Naked Thirst Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished he said, "You might want to rub it in a little to make sure everything is even. I got your shoulders, but let me know when you want me to do your backside."

You can do my backside right now, Sam thought wickedly. She had been appreciating his body too. But she said, "Thanks, I will." Then, with a little rush of adrenalin, Sam kept her eyes on Arden as she smoothed the sunscreen into her breasts.

"If you two are done making goo-goo eyes at each other, can I have the spray?" Keiko was smiling as she held out her hand.

Arden grinned, and looked charmingly embarrassed as he handed her the can.

"I thought you didn't need anything that strong?" Sam asked, changing the subject.

"I have a good tan, but all day at the beach is not the same as an hour by the pool. And pumping with burned nips is not my idea of fun."

Arden passed out water bottles from the cooler, but was called over to the volleyball nets before he could settle down. Keiko and Sam drank the cool water and watched Arden play. At first all Sam could focus on was everyone's dangly bits. She realized she hadn't actually seen that many naked bodies in her life. Certainly not the variety in front of her now. Breasts of every shape and size, pert and pendulous, artificially inflated and barely-there bumps, asymmetrical and perfectly proportioned. Nipples big and small, from dark chocolate brown to pearly pink. Penises that hung like limp garden hoses or barely poked out from beneath overhanging bellies like plump acorns, big, fat sausages and baby carrots. And testicles that formed tiny lumps between a fat pair of thighs or swung in the breeze like two golf balls in a wet sock.

The volleyball players were especially interesting to watch because all the various parts were in motion. Raised in a world where everything under one's clothes was supposed to stay as immobile as possible, there was something positively alien about watching it all swing, sway, and jiggle. It was enough to make Sam mostly forget that she was naked herself. She focused on Arden. She loved watching him move, with his long, lean muscles shifting under smooth, tanned skin. She loved the way his hair flew when he dove for a ball or jumped vertically at the net. The people in Arden's game were mostly male and in decent shape, but Arden was by far the best looking, and as she looked around the two dozen or so people grouped near the nets watching, she was pretty sure she wasn't the only one who thought so.

As much as Sam liked admiring Arden's body, she eventually got caught up in the game itself. She even cheered a couple of times. Arden's team lost, but when he came panting and smiling back to their blanket, he didn't seem to care. He downed a whole bottle of water as soon as he sat down.

"You were great," said Sam, "sorry you lost."

He shook his head. "No big deal, it was fun. You guys should play the next one."

"No way. You all looked way too serious." Sam had always been tall for her age and had actually played on her middle school volleyball team, but that was before her body filled out. It had been a long time since she'd played any competitive sports.

Arden shrugged. "Not everybody is so hard core. There will be some more casual games starting up. Keiko? You want to play?"

"Maybe later. This is my day off. I plan to relax for a while."

The lanky blond shrugged again, cracked another water bottle and ran back over to the nets to see who was ready for another game.

Sam shook her head at his energy level. It had been about a two mile hike from the parking lot and she was happy with Keiko's plan to relax. Arden's team won the second game and when he walked back to the girls, a couple came with him.

"Keiko you remember Jim and Maya?" She nodded and stood to shake hands. "This is Samantha," Arden continued, and Sam stood as well.

"Call me Sam," and she shook hands too.

The couple looked like they were in their early thirties. Jim was average height with a tight trimmed beard and a deep all-over tan. Maya was shorter with two-tone hair, dark towards the roots and white-blonde on the tips, styled in a pixie cut. Her skin was less tanned, but heavily tattooed with colorful designs across her chest, down one arm, both legs and, from what Sam could glimpse, her back as well.

"It's Sam's first time," said Arden, and Sam thought she heard pride in his voice.

"And you got naked the first day out," Maya observed. "Good for you."

"Well, I've been easing into it for the last few days, but this is my first time away from the house, and around so many people. Do you two come here a lot?"

"Every week if we can." Jim said. "Watch out, it's addictive."

They all laughed. Arden invited them to sit down, and they made small talk for a while. Jim turned out to be an architect in San Diego and Maya worked for a tech firm. They seemed to know Arden well and Sam thought she could sense a connection between him and tattooed woman, though she wasn't quite sure what to make of it or how she felt about it. Jim and Aden started to talk about getting another game going, but Keiko chimed in.

"Arden, I thought maybe we could give Sam a tour of the beach, maybe show her the cave."

Arden smiled and nodded, and the other couple gave each other a knowing look.

"Maybe you could keep an eye on our stuff for a while?" Keiko asked them.

Maya nodded. "No problem."

Sam was a little confused, but she had learned to trust Keiko and went along without asking questions until they were out of earshot of the other two.

"The cave?"

Keiko explained. "Lewd behavior is strictly forbidden on the beach. In some ways nudists have to be more conservative than regular people just so we don't get hassled for being deviants. But the regulars also understand that sometimes you need a bit of privacy. The cave is one of the few places where you can get some."

"And what do we need privacy for?" Sam asked, anticipation making her tingle inside.

"It's lunchtime." Keiko said with a sly grin. "You need your nutrition after that long walk. And I need some relief before I start leaking all over myself."

They made their way toward the far end of the beach. It was another good long hike. Sam was self-conscious at first. She was very aware of the way her breasts swayed as she walked and the looks the three of them frequently received. Arden was oblivious to the attention, or at least appeared that way, but Keiko had a sway in her hips that suggested she was enjoying every minute of it. Sam didn't think she would ever be as confident an exhibitionist as Keiko was, but she decided to try. She purposely put a bounce in her step that put her assets in motion, and raised her chin in a gesture that said look all you want. It felt scary at first, but it was exciting too.

As they walked, the land between the bluff and the ocean narrowed until they came to a section where the two almost met. Keiko steered them toward the sheer cliff face, and there, between a pair of rocky outcroppings, the water had eroded a shallow depression into the rocks. Calling it a cave was a stretch. There was a small overhang and the walls went three or four feet back into the hillside, but when they neared it Sam could tell that they would be out of sight of anyone not standing directly in front.

Keiko had grabbed a towel when they left their spot and she put it down now, lengthwise so she and Sam could share it. Sam saw crabs retreat into the rocks when she sat and she could imagine that they were alone in some remote wilderness instead of only a hundred yards from a crowd of people.

Arden sat on the sand nearer the water with his back to them and Sam gave Keiko a questioning look.

"If Arden sees anyone coming he'll give me a sign and I'll give you a tap on the shoulder."

Sam nodded. She was a little nervous, but the sand in front of them was narrow enough that anyone passing by would have to go right by Arden, and they were invisible to anyone else. Keiko touched the back of Sam's head and she leaned down for a kiss. Their mouths lingered on each other for a few moments and then Keiko gently pushed Sam toward her taut breasts.

Sam readjusted herself so she could comfortably take the shorter woman's erect nipple into her mouth. The taboo of drinking milk directly from the breast still thrilled her, and she felt an electric tingle shoot from her mouth to her pussy as soon as the first drops hit her tongue. Being out in the sun and the open air added to the excitement, for Keiko as well if the way her milk sprayed into Sam's mouth was any indication. Sam swallowed it down eagerly. She actually was hungry, and the rich liquid felt good filling her belly. She slipped into a state of utter contentment, the sun and wind on her bare skin, the sound of the surf, the warm smell of Keiko's skin in her nose, and the sweet nectar filling her mouth transported her to an alternate reality of comfort and pleasure.

Sam's nirvana was interrupted by Keiko's gentle but insistent tapping on her shoulder. It took Sam's milk-drunk mind a minute to register the interruption, but when Keiko did it again, a little harder, she pulled away and looked around. Two young men, maybe college-aged and fully clothed, were passing by, walking away from the nudist beach. They both looked at the women sitting back among the rocks and Sam had the feeling they might have stopped or even approached them, but they glanced at Arden and moved on. Sam couldn't see what look he'd given them, but it clearly wasn't friendly. He watched them move away, then relaxed and leaned back on his hands.

"Gawkers," Keiko muttered and scowled. Then she turned to Sam and smiled, "Now where were we?"

Sam realized her heart was pounding from being nearly busted, but instead of ruining the moment her fear shifted quickly to excitement, and when she saw Keiko's suction-swollen nipple glistening wetly in the sunlight, it turned to desire. She bent her head to claim her prize and Keiko sucked in a breath as the redhead pulled lustily at her tit. Sam loved the taste of the milk that came toward the end; it was the creamiest and had the richest flavor. She savored it as her left hand explored the other nipple, already leaking in anticipation. All too soon the flow slowed to a trickle and then ran dry. Sam pulled off the swollen bud and looked up into Keiko's eyes. They were heavy with desire. Sam kissed her and Keiko explored the taste of her own milk on Sam's tongue.

Sam got up to change positions. She glanced at Arden who turned at the sound of movement, gave her a wicked smile and a thumb's up. That sent her heart racing again, and she quickly settled down and began to suck greedily on Keiko's other breast. The milk was gushing into her mouth in seconds and Sam felt Keiko's weight shift. She managed to glance down without taking her mouth off the bountiful flesh, and saw Keiko working her fingers between her spread legs.

Sam moaned into the darker woman's breast and shifted herself so that she could get her own hand between her legs. Touching her clit was like touching a live wire and pleasure surged through her. All the stimulation of the day, from the naked car ride, to the nude beach, to breastfeeding beneath the bright, blue sky coalesced into an intoxicant that had her high on pure sex. She'd never felt so decadent or daring, had never ventured so far outside the zone of what was accepted, or that she had even fantasized about. She imagined someone watching her, naked, legs spread, fingers in her gaping pussy as she sucked milk from a beautiful woman's breast, and the image alone nearly sent her over the edge.

Keiko's tanned leg rested against Sam's pale one and Sam could feel the other woman's muscles tense as she worked her fingers over her clit. Keiko's milk flow increased with her pleasure, and Sam only had to suck with enough pressure to keep her mouth attached as the liquid ambrosia filled it. Sam plunged her own fingers into her slick core and then spread the moisture onto her clit before beginning to work furiously over the little nub. Both women were moaning softly, the sounds of their pleasure echoing off the walls of the tiny grotto, only to be swallowed by the open air and drowned by the steady thrum and shush of the surf. Sam found herself matching the pace of her fingers to Keiko's but the smaller woman came first, her muscles tensing and her moans rising in pitch as she fought not to call out too loudly. Hot jets of milk marked the climax, and Sam swallowed with enthusiasm. Moments later the leggy redhead was muffling her own cries of pleasure against Keiko's flesh as the climax hit her, sudden and intense. The whole world blanked out for a moment as every fiber in her body seemed to contract at once. Then milk was leaking from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin as she gasped and shuddered, hand trapped between her own clenching thighs.

Sam looked up. Keiko's eyes were closed, and she had a languid smile on her face. Sam licked up some of the milk that had spilled in trails down Keiko's tanned breast eliciting a hum of satisfaction, and then returned to the nipple to extract the last, and best, of her liquid treat. When she was finished, Sam sat up and licked at the corners of her mouth like a satisfied cat. Keiko laughed.

"Well one of us got fed, but I'm starving. Lunch is in the cooler." She leaned over, gave Sam a lingering kiss, and then stood. Sam grabbed the towel. They met Arden as he was brushing sand off his butt. Keiko gave him a quick kiss and a "Thanks," and Sam felt emboldened to do the same. She tingled as their lips briefly met, but she liked his surprised smile even better. His dimples made her melt. She didn't have to force the bounce in her step as they made their way back.

12