found a temporary lull in the crowd, and Sam was trying to think what stunt she might pull next, when the curvy brunette turned around holding up a bag of dried pasta in each hand. Her boobs were out again.

"Which do you like better Farfalle or Fusilli?"

"What?" Sam was torn between lust and terror at the blatant display, and had no idea what her friend was talking about.

"Bow ties or spirals?" Keiko clarified, as if totally unaware of her exposure.

Sam looked around again, somebody would be coming any second, she tried to speak, but couldn't stop herself from staring at the ripe orbs in front of her with their huge, luscious nipples, just waiting to be sucked.

Keiko shrugged, "I like the bow ties." She put down one of the packages, put the other in the cart and casually tucked her breasts back into her dress just as a young hipster couple rounded the corner at the end of the aisle. They seemed completely unaware anything unusual had happened. Sam looked behind her to see if anyone else had seen and noted for the first time, small, black half-globes on the ceiling. "There are cameras in here."

Keiko shrugged again. "So maybe some bored security guy will get a thrill tonight if he reviews the security feed." She eyed the tall redhead. "I think I gave you a thrill, didn't I?"

Sam tried to look scandalized for a moment, and then started laughing, the tension draining out of her. "Girl, you are crazy!" She bit her lip. "But, yeah, I liked it."

They emerged from the end of the row where the meat and seafood cases were. "Ooh good. Alonzo is working today." She made a bee line for the seafood counter, and Sam hurried to keep up.

The young Hispanic man behind the counter was a little shorter and more macho looking than Sam usually went for, with wide shoulder and pecs that stood out through his white shirt. When he saw Keiko, however, his face lit up and his broad smile, white teeth, and especially his dimples, transformed him into someone more boyish and very handsome.

"Hi Alonzo, I want you to meet my friend Sam. Sam, Alonzo."

Alonzo turned that dazzling smile on Sam, inclining his head. He didn't exactly undress her with his eyes, he hardly needed to in the dress she was wearing, but his look was appreciative. Sam smiled back. "So," he said, turning back to Keiko. "What will it be today?"

"You know me," she said, looking coy, "I'll try anything as long as it's fresh and firm."

"Well, I'm sure I can find something firm for you. And everything I have is fresh."

Keiko laughed, these two had obviously played this game before, Sam thought. Either that or Alonzo was especially good at staying cool.

Keiko bent forward at the waist, giving the young man a good view of abundant cleavage. "How is the salmon?"

"Flown in from Alaska this morning."

Keiko looked up at Sam, "What do you think? Is it big enough?"

Sam got the hint and bent over too, face close to the glass and her full, white orbs barely contained by the soft fabric and thin straps of her dress. "Hmm," she said, playing along, "it looks big enough, but I'd want to see it up close."

"That could be arranged," Alonzo said from the other side of the counter. His voice had dropped in pitch, and though she couldn't see it, she could imagine the bulge forming in his pants.

Keiko stood up again, somewhat more business-like but still with a sparkle in her eye. "I'll take that one," she said pointing to the large salmon filet. "Any local scallops?"

Sam straightened and let the young chef get on with the serious business of picking seafood. Keiko asked pointed questions that Alonzo answered with easy confidence. She could see that Keiko liked him for more than just his pretty smile and ability to trade innuendo. She glanced around and noticed admiring looks from several men moving past. In the past she always avoided that kind of attention, but she tried to see it the way Keiko did, getting pleasure out of giving a little of it to others. She found herself smiling.

Her companion concluded her business, accepted several neatly wrapped white packages, and with a final wink, moved on. Sam smiled and waved as they moved off and was rewarded with another view of those extremely cute dimples. Keiko finally finished her shopping and the two of them headed for the checkout.

They got into a line with only one cart ahead of them. A skinny, spiky-haired kid with hugely stretched earlobes was checking out a middle aged, yuppie sort of woman who was talking away on her cell phone. The kid was busy ringing things up and didn't notice them at first, but when he did he did a double take and dropped the box of tofu he'd been scanning. The woman looked annoyed, but Sam saw the gleam of mischief in Keiko's eyes.