Naked Thirst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friend readjusted her dress, casually pulling up on the straps in back so that it would drop in the front, revealing maximum cleavage. Sam grinned and did the same. The poor kid had to key in the price for a bundle of kale three times before he got it right. He finally got the other woman checked out and started on their items, his hands still clumsy as he watched Keiko unload the cart with deliberate slowness, bending low for everything she took out of the cart.

"Uh, how are you ladies today?" He was trying to sound cool, but his voice cracked a little, and Sam tried not to laugh.

"We're doing just fine," Keiko said, smiling innocently, though Sam could sense she smelled blood. In addition to the watermelon, she had picked out a honeydew and a cantaloupe, which she held in front of her chest. "Careful with these, I don't want bruised melons," she said, before placing them on the counter.

Sam almost lost it, and had to turn away to hide her grin. She couldn't believe Keiko was keeping a straight face. The checkout kid's eyes looked big as gumballs, but he managed to nod as he carefully handled the large fruits. Keiko hefted the watermelon next. "I really like the smaller melons," she said, maintaining a completely innocent tone of voice, "But the big ones are my favorite." she placed the watermelon on the conveyor belt. "How about you? What kind of melons do you like?"

Sam did lose it then, she had to turn around and fake a coughing fit until she could regain her composure. She heard the kid say, "I like all kinds." It came out in a squeak.

By the time Sam turned around Keiko was swiping her credit card. The checkout guy looked like he desperately wanted to say something, but didn't know what. Finally, he gave up and started bagging their groceries with a frustrated urgency. Keiko pretended not to notice. When he finished he managed, "Did you ladies need help out to your car?" in a hopeful voice.

"No thanks." Keiko said as she started to roll the cart, "We've got it. We're both experienced melon handlers."

Sam burst into wild giggles as soon as they were out the door, and Keiko finally let her innocent mask slip, laughing along. "I can't believe you could say all those things without losing your cool."

Keiko gave her a one shouldered shrug, "Missed my calling in Hollywood I guess."

On the way home Sam didn't think she could ever come close to Keiko's level of confident brazenness. On the other hand, she was able to keep one hand on the other woman's thigh as they drove, and let her own dress do what it would in the open breeze.