Naked Thirst Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me as a dorky teen. Oh, and I was telling her about Cap d'Agde."

"Ooh, I love that place." She turned to Samantha. "You should go with us next time."

Sam laughed. "Okay, okay. I suppose I'll let you drag me off to the south of France."

"Good." Arden said, and seemed to mean it. He looked down at the heavy silver watch on his wrist that Samantha assumed was a dive watch.

"Hey, sorry to abandon two lovely ladies, but I'm meeting some friends and I need to go get ready."

Keiko gave him a playful splash. "Sure, just as soon as I get here."

"Samantha will keep you company. Won't you Samantha?"

"Of course." She said, enjoying the easy banter.

Arden turned, put his hands on the side of the pool, and Samantha enjoyed the up-close view of his sleek body as he easily vaulted from the water. He stopped to say something to his parents, drying himself with a towel as he did, and then disappeared into the house.

Keiko watched Sam watching Arden. "You like him."

It was more of a statement than a question, but Samantha was caught off guard and felt she needed to answer. "He's a good looking guy."

"Yes, he is." She took Arden's place on the edge of the pool so she could stop treading water.

Samantha hesitated, studying her own wavering form under the water, then asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"

The darker woman looked thoughtful. "No, not the way you mean. He's very special to me. I suppose you could say he's more than a boyfriend, and less. I don't really have a word for it."

"So when he was off partying in Europe this summer you weren't worried about him being with another girl?"

"He was with lots of other girls. He sent me pictures."

Samantha's eyebrows rose. She was trying to understand the relationships she suddenly found herself a part of, but it went beyond her experience. "What about Angela and Rich? What are they to you?"

"Friends, lovers, employers, family. Labels aren't important. We're all happy."

"And nobody gets jealous?"

"Why would we?"

"I don't know, it's human nature."

Keiko nodded her expression patient. "And so are hatred, and mistrust, and envy. Just because we have negative feelings, that doesn't mean we have to give in to them." She glanced towards the older couple by the fire, holding hands and talking quietly. "Look at them. They've been together for twenty one years. She wants nothing more than for him to be happy, and he wants the same for her. So if having sex with a beautiful woman makes him happy, why would she deny him? And if the attentions of some lovely man give her joy, why wouldn't he want her to have that? It simply requires a generosity of spirit that most people are afraid to embrace."

Samantha thought about what the other woman had said. "I'm not sure if I could be that generous."

Keiko looked at her seriously. "Why not?"

"I don't know. I'm just afraid that I'd get jealous, that I couldn't help it."

"So were you jealous when you saw Arden and I together?"

"What?" That image of Arden pounding away flashed into her head again and she felt a surge of desire. "Um, no. But that was different."

"Why?"

Samantha felt herself squirming a little under the intensity of the other woman's questions. But she liked Keiko and wanted Keiko to like her, so she tried to think about her answer. "I guess because I was just watching. It's not like I was part of the relationship."

"And how did you feel when you saw Arden and I enjoying ourselves?"

Sam blushed. "I liked it. It was hot."

"And if you were in a relationship with one of us, if you cared about us more, would that make it less hot?"

Samantha looked into the other woman's eyes and felt heat coming from her gaze. "I don't know, I guess not." She paused then continued in a quieter voice, as much to herself as to her companion, "It might make it hotter."

Keiko rewarded her with a warm smile. "I'm ready for some wine, and my skin is getting pruny. Join me by the fire?"

"Sure."

Keiko turned and pushed herself out of the water nearly as effortlessly as Arden had. She followed, with somewhat less grace, distracted by trying to process all they had discussed. She wasn't sure if she could share lovers as easily as the rest of them apparently could. She scraped her hip painfully on the side of the pool. She sighed. Clearly, she was going to have to work on her upper body strength, and on her generosity of spirit.

Samantha and Keiko shared the rest of the wine as they talked with Angela and Rich. She went over her class schedule with Angela again and Keiko mentioned some ideas she had for the next week's menu. Eventually, Angela said she was going to go in and watch a movie and Rich went with her. Keiko felt at her breasts, pressing gently on the tops and sides.

"The pump calls again," she said.

"Wow that really is a regular thing."

Keiko laughed, and Sam realized it was a dumb comment. "Yes, it really is a regular thing," she said dryly. "Six times a day, every day, plus once at night." Then she added in a gentler tone. "You still want to help me with that?"

Sam nodded. "Sure. Do you want company for this pumping too?"

Keiko patted Sam's knee affectionately. "You can hang with me if you want, but I have a movie I've been watching in fifteen minute chunks. It doesn't always need to be as exciting as this afternoon."

Sam took that as a hint that Keiko wanted some alone time, and didn't mind giving it to her. After all, they planned on sleeping together that night.

"Okay," Sam said. "I guess I'll take another shower. Third one today."

Keiko laughed, "Yeah, what water Angela and Rich save on doing laundry we all make up for in showers. I should be in my room by the time you feel like coming to bed."

Sam nodded, gave Keiko a kiss, and headed inside.

***

Samantha took her time in her room. She used the bathroom, took a shower, even put on a little make-up, which was silly, she knew. It wasn't like she was going on a date. It was only about ten when she finally came out of her bathroom. She wasn't sure when Keiko usually went to bed, but she seemed like the early rising type and she didn't want to keep her waiting too long. At the last minute she grabbed her smart phone and noticed several texts from Beth. She would have to decide how much to tell her soon.

Keiko was propped up in bed on several pillows when Samantha arrived, covers pulled up under her breasts. She patted the bed next to her, in front of an equally high pillow pile. The bedside light was on, though the overhead light was off.

"I don't know when you usually go to sleep. I usually read for a while to unwind first."

Samantha noticed that there was a tablet propped up on the Keiko's knees that she was reading from. Sam crawled under the covers next to Keiko and adjusted the pillows. The sheets were cool and soft on her bare skin. She was reminded of slumber parties she'd had with girlfriends as a kid, though those didn't take place in the nude. Sam glanced at the tablet but couldn't make out the script. She assumed it was in Japanese.

Keiko caught the direction of her look. "It's a novel by Banana Yoshimoto, called Mizumi or The Lake. It's about a woman who falls in love with a man with a dark past, among other things. It's been translated into English."

"But you prefer to read in Japanese?" Samantha had always envied people who were bilingual. She'd taken enough Spanish to get by in a tourist town, but she didn't fool herself into thinking she was fluent.

"I go back and forth. My parents insisted I go to Japanese school on Saturdays after we moved to the States. They didn't want me to lose my language or my heritage. I don't want to either, so I make sure I practice once in a while."

Samantha remembered that Keiko said her parent's didn't approve of her career choice. "Do your parents know what you do?"

"With who? You?" She laughed and Samantha joined her. "They know I'm a private chef. My mother keeps asking me when I'm going to get married and my dad wants me to go back to school. Luckily, I have a rebellious younger brother and he's occupying their attention at the moment." She smiled again but it seemed a little sad.

"Do you get to see your parents very often?"

"No, they live in San Francisco, but the main issue is hiding the pumping. There is only so often I can have to go to the bathroom. So I tend to make my visits short."

Samantha hadn't considered the logistics of traveling and maintaining her pumping regimen, and she was once again impressed at the woman's commitment. "Is it worth it? All the trouble you go to?"

"Oh yes," she said without hesitation. "The rewards far outweigh the inconveniences."

Samantha let Keiko get back to her reading while she looked through Beth's texts. Mostly they were questions about Arden followed by increasingly snarky questions about whether she'd been kidnapped by aliens or something. She finally replied that no, she hadn't been kidnapped, but she hadn't had her phone on her all day and that Arden was, in fact, cute and turned out to be a nice guy as well. She left out the rest of the details. If, or when, she told Beth about Keiko, or the nudism, or anything else, it wouldn't be by text. Beth didn't reply right away so she set her phone aside and unstacked the pillows. Between the poor night's sleep the night before, all the excitement of the day and a couple of glasses of wine, she was having a hard time staying awake, even after the nap.

Keiko noticed her settling in and turned off the lamp, though she kept reading. Samantha turned on her side, away from the light of the tablet and smiled as she felt Keiko absently stroking her shoulder. In minutes she was asleep.

Soft chimes seemed to wake her moments later. She blinked, disoriented before she felt a gentle hand smoothing back her hair. "It's time."

Samantha rubbed at her eyes, coming more fully awake. "It's midnight already?"

"Twelve thirty. I thought I'd let you get at least a couple of hours of sleep." Keiko was still speaking softly and stroking Sam's hair. "I'm about to bust though."

Samantha turned to face the other woman. Dim light was coming from her tablet on the bedside table.

"Here, feel." Keiko guided Samantha's hand to her left breast. It was firm, almost hard, and warm.

"You want me to relieve the pressure?"

"Please." She said it in a breathy voice that made Samantha's groin tighten pleasantly.

Sam propped herself up on one elbow and swept her hair out of her face. Keiko put a hand behind her head and guided her gently to a swollen breast.

"Get all the areola in your mouth if you can."

Samantha nodded into the other woman's flesh and did as she was instructed. She still had some trepidation. She'd been drinking Keiko's milk all week and had known about it all day. But the thought of actually drinking from another woman's breast still seemed strange. She sucked gently at first as was immediately rewarded with a flush of sweetness on her tongue as the first drops began to leak out. The combined sensation of pressing her bare flesh against the other woman's body while tasting the milk on her tongue sent a warm, pleasant pulse to Samantha's core. She began to suck harder, pulling as much of Keiko's firm breast into her mouth as she could. Keiko let out a sound that was between a sigh and a moan and hot milk flowed into Sam's eager mouth.

Her doubts vanished as her mouth filled, and she became anxious to fill it some more. Sam settled her weight onto one elbow and draped her other arm across Keiko's chest. She tried to imitate the steady, rhythmic pull of the breast pump, and almost choked trying to coordinate the sucking and swallowing as the milk rushed into her mouth.

"Easy." Keiko breathed. "Just let it come, there's no hurry."

Samantha took a deep breath through her nose and tried to relax. Now that the milk was flowing, she found that it didn't take much pressure to keep it coming and she began to enjoy the purely gustatory sensation of the savory, sweet liquid flowing over her tongue. She notice that as she drank the flavor of the milk changed subtly. It had started out thin, with a noticeably earthy-musky aftertaste, but now seemed to thicken becoming richer and sweeter, filling her mouth with a sensation of creaminess.

Keiko's reaction began to shift as well. She made steady low noises in her throat and began to squirm her hips. Samantha ran her fingers over Keiko's unoccupied nipple and found it erect and wet with leaking milk. She trailed her hand down the other woman's body and smiled into her breast when she found Keiko's hand busy between her own thighs. She went back to idly playing with the leaking nipple while she emptied the first breast.

Eventually, the steady stream of warm liquid began to slow, and Samantha took long, slow pulls to get the last of the creamy treasure. Keiko was breathing fast, clearly aroused by the attention. Samantha finally released the luscious bud and raised her head, marveling at how the woman's already large nipple seemed to have doubled in size after her ministrations. She smiled at Keiko, whose eyes were full of heat, and pressed her tingling lips to the other woman's full, eager ones.

They kissed for a few moments, Samantha sharing the taste of Keiko's own milk with her, before the still masturbating woman eagerly guided Sam to her other breast. The two of them adjusted their positions. Keiko half turned on her side to give Samantha better access to her breast, while pulling one foot up towards her body, to support herself and further spread her legs.

Sam barely got her lips around Keiko's swollen nipple when milk began to flood her mouth in a steady stream. She simply swallowed for a while until the rush became a dribble and then began to gently suck. She was still supporting herself on one arm while she wrapped the other behind the smaller woman's back, pressing them together. Keiko's right arm was trapped between their bodies and Sam could feel the muscles flex as she worked furiously at her clit. Samantha pulled harder at the other woman's breast and was rewarded with a gasp and a moan. Milk was flowing as fast as she could swallow and she experimented with flicking her tongue side to side over the spurting bud in her mouth. Keiko's whole body tensed and Sam could feel her hand moving even faster. She alternated sucking and flicking her tongue, pausing to swallow as the milk threatened to spill down her chin. Suddenly, Keiko crushed herself against Sam and then started to buck her hips. At the same time milk sprayed into Sam's mouth in tiny, forceful jets. A little milk did trickle out then, spilling out the sides of Sam's mouth where it pressed into Keiko's firm flesh.

Keiko's body slowly relaxed and Samantha drew her head back to catch her breath, milk dripping down her chin. This time Keiko lingered in the kiss that Sam offered until the redhead drew back with a smile.

"Mmmm, how was that?" Sam asked. She could feel milk cooling on her own breasts where it had leaked out as their bodies were pressed together.

"Amazing," the darker woman answered in a dreamy voice. "Your lips are so full and soft, I love how they feel. And that thing you did with you tongue was incredible."

Samantha beamed. She'd never really been praised as a lover before, and it made her feel warm inside. She leaned forward and they kissed again, long and deep. When they broke Keiko lay back on her pillows and Samantha snuggled against her chest. Sam was starting to feel drowsy when she felt the other woman shift. Keiko was gently squeezing her right breast.

"I think there is a little more in here. If you aren't too tired, do you mind getting it all?"

Truthfully, Samantha was feeling full. Eight or ten ounces of milk wasn't really that much, maybe half of a kitchen glass. But then Sam wasn't in the habit of drinking glasses of whole milk in the middle of the night, or anytime until lately. But she didn't really mind. "Sure," she said.

She draped herself over Keiko's chest and latched onto the protruding nub. She sucked slowly and deeply, drawing out the rich liquid. Keiko sighed contentedly and started to stroke Samantha's hair. The warn contact, the heavy feeling of a full belly, and the gentle touch on her hair soon had Sam in a state of half sleep. She was barely aware of releasing the exhausted breast and settling into the crook of Keiko's arm, the pleasant scents of milk and sex and warm skin in her nose, before she fell into a deep and contented sleep.

12